Genocide of native Americans

Why does the Us, not like to remember the genocide of native Americans? It's part of your story. 15 million people

Attached: McFP6q6q0rM.jpg (1400x700, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
youtu.be/rL2XX_2tNk8
bixby.ucla.edu/journal_club/Lawrence_s2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they were a bunch of useless semi-Asians

Do you have any proofs of this?
Seems like some crazy story made for money to me.

What genocide? More native Americans exist now than before we arrived.

its not our fault their immune system couldnt handle pox blankets

Because the "genocide" happened when natives got a hold of Spanish mustangs and road them around killing and spreading diseases to other tribes. Horses didn't exist in the Americas before that (unless you go WAY back to the ice age)

>muh great war tribes!
You stupid fucking Russian commie slave. There wasn't enough white people to kill 100 million Asiatic natives.
And as far as "muh small pox blankets" people didn't know about micro-bio until way later.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x314, 40K)

Read it, government educated kids

>It's part of your story. 15 million people
what about George Bush and the Bureau of Indian Affairs,

forced sterilization for half of all Native women during the 1980s

nobody talks about that

What are you talking about? I love to remember it. It is a matter of great pride. The wild west wouldnt have been nearly as cool without killing injuns. Cortes was badass. He showed up with like 500 guys and wiped out a whole civilization. The only thing I dont like about the conquistadors is the fact that they basically gave us what is now Mexico.

>native americans
they're as native as white man, they're just asian foreigners who came here before whites and got btfo because they squandered land they found
>does not like
it's not about liking or disliking, it's trivial matter of history that nobody cares about

Bro we still have plenty of red faced drunken savages. I saw one passed out in vomit on the way to work today

>More native Americans exist now than before we arrived.
there were over 100 million of them before Europeans arrived in great numbers

we couldn't kill off those who survived the diseases we brought so we killed off their food supply

Attached: 11.12.06 Buffalo Pic.jpg (399x315, 43K)

This guy gets it

>It is a matter of great pride.
kind of like how we're prideful about the atrocities Lincoln committed?

because it was done by the democratic party and they like to cover up all their wrongdoings.

>it's trivial matter of history that nobody cares about
whats good for the goose is good for the gander, you got no right to complain about browns raping and killing you

Democrats kill natives and Republicans kill whites, I'm confused

I told you to read it. Stop listening to (((Howard Zinn)))

Attached: tank.jpg (474x798, 46K)

because there was no genocide. you believe in a meme

I don't mind remembering. Gets my dick pretty hard. The right of conquest is the only right that actually exists because it's the only right that's actually demonstrable. Losers always hate winners. That's why guilt is there only weapon.

>15 million
>source: my ass

Attached: ab3ef976b76aad989559b70b53b21077.png (600x732, 402K)

Lol and that 95% of them died from small pox before they even saw a white man

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

We conquered those savages. We own them. Even to this day.

Attached: Nick_Sandmann_Jan._18__2019_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 42K)

Look Lincoln was a dunderhead. The South was based and redpilled, although I wisht they would have never brought slaves over here to start with. I'd have better things to say about Lincoln if he and his people had sent the slaves back to Africa instead of just freeing them and turning them loose. Talk about stupid.

It’s not cool the US government kept fucking them over on land rights. On the other hand they enjoy full sovereignty, aren’t subject to our laws but get all of our tax-free protection and infrastructure. All things considered they made out pretty well.

>Why does the Us, not like to remember the genocide of native Americans?
Who do you mean exactly don't like to remember it? Bunch of bay area bolshevik cocksuckers? They are not Americans anyway so who gives a shit what they think?

They started a war, Europeans were looking for fertile lands to raise crops, and God willing, families. Religious refugees fleeing oppression seeking safety. If anything we should learn that taking in hordes of religious refugees will result in our eventual displacement and annihilation.

Attached: 1552423343340.gif (607x609, 754K)

fake news

They remember it TOO MUCH. Indian sympathy themes were a major theme in early (((hollywood productions))) for example. There was never any genocide. There was an attempted genocide of white people which was defended against. And now they have their own mini ethnostates with the reservation system. And they are giving advantage in every way from taxes to affirmative action. And they are lionized in the media.

Indian resettlement-the U.S. government's policy of ethnic cleansing against indigenous peoples in the 19th century, the resettlement of Indian tribes from the southeastern States to Indian Territory West of the Mississippi river.

