What exactly is different with this shooting?

every other shooting
>mass shilling for official narrative
>unusual amount of blacked threads
>whataboutism threads
christchurch
>mass shilling for conspiracies
>yang threads mysteriously disappear
what's the end game here?

Attached: 1552654844764.jpg (510x765, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/16/end-innocence-world-reacted-new-zealand-terror-attack/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Either the budget is tight and they have just the odd 100 shills who are not tech savvy enough to effectively bot the place or some of them started to overthink their actions after being called randomly from indian telemarketers and creepy voice changed voices whispering their name addresses and names of family members

The memes and the fact that he livestreamed it is what’s different with this one. All this time I thought Jow Forums was just a bunch of larpers but this shooting proves the people here are serious.

Attached: 0EDD9782-BE4A-40FF-B4F0-1E114230BEF9.png (788x614, 437K)

>what exactly is different with this shooting?
You mean the fact that it's fake?

people didn't care about the shooting or they actually liked it so the shills are shilling against it

it has the jews spooked as heck, the idea of wypipo fighting back so they claim it's a mossad false flag or cgi and crisis actors or whatever as a demoralisation tactic

they're all fake

Yes, Yang threads replaced with "sloppy job mossad" threads, quite possible.

Note the guy in the green-blue jacket sitting in the beginning, camera moves around next scene he is lying on the floor as if dead except you see his foot moving. In the end he walks around again as if nothing happened.
You also see a guy that is appearently „shot“ in the chest, close or into the heart (at least lungs would be rip) walking around the scene in the middle

Also confirmed the same event. Nigger on the left pic is seen around 50 seconds in just with fewer blood.
google.de/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/03/16/end-innocence-world-reacted-new-zealand-terror-attack/amp/
The way the blood is there on his chest (in the video), soaked without droplets or smears means that it came out of the area, the chest/lung, possibly heart. In the pic they smeared some more blood on it

Attached: 1552974372324.webm (320x564, 2.07M)

the tension in society is high

That makes it like every other

>implying kikes dont enjoy whites fighting muslims while they seize property and controll in the chaos

My take on the shooting in general is that this guy laid out his rationale very clearly. This terrorist action was caused by Islamic terrorism. You know how they say bombing terrorists only creates more terrorists?

Running people over and murdering little girls at a pop concert creates terrorists. Cutting the heads off of women and posting the video online causes terrorism. Slamming a couple of airliners into buildings causes terrorism. I could make three or four posts just listing Islamic terror attacks.

Lee Rigby.

This was inevitable.

Other shootings
>some muslim kills people
>shills try to distract us

Christchurch
>/ourguy/ kills muslims
>users post christchurch threads instead of the usual

So now every other happening was real? Like Las Vegas which is really fucky and only motive they gave to public after a year was whiskey and xanax.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 4.png (646x985, 941K)

Yang ran out of money? They hoped the memes would become self-sustaining once initiated?

This

Nice copypasta

basically what said

>real shooting, super serious
>nothing happens

>meme-ridden IRL shitpost by an Aussie Crusader
>real shit, even boomers are waking up

Attached: 58d8bce18edccc6cc858674fd4fcfce2e551b918d2f84338d1019e7564a39d37.jpg (670x372, 56K)

Maybe the yang spammers are just afraid of gore and wait for a moment, and the ocean of piss just reverted to its genuine nature, with different theories, shitposting, and excitment from a rare happening.

SLOPPY JOB CONSPIRAKIKE
Get off the board. Jewboy. No one is believing this shit.

little kid hugging his parent is heartbreaking

The new zealand govt reacted exactly how he wanted them to. That's why globo homo intel agencies which are more competent are panicking.