If your wife was raped and impregnated, would Jow Forums raise the child of a rapist?

if your wife was raped and impregnated, would Jow Forums raise the child of a rapist?

Attached: x1gbpb8.jpg (1280x1777, 220K)

That depends on the colour of the rapist

Maybe. If it is a white or hapa girl. For reasons.

only if she was raped indoors and only if the rapist was white. if she was outside, she, the bastard, and the rapist all hang together; if he wasn't white, it's adoption.

If I jerked off into your sock, would you wear it?

I'd leave but support her from a distance. You dont eat the crops that have been ravished by pests

what a cuck

I don't see how that's possible since she's locked away in the basement

I would tell her to abort the child and leave.

My wife is infertile to begin with. It's our shared curse, but I won't leave her over it. I love her more than the idea of simply perpetuating my genes.

Only if you hunt down and murder the rapist in the most gruesome way possible.
Then turn his spawn into a sissy whore to degrade and destroy over the entire course of its miserable life.

American women used to commit suicide if a negro or beaner raped her, even against her husbands/families wishes they would do it anyways

same thing happened in rome/Italy once and her family were so overwhelmed with grief they swore revenge and the subsequent revolt they started brought rise to the roman empire and the end of the monarchy (the rape of Lucretia)

No, I'd kill it. But only after it was born because abortion is immoral.

I would stomp on her stomach and steal the money she was saving up. Then I would bleach her hair and throw her naked to the homeless men only for her to od on heroine in a hotel bathroom

Abort the negro

no cuck.

painting from 1525 depicting her suicide, some older ones out there depicting the rape

Attached: Monogrammist_I.W._-_Lucretia_.jpg (520x898, 121K)

True love.

coat hanger time

that's nice. Good on you.

lol no, abortion

Attached: 1552706980788.png (476x1118, 792K)

>staying with your wife after she was raped
Lmao at all of you. A woman loses all respect for her man after another rapes her, she will ever forget her rapist and cheat on you. Idiots. Never stay with a damaged woman. You've been warned.

Sure i would, i hope angry incels on this website are just trolling to be edgy, it's my duty to raise that child with all my heart.

No. It would go to the orphanage.

No

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Attached: 6a2.png (600x610, 565K)

No, it would get aborted and the rapist killed.

adopt a kid then

No. I'd probably had to divorce as well. That's why rape is such a tragedy for woman, child and husband, and that's why its a criminal act.

Have fun with that, surrogate?

Absolutely not. Depending on the color of the child, it would either be killed post birth, or given up for adoption.
The rapist would be hunted down and murdered.

That's fucked up.

He should have a kid with another woman you cuck.

That's one of the rare circumstances I actually support abortion. I know it's not the childs fault that their father is a rapist, but a woman shouldn't be asked to raise the child of her rapist either.

No.

Why do you fuck my hypothetical life user?

Kek

Random rape babies are dysgenic so no. Obviously we would have the foresight to abort when it was tiny enough to go unnoticed on a tampon.

Fancy fucking clothes for 500BC, famalam..

no I would send the kid to an orphanage if the kid was white. show mercy on your own kin!

Just knock up a young poor girl and raise the kid together lmao. Imagine not having a child because your 'wife' is infertile

>what's an abortion

id kill her , baby , rapist , his family my family and leave everything to my dog

They hadn't yet researched the relevant historical references for the way Roman women dressed.
Even then, this was the way rich women dressed in 1525, and they happened to be the customer of such works at the time.

Practical

Rape falls under special circumstances for me.

Silly OP you can't rape my imagination

You know, the primary rule of nature isn't "survival of the fittest".
It's "survival of my offspring above all others".

No. She should have fought her rapist to the death.

now, call down there, Lion

calm down*

I'd abort. Abortion is OK.
>B-but it's a BABY
A) No.
B) So what? You think Hitler said that about Jewish babies?

was that a yes or no?

Attached: mike_jackson_midgets.png (772x638, 125K)

I shall forever maintain the future of my children, the existence of my family, and the prowess of my people.

If my wife wouldn't abort, I would consider it cheating and possibly not rape and divorce her.

