What's the black pill about 9/11?

What's the black pill about 9/11?

Personally I think the government was aware of the plot ahead of time but did not stop it so we could have a justified reason to go muck about in the Middle East for the next 20 years. I don't think it was perpetrated by Da Joos or George Bush.

Attached: img9-11.jpg (575x450, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wanttoknow.info/911/Collateral-Damage-911-black_eagle_fund_trust.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=sw4UDcmOqp4
pbs.org/newshour/show/should-mosque-islamic-center-be-built-near-ground-zero
historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?day_of_9/11=bush&timeline=complete_911_timeline
youtu.be/p34XrI2Fm6I
globalresearch.ca/the-bin-ladens-the-bushes-and-911-a-former-us-president-meets-osamas-brother-not-subject-to-anti-terrorism-legislation/5582436
youtu.be/BRLMA-lYorg
youtu.be/a8Hk1-BpXO8
youtube.com/watch?v=3noExmsCRyg
markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html
archive.is/89UCH
youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k
wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_legislative_assembly_attack
digwithin.net/2017/07/30/norad-exercises-911/
fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/911-investigation
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_E4Ckuyc6k
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My exact thoughts. But Israel did know before hand. But yes, our government let it happen.

>Mfw people are posting on this board who weren't old enough to remember 9/11

Yes, the "let it happen" scenario is the one that make the most sense.

Whatever the cause we fucked up bad in how we handled it. There should have been no memorial built on the location, what should have happened is we build it right back up again. Nothing would have sent a bigger middle finger back to the muslim cunts, to know we just got back up and patted ourselves off after something like that. Instead, we chose to break, and mourn forever. It's disgusting.

wanttoknow.info/911/Collateral-Damage-911-black_eagle_fund_trust.pdf

Attached: 0A4D8BF1-D57F-4F03-835A-36A71A87676F.jpg (650x488, 32K)

You don't consider the new building to be us doing just that?

Attached: one-world-trade-center-skyline.jpg (900x776, 335K)

the attack was prepared and brought to life thanks to mo*sad

why are you splitting the (((word)))

I know. It’s sad. I don’t give a shit about the opinion of someone who wasn’t at least 20 when 9/11 happened.

I consider ground zero to be literal fap fuel for islamic shits.

Attached: 27groundzero.span.jpg (531x295, 66K)

It was done by lizard people making it explode with their mind

sloppy job mossad

youtube.com/watch?v=sw4UDcmOqp4

The black pill is that lucky Larry other dual citizens made off with the greatest heist and terror attack in the history of America (possibly the world), spread asbestos accross the city/coast, killed thousands and justified eternal war in the name of the Levant. It's ~19 years later and not one of them has, or ever will, see the bars of a prison cell...

Tdd he government did it he he Jews did it

People who say 'da joos' are either paraphrasing, shills or unedumacated

>I don't think it was da joos
Who do you think gave the fake intel that Atta was getting Anthrax from Iraqi officials in Prague?
The black pill about 9/11 is that your life ain't worth shit and america ain't the good guys.

It was definitely an inside job. Far too many corrupt, American pieces of shit profited off of this tragedy.

The building owners, politicians, etc.

I'd be curious to see a comprehensive list of all the "important" and "connected" people that died and see who benefitted from their deaths the most.

I guarantee a pattern of frightening implications would emerge.

Yeah i'd say it's the safest answer. I still have other ideas but at least Israel was aware of the attack prior to it happening.

Doesn’t explain tower 7

Doesn’t explain how uneducated sand people who couldn’t even fly a single engine cesna suddenly could fully loaded jumbo jet with ace pilot skills.

How tall is the Pentagon?
How tall was the plane?
At what angle did it hit?

or magical disappearing planes in pennsylvania

Just like old Pearl Harbor.

