Be american

>be american
>cross road
>get shot
youtu.be/AejP3JbrDj8

Attached: stupid burgers.png (654x480, 414K)

>be danish
>be a big ol stinky faggot
>fuck sister
>have retarded offsprings
>"It's the circle of liiiife!"

Good, bunch of nigger talking faggots

Why the blurring of the faces? They sounded Mexican.

Who knows, they we're talking like typical niggers

**********teen**********
**********youth*********
**********student********

Rather get shot then get cucked by sandniggers

EVERYTHING below the thumb needs to be nuked.

Plus Kalkaska.

t. Yooper

USA looks like a ghetto these days, Jesus christ.

Play nigger games, win nigger prizes. Not a bootlicker, just not a fan of dindus.

>chill out bruh
>he dindu nuffin bro what are you-
that's not mexican

Probably because that was filmed in a fucking ghetto.

That cop is either power tripping or chronically paranoid. Either way, get the nigger outta the force.

REEEEEEEEEE
FIRST THEY BREAK THE SIDEWALK RULE
THEN THEY BREAK THE SHABBAT RULE
OY VEY

Attached: 1518208631968.jpg (691x771, 112K)

The nigger ridden parts are, not the rest of it

Someone probably called the police because there are two suspicious ass niggers walking in their neighborhood. Police will use any random ass law they can think of to make contact with suspicious people and get their names, date of birth and address. This is because if a crime was committed in the area, they know they can go find these people and ask them about it.

Basically the officer does not give a fuck about some teens walking in the street. Suspicious ass niggers are out with no clear destination just wandering around. The cop wanted to know who they were just in case later in the day someone calls the police to say their garage or whatever was broken into.

No one got shot asshole. Fucking danes.

Attached: 1510729774819s.jpg (125x97, 2K)

desu they are niggers so this is just what happens when you have a diverse society with no trust.

Punks chose to escalate a situation that would have ended with
>hey guys just don’t walk in the street plz
Yeah you real hard homie showin nuts with your jaywalk game

>*whop whop*
>Joni and Make, back to the side walk
>ok
>you don't wanna get by a car, do you
>nah
>remember kids, drink ES play CS and vote PS
this is how it goes between civilized people

Stop using logic REEEEEEEEEEE it was racial profiling!!!

everyone thinks the grass is greener on the other side

just as your poor try to flee to the US, our wealthy try to retire to your nations, its some open border sham

This. I'm the first to point out Americans have a zionist police state but those are some cringey retarded niggers.

When I watch a police video advertised as a shooting, I expect someone to get shot, you are the worst person ever, I hope a muslim rapes you

Is it so hard to apologize and move on with your life when you get caught on a minor infraction?
I bet they were carrying drugs of some description and were afraid of being search.

light skin bbcs

Land of the freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

xD

Based policemen taking out the white trash.

>land of the fr-'
>gets shot

>niggers non compliant.
>doesn't submit to simple questions and conversation
>begins to not follow simple instructions and attempts to leave
>still continue to not listen when they have a fucking gun drawn on them.

wtf is wrong with niggers. who cares if you din du nuffin just be compliant and you're fine

>brazil

LITERALLY THE LAST PERSON WHO SHOULD BE TALKING

Attached: 9kncrxi0hlj21.jpg (750x936, 103K)

You idiot. These are all jewish Putinbots cowering behind VPNs. Pretending to be Danes (orsome other Western country) but working for Moscow jews sent to demoralize and destabilize the West on social media. Maximizing agitprop for these events is just part of the Kremlin's disinformation strategy.

No one got shot you fucking liar. Fuck your clickbait. SAGE

that how 2nd gen beaners talk like

The same shit used to happen with me when I worked my last job and got off at 3am. I would be the only car on the road driving home, and I knew damn well every time there was a holiday that was known for people drinking I was getting pulled over. Every fucking time on my way home I would get lit up and the officer would give some bullshit ass excuse for pulling me over. He just wanted to see if I was drunk, and then let me go with a warning when I clearly wasn't fucked up. It's fucking annoying, but cops do pull people up on bullshit ass reasons just to make contact. Even though I know it was bullshit, I didn't speed the fuck off or try to pull some sovereign citizen type shit. That's essentially what these two stupid nogs did.

