Brennan Tarrant for president

It takes more Brennan Tarrant in this world! Muslim garbage must be exterminated !!
GOD EMPEROR TARRANT!!

Attached: greta-thunberg-attivista.jpg (768x1110, 159K)

Mongolia supports him!

Attached: mongolias.png (1790x1053, 1.67M)

Sage these paki cunts

There was no revolution.
All he did was get NZ to ban more guns.
Literally nobody is rebelling.
His story, if anything, only proves that accelerationism is a provably false ideology.

Sage this cope

It's Brenton, you imbecile

you think he wanted?

You didn’t read his manifesto then. He called nz gun owners pussy boomers who lost their gun rights spine a long time ago. He had no intention of starting a revolution in nz

Mazel Tov!

Attached: 1368939498952.png (517x585, 168K)

I read his manifesto and you guys are engaging in horrible mental gymnastics right now.
The exact opposite of what he wanted to happen is actually happening. He isn't whipping anyone up into any frenzy. He is literally just being used as a pawn by the same globalist forces he was trying to fight against.

The pic/collage of the manifesto is the full manifesto ? i heard it was 73 pages

It couldn’t be more obvious to anyone that actually did read it that you are full of shit, shill

>implying he isn't Mossad to begin with
seriously, can anyone imaging a stormweenie writing that shitshow of a manifesto and explicitly NOT naming the Jew?

Attached: BT.png (1173x865, 670K)

This website is full of truly pathetic individuals.

It is a provable reality that all Tarrant did was further the goals and agenda of the globalists who are pushing immigration and all of the other things that he didn't like.

>Brennan Tarrant
Fake and gay

74, starts with a title page graphic and ends with a picture collage

lots of white space on every page though

Attached: bt2.png (546x330, 86K)

i'm not disagreeing, I'm just saying that it was most likely deliberate as he was on (((someone's))) payroll

he literally names the jew

but you are too brainlet to even understand that part

Attached: 1513367706417.jpg (688x456, 43K)

SWEDEN NO!

That is a beautiful shitpost, user.

fuck off shillmeister

is your name johnny monoxide by chance?

Attached: Brainlet.png (521x293, 270K)

What if there were 100 Tarrants every hour in every White country?

except he didn't
>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek
to subvert or harm my people.

Attached: 1503879328444.jpg (514x585, 156K)

>do not seek to subvert
>pic related
You must be a 1.0 wignat retard.

Attached: 5NgYEVC[1].png (1098x221, 24K)

HEY GUYS HE DID NOT SAY HE WANTS TO GAS ALL THE JEWS DEFINITELY NOT OUR GUY LOL

Attached: cavedinhead.png (1073x535, 86K)

that's not naming the Jew, Chaim, and you know it

Attached: 1364090677402.jpg (252x291, 30K)

Are you a fucking journalist with a verified checkmark on Twitter? Because you're reaching that level of intelligence.

Attached: 1384650021751.jpg (800x1040, 93K)

I want to fuck her brains out.

his only mention of Jews was to say "oh noes I am not le ebil anti-semite". get gassed Schlomo

lol he's not our guy guys i swear

t.johnny monoxide-tier retardation

Attached: eFf7VOL[1].jpg (909x923, 111K)

and guess what, now no one can declare him a retarded anti-semite and ignore everything he said

>he thinks they won't ignore him anyways for being a psycho mass shooter

Attached: 1548108541870.jpg (359x478, 116K)

All praise Brenton.
The Kebab Remover #1

Attached: b-t-shooting.png (450x569, 398K)

This.

it's Brenton you mong

>t. Didn't read the manifesto

Why talk about thinks you don't understand on an anonymous message board? There is no credit here for your shit ideas and no one you know to virtue signal to?

He wanted this. Nz gun owners deserve everything they get if they don't fight for their right. There is only one real question: when confiscation comes to America, will you fight? Well will ya... Punk?

Theres some pretty good shit posting in there mixed in with a pretty comprehensive world view. He's a bit more on the pagan side of pol, and likewise concerned about the internet. It is kind of weird how he hardly mentions the (((them))) or (((their))) role in mass immigration. He says he has no problem with them if they stay in Israel and dont disrupt or subvert the natural order or other countries or whatever. Which I guess I would be okay with. I just dont see that happening. Later makes references to "x" groups of elites which in my mind would include ((())), but does not nessisarily indicate them only. Which is fair...considering the likes of Bezos or the Koch brothers.

He talks about feminists ?

>when confiscation comes to America
if, after all the shootings in the last few years, there hasn't been any confiscation, I doubt there ever will be

MAGA

Attached: Tarrant_MAGA.png (323x373, 149K)