If you allow your wife to be raped you have already failed her as a husband and a man.

No. Fuck. No.

Absolutely not. Abortion is the only morally correct thing to do in this situation. This is easily defensible under the Christian Just War philosophy. Innocents die in war, but this is justified if the war is just and the deaths were collateral. The abortion itself is to return your wife to a state of existence prior to the war that the rapist waged on her as quickly and efficiently as possible. That an innocent child must die to accomplish this is only a regrettable collateral death. We bomb a factory not to kill the innocent workers, but to end the state of war as quickly as possible. There for, abortion is a moral requirement in the case of rape. Anyone who does NOT support abortion in these cases is a willing participant in the rape process and is objectively evil. I will support and defend laws mandating abortions in the case of rape, because that is the morally correct view to have.

imagine being so pathetic you let your woman get raped

Attached: having a ball.jpg (533x388, 177K)

The only right answer.

Any woman I married wouldn't carry a child that wasn't my own
I'm also not Christian so they can't use that moralfag argument against me

Bible literally prescribes abortifacient in this case. If the baby survives it is yours. Sorta trial by ordeal

nope
Steps:
1. Abort the rapebaby
2. Send wife to convent or nunery
3. Date qt 3.14 and make new white bread.

>if your wife was (((raped)))

Attached: 1542594190294.jpg (480x854, 57K)

Only if I raped her.

Divorce her immediately. False rape

In Ancient Greece, if your wife was unfaithful you had the right to hold a public raping for the man. The male person would be stripped naked and you would force him to give you a blowjob until you gave him a facial. Then you would cut off his penis and testicles, and the wound would be cauterized, making him a eunich who anyone could get blowjobs from. They were basically condemned to a life of being a public cum dumpster.

The wife would be branded as a whore and would also be a public cum dumpster -- any man could fuck her for free. She was not allowed to charge money.

Attached: salazar teacher of bbc.webm (720x480, 1.1M)

Heartwarming

Thanks for putting this into words. Lately a lot of just war shit going around on here. This extension makes perfect sense to me. Conceptually I think our ideology is evolving in a positive direction.

Now that is a cuck.

Attached: 1551521026410.png (875x405, 418K)

No.

greeks are gay as fuck.

Attached: rectal_cancer.png (900x536, 608K)

abortion should be illegal.
Rape-children or threat to mothers life should be the only exceptions.

No.

no

Attached: 954.jpg (347x304, 20K)

Also: Safe sex shold be illegal.

Adopt mang. There are plenty of children born to unfortunate circumstances who would love parents like you.

I'm a volcel and know nothing about women, but couldn't she just eat some pill next morning or something? Why does it have to be a full ass operational abortion?

Attached: Philosoraptor.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Fuck no.

No. I would insist on an abortion and I'm pretty sure anyone I'd marry would reach the same decision.

wtf do you think? are you a cuck? I'd probably dump her anyway if she put herself in a position to be raped

>volcel
No you're an incel coping

redpilled approach

abortion with parsley and other herbs

raise not cursed genes

if she didnt agreed I would leave her

This. Then we’d go out and kill the rapist and his family.

>I don't wanna fuck women
>"NO YOU'RE JUST COPING WITH YOUR INCOMPETENCE"
Just accept his choice.
His body, his choice.

His body, his choice

How to get divorced/killed 101

nope. abortion, adoption, or divorce would be the only options.

Last time I checked you can't raise an aborted fetus

Imagine your wife aborts your offspring and you stay with her... wtf did this cuck expect?

No. I’d make her give it away.

>mfw vocel and incel are pretty much the same, even if you're a vocel and some day you just want to fuck women you'll automatically turn into an incel
>therefore people prettend it's voluntary just to look cool

only to train him as an assassin desu

>mfw vocel and incel are pretty much the same
Are you voluntarily or involuntarily mentally handicapped?

i would find the rapist and rape and purge his entire bloodline.

Why was she out of the kitchen without supervision?

I'm more concerned about how someone broke into my basement in the first place!

I dont love kids who arent my own or my brothers' own. Plus I would want to abort one of my own if it was going to have Down syndrome. Abortion of a rape baby would be an easy choice.