PS: Americans are hypocritical freaks, they won't admit any fact if it's directed against their "Holy" country. Don't try to convince them Russia)

There no evidence of 15 million people. Stop spreading bullshit.

They had land we wanted. They waged a war to protect it. They lost. Same story for thousands of years. The Indians did it to other indian tribes as far back as time. We were better at it. Get over it faggot. You want this land from whitey, come take it punk. Fight me!

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of the general ideology on this board (if there is even such a thing) if you think people here are ashamed of conquest.

If the union didn’t resettle them they would have been slaughtered in private wars waged by landowners and industrialists. It’s a lose-lose situation but at least they weren’t wiped out.

They were doomed from the start, it didn't matter whether it was a white man, asian man, or black man that came to North America. The old world diseases were too deadly and it was only a matter of time until they were wiped out.

The only possible way the Indians could have escaped death was by avoiding contact with ALL humans from the old world until they could develop modern vaccines and quarantine procedures.

>bunch of muh feefees word salad
>Canadian flag

How unexpected.

I’m pretty sure it was 6 gorzillion

Consider it destroyed, at best, tens of thousands. In Latin America Indians were not oppressed.

>Why does the Us, not like to remember the genocide of native Americans?
We're ashamed that we never finished the job.

You missed.

Don't you mean 7.5 billion doctors and architects?

Most likely a small minority of natives tried to wage war against the settlers. The settler being superior had no option but to kill them all in a bloody war for survival. many innocents were killed unnecessarily.

This same concept will likely be repeated as a small minority of Europeans rise up and try to kill their invaders, which will of course end the same way.

history, rinse, repeat.

No, I didn't.

We Whites love it and we it as a win.

Nothing of value was lost.

Yeah that’s why the Aztecs and Incans have their own independent nations today. Can you please just preface your posts with “IM A GIGANTIC SPERGING RETARD” and save us the trouble?

I told you to READ IT you fucking edgy cunts!

Cortes was unironically one of the greatest military minds in all of history. He understood asymmetrical warfare hundreds of years before the term existed. He understood information operations hundreds of years before THAT term existed. He defeated a larger force of better-equipped Spaniards sent to reign him in, took charge of it, and rolled it into his own for reinforcements. He hated lawyers. Cortes is my fucking hero.

Attached: 1508553099038.jpg (1315x695, 355K)

Because native land belonged to another tribe before them and to another tribe before them and to another tribe before them and to another tribe before them and they all genocided each other, so who cares?

What do you mean? Are you talking about white killing the mongolian 'indians' post 1492? Or are you talking about the Mongolian "native Americans" killing the white people who were already here? Oldest human remains in N and S America are... White. Fucking Redskins owe us reparations.

>genocide
>peaceful intergration with hundreds of halfbreed surviving tribes still around to this day

so you admit race mixing is genocide?

youtu.be/rL2XX_2tNk8
They weren't

It's not genocide when they lose a 400 year long war.

I personally think 15m is a gross underestimate, perhaps by an order of magnitude.

While the invading whites committed no end of atrocities, they'd never have taken the Americas if it weren't for the plagues they unleashed.

At least 98% of Amerinds died in the 15th and 16th Centuries, of various plagues. Their cultures vanished; their few survivors tried to band together and build some kind of culture from the vague memories they yet retained.

Frankly, it's amazing that even so devastated as they were, the whites were able to finish them off. You know what killed them?

#refugees welcome. The Skraelings didn't just kill them all on sight. They welcomed them and died for it. Remind you of anything?

Bullshit.
There was never more than 250K Injuns here, there was no genocide, and it was never their land.
That picture is mostly Long horn cattle

Don't forget Mumps, Measles, and Syphilis. It was no conquest after the plagues. It was a mercy killing; just mopping up the sad remnants of once proud nations reduced to cultureless beggars without a history after their oral traditions vanished into graves.

They were still sterilizing them up into the 1980s with vaccines bixby.ucla.edu/journal_club/Lawrence_s2.pdf
Pretty funny

You are utterly ignorant of archeology. For God's sake why don't you just lurk moar instead of revealing what a total faggot you are?

Retards like you make me embarrassed I come here at all.

No. Only Europeans lived in huts with their pigs, goats, and vermin infested livestock, literally sleeping in manure heaps for the compost generated heat.

It was the plagues that were a result of serfdom that slaughtered the population of the Americas.

