Just irony r-right?

Guys this board is only irony right? We only joke about gasing jews? Why would anyone take this board seriously and go kill 50 real people?

Attached: 1552774572506.jpg (500x375, 44K)

Nobody on here does or will do anything we talk about. We just vicariously sit and hope someone will have an autistic freakout and do the dirty work for us because we're a bunch of lazy, unmotivated weak overweight pussies who probably have never fought a fight in our lives.
I don't know why people are so scared of us, we're the most harmless people on the planet.

Had to be done

ITS ALL IRONY MR NSA MAN!

No almost everything here is unironic. Also keeping a pro white flag doesn't make you a white.

Exactly, they need to stop focusing so much on this board and on the "right wing" in general. We are lterally just harmless losers but the media makes us out to be school shooters in the making. Which ofc could not be further from the truth.

Attached: 1552936841745.jpg (481x360, 101K)

yes, all UK sex abuse, and white genocide is all a joke

eventually someone will take the jokes seriously its just a numbers game

Attached: descartes.jpg (800x500, 108K)

what are you even doing here? no streets to shit on?

Why are you still here. Fuck off if you're so scared of CIA or something.

We joke in general. That's something a lot of us like to do because most men appreciate a sense of humor and healthy conversation. It's the only way we can cope in this world where jews constantly work to prevent conversation from happening. Pol allows us to have free speech but the vast majority of comment sites censors your comments. For example most corporate YouTube channels. That doesn't mean we are unserious all the time. Its a mix of trying to convince people of our argument and ideas without sugar coating that if jews were to be gassed, no one would suffer but jews.

To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

Attached: kommandant2.jpg (1054x591, 45K)

No muslim nigger.

Pretty much just tell people everywhere ((this)) and they get it unless they cover their ears no matter what they hear that goes against the politically approved discussion.

Attached: 16.png (1561x1526, 2.17M)

People on this board think the Jews were never gassed and died due to disease and supply lines being cut off. Then the Soviets made up the gas chamber thing, hence why only Soviet captured camps were "death camps". How fucking new are you here?

I'm European but I like Indians they are cool foreign cultures.

Much better than Muslims. I wish some Europeans would stop insulting everyone that is foreign.

Basically this

We don't mind it at all. Apart from physical bullying everything else is funny.

Why won't they stay in their country? Why are they living like animals? Even muslim countries know how to use toilet. Even muslim countries don't have caste system in place

This exactly. We got crazy idiot flooded around 2015. Ironically because lefty media (doing zero research) told the idiots we weren't being ironic. And it is a numbers game. There's being ghey & then there's that one turbo faggot who shoves a hamster up his ass. Shooters are those faggots.

you cunts fucking stink.

ok?

It's only a joke until we're pushed to far

i dont think jews are a race dude. It's a religion

Just a prank, bro

Attached: gun2.jpg (561x346, 38K)

Sweet summer child.

It ain't even summer, incel. By the way I just looked up at the definiton of "Jew" is the following >Jews or Jewish people are an ethnoreligious group and a nation, originating from the Israelites and Hebrews of historical Israel and Judah.

4chin banned cuz someone posted a vid

Fapbook lives streams the event and nothing

>hmmm

the manifest states Jow Forums wasnt the thing that made him do it, gotta be more to it than internet chat rooms

Its all a joke dude. I totally would never exterminate all jews from the face of the Earth if given the chance. I would never even think about cleansing all the niggers and spics from our countries and torching every mosque in Europe. Its just satire bro.

You're being criminalized for pointing out that mass migration is a problem and suggesting to change it. Why do you think some people snap and go on killing sprees? They're forbidden from partaking in civilized political discourse. Everything is stacked against white males advocating against mass migration. Terrorism is one of the few options remaining, expect more of it in the future.

ethnoreligious is a clue for you

Jow Forums is ironically unironic

You call him an incel. Why the negativity? You pick and choose what you want to believe. Not what is fact or not.

Jews being more about religion is a smoke screen, most jews are not religious. It's a race just like any other, dna proves that.

