Elizabeth Warren calls for slavery REPARATIONS

DAS RITE WHITE BOI. PAY UP WITH MONEY AND WIMMIN

Attached: 1CB54A38-B45A-4A40-A005-46A7CDBBA186.png (750x1334, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkgA2rUAY-o
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/ewarren/status/1107813046695673857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have irish ancestors, when do I get my reparations?

Sigh

At the pub.

Based Jonathan Richman

Yes, they’re shamelessly trying to buy black votes

IT IS LOGISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE
IT CANNOT BE DONE
FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEE

Then niggers should be paying each other. They sold other tribes to Jewish slavers

What about civil war reparations? Some towns and cities, and even farms were totally destroyed by troops. Not to mention the destruction of southern railroad and telegraphs lines. Unironically georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia should be getting some serious checks in the mail for their destroyed property

Pay scales were different back then. Enjoy your $8.23.

dats right nigga, day gon gib u dem reparations dey been prominisn for 200 yeahs. yes suh, you just vote democrat one more time and deys gonna gives it to ya.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkgA2rUAY-o

I agree. We should all be compensated for the Barbary slave trade.

GOD DAMN, how long are these niggers gonna take to heal. what a bunch of fuckin useless babies.

>I have Irish ancestors
You owe reparations you dolt.

"panel of experts"
>Handpicked lackey's who will undoubtedly make a very strong case for why it's our duty to siphon more money from the productive class to the parasitic class.

Jews shipped in slaves that musli!s sold to Jews and now Christians who did not participate have to pay money to anyone black. Sounds like a typical Democrat policy

You owe reparations to celts if you have roman blood. Pay up.

He's the best jew

Attached: 250px-Jonathan-richman.png (250x264, 137K)

all kikes should pay reparations to white americans for bringing niggers into the country in the first place and creating this unfixable shitstorm

So sum whitebois did sum shit 100's of years ago and based on their skin colour i have to feel some kind of social guilt?

Sorry, wasn't alive then, neither were you neither were your parents or your grandparents. Your arguement is pathetic.

I'm a spic and my ancestors were slaves and raped before blacks, gibs moneys plz. Fucking morons, shit.

Agreed

Shit, she's going after the Jews too?
Based

I don't have roman blood. St Patrick did, he was one of many victims of the Irish slave trade.

t. Maredudd ab Owain.

Now pay the reparations you owe, blacky!

this is exactly what communism is obligating
others who do not want to be obligated. we
all have lived in polite communism which is
now turning rude

>All this white anguish & frustration
love it

The money spent on welfare for blacks by far, far, far, far, far exceeds any amount of value that has been gotten through slavery.

If anything blacks should pay dividends to whites.

FUCK YES GIVE ME MY MONEY WH***BOY

>buying votes
there must be rules about this, it's fucking blatant

it's apparently ok to ignore the slavery your ancestors endured as recognition of that would make difficulty in the divide and conquer tactics currently in use

we definitely won't be seeking any money from the people who profited. including the blue bloods on Beacon hill or god forbid her majesty the queen

What's interesting is that often leftists argue against a white state by asking "how do you decide who and who isn't white?", listing a bunch of examples like white looking hispanics, spaniards, etc.
But for reparations, wouldn't the same question apply? How do you decide who's black?

I already live pay check to pay check I will be damned if I am forced to pay blacks back for shit I had nothing to do with. You want to generate more racism? This is how you do it.

Fuck no.

She's Cherokee so it doesn't count. She is the victim!

Warren taking herself out of the race early

Absolutely the most cringy, blue-pilled thing I've ever seen on twitter and that's saying a lot.

They sure do act tough but have the emotions of a child

We fought a war the killed over a half of a million to free these slow runners. That was more than enough.

That this is now a mainstream talking point for a presidential candidate,along with her other one about having the DoJ go after people expressing pro-white sentiment, is indicative that it's fucking over.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that such questions are posed in good faith and not just as a rhetorical tactic to talk in circles until you get frustrated and give up

Destiny pulls that shit all the time in his debates. I wonder if he supports reparations.

This. Democracy isn't a solution anymore people need to wake the fuck up

Goy blood ain't worth shit, stay mad.

