Unfortunately, Tarrant can't see this board right now. What would you say to him, personally, if you could?

Unfortunately, Tarrant can't see this board right now. What would you say to him, personally, if you could?

Attached: tarrant.jpg (768x768, 67K)

Nice job mate

Why do u look like a monkey i though u were white

You didn't say Deus Volt

nice going bud

What did you do during your time in Israel?

You're a right mean cunt.

Attached: 100.gif (400x400, 1.98M)

I'd say to him that the R/R of his actions were awful. Still a solid job, though.

Stop trying to indict me for murder.

God bless you Brenton.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

DEUS VULT CRUSADER

This raises a few of my questions, why was police arrival so slow? And why didn’t he commit suicide like most probably would do

I'm sorry about the passing of your father. Bereavement is a bitch.

You should have shot an Israely-Muslim meeting , jews got us the refugees, the wars in the midle east have the jewish label.

He said he expected to die in the attacks in his manifesto. He said if he was caught, he'd fight for Whites in prison until he expects to be released in 27 years, similar to Mandela. He says he'll commit suicide once he feels his job is done.

Read the manifesto Jow Forums

By the grace of God you have started the fire.

You're a proper larrikin mate, nicely done.

Thank you.

Shills.

I'd say you shouldn't have been MK Ultra'd in Israel and taught to shoot like a pro in Pakistan. Also fuck you and your beloved China.

Oh and the Templars were always homo-gnostics who ran a Federal Reserve scam and that's why they were shut down.

Attached: shooter flees to israel.jpg (801x1773, 789K)

He didn't visit 4ch/pol/ anyway.

>He says he'll commit suicide once he feels his job is done.
the absolute mad cunt

More shills or teenager useful idiots

>I'd say you shouldn't have been MK Ultra'd in Israel and taught to shoot like a pro in Pakistan. Also fuck you and your beloved China.
>Oh and the Templars were always homo-gnostics who ran a Federal Reserve scam and that's why they were shut down.

thank you for your sacrifice. you're a true hero. may god bless and protect you.

Attached: 1552941457038.jpg (600x1024, 196K)

>the absolute mad cunt
MK Ultra

Thanks for the memes.

It saddens me that he has no idea just how perfectly his plan is unfolding. He's sitting in a cell right now with no fucking clue.

Police was so slow, because the mosque was in a no go zone.

You are a real human being, and a real hero.

Post tits or GTFO!

hey man, nice shot

>oy vey, how do we shut it down
>"call him jewish, that will trick the filthy goyim"

לך לעזאזל בעצמך מרגל מחורבן

Attached: Christchurch Mossad Iranian News.png (631x960, 447K)

What's your star sign?

That's why I say: "Hey man, nice shot.....

What a good shot.....man."

"do you feel like a hero yet?"

I would shake his hand and tell him you are a god. this is coming from a based black man.

Tell him he was sloppy as hell

Attached: A56780CC-BB74-4725-B56C-4E86FEF8F046.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

-shit resolution
->not naming them
-only 50? weak
->firing at dead bodies on the same rooms like on 5 different occassions instead of looking for more living muslims

sloppy job, mossad 5/10

>needing to draw attention from a shithole that is bombed every day

you what mate?

I checked em lad. You did good. Umm... What was the rest of the track list?

Fuck off, kike. Whitey is finally punching back.

You got deceived by the devil.

Hes the assault potato Jow Forums needs.

why were you bullied so much as a child

“He will commit suicide when his job is done” that isn’t what he said you stupid fuck. What he said is that if he feels as though the white race is to far gone he will commit suicide.

I don't know how to subscribe to PewDiePie.

For sure that was part of the plan. To be captured and preferably alive, or dead without provocation against the police.

This trial is going to be LEGENDARY!

good job taking care of the "religion of peace"

now let's have a few fosters and throw another shrimp on the barbie mate

I mean, I really have an MK Ultra feeling about the event, tbqh, mostly that he got brainwashed by some CIA/Mossad shills. A dude (not actual Mossad or CIA but similar job, to fuck with conspiracy theorists or whistle blowers) told me they would induce crazyness in people they targeted. They worked with intelligence, they were fed valuable data of the target. So I'm guessing he was the victim of a high level psyops be it through cripplechan or some other channel derived from there. But maybe he just got memed on by some really powerful meme wizzard who was /ourguy/, who knows.