Muslims killed 200+ Christians this past week in Iraq and Nigeria. They've killed 6,000 Christians this year and it's only March.

I really don't give a fuck about New Zealand. Or the shooting ;)

I call him an Incel because he literally supports the mosque shooting.

At least you tried. Btw how much did khadija paid for her gigolo mohammed?

Yeah we just talk a lot of shit.
Like back when Hitler was having his standing ovations in the local pubs until he gained a small following and eventually overthrew the entire system.

Nothing to be worried about OP.

Attached: ghost_tape_number_10.jpg (799x589, 66K)

Honestly how do you even know what he thinks? That to me is just demonizing people that look like you.

Some probably are more against a mosque shooting than killing of British Europeans. Both can be bad, but to be more outraged over the foreign is self destruction no matter how you look at it.

Honestly, at this point any opinions on race that includes the word nigger automatically just comes across as a 14 year old memelord ngl

Why is it a concern when white people joke about killing Muslims or Jews but not when people talk about killing white people or infidels?

It's both the same shit.

Or are you people scared white people are more effective when doing so?

u legit support the mosque shooting shut up and get a life mate

DNA proves people that have claimed to be Jewish in the past have the same DNA as people claiming to be Jewish now. There is no "Jew gene". What about the Kazars that claim Jewish heritage? Are those blondish, blue eyed jews ethnically the same as black jews? Of course not

I am Very Ironic

Go back to twitter faggot

i use twitter, insta, sc, Jow Forums and reddit

I still can't believe pol has Moslim-white-knights at this point in time; when the Europeans around the world being harmed by the immigration far outnumber anything done to Moslem countries.

Again violence is bad, but to criticize Europeans for saying we should have a conversation about immigration is harmful and will lead to more of this happening.

Why can't we be allowed to talk about our immigratio? The only time we are given attention is when something violent happens.

-The attention should be given to our ideas voices not our actions.

unfortunately as long as the jews control the MSM, many will never give our voices the attention they deserve.

fuck off, theres being retarded... then there's (You)

Yeah, aim higher.

Jesus christ, instagram is shit, reddit is a circlejerk and snapchat? my fucking god. You probably just came here after the shooting. kys

Attached: Bracan.jpg (489x493, 36K)

Again you make claims that are unsubstantiated. Can you be any more of an sjw?

Where did I say I support killing people?
I just want Moslems in their own countries

Do you have a social life by chance? If you do then you have to use those apps. It connects tons of people to the internet but I guess you are an incel breathing in your expired air sitting in your room

Yeah im being retarded because i am against a literal shooting. Nice one alt right

neek

She just got mad because she sensed the other posters are thinking circles around here and last week she learned "incel" is a cool socially acceptable insult that somehow maybe applies. Heck, maybe that's our ethno-religious identity!

>Do you have a social life by chance? If you do then you have to use those apps
I do, and I don't need those apps to talk to people, I just text my friends sometimes
>incel
not an argument faggot, kys

Of course, user. Nobody here wants to gas the Jews. We'd prefer to shoot them or throw them into wood chippers, it's much more efficient.

what? score?

we already are losing based Australia because of that asshole.

There's plenty of people who take the shit seriously, subconciously even, because the memes and gets are the only thing approaching meaning in their lives. It's a rare jackass that decided, "I'm actually going to do something for a change," and among those, only a very few have their perceptions of reality fucked enough for a spree killing. It could as well be a talking dog or invisible mind control sending these guys over the edge.

If you're actually concerned with something like Holocaust denial, just ask why none of the Nazis went for that defense and why Holocaust denial has its roots with Soviets and professors scourging our universities with Critical Theory.

Notice how when a British or other European dies, the sjw recoils and says "not all Moslims".

The minute a Moslim dies

the sjw comes out saying
"All Pro Europeans are responsible for this tragedy and motivated by hate".

Amen to that, legally of course though.

