Is it just me?

Or does this board seem so much better after NZ? This place was really going to shit beforehand. Sure, we have had an influx of kike shills trying to denounce our hero as a conspiracy, but it isn't working. The morale around here feels better than ever. Feels good man.

Attached: Hold-still.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4c_LLtfm8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many came back for the happening the shills exposed themselves. I think a lot of new friends realized for the first time, that laughing and trolling the shills is way more fun than just screaming at them

Attached: 1425553465845.jpg (252x291, 29K)

It does seem better
I'm kinda glad I returned after 3 years

Attached: 1552669324199.gif (399x369, 39K)

Suspect a thread might be JIDF infested? Wish there was a way to filter them out? Look no further. Just use the name of the true God. It’s a powerful weapon against (((them))). For a long time now, (((they))) have believed the superstition that God’s name is too holy to be said or written. It brings them fear. They can’t stand it. They literally shake just thinking about it.

So what is Gods name?

“That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.” (Psalm 83:18 - King James Version)

You can even use Yahweh (some scholars believe this is a more accurate translation) or the Tetragrammaton which is transliterated into the four consonants YHWH or JHVH.

How to use it? The next time you suspect that someone might be JIDF ask them to post God’s name. You can even require all who post in a thread to type in Gods name at the bottom of their response for proof they’re not Jews.

For example,

>The NZ massacre was a hoax set up by Mossad.
>Jehovah is the one true God.

Try it out. It’s guaranteed results. The Jews will kvetch at just the sight of it. They probably won’t even enter the thread.

Attached: A25F7660-6320-48A5-973A-79A53DB2C936.jpg (828x1398, 279K)

The best time to be here is during and after happenings. The dopamine glut to end all dopamine gluts.

are you fags still trying to push that meme?
Holy shit losers

Australians were banned, that's why it's better now.

The Yang spam mysteriously disappeared

we're still here cunt

NZ seems to have united us and made us stronger as a peaceful community.

Attached: Haha.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

whats wrong with aussies? alot of them are based

That's called hope, user

Attached: 1552632394898.png (429x560, 314K)

Lets get this party started!

Test

i miss them

Attached: 1474291480576.png (645x773, 58K)

Im fucking back cunts. Looks like telstra lifted the ban. What was the damage to the shitposting market. It fucking crashed didnt it. You cunts were all in here being civil and shit.
Faggits

At least the Yang cunts left.

Hope.

Poof, wheres your sobbing loicense

I bought the fucking dip.

Attached: shitpost_coin.png (646x700, 169K)

This is a shill

Tarrant is literally our savior from discord trannies shilling yang

Some people just can't take the banter

don't forget us user

Attached: dominant shitposting force on the planet.jpg (720x720, 66K)

i wonder why?

rare and gay

>The Jews will kvetch at just the sight of it.
You can't help it can you?

Because they didn't want to associate yang with Jow Forums when journalists are scouring it constantly

>Leaf

Some of the discord trannies are strayan. They are too stupid to figure out how to circumvent DNS-level blocking apparently. Just like any other leftist, really.

Maybe some of the normalshits that came on the "shadilay fellow ultrapedes XDD" train got scared off when shit got too real. Screw your optics, I'm going in.

Attached: hfgjghjgh.jpg (505x481, 16K)

Prolly means we should start shilling all candidates we don't like on here hard.

Attached: Invaders_must_die.jpg (1061x1500, 225K)

I don't really give a shit about muslims but how does a random shitposter kill 50 people without fucking up or seeming nervous
the israel visit is extremely suspicious too
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow4c_LLtfm8&feature=youtu.be

>Muslims were actually the shills
>Muslims were actually the ''fellow whites''
>attack happens
>only ones crying are muslims
>Board seemingly gets better
I do say
My almonds are getting roused

Attached: 1540301472180.jpg (807x935, 115K)

Kike detected. LMAO!! Works everytime

Attached: BBA7E93B-B317-42A4-8040-BF9216A0BEFC.jpg (609x380, 82K)

Discord trannies were actually aus/nz

imagine that

yeah he fucking saved us from all the yang gang faggots and shills and general amerilard garbage, they've tried to move onto muh mossad but it's weak as piss

Attached: brenst.jpg (600x717, 47K)

>Memeflag
What was there to fuck up? The majority were sitting ducks. Do you not consider dropping his mags to be a fuck up?

does anyone have an archive link to the original infinity thread?

Have you seen /soc/? This shit does not come as a surprise.

I'm pretty happy about it. Fuck the faggot shills and advertising cocksuckers who were trying to "we" all over this board for the last year. Now we're back to being the big dick swinging motherfuckers and these fucking shill faggots are scared.

I think it's interesting whatever this is continues to prove it's the most powerful political force in the world time and time again.

I have such intense hatred for the left, the shills and the media since 2014 and watching what absolute human filth these (((elements))) are. I greatly appreciate one of our guys pulling off an op so brilliantly and perfectly mindfucking the world.

How sweet is it the media and the western governments were sent frantically running to try to cover and censor all this because /ourguy/ hit a literal terrorist training center?

Attached: 160601_hunter_moviegoer_banner.jpg (830x600, 109K)

Can you explain what Varg means with this?

Media Matters is afraid of getting arrested for posting here right now.

(((Tarrant))) wrote in his manifesto that naming the Jew was bad optics, then he proceeded to (((kill))) 50 innocent people

Attached: E6BC3780-F982-4371-BCFD-AA039E5F496F.jpg (598x1024, 128K)

mazel tov!