"based"

You are a coward, that shot defenless people, women and small children in the back. The reason for this was your mental instability and narcissism. You are a sadist and i see right through you. You are also illiterate, while you claim you are civilized.

you're kind of cute, do you like traps? you went to Jow Forums so i know the answer is probably yes, but i thought i'd ask you anyway. i know you don't have a girlfriend or anything since you've been planning your shooting and all, but i was thinking maybe it would be nice to get some coffee together some time and see where things go. we could chat about politics, i'm sure you've got lots to say about it. i'm pretty passable and even shorter than you are (lol you fucking manlet) so i think we would get along just fine. it wouldn't have to be a forever thing, just until you find a girlfriend to continue the white race with. anyway, here's my number, i'll text you later! god bless and good luck with your shooting, i hope you get out soon!
pic related is mfw no qt3.14 mosque obliterator bf

Attached: 1552749990540.jpg (219x250, 7K)

There are poltards in the NZ police, he'll get updates. The redpilled kiwi cops are extra pissed off at the system right now for their clownish kikery.
"Commander Tarrant, pleased to meet you sir."

you are good man after you get the nobel prize i will buy you a beer

Attached: 1518715967343.jpg (826x1200, 81K)

Share your playlist mate
It's a banger

couldve done better

Tarrant;
You are a brave son of europe. Your sacrifice won't be forgotten.

Soon, brother.
Soon.

help me! help me! help me!

Cute

>why was police arrival so slow?
It is New Zealand
>why didn’t he commit suicide
He has to get his Nobel Prize first

I hope he rots in jail

thank you friend

Attached: 1545103064860.gif (384x216, 1.96M)

I would say: "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo."

Thank you!

you're going to suffer a judgement you can't
handle for doing what you did.

How much did they pay you

Post benis

Attached: 364913DA-6C17-47CA-93C6-451A8DA8026B.jpg (1024x768, 157K)

faggot

Attached: 1550761256739.jpg (540x413, 45K)

>people

You're a true hero.
You've done user proud

Seems to be handling it pretty well faggot lmao, he'll laugh all the way to his fucking deathbed for doing what he did.

Damnit cunt why did you stream on faceberg now we will never see the full video.

OF COURSE!

Attached: bane.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Look, just stop, the worse posts on this board are always leafs, at least buy a vpn and change your disgusting flag

nypa, you amateurish cunt.

Pick a military target next time, dipshit.

very good

>baneposting is dead
dark days for Jow Forums

sorry m8 that only applies to women
indeed i know exactly what to do with that

Attached: i-AwT2VOeHXxE2QebtGFpq39wRs2aWOHQhgFpZzOeh8.jpg (1175x946, 242K)

It's 2am wanna go to Subway?

because of you remove kebab song got deleted from youtube

After finishing up the mosque, why did he just shoot to random innocent people on the street, and through his car window??
Or did he target non-white people specifically?

I would tell him that only an australian can shitpost for 74 straight pages. holy shit. anyone who thinks a sentence of that entire thing was serious then you are fucking retarded.

just do it right this time

Attached: 1552920971057.jpg (480x472, 13K)

Thanks brother. It was Kino

Land of the free, home of th.. *BANG* (dead)

How was visiting Afghanistan? And how much did Mossad pay you?

Also for any ameritards and other people who have the luxury access to a gun... of you saw the video what are your thoughts on the way he did it? Guy looked pro to me but I’ve never seen a real gun so dunno how else it could have gone

Will he get murdered by a radical islamist when he gets out or while he is in jail?

Sigh*

close enough

>How was visiting Afghanistan? And how much did Mossad pay you?
That does ring a bell... all that traveling, could it be the pack the secret services offered him as part of the deal?

That’s America not Australia you bong

Brenton, you are true kebab removalist, well done!

Thanks for what you did. Don't despair in the years to come.

We march ever forward bro. We march ever forward.

this made my dick hard

Attached: all_smiles.png (323x373, 116K)

you inspired millions, violence is the answer.