Sex is on a spectrum

Change my mind

Attached: IMG_20190301_144857.png (463x463, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
ihra.org.au/demographics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spectrums are a better system of thought then straight up duality but its still a human concept and cant really be representative of reality

Agree

X or Y. That (if you learn two count) amounts to two options, a binary choice. Half the world is male and has male characteristics, the other half female with female inclinations and characteristics. The genetic accidents that don't conform to this are one in a million and not worth mentioning.

Then there are the mentally ill freaks like you who show thirty times the child molestation rate of the general population and a suicide rate that shortens your lifespan by twice the amount smoking does.

you're on the spectrum.

Then why do you choose to be gay?

who the heck gives a flip?

Best answer.

We all know XX and XY. But how do you explain XY "women" that can get pregnant?

Not to even mention XXY or XYY people.

You made the assertion so you offer some proof, faggot. Weak, intellectually deficient niggers coming to my Jow Forums and not understanding who has the burden of proof. The fucking nerve of these fucks.

>The genetic accidents that don't conform to this are one in a million and not worth mentioning
>But how do you explain...

Are you fucking retarded?

breathing is on a spectrum
taking a shit is on a spectrum
living is on a spectrum
death is on a spectrum
am i missing something?

But that's not how science works.

Einstein didn't say
>There's one in a million instances where gravity doesn't work the way i predicted it to but it's ok, i was close enough.

No, if your explanation doesn't encompass everything you go back to the drawing board and find an explanation that fucking does.

Sex on a spectrum is a much more reasonable explanation that encompasses everyone and can't be refuted.

No, the burden of proof is on the people who claim there is two sexes. You're the one making arbitrary categorizations treating them as fact, try again.

Why should I bother to change your mind? I'm not your psychiatrist. If you want an advice, stop obssessing about sex like a monkey and just go rub one out and think about something else. Just because you have a mental illness it doesn't have to define you there are a billion more interesting things in this world that you can use to identify yourself.

nobody is forcing you to post in this thread retard, if you're not interested in discussing the topic go somewhere else

Call your primary care physician, ask for a prescription from pic. Use meds as directed; that'll solve that spectrum problem.

Attached: Antipsychotic Medications.jpg (960x720, 112K)

sex ? no, sexuality seems to be, or at the very least heterosexuals can have many fetishes that can involve same sex

Attached: sex_spectrum.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

Why bother changing your mind I'm sure you're going to join the 40+ percent soon enough. Just get it over with

>can have many fetishes that can involve same sex
Fetish: a sexual fixation on a nonliving object or nongenital body part

Consider the appropriately named Fallacy of the Beard.

>Even if there is no clear point at which a man ceases to be accurately described as beardless and can now be described as bearded, the categories of "having a beard" and "not having a beard" are nonetheless recognizable and distinct.
>Even if there is no clear point distinguishing red from orange from yellow, the categories of "red," "orange," and "yellow" are nonetheless recognizable and distinct.
>Even if there is no clear point distinguishing winter from spring from summer from autumn, the categories of "winter," "spring," "summer," and "autumn" are nonetheless recognizable and distinct.
>Even if there is no clear point at which Old English became Middle English became Modern English, nonetheless the categories of "OId English," "Middle English," and "Modern English" are recognizable and distinct. After all, you need a translation to read Beowulf even if you can read this post fine.

See the pattern? Only the most hardcore aspies think that imprecision at the borders of a conceptual category can function as a deconstruction of that category. You can gather all the exceptions in the world--have all the Klinefelters and ovarian androgens in the world--but that strategy of refutation doesn't work on what Aristotle calls correlative opposites.

I happen to be straight and this has nothing to do with my own sexuality. The whole spectrum thing has more to do with being an adult and not having the comprehension of a 5 year old.

The soul has no gender, but your body does.
It becomes an illness when you start mutilating your body.

"intersex" (people born with both sexes)
are more common than you think.
sex is not binary.
very few people are born (alpha male 15 inches)
most are a mix of male and female characteristics

Well i would argue that neither the "beard" or "beardless" exists. All of these are human made categorizations that help us function better. Same goes with colors. If all humans died tomorrow these concepts would die along with us and along with language and other tools we use to help guide us through life.

