If your morality doesn't come from God, where does it come from?

If your morality doesn't come from God, where does it come from?

Attached: jesuschristredrobe_large.jpg (2141x3079, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
nazarethmyth.info/Fitzgerald2010HM.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The chemicals in my brain obviously.

duh
its bad to do bad things because my associates say that its bad
Christcucks owned

Social media

objective morality doesn't exist. What's moral to me may not be moral to you.

This is peak NPC logic.
Myself and the rest of society you drone

Exactly, christ cucks needs to get over this stupid objective morality
if I want to have sex with a child and they consent, its no skin off my prepuce

From Greco-Roman tradition that predates your dead Jew.

morals are spooks.

Attached: myself.png (269x288, 39K)

Causality

Nobody has any morality because we're shaped by forces maybe not outside our comprehension but definately control.

yikes you faggots say the darnedest things, kys

Attached: yuri.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Attached: relationship-between-friedrich-nietzsche-and-max-stirner-the-philosophers-friedrich-3188370.png (500x871, 497K)

>from God
What god? You have me confounded here.

When you behave like a coward, do you not feel bad? When you watch the underdog triumph, does it not excite you? There are objective morals, and they align with what is written in the Bible.

>There are objective morals
*blocks your path*

Attached: 1552906009756.png (540x455, 54K)

Do what thou wilt is the end result of this mentality have fun worshipping your black idol

doesn't claiming this invalidate your own argument since you're trying to convince someone of an absolute conclusion

OPs asshole
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Well, it certainly disproves absolutes like morality

Along with everything else, such as the notion of morality being absolute.

Snapchat vids

Thoughts manifest reality. Your meme science hasn't disproven my claim. Do you not feel bad when you are a coward? Where does that negative feeling come from and why do you have it?

Attached: IMG_1037.jpg (797x1024, 75K)

>Do you not feel bad when you are a coward?
This is a good reason to never ever obey the bible, since it will talk you into being a coward.

But I actually do feel good when I am a cunt and very cowardly and dirtily I abuse an enemy.

Jesus.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (299x168, 10K)

Whether jesus is real or not, believing or acting according to the new testament will help you to live a good life. You faggots don’t realize that because you’re throwing objective morality out the window you’re inspiring others to do the same and that’s why we were living in a shitty clown world.

>2017-2018
>''''objective truth''''
>2018-2019
>''''objective morality'''
Can't wait to see where we are going to be in 10 years
It's going to be one honkin' ride

Attached: 1550449552669.png (1795x1795, 878K)

nazarethmyth.info/Fitzgerald2010HM.pdf

>1nb4 no one refutes it

Attached: eb4.jpg (600x790, 46K)

You are on the right train of thought:
If God's Ideal was realized, there would be no such thing as morality, because every man , woman, and child intimately knows what God wants and needs. There would be no such thing as science and religion because everyone knows what God knows. There would be no such thing as sin because everyone knows what hurts God.
Why did God make Man? It's a complicated question, but I can simplify it to
>He was lonely and wanted a partner
He wanted to love, and so he created something he can love and can love back. To love back, that something must be sentient and have free will. Thus, God set to create them, and created the environment to house them. Everything in this universe is made to accommodate them. All because he loves them so damn much.

objective reality is not the same as objective truth.

Attached: 100_billion_people.jpg (640x789, 123K)

God is supposed to have justice codex indeed. So why world is injustice.

Truth is that which corresponds with reality.

Attached: 1echzp.jpg (591x336, 26K)

>implying the rules governing the chemicals are random
>implying it's even chemicals
What atheistfags don't understand is the basic moral laws which reside in their minds are from God. They try to find a source of those in other places but it is impossible. It is however possible to take those implanted by God and twist them, corrupting them in the end.

and morality?

Moral exist, don't do shit to others and don't harm nature. So called conscience is God.

Unfortunately the majority of the world learns their morals and virtues from MSM.

It's been that way for a while and no one wants to admit it.

Morality cannot come from commandments because for something to be truly moral it must come from your own rationalization of choosing what would be a good or bad action according to your own sense of morality.

If you receive a commandment you are merely following a dictate, you become a bot, a npc.

for me truth creates part of the framework that creates reality. in the physics experiment, the truth of physics can define how reality is or is not objective and constant/true. but the rules that the experiment uses are constant. i can't find a way to escape it. once you are on this you can then also start to see objective morals too.

Attached: alone_at_dance.png (720x442, 294K)

It comes from the common sense that if you don't want your daughter bent over in front of.you and your crops stolen that you probably shouldn't so it to anyone else.
It's literally nigger tier intelligence that ironically the niggers couldn't even manage to grasp.

Attached: A02E6F67F16B45ACA50C4D365AC9BE67.jpg (567x942, 68K)

from ur mom's vegene

Evolution.

>God must be about behaviours

Attached: 18m5cxujfdw96jpg.jpg (370x250, 22K)

I get my morality from the hacker known as Jow Forums, you faggot

Attached: 1552937320865.png (788x614, 437K)

if you are on pol then you secretly believe in objective morals. you believe that what the world is currently pushing is truly wrong and you should fight against it. they cannot force you to accept their conclusions no matter what the social (and soon criminal cost). there is no sky-wizard god (who didn't step in and fix whatever unjust thing pissed you off to being with) but there still is a God.

Attached: borderline_extremist_vs_nice_family_dinner.jpg (706x1199, 105K)

The commandments only codified a truth that was already within people. Morality doesn't come from the book, but the book comes from some innate knowledge.

from my brain same as you're "god" you decide to follow.

not only behaviors but yes, we humans wether material or in a simulation find ourselves with certain rules in our head (don't kill, lie, desire love, comfort) which we cannot get rid of (social conditioning doesn't cut if for me on close examination).

Attached: consider_the_following_homer.jpg (259x195, 12K)

>the book comes from some innate knowledge
That must be the reason why we must learn about it

You know, none of those desires and self imposed rules makes you happy when you achieve them, it's a known fact, and the notion that you're seeking even more of those never fullfilling desires as a reward for being a good goy makes me laugh hard.

you are right, they don't make you happy (in a conventional sense). it is a false notion of this world that happiness what you get when you do the "right" thing.

Attached: educated_slaves.jpg (540x799, 92K)

Treat me good, I'll treat you better, treat me bad and I'll treat you worse.

Sonny Barger

This is all the morality I need.
syl81

we have to learn about it because we are rebellious and selfish. on our own we ignore it all.

Attached: relax_gays_in_classroom.png (750x747, 586K)

Your sense of self is reflected through your actions towards others.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: morality.png (1713x513, 40K)

nah you cannot reduce morality into a kind of mere reciprocity or social hygiene..

Morality is mostly the result of physiological functions. We evolved to react in certain ways to certain stimuli. Things like rape and murder are repulsive to most people; someone witnessing either of these may feel panic or sickness just by viewing them. These reactions are the basis for many of our laws. Also, conditioning through childhood to think of certain actions as “bad”; neuroplasticity kicks in and the brain forms lifelong associations between stimuli and results. Babies don’t care at all about hitting people; aversion to violence is literally programmed into them throughout childhood.

These functions are not the result of god or gods. They are the result of evolution, and the reciprocal relationship between genes, environment, neuroplasticity, and epigenetics contributes to the development and changes in morality over time.

Besides which, our species is far older than a ~5,000 year old book which advocates for tribalism, murder, racism, slavery, and genocide — the Bible — and we have evolved, morally, beyond its authors.

Without a supreme moral arbiter morals are themselves arbitrary

From Rush. He is a holy man.

Attached: Limbaugh.jpg (201x251, 6K)