SYSTEMIC RACISM DOESN'T EXIS-

Defend this conservatives. NYC Public education is clearly racist.

twitter.com/dodaistewart/status/1107753525638057985

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 9.58.12 AM.png (898x1258, 803K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nytgraphics/status/1107770748146470912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>GIBS ME DAT!
Earn it

filtrating the smart nogs from the rest is the best thing we can do to help blacks

raise the IQ bellcurve

>Jew York

So let me get this straight, a bunch of liberal elitists have realized they don't like their kids hanging around with blacks either and you want conservatives to care?

Good luck with that.

Attached: Ballou.jpg (977x3195, 710K)

>charter schools
>Same as regular high schools

People really need to stop with the manipulations

Don't care about niggers, chinks and beaners tho.
But for sake of the "racism", how many spots chinks got? They good at math

Yeah it is like 80% asian or some shit, totally fucking racist.

Wrong.

Not bad.

This but I think they mean even the charter schools aren't getting the fair amount distributed by the government.

Lastly, systematic oppression does exit.

>"To be a minority isn't wise. The majority will always oppress the minority."

>bronx high school of science
>people's republic of china
>democratic republic of the congo
>ministry of peace
dat orwellian naming convention.
give something a name that is the complete opposite of what it is.

It's deeply racist

twitter.com/nytgraphics/status/1107770748146470912

Attached: D1-Xet2XgAEVR_C.jpg (1200x627, 100K)

I wonder if they ever think "gee, could it be possible they were just intellectually overmatched?" No, of course not, "muh racists! Muh necessary diversity because of reasons idk just need muh gibs"

Because if they cared about their education then more would be accepted you fucking leftist cuck

Exactly my point.
So, fuck off niggers - cry me a river. Be smarter than chinks, then we will talk.

I bet the chink tax base paying for the schools would just leave if they admitted feral apes to be taught with their children

>Only 7 nogs got into NY's most selective high school
>most selective
>MOST SELECTIVE
That 7 is a record number and niggers still want more. Without doing anything for it. Pathetic

>what is merit?

Now ask yourself, are (you) retarded?

>inb4 yes

No, it doesn't. Real oppression would be to inundate this school with niggers against it's will and drag down the learning curve of everyone else in the school as they adjust for Tyrone who came in at a reading level of a 3rd grader.

There is nothing you will learn in these “top schools” that you wouldn’t learn in a public school if you pay attention. I went to a public high school, but I considered going to a private one. I decided against paying for high school when I saw their requirements and textbooks were exactly the same.

College, too. There’s a ton of lectures from all of the top universities on YouTube. The quality of those classes isn’t any higher than the lectures I went to in a state university. Nothing about these “better schools” is actually better, it’s just optics.

Meritocracy.

Now go be a faggot elsewhere.

Y-You... You think we are Conservatives?

>Defend this conservatives. NYC Public education is clearly racist.

Why didnt they get in?
What is the processs? Do you do a test and an interview, plus your grades from high-school? Of course they are racist, most people are, including blacks.

Attached: 1550863592799.png (225x225, 14K)

How many poos, Asians and Jews got in?

Attached: download.png (523x449, 30K)

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x381, 35K)

fpbp

/thread

>racism in NYC school selection policies by white liberal/progressives
>NYC... a liberal/progressive stronghold
>OP demands conservatives defend the practices of white liberal/progressives

Oook

Kek this is likely a direct result of NYC forcing racial demographic accuracy in their other public high schools. Basically they take your test scores and grades and you get to apply to high schools similar to college. All of the “good” public high schools were apparently too white so they made a rule where the schools had to admit more students from less privileged (see non white) backgrounds.

>offered
>not earned
And she will never get why we despise her kind.

Imagine being the one nig in the village with an iq of 140+

Wow.

Well They Havent realize the why in the last 100 Years, so i guess will have to wait a few more till They Start Pretty Much scratching the surface

>Jews force desegregation in every place except Jew land
Hmm.

I agree..
Blind enrollment, no more race or gender on any applications..
Then we can see how stupid the niggers really are.

why the fuck even a single slot would be reserved for black niggers?

18 year old senior here in a nyc highschool. Ama.

Attached: 20190319_114526.jpg (2560x1440, 1.73M)

Life isn't a census

are you subscribed to pewdiepie?

Attached: 20190319_115002.jpg (2560x1440, 1.65M)

Yes

>accepting delinquents makes you less racist

Attached: Autism.jpg (720x826, 42K)

How do you tolerate the Jew York accent? The only accent I find even comparably annoying is Australian. It's like nails on a fucking chalkboard. You do realize all of Jew York should be gassed, right?

Most people don't really sound like that today.

Hey, fuck you buddy

Attached: 577794_9f2b6ecf4df496735a9a9cca198947eb_large.jpg (594x600, 90K)

They have, that’s why it is becoming so popular for them to either co-opt/steel other groups histories, or to downright make up accomplishments. They are looking around and realizing finally that they have done nothing to advance humanity in their entire racial history, and that is breaking their minds. You have to have a broken mind to believe that blacks were the first Japanese, that the Egyptians were black, that the English kings and queens were black.

It’s epic level COPE.

Boston accent is far worse, and NY accent is dead or migrated to jersey. That was the accent of the NYC half Jew half Italians

I can hardly even hear the differences in American accents except for southern and ebonics of course.

>gets slaughtered for noticing a correlation between raping little girls and those same little girls getting AIDS

>earn your public education, black child
Is this the power of right wing intellectualism?

>niggers can’t pass test to enter highly selective school
DAS RAYCISS

New York's a leftist toilet, of course it's a racist cesspool.

I wonder how many(((white kids))) these high schools have

Education is not a universal right, it should only be available to those willing and able to work for it

>5500 black students took the test to get in to specialized schools; 190 scored high enough to get into any

LOOOOL. Only 190 passed out of over five fucking thousand. By high enough she means they just made the entry mark while the (((whites))) no doubt far exceeded that.

Niggers are impressively dumb, what do you want me to say? If we compete on merit, most blacks don't deserve a spot.

Its not racism your retarded

Here is the thing though you are assuming what you are trying to prove. How do you not know that black community has a larger pool to supply, not to mention those numbers are probably inflated by affirmative action which tends to displace about 30% of the white population at an admittance rate in education.

That's what happens when you try to have a counter-culture inside of a dominant culture. Why would they let you into their school when you refuse to speak the language properly? If they would just give up their ebonics, their stupid names, and their hatred of white people, they would be doing just fine.

We're not talking about the universe, you fucking lolbertarian. We're talking about the richest city in the richest country.

>black fragility on display here

Stephen J Gould disproved this.

yup. black kids are a chore to teach, generally speaking

this

obvious troll is obvious.

niggers, simple solution to your problem.....

MIGRATE TO YOUR HOME CONTINENT ....AFRICA

YOU WILL BE KINGS