Look at it this way. We could categorize humans as "highmoles" (a term i just made up for humans with lots of moles) and lowmoles (humans with a low number of moles). It would be a distinction that is biologically true and it would be completely based in reality. But, like sex, the categorization is arbitrary and human made nonetheless and we have no biological imperative to respect it.

sex, gender, and sexual preference are 3 different things.
sex is your equipment... it can be changed
gender is your sexuality, how you feel sexually
sexual preference is what you like to have sex with

Freddy Mercury is a good example.
His sex was MALE 12+ inches
He didn't feel like a male.
He enjoyed the company of men.

Attached: dhhRCuiGmYBfNrnMwcBjaP.jpg (1198x674, 91K)

>Sex on a spectrum is a much more reasonable explanation that encompasses everyone and can't be refuted.
You assert this with no evidence.

>The whole spectrum thing has more to do with being an adult and not having the comprehension of a 5 year old.
Not an argument.

Antipsychotics are SSRI antidepressants are dangerous, neurodegenerative, and do not cure things or work the way you think they do. There is also zero reputable evidence to support the myth that gender dysphoria can be treated with medication.

>You assert this with no evidence.
how many inches is your penis?
negative 15 makes you a female
positive 15 makes you a male
there is your evidence
refute this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex

It’s binary. Errors in development thanks to your mother huffing brake dust in city/suburban environments.

If your penis is less that 4 inches, there is a 70% chance that your breasts can produce milk

Can't change what you don't have.

Mutations don't contradict sexual dimorphism. They're mutations.

>Spectrum is a Sex
Change my mind

I can't because Alfred Kinsey supports this hypothesis with scientific testing

>X or Y. That (if you learn two count) amounts to two options, a binary choice
yes but attraction is a scale and everyone exists somewhere between full homo and full not homo

vaccines are traps and are gay

science has proven that Y is a mutation

You're a mutation

I am indeed male

I sexually identify as a Kebab Remover and want to shoot up my local mosque.

Attached: mfw.png (1360x768, 647K)

You could not even put a floppy into a spectrum and there was no hard drive.

But knowing you're wrong makes it even funnier.

Attached: 35253195a9b4b5a2c7f7638634f814f386d31cb951569015d3b06d628a6bbe90.jpg (720x842, 220K)

Technically is on the cartridge, but I know what you mean.

Attached: 1.jpg (400x314, 48K)

There are only 2 genders

the sexual organs you are born with is are binarily vagina or penis, with mutations happening on insignificantly small ocassions.
additionally, nobody has ever been born with both sexual organs in a functionary state (although there have been cases of multiple penises, or both tissue - though not functional)
sexuality and identification is a different topic, however, as it isn't genetic.

he did not start this thread

>First point
You've asserted the proposition "Sex is on a spectrum" and have asked to be persuaded otherwise. The question at hand is whether distinctions exist in sex or whether the topic is an undifferentiated gradient. If you would like to shift the question at hand and instead assert the proposition that "categories of sex are applied by human cognition to an undifferentiated natural world," that's fine with me. But doing so would be a tacit admission that sex is not a spectrum and there does exist recognizable categories. Whether the categories exist because of human perception or despiteit is a second order question, to be decided only if we can agree that sexual categories exist and sex is not a spectrum.

(1/2)

>Second point
My first point is somewhat pedantic and waggish, so don't let it distract you, because this one is more substantial. Your hypothesis about highmoles and lowmoles ignores what I said about correlative opposites.

Highmoles and lowmoles are contrary opposites. Since there is obviously no absolute number of moles separating the highmole from the lowmole set, we can only define each category in the negation of the other. A highmole is defined as not lowmole and a lowmole is defined as not highmole. A lowmole just is a lowmole by virtue of her distinction from highmoles, regardless of what she does or what her bumpy counterpart is doing.

"Male" and "Female," on the other hand, are correlative opposites. Rather than being mutually privative like contrary opposites, correlative opposites are mutually interdependent. In the performance of the action of commerce, "buyer" and "seller" are correlative opposites. In the performance of the action of learning, "student" and "teacher" are correlative opposites. In the performance of the action of murder, "killer" and "victim" are correlative opposites. Neither can exist without the other, and both are ingredient to the function of the relevant action.

