Dutch shooting: Letter suggests motive in Utrecht attack

bbc.com/news/world-europe-47622916

So what do you think will end up being in the letter and why does it seem they are dragging their heels about releasing what it says.

Attached: _106083910_053035406-1.jpg (660x371, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/5146801/om-houdt-ernstig-rekening-met-terroristisch-motief-schietparij-utrecht/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-47622916
telegraaf.nl/nieuws/3315014/internetbankieren-nekt-tramschutter-utrecht?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=seeding-telegraaf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIGGER

If it just said that it would be pretty funny

We have elections tomorrow, the note probably claims an association with ISIS or an association with the Islam. They don't say it's a terrorist attack yet because right wing parties are already winning in the polls so a terrorist attack will only give them a boost

They are still trying to find a person that can translate sandnigger writing.

But it's already pretty much seen as a terrorist attack, I wonder if there is something more inflammatory like he wanted to only target whites or something like that.

They try to be as vague as possible about it but yes in my opinion it was definitely a terrorist attack. Our government unfortunately adopted the communist tactics used in the DDR and Soviet Union and made them even better to lie to the public and keep things hidden. Thursday he probably cracked or something and confessed and then they release the content of the note. At least partially.

I know there are rumors that it was just a domestic thing, i wouldn't be surprised if they want to let those rumors stick around until the election and after they will come out and confirm that yeah it was a terrorist attack.

Tons of people saying it was an honor-killing, no clue how they can possibly believe this but I guess it's what they WANT to believe

Unfortunately they will do that. The prime minister now promises that we don't have to pay to much for the climate deal, but after the elections hat er dass nicht mehr gewusst.

Last elections he faked a dispute with some Turkish minister which let to riots in Rotterdam. All so he could act though and steal some right-wing votes

Have you got any decent journalists in the swamps that can straight up ask what the fuck was in this letter.

they straight out said the letter talked about isis affiliation and revenge for christchurch
the letter won't be released to the public 9or if it is, it will be in enough time that it won't get any traction) and the news has already forgotten about it
my american friends had no idea this even happened
quickly falls into the memory hole

Not that I can think of

When did they say that's what the letter said ?

DWDD it's a daily talk show on tv, they had a terrorist expert yesterday and they mentioned what was in the letter briefly

HAPPENING !!!

>>Dear Kuffars,

You guys may have made some remarkable things before, but nothing compares to the gratefulness of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It is truly one of the best cartoons of the modern age. Sometimes I feel like MLP was the only good cartoon that exists today. You guys have truly inspired me, and dozens of others, to create their own worlds and creations. For all you given us, and from all of us, thank you. Thank you for the amazing world that you've created. Without MLP, what good cartoons would exist?

Sincerely,
Cockman, Allahnis

Attached: MV5BMTkyMDU4ODg4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDAzNjE4NTM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 14K)

it says terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city

That seems to be the cut of the jib that the news is taking with it. Apparently he targeted the woman specifically at first, who is not a white Dutch woman, and the other two got shot for trying to help the woman.

3 is a low score for a terrorist attack, even if he just had a handgun that's 6 bullets minimum and likely more. If he was going for terrorism purposes you put one into 6 different people, and you carry more ammo with you for further damage. It's the Netherlands, you know you aren't going to get put down by anyone so you can freely reload and continue whilst on a tram, nothing anyone can do as long as you put enough distance between yourself and them (and the tram driver most likely would stop the tram and open the doors anyway unless you took him out first and then just let the tram crash).

Basically, if it was a terrorist attack, it goes to further prove the inferiority of his race. If it wasn't, it goes to further prove the incompatibility of his race with a real civilsation.

Yep, this should red pill quite a few people right before election, unfortunately the majority are still hopeless sheep

I just checked our state media and a few days ago there was a full page article that said the killer was related to one of the victims and he killed those who tried to help her, there is now a small notice on the drop down sidebar that says the killer did not know any of the victims and there was a letter found that "raises suspicions" that it was a terror attack... "motive still unknown".

Even if the right wing party won, your system is gamed so that the dozens of left wing parties can all just refuse to form a government with them and then form their own. Netherlands will never have a right wing government without landslide victory.

Reading about it more, apparently he did shoot exactly 6 people, so maybe it was just a really shit terrorist attack.

It will be a landslide victory, but nothing will change, the people are awakening.

If he said it was becuase of NZ he'll get a reduced sentence. You read it here first.

Unfortunately you're right. RIP Pim Fortuyn. He would have changed things

It won't be a landslide victory mate, don't kid yourself. They'll get their usual 14% of the vote and be kept out of coalition by all the other lefty parties.

Say what you want about the two party system in the US, but at least it means each side get a fair roll of the dice every so often. Europe is gigacucked by left wing coalitions, Britain is heading the same way if we ever bring in PR.

Our state media already has confirmed that he was confused and within 15 minutes set up police patrols on every mosque.

the isis affiliation is being reported now
the christchurch connection is not, as i said it was just briefly mentioned on tv yesterday (it might have been mentioned in some other places but i don't know of those)
geenstijl.nl/5146801/om-houdt-ernstig-rekening-met-terroristisch-motief-schietparij-utrecht/
here's an example where it mentions the letter

It is the burden of men who think freely that they are ahead of the curve.