Didn't happen

Attached: 1552926306360.png (553x1276, 640K)

the whole picture is ugly, thats why you shills are here trying to save face, do it for someone that gives a fuck, faggot

Attached: 785785787.jpg (319x243, 27K)

don wory bout it

Attached: Jewish shepperds.jpg (600x423, 113K)

It's all a joke. WE LOVE THE JOOZ!!!

There is nothing to see here. You can get back to your bagels now.

She already left the cafeteria and went to algebra class. This is the idiot flood the media keeps raining down on us. But with SJW idiots. So brave. So bold. So mad.

There's no "X-gene" for any race you moron. That's not how any of this works.

Races are essentially large partially-inbreeding extended families formed over extended periods of cultural and/or geographic isolation. This resulted in genetic clustering such that members of one cluster tend to be more genetically similar to other insiders than to outsiders (when looking at enough alleles; beware Lewontin's fallacy). How do you think the racial/ethnic attribution of modern DNA analysis (23andme etc) works?

Also, when people are talking about Jews here, they are almost invariably talking about Ashkenazis.

>It's just a joke xddddd
This isn't reddit you faggots

This is the ultimate truth regarding Jow Forums in quite some time

this

I'm always under 88 layers of inverted double meta-sarcastic underwater superpositional irony. Aren't you?

Attached: 1547666082608.png (858x919, 854K)

Only complain if an Indian actually shits on your country's street. Don't believe everything you hear

No shit asshole, that's exactly what I'm saying. DNA is nothing more than a comparison system.

I used to date an "Ashkenazi". There was nothing Semetic about her. She was a blonde/blue Khazar. The fact there are literally black "Jews" means it is not an ethnicity.

I'm 14 feet deep under 88 layers

*honk honk*

Attached: 1550108992170.gif (511x512, 105K)

black "Jews"
Moses fled to Ethiopia , the only real jews would be black

>we are losing Australia because of that asshole
Dumbass they are going to do it anyway that’s the fucking point!!!
We are all being censored

I won't argue against that. "Jew" seems to be the one "race" there's no biological basis for. Are they black, are they white, are they... ?

What point do you think you're making? Ashkenazi are an ethnic group, and it is this ethnic group that people are talking about here when they use the terms "Jew", "kike", "heeb" et cetera. The existence of Moses niggers is not some great revelation to anybody here, but to the contrary, illustrates who is and isn't being referred to.

>this board
it was infinitychan, try harder next time

We're just LARPers, professional LARPers.

Kill 50 people! Don't be ridiculous, that's insane.
However 49.

It’s not. People here truly want these things to happen. They only act like it’s Irony when something terrible happens even then many support the events

Killed? I thought he disarmed 49 Bombs.

We're talking in circles here.

>It's a race just like any other

Is what I took issue with. "Jew" is not a race. That's the root of their subversive strategy.

Somebody let their women out of the kitchen again and it's going around calling everyone incles again.

>Implying caste system is bad.

Jew is a race, it's also one of the most studied races.

Tell me then how can you have blonde haired / blue eyed "Jews" and literally black "Jews"? You can't. It's not a "race". It may claim to be, but apparently that is up for debate. when it comes to black Jews. Therefore, it's not a "race" in the literal sense.

You can't have black ethnic Jews. The word we use to identify the Jewish race is also the word we use to identify the religious.

I'll add that Jew is mostly synonymous with the Ashkenazi.

What about the manifesto is incorrect in your race based view of the world?

Attached: 1552693984001.png (1000x764, 210K)

I have a feeling I'm being Moshee'd here. Blacks claim to be "Jews" just as much as you, so where's the proof?

>people

>Memeflag
Drop the fagflag and we'll talk

>lol its just a joke guys! Don't report me, I'm shitposting like one of you guys!!
People like you make me sick, either believe in something or don't, don't try and wiggle your way out of it.

Then by that definition most, if not all of the kebab-community are incels for supporting any and all attacks.

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Hey ahmed, better leave the UK when you still have a chance.

deus vult

Attached: plushy.jpg (931x677, 176K)