Found the noncompliant nonwhite who refuses to coexist in society.

I watched the damn video, and now "up next" that YouTube recommends is, "Contrapoints is De-Radicalizing Young, Right Wing Men" from Vice. I had to see that freak's ugly face in the corner. Thanks a lot, you faggot Dane.

nobody cares, it's perfectly normal in muttland.

>SAGE
> "sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban.

Why did the american cross the road? to get shot on the other side

Legit, this country is basically a third world country at this point

Niggers are neither civilized nor people though.

Lmao lies, you never been to the bumfuck white parts of the south. Literally even driving down the street every car goes by, fat ass hogs. Go in any mall, fat ass hogs

You can tell every single policemen is a limpdick faggot whose only avenue of expressing their masculinity is through state endowed authority to abuse children of minority backgrounds. I fucking hate pigs so much.

Where is the nigger getting shot?
I was promised niggers getting shot

Attached: 1A5ABF06-7E14-440D-A109-586F676E6BB6.jpg (600x600, 63K)

10/10 bait

Did you hear the perps speak? Definitely not Americans.
>dindunuthin
I wish both those degenerates were terminated.

What contract did they sign that said they agreed to not walk in street? Both cops are traitors to humanity, and should be arrested and jailed as terrorists.

>get shot
And yet they didn't get shot.
Will OP ever stop being a faggot?

ive interacted with police on a number of occasions (respectfully) and always had good results

was in a bar fight last year and the bouncer maced the shit out of everyone

>cop shows up
>respectful to them
>get a free ride home in the front seat of the car (no handcuffs)
>have a good night man

the problem is these guys interact with angry stupid people all day every day that are programmed to treat the cops like shit. it has to be the most jading experience for them.

black culture in the US is so fucked that if you murdered their grandma they still wouldnt call the police because "thats snitchen mayne, you dont wanna be a snitch" and they are programmed to automatically be ignorant loud retards when anything gets difficult, confusing or when talking to anyone in a position of authority.

then they will show up to court in gucci flip flops and tell the judge he is a bitch and he doesnt mind going to jail cause he is in a gang and has lots of friends locked up anyways.

This desu.

The only time I've ever had issues with police is when I'm too drunk to act properly. Otherwise I just act normal and they treat me normally.

Why didn't they just say my bad and go to the sidewalk till he was gone? So pointless.

Powertripping faggot flyover cop. Hope he gets shot by some nigger

>Actually getting out of the car to take names of people not walking on the sidewalk

>t. 100% braindead

If I were a cop in the USA making just over the welfare standard having to deal with niggers and spics on a daily basis I'd be paranoid too.

they're Mexicans.

Fact that you weren't shot while being drunk and making trouble further illustrates your white privilege.

Way to misrepresent the actual issue. Watch the video, they act shady as fuck.

This cop knows his beat. He knows the poeple in the community and he knows who these thugs are. He doesn't give a single fuck about them walking in the street, he needs an excuse to search them, because he knows who they are and he knows they have shit on them. He is a good cop.

Cus he disrespecting them kangs nigga

More like you should be worried when even they're pointing out how shit it looks

Christ, I've stumbled home drunk after bar close plenty of times, in the winter the local would intercept my route home 3 or 4 times to make sure I got home alright.

Very shady indeed. Here are some super scary red flags of a criminal.
>Walking on an empty road
>They're 15 and 16 year old kids
>They want to put their hands in their pockets because it's freezing out
They're clearly a menace to society and need to be stopped immediately! God bless America OH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

Haven’t watched the video or read the thread but let me guess what happened.

The non-white person who was shot couldn’t obey the basic commands of the law enforcement officer, then decided to either charge at him or reach in his pocket as if he was going to draw a gun.

ITT: coveting thy neighbor
ITT: instigating D&C

Attached: 2443bd1df6269853e38b4134642d35ef702bae2579ce00a7b43a365597187aac.jpg (1000x584, 99K)

Was waiting for the two criminals to get shot I am dissapointed. They should be shot for that winey accent.

there are neighborhoods/places in america where even existing there at all means there is a 99% chance you are up to no fucking good

ghettos in every major city full of people that do nothing but steal to buy drugs or prostitute their children to buy drugs

illegal guns
hardcore destructive narcotics
prostitution rings
gangs that attack innocent people for initiation ceremonies

literally just hubs of fucking evil scum.

this wasnt about them crossing the street, it was about the ghetto they are in

>this
them lil niggers were niggin. They were up to no good.

