Why do conservatives hate conservation so much?

why do conservatives hate conservation so much?

Attached: presentation meme.jpg (500x500, 230K)

what do you plan to do with your country when you supposedly take it back?

Attached: 11.jpg (500x500, 196K)

Conservation eventually became a left-wing viewpoint for some reason.

But Ben Shapiro told me the point of capitalism was to strip mine the earth because GDP would go up

>tack on hating Israel to anything
>it's now right wing
This is your new tactic and it's blatant and shit

Conservation exists to steal property rights without compensation.

> they havent even read Archeofuturism by G Faye

You should actually do some research on how national parks are funded, you wouldn't want people to pay to get into them after that

>making your town look nice and enjoying the land you own and live on is subversive and destructive in neoconthink

excellent illustration

Attached: 8.jpg (500x500, 196K)

>Please, won’t someone think of the shekels?

The power of (((subversion))).
It leaves rational people with no solid choice. Either destroy your society, or destroy the planet your society inhabits.

Liberals don't have the money for national parks
Its 90% internation tourism who throw trash on the ground

My hunting and fishing fees pay for more conservation than fucking park fees

Attached: 1521103.jpg (540x281, 36K)

They're jewish puppets.

because you aren't conservative. you're just money-hungry, statist faggots. admit adn we can be done here, bootlicker

>my great great grandpappy bought this wetland in 1834 for $200, it's my right to fill it with trash and sell it to jewish commercial developers

nice, you're actually not wrong

Attached: 10.jpg (500x500, 167K)

Because leftists keep trying to ram through nigger funding taxes by slapping a conservation sticker on, and then throwing a cataclysmic chimpout when people don't swallow the bait

this is exactly what just happened in the US with Ds trying to censor their out of control towelhead with antisemitism legislation that they thought Rs couldn't possibly vote down

i'm going to work

remember, your country includes the land within your borders and not just the laws and GDP. you have no country, culture, or quality of life to stand up for if it's all metered parking lots

Attached: return.gif (500x500, 412K)

Conservatives only care about MUH GDP
There's a reason why they aren't pro-white

>money hungry statist bootlickers

You mean the people that want to turn the whole country into a strip mine for some extra shekels?

I have literally never met a person on the left who gives a shit about conservation or sustainable ecology. The only things they care about are things that are au contrare to right wing platforms such as renewable energy and global warming

I hunt, fish, scuba dive, and hike and I’ve literally never met someone hard left in these activities. Most people are centrist or right wing. And they are all hard conservationists who support park services and protection but in a realistic capacity.

I worked with a guy who said hunting was for pussies killing defenseless animals. I asked why and he said there wasn’t anything badass about using a gun or bow to kill something. This was a guy who played over watch every night and was almost definitely a furry so take his opinion with a grain of salt. It does reflect the mindset of city liberals because they don’t care about the tradition, the work, and the impact of this activity has. They assume nature is some benevolent thing which is why their version of “talking about the environment” is talking about solar panels and fracking. Those of us who live on earth know that there are more tangible and relevant aspects to the conversation, like STA management to prevent pollution of our estuaries.

It’s armchair neocons like Shapiro that create the conservative stereotype of a corporate dicksucker.

In case you agree with Shapiro, the free market has difficulty reconciling with urban development. First of all if we demolish a forest for a mall and then want to go back to the forest, we can’t do it because it takes hundreds of years to develop that greenery. People may want a mall but the point of a republic is not to let the richest people or most people decide what’s best for all of people. The hunting and outdoorsman tradition is worthwhile to protect even beyond monetary gain.

Meanwhile Shapiro would tell you at 180 words per minute that park services are not profitable so that means they are worthless. But maximizing potential GDP is not the end all be all, a real culture cannot be bought. This guy has never woken up early on a Sunday to go sit in 10 degree weather on a canoe gripping his freezing cold shotgun waiting to shoot the first flock of ducks that fly into his decoys. Nor is he someone who has ever been underwater and swimming along a coral reef that is just off his coast line. You can’t explain this stuff to neocons. Most of the time you have to show them the value. That is by showing them that’s it’s not about money.

Well said. I told my leftie family I hunt because I hate factory farming and hunting is organic.
That's the only thing that really got through to them, but they still don't ask or even talk about it.

well said, user.

Attached: 1548700154683.jpg (700x723, 51K)

Brainlet-tier post. The so-called "Right" in the U.S. basically pioneered the idea of national parks and conservation, often with vicious opposition from the other side.

Is that Jeb! ?

>why won't they let me destroy the environment?

Organic is bullshit. People growing organic produce can use toxic pesticides if it is a better option than a FIFRA exempt pesticide and still call it organic.

Also o an individual level, if you ever left your mom's house you'd notice the difference between those who truly support and take meaningful steps to preserve our wild areas, and the cringe Lefty types who latch onto it as a social endeavor, to virtue signal, and get some awesome images for their social media.

Because giving gibs to niggers is retarded desu.

Leftist faggots don't understand what conservation is. It's pointless trying to explain it because you simply can't grasp the concept, so prepare yourselves for the true conservation that's coming. Have your affairs in order.

Conservatives are all kikes with no homeland. They have no love for the earth, they would strip mine the national parks and turn them into factories if they were allowed. They are demonic, they believe that earth is not our home and that it doesn't matter what we do because of some death cult Christian apocalypse prophecy.

Most conservatives just want to conserve Israel.

It’s quite simple actually
>my shekels, my shekels won’t someone PLEASE think of my shekels!?

Attached: BCA83C22-0D8B-478D-AB30-B57ADD329FD4.png (961x887, 334K)

that’s what I thought too

Attached: 53F3DEA7-B38C-4AE4-A66C-5F1525769471.jpg (2000x989, 490K)