NZ vs REAL shooting

US Army combat vet and EMT-Paramedic here. I have something to say;

A 5.56 bullet travelling at 2900 feet per second explodes craniums, evicerates the abdominal cavity, shatters bone, rips arteries, and creates exit wounds with huge blood loss.

Stray rounds thump walls and floors, blasting chips of wood and stone all over the place.
The firearm barrel will smoke.

The concussion from a supersonic rifle round indoors is deafening and will overwhelm the senses, even microphones. The weapon in the video is a movie studio prop.

There are none of these in the NZ video. IT'S FAKE AND GAY and that's why they don't want you seeing it. They don't want people waking up to the psyop.

If there was a shooting the video and manifesto are cover stories for the Mossad hit team doing what they love: killing innocent Palestinians.

Look at history, find out who perfected false flag terrorism from the King David Hotel through 9/11.

Your freedoms and eventually your lives are on the line.
DON'T LET THEM BE HOAXED AWAY!
DON'T LOOK UP TO THE PATSY AS SOME HERO, HE'S AN INTEL ASSET

Attached: real ar gsw.jpg (499x601, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9usnUq1iKU
youtube.com/watch?v=AbMOgB8QfPA
youtube.com/watch?v=f6sHW20WNNs
freedommunitions.com/ammunition/rifle/5-56-nato.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No hits, blanks

Attached: 1552957822344-1.webm (648x360, 2.02M)

US Army combat vet here, the civilian version of the 5.56 nato is a .223 which has a smaller charge and projectile .

EMT/paramedic? You fake and gay Mr JIDF man.

Ok, now go tell someone who cares.

Attached: honker_cat.gif (403x369, 167K)

goddamn this is boring larp.

You know whats wierd is the bulk of .223 in this country is heavy grained for hunting. 60 grain being sorta the norm.

SAS here. 5.56 can certainly produce dramatic exit wounds but we were looking from the shooters POV.

Looks pretty fake. Interadasting.

FMJ .223 next

Civilian version? Ask me how i know you're full of shit, i can go to the local gun shop and pick up a fuckload of 5.56 right now.

Why don't you take your spam thread and fuck back to your tranny discord.
Make Yang threads instead.

you can clearly see the blood spray out of the opposite side on the very first body you fucking dipstick

>Very first guy shot in the video clearly has his brains sprayed all over
Are you colour blind? Red on green.

Another filthy zionist hoax they are crafty reminds of the Smollet was real faggots same modus operandi

>smokebomb

Pressure is the primary difference separating the .223 Remington and 5.56x45mm. The .223s are loaded to lower pressures and velocities compared to 5.56mm. ... ammunition in a 5.56mm chambered gun; however, the same cannot be said in reverse. The 5.56x45mm ammo creates a higher pressure.

Not true mossad no blood is seen from either of the two door way so called victims despite shotgun bu CS k at close range causing horrendous damage

THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING AND MOST OF THE SHOTS WERE CLOSE RANGE.
THIS FUCKING THING STINKS!

Oh look, it's this thread again and again and again.

Attached: this is why I bomb people.jpg (317x209, 23K)

You cannot buy 5.56 nato, that is a military round, but they do , on occasion call a .223 a 5.56

0:05 in the video. Blood sprays half way across the carpet.

>feet/sec

Implies trannies do anything besides gay memes like this is one of the tranny scripts kivimaki does

Schizos and shills claiming the attack to be fake. Same people who believe in the flat-earth theory.

Attached: sdfdf.jpg (454x418, 27K)

also, low speed and high drag there ,killer

Back and shilling harder than ever I see.
There's a brief moment each day early in the morning US time when you retards aren't here shitting up the board.
It's always around this time you fucking clowns show up, almost like you all clock in and start posting at the same time or something.
Really makes you think.

Navy Seal here with 300+ confirmed kills, I can confirm what you are saying.

>US Army combat vet and EMT-Paramedic here
Quit lying, faggot.

And think about your idiotic conspiracy theory for a moment. You claim is that a shadowy organization that can pull off a hoax such as this isn't capable of making a realistic-looking video? Do you realize how fucking stupid that is to say?

>the blood spray out
inconclusive

Literal firearms normie here.

5.56 and .223 are the same projectile, and the cartridge on the .223 differs less than that of a human hair.

I have a .223 wylde barrel on my AR and it fires both 5.56 and .223.

Do research before spewing utter nonsense.

Also, neither 5.56 or .223 will blow a human head off as shown in OP's picture.

Prove me wrong. Do it. Please. I beg.

Charge is generally smaller but not enough to make a difference at these ranges. Projectile is the same size.

>2 posts by this ID
>2nd post is to bump his dumpster fire repost thread
You guys know what to do

Prolly Israel trollfactory... :)

If it were blanks there would be wads idiot.

Yes, I'm aware that 5.56 and .223 have different heights that directly correlate to their powder load.

For the fags that think that this is relevant enough to disprove my original point.

>t. lying nogunz

You can see the rounds hitting the bodies, after he goes to his car and comes back he pops a few in the right corner as he's moving over to the left corner he shoots that dude lying on the floor in the head, huge blood splatter across the carpet.
I've watched the video about 15 times now and know this faggot and another faggot are cherry picking moments in the video to discredit it

Jow Forums here. The video is real. 5.56 is only used in the military for how "humane" it is. It is small and fast, designed to leave clean holes. If you want gore and guts, go to WW2 guns and ammo. Big calibers cause big mess, lost limbs and overall chaos.

so is there no difference between wounds depending on ammo type? There isn't just a single type of 5.56, right?

I believe the second gun he used wasn't a 5.56 but a 223, it had more kick and sounded louder

You tell em rabbi.

