dewerelddraaitdoor.bnnvara.nl/media/686426
youtube.com/watch?v=rZNtOxdKDrM
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gidi_Markuszower
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

/polder/ discord got shoahed yesterday
Join the new one fags
wUJP2js

Ik stem FvD, maar vind het jammer dat het zo liberaal en zionistisch is.

archive.is/r6HF5

Attached: feed_the_jew.jpg (389x302, 41K)

opkankeren AIVD

dagelijkse herinnering dat het over is voor white boys

Attached: C8EA023E-EEEA-4C66-BAF9-C1DC93F1FC11.jpg (750x789, 222K)

Stem SP morgen

>Being this new
This is the original polder gang

hapa cuck detected

>archive.is/r6HF5
fucking hell.

i made one yesterday but there wasn't much interest strange, the estonia election threads i made a few weeks ago often maxed out even days before the election

Attached: 1551640139344.png (637x504, 553K)

Herren.

Attached: 1540564924507.png (1185x790, 582K)

>Dutch
>Manlet
okay Achmed

Attached: tall-1.png (700x514, 65K)

Wtf is at stake even?
No matter who wins, you'll still get 1 million more Muslim immigrants and die a slow painful death. The EU commands it.

Attached: 1542974496734.gif (320x287, 781K)

kanker

Gebaseerd en tomaatpilt

Attached: 1524695268549.png (384x279, 226K)

Het is nu weer wachten tot Willem en z'n vriendjes van /b/ weer gaan larpen als allochtonen hier.

Na het fiasco bij het Vlaams Blok kunnen we beter hier blijven.

now do penis length

21cm onbesneden kanker turk

Vlaams Blok? Bedoel je niet S&V? Iedereen hier is zowat een user

bump
Kanker op met je discord

Attached: KnapNederland3.jpg (500x324, 17K)

>onbesneden
>turk
[X]

>FvD is tegen de "anti-Israëlobsessie bij de VN"

Dat wordt nu dus geen FvD meer voor mij.

Excuses, ik bedoel inderdaad S&V

This
If the outcome is exactly the same why should anyone care. Do you guys even have nationalist party who can tell the EU to fuck off already?

bump even though every far right guy I support turns into a raging fucking Zionist as soon as they get elected.

sjonge jonge kees, krijg nou de kanker

Attached: TheoTheafeatured-768x402.jpg (768x402, 46K)

Attached: 1538846473913.jpg (900x577, 85K)

These are for the 'states' and first chambers.
The people in the first chamber have to give green light to all new laws.
When FvD is elected they can block everything the second chamber (current government) is doing, forcing new elections for the second chambers where FvD is growing in seats.

Heb je een betere optie dan?

Im an FvD member, tell me why I should vote?

>2020
>FvD stelt Israelisch grensbeleid voor
It can go both ways friend.

How long until you gas the untermensch tho?

because your ancestors had to do a lot more to preserve the nation, willem
you can get your ass out to vote for the good guys

To make the current government break down

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZLB6w5i3X0

Attached: 1491162827345.jpg (600x600, 230K)

Dat wordt voor mij een proteststem.
ik ga geen partijen steunen die de belangen behartigen van Israel.

My ancestors killed their enemies, they did not do the cuck-walk of shame to a voting booth to vote for people who will do the opposite of what they said 1 day after election day!

Attached: 1520075452585.jpg (800x610, 84K)

are zoomers redpilled? I tried to look at the opinion polls but I can't see the category who vote who by age group?

ik had dit eerst ook, maar herinner wel dat thierry soms genuanceerder is geweest

Attached: 794DC444-6B58-4B03-BD81-261F365FA94B.jpg (750x771, 118K)

uu.nl/medewerkers/BAdeGraaf/Contact
dewerelddraaitdoor.bnnvara.nl/media/686426

De mevrouw van de wereld draait door antwoord op haar email! Ik heb geen flauw idee of het geholpen had of niet maar ik heb beleeft ons eigen perspectief aan haar een beetje uitgelegd. Kunnen andere anons hetzelfde doen zonder te shitposten in de email? Misschien dat wij een dialoog kunnen starten met wat geluk.

hallo go,- ik bedoel mensen morgen wel gewoon lekker normaal doen he. niet teveel nadenken en gewoon lekker stemmen waar jij je goed bij voeld. we kunnen rechts niet weer laten winnen.