>tfw will have to whore out whiteboi ass to make reparation payments uwu

Obviously it isn't enough. Elizabeth "Spirit Wolf" Warren of the Buffalo Tribe wants more shekels.

So cough em up whitey.

40 acres and a mule already happened.

>slavery ended 154 years ago
>every person in America who was a slave and their children are long dead
>every slave owner and their children are long dead
>ayy whiboi gimme dat repurashuns
So how will this work, you get paid if you're a nigger? What if your family moved here from Africa within the last 153 years after slavery was ended? How do they verify that you as a nigger are here in the USA because of slavery?
Also, you're fucking welcome you dumb savages. We should've deported ALL of those niggers.

I believe you're going to get a lot of niggers shot. But hey, accelerationism is accelerationism.

>devalue dollar to the equivalent of pennies on the dollar.
> gibs to blacks after 2020
>dollar crashes by the end of 2021
> gibs turn into the equivalent of giving blacks pieces of paper of old white men

>IT IS LOGISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE
They could tax whites and give out the money like it's UBI for blacks. A race tax. Imagine how popular that would be among progressives.

I heard somewhere that the 1st slave owner of a nigger was another nigger.

So it would be dem own niggers owning niggers.

As a nigger, I'm really fucking tired of seeing this shit. Slavery ended almost 200 years ago, move the fuck on. There is not a single fucking bigger alive whom was an actual slave and almost no nigher alive whom experienced actual Jim crow and segregation. All you do is perpetuate something that should have been dead and fucking buried already. Like Jews and the fucking holocaust

Whites have been paying reparations for decades with welfare.

There hasn’t been slavery for 150 years. Nobody who had anything to do with it has been alive for a century.

Penalizing living people who had nothing to do with the thing is nonsensical. She is pandering to the lowest impulses of Blacks who are doing better than ever with Trump.

People were roasting her for this on twitter.

VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS DARKIE SLAVES WE GIBS FREE MONEY AT THE COST OF FREEDOM
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

She does realise that it ended over 150 years ago right?

Attached: 1552948255553.png (300x300, 85K)

I want reparations for the barbary slave trade.
Off course I do not have any ancestors since they were all conveniently murdered or have their balls cut off but I have some great great great great uncles nonetheless

It's not about pandering anymore. This is an intentional offense toward white people. Even Obama didn't platform this shit. Things are about to get really weird I have a feeling

This would be the best thing that's ever happened to Republicans if they weren't too stupid and anti-identity politics to make use of it. All they're going to do with this is the same idiotic shit they always have, which is blather on about how identity politics is bad while they suck AIPAC's cock every day and roll out their stable of token blacks.

If they weren't controlled by Jews, they would use this to go hardcore into white identity politics and point out how the Democratic Party has become fully anti-white and how this is an attack on white people, and all the other ways in which this could be used effectively to change moderate white people's minds and make them see diversity/immigration/non-whites and the Democratic Party as a threat and thus react to that threat by voting Republican.

But the GOP is controlled by Jews so they're not going to do this, no matter how incredibly effective it would obviously be. White people have no serious representation in US politics while every non-white politician is a full-throated advocate for their race/ethnic group.

We already have welfare user

They can talk about it, campaign about it, hook votes for it... but it will never pass. Blacks will wake up to the pandering about it eventually.

They obviously want more, though. It's never enough.

Does Elizabeth Warren want to be hanged in a tree? Because this is how her and her friends get publicly executed.

They are gonna wait until whites are minority before that happens, so no matter how hardcore it gets we’ll still be outnumbered. Watch and see just how bad it’s going to get.

So is this a one time payment anons or a reoccurring one? Do future born blacks get access to it? Do other races have to pay for it too? Or just whites?

Fake tweet. Jow Forums are the most gullible retards I've ever seen in my life.

Never let women hold public office. At best their instincts make them natural communists and are best suited managing children.

Where's my reperashuns for colonial and Islamic rule?

So when will she pay reparations?
She's white herself and her 1% native American blood is the product of colonial rape.

>pay reparations
>money runs out
>reee money could never heal the pain you caused us
>pay more

Dumb cunt.

it's not fake

I honestly think that this will put Trump back in the White House.
>On the plus side, Bernie isn't retarded enough to say that he's for or against it because he knows that it's political suicide.