The blackpill for 9/11 for me was that it worked. We believed the bullshit and allowed ourselves to enter a decade of Jewish warfare for NO REASON!

this

It's more likely they will get a medal for enduring anti-semitism than going to jail. Not even joking

the buildings were about to fall down anyway in the next 5-10 years cause they did such a shitty job building them

trumps and kushners are very close with silverstein, since way before 9/11

Attached: gettyimages-691667062-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 219K)

>I don't think it was perpetrated by Da Joos or George Bush
Ask yourself this:
In a country of 300 million people, what are the odds that the father of the sitting president (who was also president, vice-president and CIA director himself) would be having a business meeting with the brother of the guy who "allegedly" perpetrated the worst terrorist attack on US soil ever, at the precise time the attack took place?
The business in question was The Carlyle Group. A company that owns companies that make arms. They made billions from the subsequent wars.

where was that meeting held? across the street from the WTC?

black cube memorial
it's all so tiresome

Attached: A613CA7C-BAF5-4F8D-B94A-7BDB6B9D132B.jpg (299x450, 35K)

Attached: E team 2.jpg (650x831, 179K)

Attached: E team 3.png (787x708, 1.47M)

pbs.org/newshour/show/should-mosque-islamic-center-be-built-near-ground-zero

those are the exact floors that the plane hit?

nope see

What's this insinuating

17 trillion dollar of tax payer money was missing. Pretty good for them that the pentagon and Building 7 just randowmly decited to blow and collaps too hehe

DC, I believe.

Attached: nwt3.jpg (800x960, 97K)

they were prepping those floors for the explosion. no office space on those floors was occupied

Attached: WhoBrokeFlyer307-22-11.jpg (600x347, 81K)

Attached: E team.jpg (600x456, 174K)

I just posted another pic of the towers which explains it.

nope. ritz carlton hotel nyc

Attached: 1549456959691.gif (320x180, 1.76M)

Coworker says when he was at Langley they scrambled the jets to the exact location where they shot down flight 93.

>muslims did this

(8:00 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Former President George H. W. Bush Heads off After Spending Night at the White House
Edit event

Former President George H. W. Bush, along with former First Lady Barbara Bush, leaves Washington, DC, by private jet, bound for a speaking engagement in St. Paul, Minnesota. The Bushes spent the previous night at the White House. They had flown to Washington the previous day to attend several meetings and a dinner. One of the meetings attended by the former president was the annual investor conference of the Carlyle Group, which was also attended by Shafig bin Laden, one of Osama bin Laden’s brothers (see (9:00 a.m.) September 11, 2001). They are later informed of the WTC attacks while on their jet. Due to all planes being grounded, they have to land in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. [CBS News, 11/1/2002; CNN, 10/25/2003; Newsweek, 10/27/2003]

Entity Tags: George Herbert Walker Bush

Timeline Tags: 9/11 Timeline

Category Tags: All Day of 9/11 Events, George Bush

historycommons.org/timeline.jsp?day_of_9/11=bush&timeline=complete_911_timeline

How did BBC know WTC7 was going to collapse when no steel concrete building has NEVER collapse due to office fire in history. Furthermore what did Larry Silverstein mean by pull it.
youtu.be/p34XrI2Fm6I

Attached: 574FEDC6-2357-4109-8DD2-17585EBDB007.jpg (500x522, 59K)

Tower 7 really is the smoking gun

globalresearch.ca/the-bin-ladens-the-bushes-and-911-a-former-us-president-meets-osamas-brother-not-subject-to-anti-terrorism-legislation/5582436

Yeah ok, 2 planes 3building. And what’s was in the WTC7? Financial transaction records for Wall Street.

Attached: 95E59DD4-EAF5-41A5-9B92-C34E707673C1.jpg (960x634, 77K)

WHO TOOK OUT INSURANCE PRIOR TO THE ATTACK(?)

THE STAGED EVENT WAS SET UP SO THEY COULD HAVE A REAL REASON TO INVADE THE MIDDLE EAST AND UNEARTH THE RELICS.

IRAQ WAR THE EARTH SPIT OUT ALL THE TREASURES(RELICS).

