Thread de legislativas 2019 !

Thread de legislativas 2019 !

Quem vão votar e porquê?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png (1280x853, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jm-madeira.pt/nacional/ver/57151/Reviravolta_no_PPM_Conselho_Nacional_aprova_Coligacao_Chega_para_as_eleicoes_europeias
msn.com/pt-pt/video/rtp/o-nepotismo-e-o-governo-mais-de-duas-dezenas-parentescos/vi-BBTYQIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tenho dúvidas e queria algumas opiniões vossas.

Por que portugal eh tao cucked politicamente?
Nao tem ninguem bom

No. I don't vote crooks for office regardless of political color.
OP is a faggot and the thread sucks.

E informações online são difíceis de encontrar

Why do your language sounds so cucked, Ptbros? Tried watching some os Salazar's speeches but he sounded like a fag - an effeminate Hitler.

Votar em branco será a única opção ou votar nulo ?

Bolsonaro neles !

vou votar na coligação do André "ciganada? atira uma granada!" Ventura

Attached: Ventura.jpg (2048x1365, 593K)

Então como vai isso? Nunca mais se ouviu falar aqui. Alguma privatização? Ele avança com a venda de armas depois do tiroteio na escola?

Attached: tiririca-e1538655430585.jpg (720x816, 108K)

Based. É só para as europeias?

Portugal = cucktown

PNR of course...but this evil judeo-masonic shithole is still too comfortable for any change to happen. Most people are still complete retards.

PS - english only, Jow Forums rules or else thread gets gassed.

more like apathy-bread-and-circus-town...just as bad...

eu deve repetir para as legislativas, honestamente esta geringonça de direita é a única oportunidade para pormos um partido não encornado no parlamento

Attached: Portugal anime.png (758x1341, 584K)

lol...CDS and PSD voted for the anti Hungary "thing" in the EU that's all you need to know...

ENGLISH ONLY or else thread gets gassed!

>>>/ptchan/

Oi papai, espero que suas eleições sejam satisfatórias
Faça Portugal ser o Reino de Portugal e Algarves novamente

>the only eurosceptic party is the Communists

Attached: JUST AVELLONE MY SHIT UP.jpg (1200x900, 367K)

F

and on top of that they recently voted against a bill that would give citizenship to hundreds of thousands of people...that's how bad this dumb shithole is.

>Faça Portugal ser o Reino de Portugal e Algarves novamente
jm-madeira.pt/nacional/ver/57151/Reviravolta_no_PPM_Conselho_Nacional_aprova_Coligacao_Chega_para_as_eleicoes_europeias
Monarchist-Populist-Christian Democratic-Right Libertarian right-wing coalition soon brother

Attached: Pepe Monarquico.gif (128x103, 14K)

Imagine the crest on your flag being a fucking dice lmao

Please make this happen
I might get PT citzenship soon

Yeah people are such normies there almost everyone is asleep, I guess because despite the lower Purchasing Power, the average Portuguese still has a very good quality and standard of living.

Tell me something I don't already know

Tbf a dice roll on policies might be better than the current system

I noticed the country has become very feminized as well, the only masculine outlet is football and sports. The rest of society is dominated by feminism, why are Portugal and Spain like this?

já agora, zucazucas, já aprovaram planos para invadir a venezuela? já ouvi dizer que portugal começou a preparar um batalhão para intervir (provavelmente no mesmo formato que era para ir para o libano)

Portugal should have conquered more of Morroco, look how beautiful and popular Algarve is, imagine if we had an Algarve on the other side of the sea in North Africa.

yes, this week there was the students strikes manipulated by the marxist scum
plus LGBCDEF organization hosted a gender equality brainwashing session on a school, a right polititian complained and now the marxists are trying to frame him on a gender equality organization controled by themselves

sometimes things don't go as planned

Attached: D. Sebastião comic.png (960x911, 966K)

neste buraco nada vair nada independentement quem estáo no poder, se bem o teu voto conta.
Divirtam-se com esta parvalhada

msn.com/pt-pt/video/rtp/o-nepotismo-e-o-governo-mais-de-duas-dezenas-parentescos/vi-BBTYQIo

remember por/pol/tards, this european elections is where the next elections are won, if the government loses, they loose next for sure. and remember this, BE is forming a troll army as we speak, they openly admited on the interview with Jean Willys

Most are just apathetic while calling any activists weirdos. Then again I'm isolated and deliberately unaware so what do I know. I'm expecting any and all rot at this point.