Italian singer BANNED from UKRAINE!

Ukrainian MPs call for Toto Cutugno ban
Due to alleged pro-Russian stance

(ANSA) - Rome, March 15 - A group of Ukrainian MPs have demanded that secret services (SBU) chief Vasily Gritsak ban Italian singer Toto Cutugno from the country due to alleged pro-Russian positions.
ANSA was told the news on Friday by one of the MPs who made the request, Viktor Romanyuk, confirming reports on Thursday that appeared in Economistua.com.
Cutugno's manager Danilo Mancuso told ANSA: "Toto has always been far from the political ambit and in all his life has never expressed himself in any direction".
Ukraine's culture ministry on Monday put another Italian singer, Albano Carrisi, better known by his stage name Al Bano, on its list of individuals considered a threat to national security.
Al Bano and his ex-wife Romina Power were big in the Soviet Union in the 1980s and they are still popular in Russia.

Attached: Toto Cotugno.jpg (1000x988, 138K)

"Italian"

Attached: T I G E R plane.png (1280x853, 1.02M)

Makes sense.

he's italian.
i don't like this kind of fight between white nation.

bump

how come toto doesn't look italian? he looks like alibaba from taj-mahals or afghanistan?

looks italian to me

Attached: Memo_Dittongo_con_alcuni_amici_tra_cui_Celentano,_Cutugno_e_Minellono.jpg (771x573, 89K)

bump

a literal nobody

they also look like H1B from remote lands of brexit empire.
In other words you have to think about that "sicilian speech" in true romance as military deception. You know nowadays lithuania is also full of such alibabas, borats, gypsies, tramps and thieves. Maybe its the lands of swastika worshipers that have enslaved humanity. So if they say all roads lead to rome they are not mentioning roads intentionally paved with second hand silk.

what do you mean, this people are all natives...
one of the greatest italian singers, along with Adriano Celentano

Attached: Little_Tony_ed_Eleonora_Brown.jpg (684x538, 46K)

bump

bump

Two Italian singers BANNED from UKRAINE!

Attached: l_-al-bano-chiede-i-danni-all-ucraina-gex6.jpg (994x443, 493K)

ukranians explain now

bump

what if a war erupt between these two white nations

bump

>toto
I don't think you're in Kansas anymore

Attached: file.png (1093x654, 811K)

back in the days this toto would have been hanged in kansas?

bump

Povero Toto Cutugno

Attached: DNzlUMkWsAAxF50.jpg (1200x900, 339K)

mannaggia la puttana mannaggia
radical islam takeover in italy?

They did the same with Albano a few day ago... I'm sorry because I love Ukraine and their anti-communism laws

Banning shit left and right is not anti-communism laws.

bump