Attached: 1368939498952.png (517x585, 168K)

>019.M3
>giving a shit about Jew lies and fairy tales

Attached: 1548269571313.png (602x941, 1013K)

It's because he purged the yang chinks from the board. They acted just like us, but they scurried off as soon as they saw what the real chins was like. Pretty much proves they were plebbitors/discord niggers.

Attached: 1552860368516.jpg (558x960, 89K)

just u

Bye Canada

Attached: Oy Vey.jpg (1536x2048, 385K)

He shot Muslims. He's the jew bitch boy. And you are the shill

tbf a lot of europeans cant even see jews, they dont give a fuck about them, but muzzies on the other hand are a problem for a lot of whites. We will never truly defeat the jews they are too well entrenched in power already. But we can defeat their effects in our society.

Attached: 1d34b72547d12d37572386f6a12218bf.jpg (699x393, 138K)

>i know right! Islam is so based!
>you're supposed to kill some random jews in a synagogue! like bower! he was so based!

Attached: JCN0c8Q9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I was feeling like shit up until the NZ event. Now I feel great. Thank you for your service Australia, you uplifting cunts.

t. Paki

Kek is harnessing the energy of chaos

Your welcome Mr. President.

h-hey frens

Attached: 7546378.jpg (1027x731, 86K)

fuck jehovah lol
also the shooting was 100% mossad or at the very least was allowed by (((them))) and there's nothing you jewish faggots can do to hide it now

>This
It cured my depression I had for the last 4-5 months. Everything seemed so dark and doomed.
Then this Kiwi came along and gave me a reason to be happy again.

Give it a week and we'll be back with the discord trannies and yang fags.

It definitely did lift my spirits a little bit. It felt like maybe there's still a sliver of hope, and maybe there are still some men out there. Seeing many Jow Forumsacks genuinely understand why he did it, some even seein the necessity of it, was somewhat uplifting. I'm still quite depressed and hopeless, but maybe not all is yet lost.

Perhaps we could bully Australians and keep pushing them over the edge, so we can have a new shooting every week.

Attached: aussie trigger.jpg (446x480, 117K)

fpbp
it only seems better for people like OP because he's a CIA glowkike

Attached: never4.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

>implying you ever left
Welcome back fren

Attached: 94c2cf_6904703.jpg (1387x702, 109K)

hi fren

Attached: happy apu.png (657x527, 44K)

The discord trannies were scared of being put on a watchlist so they fucked off

Nice try, shlomo. Whitey is finally punching back at you and your sandnigger pawns. This was just the beginning.

Dude this board is fucking paradise now. No more BBC bullshit thank God. At least now we know what the cure to the cuck threads is

same really

I really don't think we're responsible for that shit, it's more likely that the (((liberal snowflakes))) who spam that gay shit don't want to get on a watchlist.

Whether he did the shooting or not why is he your hero? His goal was to force the other side into limiting human rights? He gave them a reason to do what they have wanted all along. We will lose our guns we will lose our free speech and we will lose the free internet to communicate.

He is not a hero. He is a traitor. You HAVE been duped

To you few who are not so easily manipulated, those who can see the ghosts here on both sides trying to create choas and a field of violence. I pray for your safety and the safety of your families. Good luck and godspeed.

Attached: 0c5a6792e8a344a45b26e01f30d61ba0.jpg (780x1024, 129K)

I don't support terrorism, but the jokes and memes are funny.

It was one of the most epic happenings ever. Of course Jow Forums is gassed up

Besides the qtards calling it a conspiracy.
They have been annoying

That was quick, they must of cucked out from the backlash

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED

All of the leftist scum left because they know the FBI and interpol are grabbing IPs from this site, not like they weren't already. That and I think who ever was paying for the shills to shit up this board is finally gone.

Gave us a much-needed reprieve from Yang garbage.

Those rights were being taken anyways. It has to get bad enough before people take action. I understand his way of thinking. With more immigration, your rights will continue to be voted away. He brought awareness to the issue. He is a hero, because he gave his freedom away to stand up for his people.

Funny how the absence of cuck threads coincides with the absence of you boys...

the true name of God is Jesus

Like I said earlier, we have some discord trannies from /soc/ who shitpost here. I'm pretty sure the blacked threads aren't strayan though.

there where never any discord trannys

shift ended they will be back tomorrow

Who else listening to Tarrants playlist while browsing /pol?
>tfw comfy

I feel better. Replaying Angry Goy II.

Attached: Screenshot 1.png (1166x748, 283K)

This level is a lot of fun.

Attached: Screenshot 2.png (990x732, 170K)

Attached: gotmg.jpg (259x194, 11K)

>implying

this is 2019
we have shills here using slurs here all the time. you bet your ass they will use God as well.

Jesus literally means “Jehovah is salvation in Hebrew”

Attached: CE2C7052-FEDB-42D2-B6E8-BD9656344829.jpg (625x624, 100K)

>middle aged white CUNT
toppest of fucking keks

So is this one.

Attached: Screenshot 3.png (1130x718, 328K)

can we get some good Brenton Terrant tatoo ideas?

Jesus was a man who found a way to God but uncritically accepted the nonsense in his native Jewish culture which bit him when his own people got him executed for trying to help them. But Gentiles, who are much better people, followed him even though he was of a different nation. That is the true story of Jesus.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1368x1824, 360K)

I kinda had to, the bullshit became unbearably boring
L E T ' S G E T T H I S P A R T Y S T A R T E D

Attached: 1554841646465.jpg (904x960, 74K)