THE DUG UP KING SOLOMONS RING AND REPLICATED = CERN

RFID CHIP= MAGNET
CERN= MAGNETIC FEILD

SOLOMON RING= CERN

THE LORD UNWRAPPED MY HEAD THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I KNOW THIS STUFF.

THE RELICS AND GOLD FROM THE IRAQ WAR ARE IN BRITAIN GILGAMESH TEMPLE WAS THE OLDEST TEMPLE

YOU
YOU
YOU

CONDEMNATIONS

AMERICA THE PROMISED LAND IS TRUE ISRAEL 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE IN THE HOPI NATIVE MUSEUM GREAT EUPHRATES= THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER. THE ISRAEL IN THE MIDDLE EAST IS A DAMN DECOY.

AMERICA GREAT ISRAEL IS BEEN KILLING GOD'S PEOPLE

MATTHEW 25:35-40 KEY- VAGRANTS LIVES MATTER

WHAT STATES MADE LAWS AGAINST THE HOMELESS(?)

youtu.be/BRLMA-lYorg

YOU
YOU
YOU

TEXAS IS TRUE JERUSALEM CORPUS CHRISTI= CHRIST WILD GRAPES OF JERUSALEM= MUSTANG GRAPES

BODY IS THE HOLY TEMPLE

FACEBOOK WAS 3 FOREIGN GUYS SET UP IN AUSTIN TEXAS SOCIAL MEDIA ADDICTIONS MESSED UP THE LORD'S HOLY TEMPLE 2 HEART MORAL COMPASS....

THE ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATION IS BEEN SET UP WEAK ANKLES AQUARIUS AGE CAST IORN DOES NOT GO IN MICROWAVES- DANIELS VISION THE STATUE.
MOSES ARIES JESUS PISCES....

5G= DEATH RADIATION POISONING WIFI= WHY FRY RADIATION POISONING THE ABOMINATION THAT MAKES DESOLATION.

THE LORD UNWRAPPED MY HEAD AND DRIED MY TEARS HE IS HERE......

YOU
YOU
YOU

FEAR THE LORD...

GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN MY ASS THEIR HIDING FROM HIM WHO SITS ON THE THRONE.

Attached: man_file_1045965_idiocracy.jpg (560x801, 135K)

They wish they were that good.

Attached: 1549803070009.webm (1280x720, 856K)

>not mossad

Attached: e-team.png (591x446, 511K)

It was a thermo nuclear demolition. Everyone ignored this obvious reality.

>ground zero
that term is just a cohencidence, goyim

I believe there is a good chance it was allowed or even helped along a bit to serve an agenda
I don’t really buy all the theories about synchronized bombs dropping the towers or remote control planes or any of that nonsense
911 ‘truth’ suffers from wanting to believe every minor coincidence and detail is extremely important to the point where they have an elaborate plan involving faked calls from loved ones and secret mossad bomb squads
It gets to be too rediculous to have ever worked in real life

Nope, not mossad, Israeli “Art Students” wanted to make steel columns look nice even though nobody would ever see the art. I wonder what they painted, life sized picture of 757 would’ve been nice.

That's just silly. Demolitions are done all the time without needing nukes.

9/11 was an inside job. SEPT EMBER. Its etymologically 7/11. Donald Trump did not say 7/11 on accident. And then theres the building 7 going down by itself. The 7 is not a coincideence. All this shit is about world domination and creating a world religion through manipulating. Its also about CERN. Theyre all about the third pillar and quantum vortex math. the 369 sequence. And that ties into 47, which is representative of that gateway. All these elitists are taking lethal doses of psychs. Communicating with demons basically

Nah mate it was a photon torpedo, I saw the shit forreal from the streets of NYC.

Attached: d1f91be6e39478b3f56cbb4d012faac3.jpg (600x332, 26K)

There is a Ritz Carlton in DC.
The timeline shows him travelling from DC (where he had several meetings, including the Carlyle one) by plane to Winconsin, where he was grounded. When and how did he travel to NYC for a meeting? The meeting was in DC. Your website has it's facts mixed up.