Cops in my city make 6 figures their first year, after overtime.

I am the first guy to call the cops out when they're total cunts but in this case, the kids could have totally diffused the situation at the beginning by not being cunts. Yes, the cop wanting Identification was a bit 1984, but nothing would have happened if the kids had acted like normal human beings.

where the fuck do you live?

The Seattle area.

>You can tell every single policemen is a limpdick faggot whose only avenue of expressing their masculinity is through state endowed authority
Based and redpil-
>to abuse children of minority backgrounds
Cringe.

Attached: 1548898909865.gif (317x210, 1.15M)

>cop wanting Identification was a bit 1984,
not really they always ask for ID during an investigation

>Jaywalks
>Refuses to provide information
What's the problem OP?

Attached: 1491549670880.gif (546x675, 177K)

You can also ask the cop for ID too.

They clearly stated that they "din du nuffin" and that they were just "young-uns". They were obviously just returning from studying in the library in hopes of becoming lawyers or doctors.

>cross road
>get shot
Nope. Doesn't happen. Because when cops see swaggering niggers walking down the middle of the fucking street in nice neighborhoods they stop them. And then they just naturally resist arrest because stupid monkeys can't help it. And then they go to jail.
And so you see, nobody got shot, robbed, raped, chased, assaulted, or even cussed at.
And the neighborhood was nice. And the birds chirped.

Attached: 1530581762035.jpg (480x480, 76K)

>be american
>polite officer gives you a lawful order and explains his reasons, what he's going to do (take names, check for outstanding warrants) and that you can leave afterwards
>be a dumbass and TRY TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY
>get your ass handed to you and then cry about it

user the American gov. found that Russian spent a whole 10,000 US dollars on disinfo. WOW SO MUCH MONEY!!!! REEEE give me a break.

>Be retarded
>With warrants
>Cross road illegally
>Get arrested

I don't see the problem here.

pure speculation, but im sure most of the retards on this site will believe it.

>New Zealand is a nanny state kek. They submit to their government like cucks
>Submit to the police, nigger. don't act like a retard

American freedom

> he does not just pass out and piss himself when drunk
literal subhuman

Attached: thanks.png (280x277, 8K)

You can't jay walk int the street, and you can't shit in the street in the US.

>be shot
>cross road
>get american

Now watch one of the hundreds of videos with people having their hands in their pockets and pulling a gun out before the cop pulls his. This cop was very reasonable with these uncooperative idiots. Gay thread

>>get shot
kys op

Based

>keep putting hands in pockets
>acting like dicks
>arguing
>resisting arrest
If they would have just talked to the officer and not been dicks about it it all would have been fine.
I've been with white friends who did that shit and they got arrested to. Just don't be a dick and use sidewalks for fuck sakes.

>call cop bro at least 20 times
>not get shot
The cop had remarkable self restraint .

These cops seems very busy to arrest people over this. And the two guys are fucking retarded, just answer, apologize and leave once you can. Everybody in the vid is retarded.

Just fucking talk to the nice police officer, he was being super patient.

Attached: 404EA22B-9BFD-4004-97B7-CE1B5231BE8A.gif (400x242, 486K)

This is gold.

Attached: 5DFF15E3-9E1A-4010-83B0-02349627A041.jpg (500x667, 51K)

Those are Mexicans 110% percent

>they talk like niggers

Yes Mexicans talk like niggers

Source: I live in Chicago in a Mexican neighborhood full of "youngins" like this

t. muhammed

I wish Police in germanistan would be this hard to random walking Negros, but they so nothing.
God bless burgernation.

Don't comply, deserve to die.

Attached: 1552763184241s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

typical bootlicking cuck with a prolapse and asking for more.

Attached: now-crab-walk-to-me-in-a-perfect-1800-arc-or-i-will-open-fire-0fxP2.jpg (640x514, 24K)