What's the big deal, they'll just give it all back anyway. All you have to do is buy KFC, Hennesy, Fubu, Dub Wheels, Nike, etc., hold a few months, then sell.

Actually thinking blacks will shut up about slavery if you give them some money

this is a good thing to push though. pocahontas is trying to shut blacks up about slavery.

If she's actually interested in having a conversation, let's talk about the 10k net negative that each individual black person represents each fiscal year in the U.S.A. Then we can hopefully get some of our money back.

How long till more gibs me more?

>this is a good thing to push though. pocahontas is trying to shut blacks up about slavery.
All she's going to do is hand the election to Trump. She can't win if she loses 70%+ of the white vote.

i know. at this point it would just be funny to watch her squirm when black people scold her for pandering to them. no chance she'll get the nomination, not even sure what she thinks she's doing.

Seriously bros, it means our Yanggang campaign is actually pushing the Democrats toward more and more inane free money platforms.

It's great.

>full blown conversation
meaning, we only talk about why we should pay reparations, not including conversation about why blacks are criminals and as a result of their failed culture have squandered any good grace they may have received and now do not deserve reparations in any form and only deserve judgment, mockery, and punishment for their anti-social ways.

>i know. at this point it would just be funny to watch her squirm when black people scold her for pandering to them.
Some of them will. A lot won't.
>no chance she'll get the nomination, not even sure what she thinks she's doing.
You're right. It's going to be Bernie or Biden.

>not including conversation about why blacks are criminals and as a result of their failed culture have squandered any good grace they may have received
They were good boys who dindu nuffin.

finally. my family was out 2 bull nigs and a house negress thanks to traitor Lincoln and we are owed.

ELizabeth Whoren would not moderate a full blown conversation on any subject. she is lying bitch and should be mocked for her idea just as we mock trump now for his wall idea. no person running for president can fulfill any promise they make and we should completely shame all these charlatans for attempting to think they can come through on any campaign "promise".

US is already paying reparations to the jews for taking away their slaves

This is now part of the discourse even if she isn't elected. I have chosen to be a neet now.

Tweet doesn't exist.

We're all slaves to these retards, black, white and all especially all those mixed up liberals who were so confused by the matrix that they had to Larp as Native Americans. We should all demand more slack. Unlimited slack for all former slaves.

black conservatives will call her on it, but that won't matter to her or any other dems at all. but i think she'll get some pushback from SJWs if she keeps trumpeting this. and that will be hard to ignore.

What are social programs, affirmative action, etc.? These people are delusional sick fucks. If reparations were to be paid, they needed to be paid a long time ago to the freed slaves and their offspring, Paying reparations in the 21st century is utter lunacy and completely illogical.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-19 11-50-32.png (530x258, 24K)

yes precisely
all blacks WERE good boys at one point in time. the humble and deferential black house servant was not a meme, it was as real archetype that almost all blacks represented. blacks have no idea what they are saying when they say "dindu nuffin"
like i said blacks at one point in time were probably very deserving of a bit of a reparation, which by the way lis literally a form of the word REPAIR.
you think giving blacks money would repair anything?!
their problem is cultural and no amount of money will change their ways.
repair white and black relations?!
we just a had a god damn black-ish president and he did jack shit!
repair the damage done since when? 1776? 1861? 1802? and what's being repaired, emotional damage, physical damage, psychological damage?
for slavery? from over 150 years ago?
statute of limitations anyone?
blacks are WAY passed the point of suing for damages.
fucking christ, reparations would completely destroy TORT and send the whole justice system into fucking chaos

twitter.com/ewarren/status/1107813046695673857

The slave trade was a mistake, but not deporting every single one of them after it was ended was an even bigger one.

I hope her white supporters look at this tweet and vote Yang just to spite her.

>their problem is cultural and no amount of money will change their ways.
Pretty much. 73% of black children are born to single mothers. That's not a recipe for building wealth.

I also hate how Elizabeth Warren lied about how Wall Street "targeted" black home buyers with subprime loans. The primary architects were Andrew Cuomo, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and the GOP Congress of the time.

>Lets give more money to worthless niggers
>why dont we have money for schools roads police healthcare etc

This is shaping up to be a amazingly well thought out plan