In the performance of the action of biological reproduction, "female" and "male" are correlative opposites. Even if there are such things are test tube babies and womb transplants, as long as the event of natural zygotic birth exists in at least some species, the categories of "male" and "female" remain relevent to explain what that is and how that happens.

Basically, categories in sex don't have to exist as a priori labels to be applied arbitrarily. Rather, they arise as necessary parts of a process profoundly central to human life.

(2/2)

if your mum gave you bean based baby formula, rather than breast milk... you didn't develop properly

Attached: 43500cb0-76c9-4a5a-bc92-b46c68c1d736_1.54ae183dbc3fd300d1b7a2ee8935bb3b.jpg (450x450, 30K)

those who protest the loudest against the sex spectrum, have small penis disorder, they don't want to admit that they are practically female

Science only recognizes two genders, or sexes. You’re not anti-science are you?

Attached: 49ED4ACD-6A3F-45CC-A7F8-037536A06702.jpg (251x201, 5K)

a dysfunctional male isn't any more a female than a carton box is a broken car.
your entire issue basically comes down to this - are you judging sex by its reproductive practicality or by its traits?

if you judge sex by traits, which are indeed on a spectrum, then you don't have multiple sexes but rather an infinite amount of traits. or in other words, it isn't sex.

if you judge sex by practicality (or functionality), then you have two.

judge anything on an infinite time span with no practicality and you are not only literally autistic but also beyond words.
just because it is likely possible to (with a deep enough understanding of the universe) take any material and transform it into any other material (assuming that everything is down to it's most basic elements made quite similarly), doesn't mean that things are beyond categorization.
this blurring of definitions also doesn't excuse transvestites and the lot, because in the end the debate comes down to the morality of their stance, not to the definitions or how based something is in reality (because literally anything you come up with is based in reality). for instance, i don't look to have sexual relations with men not because it's genetically impossible to do, but because i find it morally wrong and an aimless, indulgent activity. similarly, just because i might hold a trait that is more common amongst women, doesn't mean it excuses me cutting off my genitalia. it's degenerate behavior, morally. it's a moral debate, not one of categories.

science (or more correctly, institutes that sell themselves as scientific) aren't devoid of bias.

ooooo
i sound so smart
yahoooo
yayayayya

ok. nice post 10/10

XXY and XYY people live with crippling disabilities due to their genetic disorders that goes way beyond genitals. For instance things like webbed necks and heart disorders. They don't want to get sucked into your weird identity politics bullshit.

>Crippling disabilities are new sexes because I wanna be special.

scientific observation is not dogmatic

Attached: gi.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

Faggots are judged by gravity. Change my mind.

feelings and mental aspects fall in the categories of "gender" or "sexual preference" (software)

"sex" is strictly about the hardware

This is a very confusing graphic. What's the source?

i don't get this graph, what is meant by "reassigned"? he got surgery or something?

You're mentally ill. No sense in trying to change your mind.

How.many chromosome patterns are there in 99% of humans? That's how many sexes there are. Wow, pretty complicated, right?

ihra.org.au/demographics/

"gender" is a grammatical term that categorizes different inflections of words appropriated by 20th century marxist jews to subvert western society.

does it look something like this?

Attached: 1550864081640.png (2502x1460, 1.22M)

Genes and DNA prove you wrong.

Imagine you ran a factory [I know, it's a stretch to think you can hold down a job]. You make two kinds of fidget spinners.

Due to how many you make, mistakes are inevitable. When a fidget spinner comes off the line, you evaluate its fit form and function. Even if it's not perfect and passes all of these tests, it can be sold.

If it doesnt fit the specifications, it is defective. Even if it almost works, it's still defective.

Humans are not things, so we dont just throw out the defects. We allow them to live. Now you have all these defects trying to say they are new or different products and need special treatment... they are not. They are defective fidget spinners.

No refunds

You not only misunderstand basic genetic science, but also cannot even make a salient argument. Hmmmmm...

Maybe the anons saying you have a defect are on to something...

