What music device did Tarrant use?

First I thought it was car stereo, but the music sometimes went on when he was far from the car. Did he wear blue tooth speakers on his helmet?

And was he using a GoPro?

Attached: pew.jpg (437x353, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ij9hXPg8l7-A6IrT02hfzTvbLsjPS-Z
youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M
my.mixtape.moe/lokyqk.mp3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>First I thought it was car stereo
It was. He turned it on. But somehow the music was still playing. False Flag

bump?

and i thought he just had the speakers turned really loud

He never turns it off. It is overwhelmed by the sound of the gun when shooting but it's still playing.
Did he burn a blank CD? Can we write and ask him the total track list?

Nah, it's called meme magic son.
Kek allowed Initial D to play while the car was about to leave.
In fact
Brenton Tarrant had trained for this event for 2 years so it is safe to say that he timed everything just right so that when it came to high tail out of there, he would more or less get to hear one of his favorite songs: "Gas, Gas, Gas"

streamrift.com/component/video_gallery/video/186090.html#

See for yourself b

>He never turns it off.
Yeah and the volume never changes as he walks far off from a fucking walled alley you dumb cunt

= FALSE FLAG

He was wearing a portable speaking.

>Brenton Tarrant had trained for this event for 2 years
Yeah, we know

Attached: shooter was in israel.png (2146x1558, 1.45M)

Nope. He turned on the car sterio yet the music never changed volume. It's editing

Live editing? Streaming video and audio from different devices at once?

God... I could just imagine Muslims within the Church praying on their knees and then all of a sudden they hear literally Trash meme songs playing outside
The Muslims probably thought to themselves
>"Wow this is literally some of the worst music I have ever heard"
*Distant Hello Brother*
*POP POP POP* *Clank*
Just then Brenton Tarrant busts into the mosque!
*Snap POP KERCHOW!*
Music suddenly changes to a Germanic Paratrooper song
The Muslims, look on in horror, as the Fourth-Reich Meme lord gazes upon them
and the last thing they see before they are gunned down is a flashing strobe light with the words "Crab Rave" inscribed on the side of the flash producing device.
When all of the Muslims think that the worst is over, and the shooter has fled the scene, they then witness the return of the Fourth-Reich even more powerful than before, hoping over a dead body like an absolute mad lad, spraying down each person with even more bullets.
While the shooter hops over into the other room like a goddamn nazi frog, the muslims spirits in the room are slowly being lifted into the sky to reach 'Allah', but little do the Muslims know that Brenton Tarrant went out to his car to get his Muslim Ghost-busters Gun (Not the tranny one), and just in the nix of time Brenton comes screaming around the corner denying all of the Muslims ~3,600 Virgins (50 Killed X 72 Virgins = 3,600).

Tarrant was a fan of assclowns united. Assclowns inspired his actions

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Attached: ef93df3b8b5a73b56d76109f2199027e5b6ee662e6082bf61bfcbcd4f6f3fd6a.png (697x476, 241K)

proof of this claim?

>Jow Forums
>proof
>pick one

meant

sigh - meant

Damn shill
You dun goofed

I wondered the same thing from the beginning. Weird af.

>Live editing? Streaming video and audio from different devices at once?
No volume change

There's music playing in the mosque, that's what you hear when he's inside.

No, when he's outside, at the other end of the lot, in the video you can still hear the music, loud and clear.

Heres a youtube playlist for you cunts
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ij9hXPg8l7-A6IrT02hfzTvbLsjPS-Z
Pretty sure it was a portable speaker.

Attached: 1552929428942.jpg (1101x1002, 433K)

It's actually this youtube.com/watch?v=TLXsFqSvy0M

In this image you can see it, it blends in with the rest of the kit so it took me awhile to notice it too.

Attached: 1552621179814.png (960x720, 947K)

Mystery solved. Thanks man

>No, when he's outside, at the other end of the lot, in the video you can still hear the music, loud and clear.
NPCs can't figure this out. False flag

Attached: npc blm.png (1280x800, 101K)

>meme flag
volume doesn't change but he turns on his radio. False flag

>Magazines on the floor
>Wacky hand signals
>blood not gushing out like a video game
>now even the music isn't adding up?!!?
FALSE FLAAAAAAAAAAAG

Attached: 689546904.png (495x501, 49K)

my.mixtape.moe/lokyqk.mp3

Attached: 15464416027100s.jpg (200x190, 3K)

God bless you this is amazing

Attached: 1539818172357.gif (744x653, 20K)

No way dude. False flag mossad gaza, no blood, flat erth Q

Thank you!

Attached: threadclosed.png (320x256, 56K)

He was playing shadilay.

I can't see it. Can anyone circle it please?

Sebastiona Venier etc. is written on the speaker. The speaker is attached to the pack by a carabiner.

Thanks m8

did... you perhaps see a different video than i did?
>what are open windows
Try harder rabbi

So there are pleople who unironically, actually, literally fucking believe that the shooting didn't happen?

willful ignorance is an incurable disease, better just kill yourself already

Exactly!!! Those stupid jew mossad glowniggers always trying to keep us down! #WeAreLegion

Attached: JCN0c8Q9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

fuck off kike
I wonder how it'll hit you once you realize you've been working for absolute evil

this is where you lose people. No one is saying those people didn't die. What they're saying is the motives/go pro/meme music are all a little suspect. Like who brings in a speaker to a shooting?

>who brings in a speaker to a shooting?
A shooter that livestreamed his shooting? A shooter that plays meme music? A shooter with weapons that have meme writings? A shooter who tells people to subscribe to pewdiepie?

Considering all that, a fucking speaker doesn't seem so fucking bizzare now, does it?

I approve this pasta kek

Attached: 1543644586009.jpg (378x378, 19K)

>blood not gushing out like a video game
OH SHIT

I forgot that part. It was a Mossad church anyways.

Attached: manifesto of shooter mossad agent.png (553x1276, 640K)

meme flag

meme flag

>the last thing they see before they are gunned down is a flashing strobe light with the words "Crab Rave" inscribed on the side of the flash producing device
So as they closed their eyes for one final time would that image be burned into their eyelids.. would "crab rave" be the last thing they see?

I started this thread because I wanted to understand something that I did not understand. The answer was given by

he had a radio taped to his dildo and listened to it as he straddled that jelly dong shooting thru the halls of wherever. he had earphones taped up his leg to his ears from out his angus

He had a bluetooth speaker strapped to his backpack. It gets louder in the car because it's an enclosed space and the speaker probably moved around when he got in.
Those little bluetooth speakers tend to be very directional when you're close to them. I sleep with one on the center of my headboard for my tinnitus and just moving a foot or two from the edge of the mattress to the middle I can notice a very significant change in what frequencies are audible as well as overall volume.

When it turns on it sounds like every single Bluetooth speaker I have ever owned. So there’s that.

...exclaims the memeflagger

checked and noted

I see this being pasta. But me in screencap.

KEK

Let's make it a pasta boys

>hep me hep me hep me
clearly a rehearsed line, fucking crisis actors man.

Oh I see it. That makes a hell of a lot more sense, I didn't see anything but stock speakers in the Subaru he was driving. I think he messed up with his playlist because he had the tracks planned out to his actions but he panicked and didn't burn the mosque. Like in his mind though you can tell how he'd choreographed the whole thing and the timing. He should have burned the mosque when the burn song was playing, he still had time.