OP is trying to poison the well with his conspiracy shit. There's a huge difference between entry wounds and exit wounds. And there's explanations for everything else.

>fake and gay
okay bitch boy thanks for the useless information and shutting on the best piece of film since the great gatsby

Why do you keep spamming the board with this BS when you get BTFO every time. You're obviously not here to learn anything. So why are you here?

IT'S FAKE
FUCK OFF NAZIS

5.56 has higher muzzle velocity and is better for hitting targets through cover.

Wow, I have to do more research even after I was correct , also. Military had a tendency to use depleted uranium ,which acts completely different than a normal projectile
Seriously ,I know more about this shit than you do,stop shilling you shit

and again and again .

wow you really convinced us.
Now you can fuck off back to redit

He probably was shooting shitty fmj ammo from a one in seven twist barrel. Basically ice picking everyone he hit. It will still kill with good shot placement, but it doesn't make for very much sand nigger spaghetti and pink mist.

Attached: 1552318852235.png (859x609, 762K)

Exactly. All these faggots crying false flag are just trying to hold onto the same moral high ground that is ruining Europeans.

I've seen enough people get shot for real in my time on the interwebs. It's not fake.

Oh it's this post again...

shut up faggot

You're full of dog shit, basement dweller.

50 sandniggers died for real and you'll never take this from us, kike

false flag != hoax

Functionally no. There is 5.56 and 223. But they are very close to the exact same thing.

Back in the 80's we used to talk about it. The 5.56 (military round) has a slightly higher chamber pressure. So there was some concern that if fired from a civilian rifle designed for .223 that you might get a weapon failure - that would really suck. I probably did happen, but I've never seen it myself so you will have to decide how much of that was talk and how much was real concern.

Today metallurgy in rifles is such that there really isn't a concern as to what round you are using. Although I'm sure someone will disagree with me, which is fine.

At the range he was firing at there should be no real observable difference between the two rounds. Angle of impact will matter much more, for example.

>Combat vet
>Doesn't have his own photos of dead hadji
I've seen enough photos of dead sand niggers to know 5.56 just zips right on through a skull.

>DU in small arms
>t. CoD kiddie

Someone is pushing for this to fall into a conspiracy ...... This whole event, the brenton praise threads, the facebook servers being confiscated 48 hours prior, the constant Ides of March posts the day before.... It's freaking me the fuck out. Maybe Jow Forums really is a honey pot.... My guess is that this shooting was orchestrated to bring down the last pillars of free speech prior to 2020. Prove me wrong.

You have to be form Jow Forums trolling us. Nobody is actually that stupid.

>a fabulous spray of pink mudslime skull can be seen. Obvious real , you can't shill your way out of a paper bag OP

Attached: 1552691398530.png (939x700, 918K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H9usnUq1iKU
youtube.com/watch?v=AbMOgB8QfPA

The English teacher is right

Just remember this thread, cause he's gonna keep posting it, and the faggots with the cherry picked webms will keep posting too

Kek good to see that you've corrected the muzzle velocity from your threads the other day.

This troll went full retard

I think it has more to do with insisting that everything has to be about the Jews. Which makes me think that in fact this hoax shit is just JIDF types trying to discredit people.

>Another nogunz LARPer

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 1520636514440.png (400x400, 23K)

Semantics nigger

Always knew it was a false flag without looking at the thing.

Too bad there are retards on /pol who think it was anything but that.

Especially after every country's nationalists having to deal with the bullshit narrative = False flag from the left.

I too believe that the current shilling we're seeing is designed to discredit, they are trying to keep people from watching it and being inspired

youtube.com/watch?v=f6sHW20WNNs

What?
freedommunitions.com/ammunition/rifle/5-56-nato.html

well this is the biggest effort a shill has ever made.
I acctually have shot 5.56 NATO. Now fuck off with your nonsense

Looks like air got under the little cap there

Attached: 1552891055690.gif (200x111, 75K)

Faggot attention gore whore

Attached: d54.jpg (625x365, 41K)

I literally have thousands of rounds of 5.56 in both FMJ and green tips saved up. You're lying.

>this post
Every day until you like it

Underrated

And the reason for the velocity is to hit targets at further ranges.
With 5.56 you basically shoot where you point up to 100m with minimal drop.

To bad he didn't owned a AR-10, also he used the shotgun to early.

It was real in my mind

Attached: MFW.jpg (678x385, 35K)

>Healthy scepticism of a complicated and recent event for which the majority of facts are still to be found
>Let's believe everything the shooter and the media says
>Except the liking Muslims, visiting Satan's synagogue and the multiple shooters

Rather be a schizo than a faggot like you, rabbi.

I laughed when his stupid little hat went flying

>reddit spacing finnigger
Go back to

Exactly. Sage kike shills telling you that no one could ever do this if they were not allowed to, and supported by, Mossad

This thread AGAIN

Nice try shill.

The goal of all of this is so that journalists can say "Jow Forums thinks it's all a conspiracy theory"

Attached: 1514706044269.jpg (514x585, 156K)

Brenton?

You've been shilling this nonsense for about three days now, just stop.

5,56mm and .223 are exactly the same thing, except for the fact that ammunition produced for the military usually has a larger propellant charge.

>t. over a dacade in the service at this point

Why arent schizos banned?

I am 100% starting to believe this. Mods should perma ban these disinfo agents

Fellow Jow Forumsommando

Attached: 1550510428840.png (600x595, 560K)

They even tell you in the description of the page, it's not nato , even read the page you sent me?

5.56 entry

Attached: 1552948616355.jpg (920x920, 710K)

I honestly hope we get another copycat, I think one more mosque might even the score for all the peace trucking, acid attacking, rapes and concert shootings

Your second statement is correct. Anyone else saying otherwise is a fucking cuck.

please stop talking. You don't know what you're talking about.