>not like to remember
They teach it in schools. What the fuck do you want? You want us to feel guilty about it or something? I was born in 1981 mother fucker that shit doesn't have fuck all to do with me and also, I know my genology and we didn't have no fucking Indian slayers in the family.
What is your fucking POINT?

Attached: 1550232159116.gif (785x757, 90K)

The vast majority of them died of communicable diseases, and the vast majoroty of them were in Mexico.
I dont really give a shit either way.
The whole colonization of North america should be a cautionary tale against allowing fast breeding foreigners into your lands

No. Europeans have advantages Amerinds didn't, such as far superior intelligence, actual remnants of cultural imperatives that weren't utterly depleted by plagues, and still possessing not only a majority population, but control of industry and political means.

It will be a slaughter, but not of whites. Not if they resist the siren call of Israel, which is inflicting the muslim hordes on them to incite them to trash teh ME for MIGA.

>There was never more than 250K Injuns here
gee whiz dumb ass thats not what the ship logs from the boats that came here say so who should I believe, a 16th century portugese faggot on a boat looking for profits from slavery or your dumb ass

there was visible smoke from the fires over the entire nation.

at least 100 million of them if not more

these numbers jump up to 100 million.
The fact is you couldnt even prove 1 million were killed by Europeans or disease.
Injuns only showed up after the YD, they never had a huge population, there was no genocide just 400 years of mutual war.
The Pauite still admit to killing the older red haired Si Teh Cah and stealing the land.
Humans were never native to North America. It was a new land with multiple races migrating on it.

>The settler being superior had no option but to kill them all in a bloody war for survival
they couldn't win in direct combat and had to resort to shit like smallpox blankets poisoning the water and killing off the food supply

>The fact is you couldnt even prove 1 million were killed by Europeans or disease.
of course we can, many descriptions of this in the shipping manifests

Yeah, did they count those from steam fired satellites?

100 million campfires. Wow. Im getting a good laugh, keep typing retard.
Just make up some huge number and everyone is supposed to believe it with no proof?

Attached: 50 million.jpg (600x671, 83K)

>15 million people
...and counting. We're not done yet. We'll let you know once the story is complete, Ivan. 'Til then, why not keep yourself busy by shaving your mother.

Please larp with a different flag. Or just do what you downies should, and lurk unendingly. It is so tiresome to face the censure that actual reasonable and triple digit IQ Americans have to face because fools like you speak in the presence of your betters.

God.Fucking.Dammit.

mongolians aren't native and were never
genocided. sucking mud dick won't get
you anywhere.

Attached: my real home.jpg (1835x633, 534K)

European Solutreans were the FIRST Nations.
It is our ancestral land. We let Injuns spread their bullshit for too long, and now Science no longer backs all these claims by injuns and nogs.
Ship manifests prove 100 million injuns got killed.
Dumbest shit written today.

Attached: 100 million.jpg (480x480, 51K)

Literally who gives a shit/ Stop empathizing with your enemies cuck, they don't give a shit about you.

This is the truth.

Have you ever heard the name LaSalle? He ventured up the Mississippi in the early 16th Century. He reported that there were villages of ~50k ever few miles.

We'll never be able to actually prove anything since those cultures died in darkness; the fog of insulation from trade with Europe, whom we descended from and have inherited the ignorance of what actually happened there from.

It doesn't affect at all what happened to Amerinds what genocides they themselves committed previously. Don't confuse the issues. Yes, Europeans had populated the Americas prior to the Amerinds - but they were slaughtered by the YD, just like the Amerinds were slaughtered by plagues.
Nothing was 'new' about the New World, except that Europe found it, and it was new to them. Africans, Polynesians, Egyptians, and even the fucking Chinese had been here long before.

Jesus. Is there actually JIDF/Shareblue paid shilling on this topic? Or are you just independently completely retarded?

>t. cia

>the new tactic of shariablue is to claim everyone else is shariablue
what? Is your next tactic going to be to claim others are claiming you're shariablue? kill yourself nigger lover

I understand you are from Russia, but you are being retarded. We do remember the "genocide" of Native Americans. Do you go to American history class? No? Then shut the fuck up.
>1 post by this ID

The Solutreans is the truth, the rest.. I don't even know if it's some kind of schizophrenic hallucinatory babbling, deliberate trolling, or just retarded ignorance.