>9/11 was an inside job.
Alex Jones been saying this since 2months BEFORE 9/11
youtu.be/a8Hk1-BpXO8

Attached: C030D8F5-3B1D-4BD7-A7D7-A63720C6A79E.jpg (695x431, 61K)

This.
We should have built very similar buildings exactly in the same place, showing that this attack will not change us. They looked awesome, much better than this (((One World))) Trade center abomination.

Attached: 1547701723325.png (960x640, 1.09M)

Yeah that's exactly what I'm saying, should have been as identical as possible, and in the same spot. That's how you send a message.

The problem I have with this controlled demo idea is that it’s extremely time consuming and labor intensive to wire a building to fall
Or does mossad have secret tactics the demo industry hasn’t caught up to?
Why does it take a crew weeks of dirty, loud, intrusive work to drop a building but mossad can do it on the sneak after hours?
I’m an electrician who’s worked in lots of office buildings, believe me, they notice when you’re working in their area, it doesn’t go unnoticed

Checked Praise Kek

Praise Kek

see who was E team?

It was a hybrid of let it happen, combined with a missile strike on pentagon to clear the books of the 2.3 trillion dollars missing, that Donald Rumsfeld announced the day earlier.

And...WTC 7 was obviously controlled demolition. My only question is when those explosives were planted.

>That's how you send a message.
(((One World))) = (((NWO))) message sent. Start of the New World Order. Endless wars destruction of the constitution depopulation if the world.

Attached: 53015DBF-F50A-467F-90DE-76049B255310.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Interesting theory and one I had never considered.

I agree . 9/11 was a symbolic castration of white america/the west. Muzzies should also have been outright banned from USA and europe instead of brought in, and Saud nuked.

yeah this is my thinking too
i also think that the pentagon was hit by a missile and not a plane, i don't know why (maybe to get rid of certain documents?). even when i was a kid i thought this, they said it was a plane but i was like "where are the wings? why is the hole so small and narrow?"
i also think that the pennsylvania flight was shot down by a missile from a US air force jet once they realized it was heading for DC and that the story of the passengers fighting back was made up to avoid having to explain to the whole country that they killed hundreds of americans on american soil on purpose because they wanted to protect government officials
i also think the "israel did 9/11" conspiracy theory is sort of an "eat your cake and have it too" kind of deal, where we get to go to war with the middle east (for doing 9/11) while the right-leaning elements of society who believe in that theory (the people most likely to enact retribution on muslims for 9/11) will believe that it's the jews' fault, thus preventing inter-ethnic tensions between americans and american muslims from raising. i don't have a lot of confidence that the spreading of that conspiracy theory was deliberate or done to the effect that i just described, but to me it seems reasonable. alternatively, maybe i am developing schizophrenia and the first symptom is believing in meta-conspiracy theories, theories about people using conspiracy theories as disinformation tools themselves. who knows!

WTC 1 and 2 has issues with wind. Some feared strong hurricane might knock it over.

I feel like I shouldn't be looking at this image.

Attached: 1432751348502.jpg (632x492, 121K)

fuck off kike

bill cooper said it first, zionists puppet alex jones bandwagoned and survived while cooper got killed

Did he mention any of the other war games going on that day?

youtube.com/watch?v=3noExmsCRyg
Setting aside everything else, this is damning all by itself.

Attached: 7A66701D-F59D-46F2-A9B6-0538079069BC.jpg (255x252, 14K)

Schizo, please get help.