Attached: 1552950827218.png (550x462, 541K)

No. Fighting for Israel at the UN and voting against critisizm against Israel is a no for me.

Alsof je daar wat aan hebt. We moeten ons eerst richten op de problemen aan de voorgrond voordat we ons zorgen gaan maken over een stel joden

Frikandellenvlaai

Het gaat er uiteindelijk om dat FvD niet de oorlogen van Israël steunt. Vergeet niet dat in tegenstelling tot Geert hij meermaals zich heeft uitgesproken voor Assad, zeker geen vriend van Israël.

Attached: 579EEAA1-87C5-4599-A906-ECDDD946797D.png (1142x750, 963K)

>Hij vergeet voor het gemak even dat de Joden Nederland de gouden eeuw in hebben getrokken

*AHEM* I would like to have some attention for the following:

2 of the victims who died whos info was released were a 47 year old WHITE dad, and a 19 year old WHITE girl. The info of the third victim wasnt released yet as far as I know.
So at least 2 out of 3 victims who died were Dutch, while the shooting happened in an area of town thats at least 60-70% non-white. Its fucking obvious the shooter was targetting white people to kill.
BUT the media is trying to spin the story in a way where they say that he was trying to kill some ex-girlfriend or family member in an honor killing, and that he shot at people who tried to help her. Its a load of horseshit.
The shooting in NZ, Erdogan showing footage of the shooting to rile up Turks, and now a Turkish shooter targetting whites in what seems to be a spontaneous attack?
This was a revenge attack for NZ, our media and your media is lying, to stop things from escalating and to stop it from influencing the elections.

Bedankt

Attached: 234532352352.png (497x212, 149K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rZNtOxdKDrM

I'm for you guys, but I have no fucking clue whats going on over there and simply assume you'll elect more retarded open border retards. Tell me if I'm off base with my assumptions, because I am totally ignorant of Aquafresh politics.

Thierry is net zo pro-israel als geert

Dat was toen. Since then jews have decided to destroy the West.

Attached: george soros.jpg (1940x1294, 385K)

Beter pro-Israel dan pro-Moslim / pro-immigratie. Je moet iets

Vergeet niet wij -zijn- de Joden.

Ik ga mij niet in slaap laten wiegen zoals dat in Amerika gebeurt.
Dat de invloed van pro-israel partijen straks te groot is om er nog wat tegen te kunnen doen.
Leuk dat ze ons een wortel voorhouden met anti-immigratie/islam standpunten, en via de achterdeur de israellobby naar binnen laten.
Daar waak ik voor.

>pro moslim
als je niet voor sharia bent hoor je hier niet

We zijn merchants geen koeken

the alt right virgin party has been overrepresented in the last couple of weeks and this thread will be upset when it turns out they didn't get quite as many votes as they predicted

Bump for you, eliminate the shitskins, oh brethren.

Give me a quick rundown of the political parties and the appropriate eurobeat track for each.

cringe

*holland

Discord tranny

Let even op het gedrag van 'onze' handelsgeest.
Zelfs in de huidige tijd heeft Nederland precies dezelfde streken en word nooit onder vuur genomen.
Zij hebben hun streken in Amsterdam geleerd, maar van wie?

Och daar heb je de anti-fvd gay marokkaan weer met zn flikkervlag. Heb je niks beters te doen in je leven

Zeker niet.
Hij is gewoon pragmatisch tegenover Israël, het levert stemmen op van Boomer christenen en ze delen onze mening over de islam. Maar als ze landen zoals Syrië destabiliseren dan steunt FvD dat niet en zijn ze voor Assad.

