Remove meme flags and range IP ban India and the quality of this board will skyrocket...

Remove meme flags and range IP ban India and the quality of this board will skyrocket. Indians are shitting up this board behind meme flags with their shitty grammar and posts.

Fucking smart phones giving shitskins easy access to the internet has ruined it

Attached: images.jpg (231x219, 14K)

No it's the fact that spies & mods have been compromised with censorship Liberals.

Memeflags are Australians. There's barely 10 of us in here.

Just ban the UK and most indi and parki poster would be gone

When they brought memeflags back threads went from 90% of them having an indian poster in em to like 5%

If you want a real shitskin ban you need to start from your own home countries half the posts here defend degeneracy and Islam. There's hardly any Indians around here.

Australian flag is best flag, as if any Aussies would choose a meme flag when they can have this beauty.

Look how blue it is.

Attached: australian flag.jpg (1023x576, 48K)

Why are there so few indians in the board anyway?
That's strangely unexpected.

Diversity is our strenght, ban israel ip's instead

Attached: 1485943301569.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Attached: ok then.jpg (600x446, 32K)

Most Pajeets are too impoverished to even afford phones

This. Mods rangebanned turkroaches and all the shittiest “you’re not white” threads disappeared overnight. I’m a little tired of roastie threads so it’s about time we flush the poos

>he doesnt know pajeets get infinite data for like 5 usd a month

Ye, memeflags are safe spaces for often ridiculed countries like India, Turkey, Albania etc. It's beyond me why they even exist. It's just cancer.

Shut yo fookin mouth xD
My only problem with this board is there aren't enough Indians idk what are you even talking about

Less than 10% use English out of which only 10-15% use it regularly.
Generally most of them just post on their whatsapp groups or leddits

It's not just Jow Forums, 70% of Jow Forums is pajeets posting from shit-smeared phones.

>range IP ban India
I'd rather see Canada rangebanned

Ban sweden pls.

WHY DONT YOU GO MAKE YOUR OWN MCACQUE BOARD THEN