Rise of Right Wing Terrorism in the West

Domestic Terrorism is now a bigger threat than Islamic terrorism in western countries,
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/arrests-in-domestic-terror-probes-outpace-those-inspired-by-islamic-extremists/2019/03/08/0bf329b6-392f-11e9-a2cd-307b06d0257b_story.html?utm_term=.a661256ea93e

What can be done to help stop this? What measures can be taken to ensure that the public is safe from these extremists?

Attached: 3243243243424wt.png (640x389, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Q_bWBRrZo
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/1745-9125.12175#accessDenialLayout
statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Lawful_Permanent_Residents_2015.pdf
usnews.com/news/data-mine/articles/2018-05-01/immigration-in-america-by-the-numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Build a giant police state and sacrifice all our civil liberties, of course

Stop letting islamics into Western countries. If governments won't fight this death cult, the people will. You can call them whatever you want.

right wing terrorism is a threat to whom? foreign invaders? ohhh nooo....

People get radicalized on this website though, I assume governments will start taking this site seriously now.

investigating the false flags would be a first step.
Also who decides who to attribute the act to?

Get rid of the muslins and the terrorism will stop

Why would we stop ourselves?

>terrorism committed by ~40% of the population is now a bigger threat than terrorism committed by 1-5% of the population.

The Pittsburgh attack was against Jews though and the Charleston shooting was against blacks.

Bin that crimethink, serf

>People get radicalized on this website though
people get radicalized on reddit and tumblr as well

They are coming too our countries, building their mosques and praying too their gods, not the other way around.

lmao but this is not an answer, the to general public you look like crazed bunch of loons. The invader argument trope doesn't work if you are more violent than them.

As is anyone who is religious, you realize a rich white man could convert to Islam and build a mosque right? What about all the temples and churches. Christianity is not a western religion remember.

all actions taken against invaders are morally justifiable. the only point of disagreement is whether they are actually invaders or not.
seems like the future is shaping up for the general white population to agree that they are indeed invaders.

I wonder what that chart would look like with all the Mudslimes attacks on it?

>Munich 2016
>bullied kid kills guns down some former classmates
>half Iranian
>right wing terror

Its not "domestic terrorism", its called fighting back.
Those who call it terrorism are traitors.

if forechan was banned that wouldn't have happened, look at the pain it has caused

What are they going to do? Arrest millions of white nationalists and trigger a massive war?

Even if you arrested 10,000 white nats in America, that would not even dent the numbers (there's 11 million in US alone).

There is nothing you can do except capitulate to demands of white nats and start removing diversity laws and liberal policies. That and allow whites to have their own legitimate politicians who back their interests not bought or blackmailed by cia niggers/jewish banker feds.

ban this site and i can quarentu that it will get a lot more worse

guarantee

> Ireland

Yes it would. Kid clearly had severe autism

Oh STFU you little faggot cocksucker. 1 attack by a white guy versus thousands by the goatfuckers. Go back to splooging in your mommies panties so you don’t sound like a hysterical cunt.

(((CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS)))

Sure, all of the murders here were by either extreme left or mudslimes like yesterday.
Fuck right off.

Trust the Irish to understand.

Nay. This website made me a JIDF due to the sheer stupidity of anti-Semitic sentiments here.

By taking their concerns serious and by talking to them, instead of silencing and mocking them.

You, OP, are the cause of all this insanity. You'll never admit it tho... monster.

>1 attack
>study shows more than a dozen attackers and hundreds of deaths what did he mean by this
>wahh we're the victumm nowww
>we got r-r-radicalized by the invaders
>ignores western intervention in the middle east
Ahh yes, the fact of the matter is there are more right wing attacks in the west than any other form of terrorism today. Argue the facts, don't try use emotion. It just makes you look like cowards.

Its not about religion itself, its about them being non-native Europeans coming too our countries and then playing the collectivist game, creating budget deficite and skyrocketing criminallity and voting specificly in self interest of their own group.

the media did this

I knew there was a reason I liked you potato niggers

Immigrants do not commit as much crimes as the general public though, where does this fear come from? The main reason they come here is because studies show that they contribute to the economy, so if someone had a problem surely they should have a problem with the system that allows them here and not the people themselves?

>Domestic Terrorism (1) is now a bigger threat than Islamic terrorism(2) in western countries,

If your claim is (1) is bigger than (2), why did you only post (1)?
And why do you define Trollhattan, Charleston, Pittsburgh and Cuckchurch as "Right-wing"? Did the perps do it for lower taxes for big-buisness and restoration of the monarchy?