No, certainly everyone else in the world is a bigot, right?

So gays are not born gay and their feelings can be changed? Mike Pence was right.

being born without a penis, is not a mental disorder. wishing that you had one is.

females with small penises, are typically more well adjusted, than males born with vaginas
males who want vaginas, are the least happy, and a large percentage commit suicide.

Sex is on a Venn diagram and you don't overlap with it.

Intersex people are just mentally I'll women and men. That is literally our argument.

This refutation is basically "yeah, but what you are saying is wrong, here's my shitty argument, now agree with it".

when you convince me that people who get sexually and emotionally in love and attracted to cars, toys, various other items and animals, are like this genetically - is the day i tell you you're fucking stupid.

people have inherent traits, sure, people with certain traits are attracted to other traits, sure. people can also learn and change by habit what they like.
being a feminine man doesn't make you a homosexual, it makes you a feminine man lmao.

If anything defects prove the distinctions between two categories.

half-male is a sex
queer is a gender
gay is a sexual preference

sex can be observed and tested at birth, on a scale of male to female.
(parents who alter or reassign a baby's sex, can be found liable)
gender is based mostly on upbringing. (parents who make their little boys wear dresses.. are not liable)
sexual preference is based on experience. "I like cock in my ass" is not something you are born with.

You’re on the spectrum.

your argument is that everyone on earth is mentally ill. I don't disagree

>The study was designed as a survey of people “born with congenital atypical sex characteristics”...There were 272 respondents, making it one of the largest studies of people born with atypical sex characteristics conducted.

That's the crucial information your image didn't convey. This isn't a survey of the general population; it measures only those people who were willing to self-report as intersex.

Moreover, of this tiny pool of people (272 is the largest survey of intersex people ever?!), the vast majority of them still opted to self-identify as either male or female.

>One quarter of respondents had sex markers or gender identities other than female or male. Conversely, 75% are female or male, and these classifications or identifications also need respect.

No one in this thread has denied that non-normative bodies exist. But two swallows, as the saying goes, do not a spring make.

I'm not going to do that, just as I'm not going to waste time convincing someone leprechauns aren't real. kys

Where do you wanna start?

Catch 22 for sub-betas: pussy is only interested in you if you swing... but once you get fucking her, she will immediately and forever block your access the moment you allow her to know that you still swing!!! Only healthy rich and/or tall guys can afford this filth. And now, you = Western white normie voter/money-user and wonder why I think you're shit and rank lower in my moral value-system than locusts, radioactive waste, Jews and cancer?!

Attached: Ilyameme.jpg (840x840, 112K)

There are only two biological possibilities, male and female. And one extremely rare exception of hermaphrodite. But cutting up your genitals and sewing on other genitals just makes you a mutilated version of what you already are. A spectrum this does not make.

calm down, no one is forcing you to report that you have a tiny penis, and your fav color is pink

you can volunteer if you want to participate next time. don't feel excluded, let them know how you feel about things in your anus

Attached: 1F8AB4CC-AEEF-4B72-8A52-29681FC17010.jpg (500x333, 35K)

I just don't understand the purpose of your shitposting.

Since OP is gone, maybe you can answer these posts.

First, you must change my mind about you having a mind worth changing.

how much body hair do you have?
this is a measurable scientific male characteristic
very hairy, a little hairy, not very hairy, not hairy at all
it's not shitposting, it's science

pretending that a small penis is "male enough" is shitposting

I’d say gender exists on a spectrum but sex is defined at birth. Sex is biological but gender is our social interpretation of sex.
Like males and females exist people that fall between the lines exist too but they don’t fall between the lines biologically they simply express character traits that don’t correspond to their sex and cause them to fall between the lines socially.
Some people say these types are “mentally ill” but that’s the same as saying everyone is mentally ill because in the end we all become obsessed with something and feel good about the hobbies we happen to enjoy. And what we happen to enjoy is just a product of a million dice rolls, genetics and society at large.

Attached: Characteristics-of-Feminine-and-Masculine-Groups.png (850x348, 47K)

Attached: 1 n_XzDKQ0l8kNjltU_-Pi7w.png (604x770, 70K)