Truth behind Pedophilia

The rise of Paedophilic acceptance amongst LGBT community has shocked most of the people in USA, and as we can see here on Jow Forums, people are preparing for worst out of worst. Let's face it, pedophilia itself is very disgusting and I understand you all people very well that promoting pedophilia as something ok is wrong, but there is a truth behind it that very little people seem to know...

Most of the pedophiles I myself have researched have had very fucked up childhoods, not to mention they faced serious abuse from their parents, people around them, and even sexual abuse... Basically they almost never had a chance to experience a life as a kid, and when they see a small innocent kid, being cheerfull and happy, that relaxes them because they really like the children's innocence and attention which they never got from their parents, so in a very desperate attempt, that becomes their only will to live, and that is to have sex with those kids, hoping they would get to experience that innocence while not realising that its gonna harm the kid. They think that the thing they are doing is right, but in reality they are blinded by satanic thoughts that appear as innocent.

For me honestly this made me feel sad for them, like can't we create a counter-movement that wants to help them get rid of their sexual fantasy? If we do not, the Left will consume us and (((they will win!)))

Attached: I wonder.jpg (576x777, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM&t=88s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only cure is lead.

Attached: 1548571110201.png (2550x3300, 238K)

blinded by satanic thoughts that appear as innocent? OP's a pedo.

this some pleddit teir shit stop being a fag and read a history book

Attached: 1551204619181.jpg (612x612, 106K)

That gives the reason to the left to hate us even more dude. Look I do not care if you want all pedos dead, trust me I know that its sick, but consider the fact that we live in a society that is gonna shut us down if we are not carefull.

Pedophiles exaggerate or entirely fabricate childhood trauma – a stereotype of how pedophiles are created – in order to get sympathy. The counter-movement should be hunting them down and exterminating them. Rabid dogs get put down, regardless of how kind they were before they were infected.

And you are fucking retard for being ignorant.

Screw your optics memflag.

Attached: 1552837092887.jpg (831x501, 68K)

stage 4 feminism

It might be true for some pedos like Rothschild people, but you cannot claim that they are liars.

all liars*

Sneed

Also how the fuck am I a pedo if I am literally suggesting an idea of extermination of those thoughts in a peaceful way?

no im just not a retard who gets his morals from the current year

normalization of pedophilia is a rightwinger meymey that is in no way grounded in reality.

There is absolutely nothing defendable about pedophilia. A child is not a sexual being. You being sick in the head is not an excuse to harm another human being.
If there is no definitive cure such as lobotomy or something, then death, complete isolation or something else as drastic, are the only choices.

Did you just reply to a sneed poster? Fucktard.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much

lol wut

I was not even defending pedophilia. I was only defending the reasons behind it, however I do still think that pedophilia is wrong dude, like its a child man, child cannot give consent, therefore its a mental illness that should be cured

Read this book, it goes much deeper than you think.

Attached: 51kmXlyrKvL.jpg (342x500, 38K)

why cure something that is not a sickness?
>child cannot give consent
evidence

>Pedophiles exaggerate or entirely fabricate childhood trauma.
For Heteropedo yes, but for homopedo majority of them are fucked when they child, when they grow up they became boylover

Can stupid people consent to sex?

PEDO DETECTED, FUCK OFF.

Once a pedophile you’re always a pedophile. Only solution is death or to become an elite pedo where nobody can touch you

faggot with no evidence to back up his feminist moral bullshit

yes

Now that's what I call pure fucking ignorance, mate. The only reason why most of you think that way is because you still have grounds to hate on pedophiles, but once the left actually tries to debate with you, you will get called a hypocrite for not listening to their opinion (even if it's obviously wrong and in favor for normalisation of pedophilia). So I might suggest you to actually be careful of what are you saying, otherwise your words are gonna be your downfall.

You can use mine.

Attached: 089e73ffcd58a878c7a7df458c173df4a5ce4658c7098a69eff430e7018d978b.jpg (191x255, 17K)

>Implying that I am feminist
Nigger who are you trying to fool here?

Attached: Lmao go home.png (224x225, 5K)

Also sage

ok optics man where are your arguments

if your not a feminist then why is strait marriage between a man and a young women evil

sage is not an down vote go back to pleddit

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THEY THINK??????

How do you categorize men who aren't LGBTBBQ+ nor had messed up childhood but would still bed a 13yo girl? your assumptions are too generic. There're also biological factors involved, not just mentality.

It's completely natural to like young teens. As soon as she bleeds she is ready to have children.

We did it 1000's of years and now it's abnormal?