Vuile kanker hoer dat het is

Ja vast

>hij vergeet voor het gemak dat de Joden hebben gezorgd voor massa-immigratie naar Nederland

zelfde geldt voor jou

Who gives a shit about elections anymore? Violence is the only way things will go in the end

Genuinely interested but every thread is filled with toothpaste language and I can’t follow

We can only hope

>tfw mandatory service in the army to kill Muslims

20 March forum voor democratie.

It's because you mostly type Dutch.

Bump of good will and good luck for the netherlanders

>en via de achterdeur de israellobby naar binnen laten.Daar waak ik voor.
ik ben het met je eens. maar die israellobby niet al gewoon een feit?
maakt een goed punt. moslim problemen wegen imo zwaarder op het moment

>anti-Israël-houding van de EU voor de buhne gebruiken als stok om mee te slaan
>belangen behartigen van Israël
kies er één

Attached: Thierry Totenkopf.png (262x379, 194K)

Geert is een Mossad agent

Yeah well better to have politicians in charge that will back up their own citizens when shit goes down, instead of leftist race-traitors that will use force to defend the minorities instead

>this does not concern you.jpeg
seriously tho. somethings are easier to discuss in our native tounge.

Jesse ga naar bed met je kanker eikeltjes pyjama

Are there any good parties? Ones that’ll mass deport the mudnigger and nigger hordes or are they all leftists?

>eikeltjes pyjama
broeder, ik kijk geen tv. vertel me aub dat dit niet gebaseerd is op waarheid. kek

Attached: 1552924193268.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Do people still post about that de la parra guy or whatever his name was?

archive.is/r6HF5

Just saying you'll get more interest and input from more posters if you use as much English as you can here.

>ik ben het met je eens. maar die israellobby niet al gewoon een feit?
Absoluut, maar nu kan je gewoon nog onbestraft kritiek hebben op Israel als staat, en mag je openlijk je steun betuigen voor middelen als BDS.
In Amerika en andere landen worden er op dit moment wetten doorgedrukt, om kritiek op Israel gelijk te stellen met anti-semitisme, en eventuele oproepen tot boycot strafbaar te maken.

Theres still Geert Wilders, who is very strong and outspoken against Islam, so much that he has to live under constant protection. But he is rumored to be a Zionist so. Then theres a younger party FvD who has the same anti-immigrant / pro-white sentiments but they are a bit milder.

Both will do pretty good according to polls

criminally underrated comment

Attached: 1522778532931.gif (413x313, 500K)

He is a Zionist, but so what? He isn't hiding it. Who gives a shit?

Ja dat is echt

Attached: download.jpg (1073x900, 168K)

Ja, en? Nergens steunen ze de Israëlische belangen in oorlogen in het midden-oosten, wat het enige is dat echt voor ons uitmaakt. Een echte Israël shill steunt Assad simpelweg niet, en gaat al helemaal niet zeggen dat de "gifgasaanvallen" valse vlaggen waren.

/polder/ is filled to the brim with newfags so don't expect anyone here to know who that is

Attached: me.jpg (500x375, 82K)

>implying anyone care about what's going on in Pannenkoekstan

I care whats going on in France, been rooting for the Yellow Vests since day 1. The only way we can overcome our mass invasion by shitskins is by standing together. I hope you understand that Pierre

Hier nog een ergere

Attached: C0OgNOaWQAANuN7.jpg (900x1200, 126K)

PVV literally has a Mossad agent in parliament
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gidi_Markuszower
>Als PVV-kandidaat Kamerlid trok hij zich in 2010 als nummer vijf van de kandidatenlijst terug toen minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin partijleider Geert Wilders waarschuwde dat Markuszower volgens de AIVD contacten c.q. informatie zou hebben overgedragen aan een buitenlandse mogendheid; waarschijnlijk ging het om de Mossad.[1][2] Markuszower is in 2010 opgepakt voor verboden wapenbezit bij beveiligingswerkzaamheden.[3]
also the party's (((treasurer))), kek

>Pierre

It's probably Ahmed. But yes we should stand together