Literally every single person I know is voting FvD, excluding a rigging of the election, they will be the largest party.

This right here. Radicals with absurd ideologies have entrenched themselves within the political centre, and the media is their mouthpiece.

I know, I am pretty depressed about it. Even on my university there isn't any way to cooperate your own way of thinking and your own ideas with those they want to teach there.

he was only killing whitey, I'm getting sleepy, time for bed

Attached: 92384092390.png (1080x1920, 2.36M)

>literally every single person I know
How many people do you know user? Unless it's 2 million, your friends and family aren't even a drop in the water.

I hope you're right but I'll be stunned if FvD get beyond 20%.

>dvw wil FvD stemmen maar geen lijsttrekker uit eigen gemeente

I dunno, what was Stephen Paddocks motives for shooting up a festival full of white people?

We'll just never know. Go to sleep

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-47622916
Start riots if they dont' release the letter
This is bullshit

It probably said that more is on the way

Attached: 1442588345297.jpg (527x588, 133K)

Honor killings
And they´re quiet about it because it´s the 100th time something like this happens
Dont want the populace to think it´s a cultural (religious) thing because we all know Islam is nothing but peace and love
r-right?

Attached: 1549474346856.jpg (500x336, 99K)

Attached: klaver.png (259x257, 132K)

Couldn't handle anymore the rampant stupidity and degeneracy of Dutch "people".

ur capital is literally on fire

If we do that they just spin it as those evel alt righters are violent while they can demonstrate and blockade everything with their Antifa buddies. They have so much power it's almost a dictatorship except the face of the dictator changes every now and then

Why don't you swamp germans do something about it

For the voting shit tomorrow.
Is it useless to vote if no candidates are from your hometown?
No candidates from FvD are from my hometown. Someone told me it's better to vote another party because of that.

He said this is for allah and mentioned his muslim brothers

Source: telegraaf.nl/nieuws/3315014/internetbankieren-nekt-tramschutter-utrecht?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=seeding-telegraaf

Also the guy has 0 ties to the victims so it is a confirmed terrorist attack.

I'm going to vote FvD tomorrow and apply for a job at them. Furthermore do I not hide my views from anyone and some lefties could finally accept some of my idea. It's all I can do at the moment I think

Don't believe those lies, just vote FvD if you agree with their ideas

If your country records spoiled ballot then do that.
Let them know you are dissatisfied with ALL the available options.
Although phoning in several dozen bombthreats at poling stations is going to have much more media impact. And fuck up the election.
Hypothetically, of course.

>implying they will give a shit about a spoiled ballot

Fvd intelligent nationalists are going to be the biggest party

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-47622916

From what I saw reddit was pushing two points, firmly, yesterday.

i. domestic violence
ii.totally not the same guy as the isis fighter rapist with the same name.
iii. one of the victims was related to him

I take it paid shills are on reddit? Or is the just the 'right side of history' crowd's wishful thinking?

If there's enough of them it's clearly a political protest.
I personally believe that every democratic ballot should have a "none of the above" box to tick, to represent the ignored, disenfranchised and dissaffected.
If the "none of the above" votes win the election, they hold another vote, and keep doing this until until someone comes forward with what those people DO fucking want.

We have an option to fill in a blank ballot, but most of the time it gets around 2 á 3 percent of the votes. Most people don't bother to go if they don't vote on any of the parties because there are no real consequences to it. Your solution would solve this problem

>I take it paid shills are on reddit? Or is the just the 'right side of history' crowd's wishful thinking?

Probably more of that latter

>If there's enough of them it's clearly a political protest.

And you think the powers that be will give a fuck ? If the only thing people do is trash their ballot they are fine with it

>And you think the powers that be will give a fuck ?
Other people will. The problem with corruption is that once it becomes endemic they think they can get away with anything.
The final straw that broke the camels back always comes as a complete surprise to these psychopaths.
Look at Marie Antionette
>let them eat cake
I bet later she was probably saying
>was it something I said?

You simply can't tell what will make people say "enough is enough".
Human's are too complex to predict like that.

Imagine being the dude who took that pic. lol

We have elections tomorrow and they don't want the right wing parties to profit from the event so they'll keep it a mistery until after the elections. It's fraud really

>Other people will. The problem with corruption is that once it becomes endemic they think they can get away with anything.
The final straw that broke the camels back always comes as a complete surprise to these psychopaths.
>Look at Marie Antionette

Yeah in that case it wasn't spoilt votes or any shit like that, it was the storming of the Bastille and direct action.

KARA BOGA UPRISING

Attached: Awoo Kara boga 3.png (970x1114, 193K)

>it was the storming of the Bastille and direct action.
That came later.
As previously stated, you have absolutely no idea what will tip people over the edge. For Americans, it was a tax on paper.
In Britain, we had a king who wanted parliament to pass a law. When they said no, he barged into their office space.
So we cut his head off and had a massive civil war about it.

>They'll get their usual 14% of the vote and be kept out of coalition by all the other lefty parties
Are you talking about just the PVV? Because we have FvD on top of that now. Both of those around 15% will completely cuck the government.

>Gokmen Tanis was not known for extreme religious beliefs, although he was once captured on video criticising a female reporter's clothing
this is BBC tier garbage news