One kernel of fact in an encyclopedia of unsubstantiated pure fantasy does not a truth make. Read an actual book ffs

>what is archeology
where are those 50k population "villages" every few miles
if they were present, they can be found and excavated
they haven't been
because they weren't around
kill yourself
the reds had it all coming for them, that's what you get foe being such a disgusting lowlife that you haven't even come close to inventing the wheel
ameriniggers should have been completely wiped out

>here was visible smoke from the fires over the entire nation.
This is Flat Earth tier bullshit.
Ever hear of Fremont, Zeb Pike, Cpt Cook, Vitus Behring?
There simply was not a large population of Injuns, and there are no skeletons to back up any genocide claims.
In reality the oldest humans found here are European.
The Solutreans were the First to arrive and the First Nations.
Some clovis survived the YD- They became the Old Copper Culture, Moundbuilders and Atlanteans.

Attached: spirit dude.jpg (850x574, 42K)

If we hadn't rid north America of the native menace the US would have started out looking like Mexico. Ew!

Also, native Americans were I integrated into society if they wanted to be.

They weren't genocided you cock gobbler, they were replaced. Theres nothing wrong with replacing natives with immigrants. The european immigrants came looking for work and were escaping authoritarian governments. If you think otherwise you're a facist.

Actually a fucking scientist who isn't on the climate faggot take, won't shill for Jesus, and doesn't give one single solitary fuck for retards that sperg complete fantasies of their racial purity and inevitable superiority to all shitskins under all circumstances.

Just DIAF

Because it was diseases, fighting and in fighting.
There was no genocide it was a war they lost.

Russia imported the majority of Alaskan natives in the Great Hunt.
Russians need to keep this old BS narrative going since russian families from Yakutia are still larping as natives.

So asking a question is how you interpret 'claiming'?

Perhaps I overestimated your IQ as double digit. Actually, I'm pretty sure of that now. I think if you got bit by a flea, it'd be because it oursmarted you.

Because there was none --

Semi nomadic Stone age peoples come in to contact with advanced Europeans.

Catch pandemic diseases.

Die off.

Survivors now in their "summer hunting grounds" in winter --

more die off.

Survivors of that.. now no longer know the way to the good hunting grounds or the way to do things because they had no written language

more die off

Survivors of that find another tribe un touched by White man

They spread the disease and all starts again

how is that my fault

Attached: 1521165803426.jpg (640x960, 136K)

>isn't on the climate faggot take
Stopped reading there

I've heard about those numbers too. They came to that number by counting camps and coming up with a rough estimation for each one. The problem is that the injuns were semi-nomads. Which meant that tribes would have several camps. So a tribe of 100 people gets counted as 400 if they have 4 camps.

You know, I will leave this topic to you. Enjoy your wonderful victory! No fact can penetrate the solid chunk of shit-filled bone on top of your neck, and it's useless to even try to discourse so that others might be edified in the presence of such stupidity that it outshines the sun, and blinds every eye seeking facts.

You ironically ask the one question you should try to find an answer to: what is archeology.

You deserve to be you. I cannot express the depth of my pity for the vermin sentenced to somehow survive on the swill you pretend is the blood of a descendant of Europa. I wish I could strangle you with the flag you sully.

Injuns had and spread their TB to the world along with their tobacco plant.
The Buffalo died of Brucelosis spread from texas cattle.
That picture is mostly cattle skulls at a fertilizer factory in illinois.
They collected those bones for fertilizer.

You are so stupid you can't even quote the right post you reply to.

You deserve to be you. I cannot imagine a worse hell than that direst of punitive sentences.

>scientist
so like all those fags who proudly claim they're scientific but cry and rage if they get results that oppose what society wants it to be? those are called cucks user
>he doesn't believe in jesus
>he doesn't believe in race
>yet he calls himself a scientist
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
what are you, a climate scientist? or a antropologist
jesus do the world a favour and kill yourself faggot

>Theres nothing wrong with replacing natives with immigrants.

Karma's a bitch, bitch.

>he doesn't understand the question
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA
I love you too, user. Although you might not be able to grasp love.
Kill yourself for me, sweety, please?

since we are just making up numbers, dont forget the Zillion Solutreans killed in gennyside.

Attached: sitehcah.jpg (640x701, 141K)

>there were over 100 million of them before Europeans arrived
lmao

Thanks for proving you're incapable of reading comprehension.

>hunter-gatherer population of 100 million
This might be the most retarded thing I have ever read on here.