So tired of double digit IQ'd plebs who think politics is defined on a left-right scale.

Attached: the gap.jpg (1137x987, 200K)

Attached: b8229a.png (646x762, 28K)

Link that study please, usually you guys post untruthful bullshit. Also the Christchurch, Pittsburgh and Charleston attacks were clearly perpetrated by right wingers don't act stupid.

>Immigrants do not commit as much crimes as the general public though
Muslim americans are most likely too commit an act of teror per capita, in France muslims make up between 60%-70% of prission populations.Minorities do NOT contribute too the economy, they are creating budget deficite.Multiculturalism dosen't work, it has never worked in history and will not work now.
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Q_bWBRrZo

Attached: 1550737607577.png (756x768, 82K)

Bullshit

And that chart has nothing to do with immigrants and their effects on the economy, can you read? A black man could be a citizen of the US, I'm talking about immigrants here.

are you blind boomer? the source is in the image.

>usually you guys post untruthful bullshit
whatever

>Also the Christchurch, Pittsburgh and Charleston attacks were clearly perpetrated by right wingers don't act stupid.
No. There is no such thing as "right wing".

Attached: britain is lost.jpg (1220x1030, 221K)

>There is no such thing as "right wing".
lol

You need to provide evidence that immigrants from any country commit more crimes than country born residents, the income of some poor families has nothing to do with immigrants. Try again.

>there is no such thing as right wing
there you have it folks, a retard. I swear you said a similar thing the last time someone posted something like this. Are you the same guy? Also I said link the source, if you've read through it you should be able to give it to me.

How is right-wing terrorism a threat? Only for shitskins, no?

>Muslim americans are most likely too commit an act of teror per capita,
>Bullshit

This guy. You're actually retarded? You don't understand the difference between total acts and acts per capita? You're actually retarded. Not saying this as an insult, but as a statement.

Attached: mass shootings by race 2016 US2 - libs can't into statistics.jpg (2424x2137, 1.43M)

>using infographics without saying how they were made

the normies are going too you fuck plebit cuck they are the ones bringing the shitskins over and enabling jews, we are doing this to save the planet

Attached: 1551794883308.jpg (426x620, 66K)

Not really, I flirted with fascism before Jow Forums but now I don't want anything to do with the schizo crowd around here. Only the memes are worth the time.

>you have to pay to acess muh article
Its not only about African Americans but also mestizos, average IQ's of mestizos is lower than average IQ of US and thus they will cause budget deficite.
PER CAPITA!

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

Tuusula 2008? And which right-wing terror attack was this?

>scream that whites will be a minority in 20 years and they DESERVE it
>they begin making political movements to reverse this
>"WOW YOU RACIST STOP DOING THAT YOU'RE NOT THE VICTIM US PAKIS ARE BRITAIN IS BROWNTAIN"

kys

Dosen't matter how it was made, the data is preatty clear.

The researcher of that map literally made up half the numbers.

Oh, it's the Jokela school shooting by Pekka-Eric Auvinen. "Right-wing terrorism" my ass.

Nothing. The tide is turning.

>Most mass shootings by blacks
Now I know you're trolling, a simple google search could prove you wrong.

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Attached: 231321321321321.png (1186x684, 102K)

Methodology is pretty important, especially with digital media. They could have just made it up.

There are two links embedded in the image boomer. How blind are you?

Attached: by Ideology in Europe.png (734x1246, 46K)

Utoya was the liberation of a cucked society. Without it Norway would look like Sweden right now.

Give me a better map.

Get rid of them too?

Attached: hitler swag.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

Respond to this and post the link of the study for than infographic you posted or stop lying, why lie for no reason?

I don't have to. That's not how data works. If figures aren't accurate, you don't have to replace them in order to criticize them.

Most migrants in the UK come from Poland.

migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/resources/briefings/migrants-in-the-uk-an-overview/

Attached: 342432432.png (1119x763, 87K)

>Munich

???
That was literally some Iranian dude

He'll never provide a study because he's so used to people accepting his numbers without any evidence on here.

>>you have to pay to acess muh article
dude, learn to use sci-hub. You have to get DOI from science articles and then add it after sci-hub domain. I can't post link for that article because Jow Forums blocks it

Dosen't matter, untill you have better map, this is the best one we have and its still a legitemate scientific paper, even if Lynich calculated some numbers acording too other simmilar populations.

