LEAFS OF POL UNITE!!!

leaf bros as we know our grocery stores are run by two major national chains who have already been convicted of fixing prices in court. I went to the grocery yesterday and a pack of shopsys hotdogs was 7.49 for fuck sakes

I propose a new plan to hit these assholes where it hurts. If they want to rip us off we should fight back. When you go grocery shopping discreetly damage as much product as you can while browsing the aisles. When you reach into the cooler for a dozen eggs make sure to break some eggs in the surrounding cartons. When you are selecting your overpriced meats poke some holes in the plastic of expensive meats.

If this becomes an actual campaign the grocery cocksuckers who are ripping us off will be forced to eat tons of losses on damaged product and perhaps they will learn not to mess woth the goyim

Attached: BCAD13AA-7937-4C6B-832A-6C75D426B298.jpg (1536x2048, 766K)

>leaf

No one cares

Attached: hound chicken dance.gif (467x263, 1.91M)

What about the snipers atop the dairy aisles?

Attached: doggo snipe.jpg (700x525, 47K)

Attached: food prices now.png (1069x684, 422K)

this is a csis thread

real food price fixing thread here

Checked

Fuck off pole nigger

Step 1. Open package of bacon.
Step 2. Toss it into the halal meat section.
Two birds, one stone

Step 3. Some leaf gets his face aloha rakebarred

I’ve already got them to remove the halal section at my local grocer by throwing pork on it every time I shop. I am all for discreet guerilla activism like this.

Grocery storess make up for losses such as theft and damage by raising prices you fucking retard

Thats only going to raise prices further

Maybe they will get the message. It’s obvious the prices aren’t driven by market forces anyway

Attached: 64A8B658-B180-4E1B-85C3-53E5DB54C900.jpg (1536x2048, 605K)

I mean, it is a tenderloin.

We import most of our food and its retarded. Also looney is in the shitter
Thank you trudeau i cant afford eggs to feed my 3 dogs.

Shit forgot my meme flag

Hey leaf user, is this really the standard price of meat in Canada right now?

Snapped that pic last fall in a southern Ontario Costco. It is a tenderloin but I still can’t recall ever being asked to pay 120$ for a 2lb roast beef ever in my life

>2-2.5 kg tenderloin
You should be ashamed of using this pic to shitpost.

Have sex.

it costs more this year

Attached: $86 roast.jpg (1230x1200, 169K)

You could be an angry teenager or be an adult and buy grass fed beef. Buy from local farmers. Yea it costs a lot but are you poor? Lol

It's 2 kilos larping vpnnigger

I wasn’t intil a few years ago

Attached: canadA vs usa.jpg (1434x793, 190K)

>just bake your own bre-

Attached: flour shakdown.jpg (1742x790, 118K)

Reminder that only Trudeau can save us from high grocery prices. Vote based boxing Trudeau guys.

Prices are least of your problems. Most the food in leafland is just unedible

Go to butchers, build a relationship. Get cheap cuts from grass fed beef. Ask the butcher to grind it for you. Ask for some grass fed organ meats as well, any butcher worth anything will have these. Also ask for beef fat and render it down into tallow. Each meal eat a bit of organ, a bit more of the ground beef, and majority tallow. The tallow will satiate you fully. The meat for protein. The organs for nutrients and minerals. Eat 3 times a day like this. Cut out all sugars and carbs including fruit, vegetables, and grain. Money shouldn’t be an issue if you eat like this.

Why do beef burgers need onions protein added???

These are garbage I bought them and when you bbq them they fall apart to pieces. Thought maybe because it was frozen so I tried thawing them and the same. Fuck I’m so goddamned sick of getting ripped off and poisoned

Attached: 634D6D56-E2F9-4961-9527-86FC20D4E707.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

Don't you tundra niggers have dollar stores or Walmart type stores where poorfags shop? Is dumpster diving a thing in Canada?

Money talks, and your bullshit will walk as long as there are buyers.

I've also seen tenderloin for $20 a pound in the US. $30/pound if it's grassfed. Not so bad considering it's probably the most expensive cut of steak.

>just eat by products goy render literal dog food tier meat and offal into a nutrient slurry to eat goy don’t question why a steak costs 20$ now

This pol gets it. How is money even a question when the other option is poison?

>prime rib
Have sex.

Look up nutrient value in beef liver compared to steak. You literal fucking retard. Of course we are taking it up the ass at the supermarkets but price of food is the least of your worries. If they lower the price to a loonie for filet I still wouldn’t buy that poison meat.

You act like fiat is the only currency that matters. What about current of health, time, family.

Keep being a zog slave for the meme bucks. Good day.

canadas food supply system is like north koreas

Cockroach milk is high in nutrients also why don’t you use that instead of liver and tripe’s ?

If it was higher in nutrients and better solubility than other meats I would totally drink it. Since they’ll probably feed it through a high pressured tube at 150 C and kill/alter anything good in it I think I’ll pass.

That Costco tenderloin comes out to about 26-27 USD/lb. It's not a big bargain, no, but the memeflagger posts pictures like this assuming nobody knows anything about beef cuts.

H A V E
S E X

Attached: $24 chicken.jpg (2448x3264, 1.87M)

I am so tired of eating Tofu, there needs to be a better way. I tried eating red meat for the first time this year so far yesterday and my body just couldn't handle it, I almost threw up with the smell.

My body actually craves grains, seeds and tofu derived products and I feel more graceful day by day.

Attached: 1490616320411.jpg (252x212, 20K)

Attached: $19 for 1.3 kg breast.jpg (1210x1613, 415K)

Attached: spiderman.jpg (300x278, 21K)

And then they will increese prices to compensate for the losses

Best plan 10/10

Attached: 1552593752485.png (640x640, 95K)

Attached: 1552946376207.jpg (226x223, 16K)

Onions will kill you, it’s just a matter of time. Seeds are literally toxic, hence why you never digest them and shit them out whole. It’s an illusion that you feel good after eating high doses of seeds. Your body is releasing antibodies and white blood cells to attack the toxic seeds. Your essentially trading bone health to have a never ending supply of antibodies.

>yfw people will start smuggling briefcases of beef from the US across the Canadian border

>buying hotdogs

if you're stupid enough to eat that filth you deserve to get ripped off.

3 years in the pen.

hotdogs are the bottom end of cheap meat products. this means the bottom has fallen out from your society.

you gotta worry since you taste better than bugs

Canada's economy is collapsing under Trudeau. You wouldnt believe some of the retarded prices in Nova Scotia, added to that the highest tax rate in all of Canada

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

Bagged milk grenades.

Organ meats are the most nutritious parts.

Buy livestock

I don’t care. So what if they’re nutritious there is a reason no one eats them because they taste disgusting and are covered in filth

Nice gaslight. We are not debating which parts of the animal are the most nutritious we are debating why it all of sudden costs 25$ to buy a package of chicken thighs which used to be so cheap and unwanted they could hardly give them away

Attached: F5595F77-789D-48D7-BEE1-E3F98681B9C4.jpg (1536x2048, 729K)

covered in filth? There is a reason why people are degenerating, and it has to do with their shit diets. Eat some organ meat and your mood will brighten up.

Fuck off csis nigger nobody wants to eat that garbage

cgdf plz go

Attached: $43 steak.jpg (4146x3376, 2.29M)

one day you wake up and find out it is a luxury

Attached: the new luxury good, meat.png (563x561, 31K)

Attached: 2 cans monster.jpg (594x899, 153K)