Chad foreign YPG fighter vs Virgin alt-right mass murderer

Imagine hating radical islam and wasting it all murdering innocent people (including women and children) in NZ, instead of dedicating your life at fighting actual terrorists at the front, alongside with the Kurds.

thelocal.it/20190319/family-pays-tribute-to-slain-italian-killed-fighting-isis

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2019/03/18/isis-says-it-has-killed-italian-fighter-2_8430b54d-5d72-444c-8d19-ca7347f4a6fb.html

kurdistan24.net/en/news/f4880a04-3486-47f9-b26e-cbc052cc2b6c

Attached: orsetti.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Ankara_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: orsetti2.jpg (781x439, 74K)

Attached: orsetti3.jpg (640x637, 64K)

Who care is italian and non white, fag

an absolute Chad

Attached: orsetti4.jpg (633x360, 33K)

>Chad
>fights for commie feminists
Nah, the real Chad, Saddam would have gassed both the K*rdnigger kikes and ISIS

Attached: Saddam laughting.jpg (690x388, 115K)

Who cares what they do in their own country. The problem is the ones here.

that Aussi idiot wanted to go an hero. Instead of doing things right and killing terrorists, he decides to go apeshit against women and children. what a fucking loser.

He didn't an hero. He'll be living it up in a cushy NZ prison from here on out until he gets exonerated and realised mandela style post-happening.

he had way more balls than you will ever have in your entire life. It doesn't matter who he fought for, it matters who he fought against. And you would most likely shit your pants at the first sight of an ISIS warrior, or an ISIS flag for that matter.

>YPG
>Communist
They are USA puppets retarded burger, no matter how many red stars they have, they serve to USa imperialist interest in middle east

Attached: 1500420411078.jpg (480x480, 42K)

this attack had nothing to do with a white man avenging the deaths of other white men. It was simply a false flag created to justify further censorship of platforms such as this that serve to dis-credit the entire system of government in the West and anyone who supports the attack further legitamises the US-Zionist policy for a Greater Israel which is why these people are in the West in the first place.

>post-happening

wow, delusional

Attached: laugh madmen.jpg (413x395, 20K)

> isis warrior
We've all seen the incompetent videos ahmed.

>We've all seen the incompetent videos ahmed.

you still would never get anywhere less than 100 miles away from an ISIS war front

I dont get how this is all just a big fucking joke to you guys. I came here from reddit to see what all the commotion was about but im utterly disgusted by how you all view the world. From saying we need to kill jews, and harming black people. To posting videos of actual murder which should be fucking illegal!!! This place needs to be shut down its dangerous and probably illegal. As a magapede i disavow everyone here and stand strong with my brothers and sisters no matter their creed or color.

Because i have zero reason to be there. They are free to run their nations as they want, just as whites should be free to run our own nations. Up to and including removing invaders.

Both are equally good except there's no confirmation this ypg fighter ever killed any Muslims so the edge goes to tarrant

Do you realise how fucking stupid you sound??? PEOPLE FUCKING DIED!!!! And alll you can think about is your dumb tin foil hat conspiracies???? GROW THE FUCK UP KID.

This is shitty bait, don't bother posting it

A great man RIP.

Most foreign YPG fighters are fags and there are reports of some of getting HIV from getting gang banged by Kurds.

Yeah, we know you're okay with getting your children raped and their throats slashed as long as its legal, why not fuck off back to where you came from?

Don't care about what happens in the middle east. Those "innocent people" were colonists, the fact that they had women and children only enforces that.

>fighting terrorists
>alongside terrorists

i don't care about islamist in some shithole, i care about ones in my country, that will outbreed native population, and turn it into religious shithole

>being a war tourist for fun and instagram likes
>chad

>that one israel-backed communist nomad group you're officially allowed to like

You sound suspiciously like a sand person.
You have to go back. Or die.

>Up to and including removing invaders
thanks for these levels of edgelordship unseen since 2008

Attached: fedora.jpg (480x600, 22K)

Sorry im tolerant of other cultures

wow it seems that HIV sick fags are doing much more to defend the West and the white race than the edgy kids on Jow Forums.
Imagine my shock

>Why defend your own nation when you can go to the middle east and fight for israel?

The YPG is an anarcho communist Kurdish terror group. Basically what antifa think they are

Are you a Turk lover? do you like getting ass-fucked by Jamal?
The only "terrorist" attacks the YPG is guilty of were perpetrated against the Turkish military, police, and politicians.

he didn't have Instagram nor other social networks you weak weebs

civic nationalists are just leftists in disguise. nationalism means nothing without tying it to a meaningful form of identity, otherwise your nation is not a cohesive entity full of people who share an identity but just a place where people live (like the present-day united states)

>tired of goat fuckers ruining my country
>maybe I should go join the war creating refugees
yeah makes a ton of sense og spic

send all the retard muslims to the concentration camps

Attached: 181B8130-D530-4DA4-A52E-FDE81A87A51E.png (640x367, 219K)

>The only "terrorist" attacks the YPG is guilty of were perpetrated against the Turkish military, police, and politicians.
blatant lie but i hope you enjoy the taste of selahattin dawutoxan's hairy cock

well it seems that anarcho-communist are on the right side of history this time. They are doing much more to fight islamic terror and radicals than any of us will ever do in our whole life. And certainly much more than that fucking Aussi zionist sperg who's ass everyone's licking now.