If you are not blind, I've already adressed them in my original post, but in a nutshell:
1. Most of the pedophiles (not including bankers, they were fucked up from the start) were heavily abused which damaged their mental health greatly
2. In order to find their will to live, they look on cute things such as kids, and they realise how happy those kids are, so they start fantasizying about it like crazy, not realising its gonna harm a kid.

Now if you still have some actual braincells left, you can see that I am on your side, the only difference is that I offer you a different solution, and that is to create a movement for rehabiliation for them, or else they might hurt the kids.

>Implies that I see marriage between a man and woman evil
>Also has a fucking JEWSA flag
>And also not realising that I do not care if you are for killing pedos.
Go away SHLOMO I know very well that my plan is not according to your plans, so please fuck off.

>Most of the pedophiles
most of the rapists you mean those people are sociopaths not exactly pedophiles they just chose children as there victims

Attached: JIDF.jpg (220x229, 11K)

>were heavily abused which damaged their mental health greatly
That's your assumption. Majority of grown men can easily get erection at the sight of healthy teens, they simply never act on it because majority of men aren't sexually frustrated. Why you think when you're in high school you want to fuck your cute classmates? it's biology at work, teenagers aren't pedophiles, it would be a contradiction.

seething

I agree with you 100% that any moral sapient creature with a disability has a right to exist.
but your opinion is not very facist.

/Thread

Attached: sneed.png (640x480, 222K)

Well no shit dude, but I am not implying on TEENS, kids and teens are not the same, while teens can give consent, children can't. Pedos are still dangerous, but goddamit, you people are not making this easier for us since you are giving the left more reasons to hate on us.

see

the left will hate us anyway

> I am not implying on TEENS, kids and teens are not the same
That's again another assumption you're making, law doesn't make difference between kids and teens. In your mind there may be a clear distinction but it's not the same in real life situations.
From your posts I assume you're underage and see yourself as non-kid kind of person but I guarantee you that were you to fuck with a 20yo woman, that woman would be accountable for child rape.

Yes, they will hate us, no shit, but they still have alot more power than us.

>They Hate us Because They Cant be us
Why should anyone care about what the Left Think? Their Group is After All a Bunch of clusterfucked Retarded idiots (and satanic pedos From the elite)

Let them have their robot sex dolls.

>can't we create a counter-movement that wants to help them get rid of their sexual fantasy?
we already have, it's called personal law enforcement drone technology

youtube.com/watch?v=TlO2gcs1YvM&t=88s

Just don't lay your fucking fingers on any child, what the hell, who cares you were abused, You're tainted now and simply your presence is enough to stain the pure innocence that Children are supposed to have. Go and find a Partner who is into ageplay, that way you can share your sick fantasies with someone equally fucked up. Fucking pedophilia, it is the single worst thing in existance, and I hope you rot in hell. Cheers.

You concern yourself with something that used to be considered normal (pedophilia) while in the meantime ignoring that alot of girls u know are into way more "disgusting' things. If you only realised while so many teenage/ young adult and mature women love their male K9 so much, you would focus your attention elsewhere. And their fetish is openly discussed on platforms as youtube while no one bats an eye. I offcorse am talking about bestiality which is apparently legal in quite some states in the US and even in Europe (less but still)...

It's more normal to go after youth then to go after animal d*ck. So perhaps you are just trying to virtue signal pedophilia again for moral satisfaction.

Attached: Legality_of_bestiality_in_the_United_States.png (460x443, 86K)

Funny, that flag.
Hasn't France recently got rid of the age of consent which allowed two pedophiles to walk free because the judge couldn't decide if the girl consented or not??

Attached: .15.png (500x322, 42K)

Thanks for the sharing.

Attached: 297ee1de01e9bf7c77edcf4a7bc9a66e.jpg (500x495, 32K)

At worst only half of gay people are pedos, and if it’s anyone it’s the tops and “straight acting” guys that do it. Gay bottom bois have no desire to stick their dick in anything, they just want big older men to pound them out. So don’t be saying all gays are pedos it doesn’t make sense when half of us are attracted to big muscled hairy men.

>Feelz

Attached: 75cd6e9778c8a83dc9cffea162bd62ff.jpg (236x354, 8K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
Comparative data of childhood and adolescence molestation in heterosexual and homosexual persons.
Arch Sex Behav. 2001 Oct;30(5):535-41. Comparative Study
>Forty-six percent of the homosexual men in contrast to 7% of the heterosexual men reported homosexual molestation. Twenty-two percent of lesbian women in contrast to 1% of heterosexual women reported homosexual molestation.

Attached: magazine.png (505x504, 629K)