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Largest number not most.

>Now I know you're trolling, a simple google search could prove you wrong.

You're such a retard. This image is a meme, you see this if you look at the image with a functioning brain for more than 1 second. There have been far more than 107 mass shootings in the US since 1982.

Attached: Murder and Crime Statistics by Race in the US.jpg (3324x2050, 1.8M)

Not an argument, all you can do is critisize the work of Lynich but can't show the ''ACTUAL'' map.

Why are leftist pussies so shit at killing people?

That's not how science works.

You can just google IQ by country, its not hard to do.

Daily reminder they still haven't identified 44 of the dead invaders in New Zealand because they're all illegals.

Only 6% of migrants that come into the US are from the middle east yet right wing media and influencers keep pushing the narrative that brown people are invading, most immigrants come from South America and Asia (Korea and China.

dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Lawful_Permanent_Residents_2015.pdf

usnews.com/news/data-mine/articles/2018-05-01/immigration-in-america-by-the-numbers

Attached: 123123213213213213.png (970x1001, 107K)

>Domestic Terrorism is now a bigger threat than Islamic terrorism in western countries,

No

2012: Muslim militants kill 7 in Toulouse and Montauban shootings
2012: Muslim militants kill 14 in Makhachkala, Russia
2014: Muslim militants kill 37 in Elixku Township, China
2014: Muslim militants kill 32 in Gronzy, Chechnya, Russia
2015: Muslim militant kills 4 in Parramatta Australia
2015: Muslim militants kills 137 in coordinated attacks in Paris, France
2015: Muslim militants kill 14 in San Bernardino attack
2016: Muslim militants kill 11 in Turkey
2016: Muslim militant kills 49 in Orlando, Flordia.
2016: Muslim militants kill 87 in Bastille day attack in Nice, France
2016: Muslim militants kill 12 in Berlin, Germany
2017: Muslim militant kills 6 in Westminster Bridge attack
2017: Muslim militant kills 5 in Stockholm attack
2017: Muslim militant kills 22 in Manchester bombing
2017: Muslim militants kill 11 in London Bridge attacked
2017: Muslim militants kill 15 in Barcelona, Spain
2017: Muslim militant kills 8 in New York City
2018: Muslim militants kills 6 in Orthodox church shooting in Kizlyar, Russia
2018: Muslim militants kills 4 In Liège, Belgium

>Respond to this and post the link of the study for than infographic you posted or stop lying, why lie for no reason?
The link is in the first image posted. How hard is this to understand? At the top right. You've never seen an archive link before?

Attached: Murders of blacks and whites in the US by victim and perp 2013.jpg (2469x2421, 776K)

>image is a meme
>I provide a study
>he cannot
Like clockwork

You are not an authority to tell me what is science and what is not, most studdies conclude that there are differences in average IQ's between human populations, you can say whatever you want but thats how it is.

>Rightwing: 70 ish kills since 2014
>Muslims: 18,000 Christians murdered last year alone.

I was personally radicalized on r/politics, that place is a nazi den. I sure hope no FBI agents see this and take action...

One white guy killed more people than 6 of those attacks combined.

>One white guy killed more people than 6 of those attacks combined.

The list totals close to 500 deaths.

Most Pakis in Britain aren't immigrants.

>a couple of hundred deaths at most

The attention this is given is completely out of proportion. Now, Islamic terrorism - not the occasional beheading in a western state, but the shit they inflict on each other in their constant fights for and against this or that denomination, that's the real shit. Bodycounts in the tens of thousands, almost all unreported in the media or hidden and silenced in summarized statistics. It's being invited to the West by allowing Islam to fester.

>you saying people who live in higher numbers somewhere do stuff more often than the than super minority
> my almonds I cant contain them.

>Domestic Terrorism is now a bigger threat than Islamic terrorism
Only to (((them))), islamic terrorism has victimized thousands more. Have you forgotten Nice? Bataclan? Rape of Cologne? And many other attacks that haven't been avenged to this day.

Not an argument, per capita they commit more atacks than whites do.

Good.

I actually remember the basics of high school science, apparently unlike you.
BTW Lynn and his ilk aren't exactly widely respected.

>the economist

discarded

Muslim isn't a race.

>bigger threat

Attached: terror in europe.png (1131x618, 72K)

AGAIN none of these are arguments, populations of homo-sapiens have been seperated for thousands of years and thus developed different charecteristics including intelligence, thats called evolution.

Don't you love how they always omit 9/11?