Against the legitimate Syrian government under Assad too

ok Turk lover.
Btw, you're free to prove that mine was a blatant lie, go ahead, faggot.

they are allied to Assad in this particular instance, but ok

Fuck Islam and their dumb ideology.

If you suck his dick any harder you are going to damage your teeth.

> i fukkin love kurds

Attached: 1280px-2017-07-06-Cosmo_-_Wir_wollen_das_Meer_sehen-3319.jpg (1280x853, 281K)

Not an argument

ok weeboo

It's afraid.

Seriously tho, can we just start mass executing of these retarded muslims, it seems the world would be a better place without those terrorist

go back to america nigger

Some commies are actually doing it (China, the YPG)
Some weak-ass right wingers prefer to turn on the weak ones, those that for sure aren't terrorists.

kurdish gangs are responsible for a lion's share of the heroin trade and prositution in western europe. kill yourself.

> caring for the future of your population is fedora
Pretty sad m8

Except he directly targeted a mosque with a history of terror activity and will have made a lasting positive impact on the muslim population of NZ thus confidently reducing future terror/rape/murder events.

if he truely cared, that manlet could have married a nice white woman and could have started making 4 or 5 kids. He chose to be an incel instead, and waste his life like that.

Legalise purge, lets kill us some Muslim goat fuckers

>a mosque with a history of terror activity
The Daily Storm propaganda is astonishingly effective against brainlets and weak minds

you're on the most incel infested place on the internet m8, wtf do you think you going to achieve by posting this shit?

Unless he planned to have about 200 kids he made an efficient choice as muslim birth rates are at a minimum about 4. Plus the wider effects of discouraging muslim arrival to new zealand.

The women and children are a slow but equally devastating killer
Birthrates will eventually kill the west

the only thing he has obtained is a ban on firearms, a victimisation of muslims and a condemnation of right wing and anti-immigration narrative. Muslims birth rate and migration numbers won't be altered. He wasn't even from NZ.

that is only by assuming this rates will be kept for the next 5 decades, which is very unlikely

> daily stormer
Maybe read the manifesto before embarrassing yourself.

Oh because the muslims weren't portrayed as victims prior to this? Because immigration wasn't being pushed prior to this? Because gun rights weren't being removed prior to this?

Idiot.

>Numbers of muzzies this wannabe Rambo killed
possible 0 (with no badass music in the background)

>Numbers of muzzies the Holy Crusader of New Zealand killed
50 confirmed kills (under the music of British Grenadiers in the background)

Attached: 1552638070535.png (510x765, 374K)

no, they're not
don't make stuff up

Very few western volunteers got to see action alongside the ypg, or worse, the pesh in Iraq. 9 on 10 dead westerners in Syria got killed by boobietraps and ied's.
Remember Jack Holmes, who spent years in Iraq and Syria, ending up getting fucked while playing EOD days after clearing Raqqa. The war on Isis was 99.9 % guard duty, sleeping on the berm, eating rice and beans.
Stop glorifying shit you haven't done.

Attached: IMAG0333.jpg (1440x2560, 1.1M)

>innocent

lol, thank. need that.

Attached: 280ce5688357dc887792fa79a0509a83cca9cd9ffdefcab07a00821b5f405295.jpg (736x552, 38K)

and civilians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_2016_Ankara_bombing

>The war on Isis was 99.9 % guard duty, sleeping on the berm, eating rice and beans.

+ shitting blood from the dysentery infested water at the academy

>Whoa i saw these commies on Instagram they are soooo based and /ourguy/ because they are taking their revolution to the fascist white supremacist ISIS all those historical minority communities they've looted and ethnically cleansed are no big deal lol also it's cool how they aren't intelligent enough to manage their own industry or natural resources so they have to allow western imperialist powers to control everything for us it's cool though we'll get porky in the second rojava revolution comrades!

rojava is a joint cia/mossad Zionist imperialist project under a laughably thin leftist veneer

you are literally soldiers for israel I hope they give you an idf pension

Should have brought the chloride tabs

The NZ guy was a psycho. It be hell to have him near you. He should have seen his doctor.

I did. Took me a couple of weeks to figure out it was the water. Esp as everyone insisted the water cooler water was safe to drink. As soon as I started only drinking boiled or chlorine water my guts were fine.

Dead commies are something to celebrate. I hope they slowly tortured him to death.

>it's a JOO conspiracy I tell you

Attached: branilet16.png (205x246, 4K)

>innocent people
>in a mosque recruiting fighters for IS and other organizations

Sure thing bucko. Killing the soldiers is pointless if their recruitment centers remain open.

lmao why does this always prove to be true?

Attached: nazi muslims.jpg (1000x500, 75K)

Kurdish separatist are another ZOG tool to desistabilize the Middle-East.

the kurds are open israeli allies and the whole rojava movement is infiltrated by u.s. intelligence

>murdering innocent people

kill yourself at least you wouldnt kill a innocent person

Attached: 1552692485596.jpg (1024x726, 175K)

Invaders aren't innocent. You wouldn't call troops killing Muslims in the ME innocent, would you?

sage is my favorite spice

>alongside with the Kurds.
and thats why OP is a faggot

>kurdish front
>defend the West

lol nah, they are quite literally a divide and conquer via moshe tactics.