Attached: 1436149404057.jpg (5000x5000, 998K)

Nah, not the Jews nope

markdotzler.com/Mark_Dotzler/WTC_Artists.html
archive.is/89UCH Israeli art students harass DoD/DEA officials in early 2001
Police Scanner Audio of remote controlled drone bombs and captured Israelis youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

>But Israel wouldn't do that!
wikispooks.com/wiki/2001_Mexican_legislative_assembly_attack
>Mossad tried to false flag Mexico into the War On Terror
>October 2001
>Chambre of Deputies, Mexican Parliament
>ex-IDF Colonel and Mexican Jew
>caught red-handed
>plastic explosives and detonators
>pistols and ammo (in gun-ban Mexico)
>Pakastani passports
>widely reported in Mexican press
>article in American ex-pat newspaper scrubbed from web
>nothing in Western press
>Israeli charged with entering country illegally
>high-level diplomatic meeting with foreign minister Jorge (((Gutman))
>both (including Mexican citizen!) deported to Israel
>ridiculous cover story they were "security consultants"

Attached: 911eteam.jpg (600x456, 89K)

every time you stumble upon a hidden truth, there will be disinformation and misdirection embedded within- in the instance of 9/11 they lead you down the rabbit hole to Judy Wood / Free energy / disclosure etc. kind of like flat earth

see

It is clear that at least one of these planned exercises, Vigilant Guardian, was actually being conducted on 9/11. Additionally, another war game called Apollo Guardian was running on 9/11. This was an exercise conducted by the U.S. Space Command, an agency also being run by Eberhart.

FTX exercises are sometimes what are referred to as SPADEs. The NORAD exercise planners clarified that this means “a track is taken out of radar coverage and then re-introduced as an unknown track.” This exercise feature is interesting given that Flight 77 was lost on radar for a period of time on 9/11 and then reappeared in a way that has not yet been explained.
digwithin.net/2017/07/30/norad-exercises-911/

ever wonder what a real investigation looks like when they search for evidence rather than coincidence and so-called anomalies?

fbi.gov/history/famous-cases/911-investigation

Your gov knew how did it, but choose not to do anything, instead bombed some random goatfuckers

>i don't know why (maybe to get rid of certain documents?)
The section of the pentagon that was hit (and only that section) had just finished being reinforced against missile attacks.
What better way to test if the strengthening works than to fold it into a supposed terrorist attack? If this is the case, then several extremely senior people at the pentagon would have to be complicit in the attacks.
The rest of the building has since received the (obviously effective) reinforcement work done.
>the story of the passengers fighting back was made up
It's far more likely that it was shot down because the passengers had sucessfully retaken the plane. The terrorists were undoubtedly operating under fake pasports, as several of the alleged hijackers subsequently turned out to be alive and well. The perpetrators of this crime wouldn't want their arrested patsy's being led ziptied down the stairway of the plane by the now heroic passenger team. Too many awkward questions.

A rural middle aged woman was witness to the plane just before it crashed. She said it was being followed by a "funny looking plane with big engines at the back". She was shown a selection of plane photo's, and said "that's the one" when shown a picture of an A10 warthog.

learn what greentext meams, faggots

>some random goatfuckers
No, not random

Attached: D1812247-BA47-4A4D-8B54-C21DF3B03D09.jpg (403x268, 24K)

this guy fucks

Top wargame planners spend a great deal of time arranging these events.
The chances that several of these exercises would have had such similar sounding names by accident is practically zero. We're talking the cream of West Point here. Some bright spark would have pointed out the potential for confusion.
Unless that was the idea.

nano thermite can be painted on. what do you think the art students were doing?

>he thinks muzzies could pull something off on that scale

Pull it.

Attached: Lucky Larry.jpg (2048x1536, 349K)

Attached: 911.ht20.jpg (640x384, 68K)

>What's the black pill about 9/11?
It was them, us and those other guys. Everyone had a hand in it.

Who do you think Trump was referring to when he said
>"the (((arabs))) were celebrating the collapse of the twin towers!"

Attached: 1526754560826.jpg (640x640, 117K)

wew lad
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_E4Ckuyc6k
also, first time in the history of engineering plane strikes bring down steel-framed buildings.
really makes me think

Attached: 1552302063428_1.gif (852x568, 1023K)