Aus/pol/ EFA EFA EFA

>I want someone to petition the NZ government for the video under the guise of freedom of information act
efa.org.au
>efa.org.au

Attached: 1552985458760.jpg (514x508, 28K)

ROLF HARRIS IS INNOCENT

my mum told me to go to bed edition

fuck off his wobble board was shit, well that's what he called his dick when he tried to get me to suck it off

It's not even blocked in europe is it?

No, but that's why they're so hammering so hard down on whitey and are so apologetic for mudslimes blowing up.
We consider you shitposters of European stock.

they blocked it here and NZ because they don't want Muslims to see it and sperg out. they probably will anyway

The first person view prevents that

what the fuck does that mean? everyone with a brain knows what Brenton looks like. Are you being Islamophobic and saying they have no brains?

anyone has that snapchat of the other shooters?

>everyone with a brain knows what Brenton looks like.
What does that have to do with anything?

>muslims need a reason to sperg out

what does the fact it's from first head view have to do with anything?
they don't but if you give them one they are more likely too

I'll miss u faggs

Attached: BBjNHWC.png (1294x1230, 918K)

We're being slid

Attached: 9-11-terror-attacks1.jpg (1280x960, 146K)

then why the fuck are they in the country if the authorities recognize they have the impulse control of chimps?

what's the different between sweet sausage and hot sausage?

Try exercising some empathy
Put yourself in the head of a young man who watches jihadi videos all day, then imagine yourself as him seeing this from the first person view

Attached: 2vwPR.png (849x483, 180K)

From a fellow jew, your rabbi is a kike dont listen to him lol.

Its times like these that I'm glad I live int the states, wish I had freinds I could be Jow Forums with but everyone is an npc these days

dont know

clive shills can't make it past the ban, I see

I watched a bunch of Jihadi videos in the past? so now someone shot up a mosque? id rather get shot then burned alive

because I don't think I have ever heard about a terrorist attack against the ruling class. closest might be Oklahoma

>wish I had freinds I could be Jow Forums with
we're all friends here

I'm not sure I understand you, could you elaborate?

that's called revolution

I don't know what I'm going to do if you guys get blocked off here completely... Aussie shitposting and bantz are 3/5th the reason I browse /pol

Attached: 1552702642254.jpg (904x711, 70K)

This I've seen desiccated bodies being moved mass killing sites, the one that really got me was when they put those guys in a cage and drowned them,another that stands out is when they ran some guy over with a tank and strung detcord to the heads of those guys. The downed pilot burned alive hits the hardest though, that's gotta be the worst way to die.

If we really want to stop terrorism we need to keep these videos online to show people the animals that these people are.

We're definitely being slid
Why?

I don't know fren. Isn't it like 3 or 4 am there now?

What does any of this have to do with the availability of the video causing them to chimp out?

Attached: 1376462_679139282097871_1323727582_n.jpg (540x720, 53K)

if I could choose between getting shot,or being burned alive, or beheaded. I would choose a bullet

>all these leftist leddit cucks obsessed with muh net neutrality
>ISPs filtering sites arbitrarily and without warning
>this is fine because they don't share my ideology xDD

To break it down for you, retard--what the fuck are you, a petrol-sniffing abonigger? Get back to the bush, sub-ape--the theory goes that people who see the video and who have watched other attacks in 3pv, will go 'oh, it's not THAT hard' and will go full ham on some taqiyya-peddlers.
So far, all I've seen is taqiyya-peddlers going full retard, thanks to Egregore's sharing of the video and inciting turkroaches to violins.

Yeah something like that f.am
So?
I mean we're talking about the first person view preventing them from chimping out What are you trying to say?

so it's fine if Islamic people post videos killing people. a white cunt does it and now they block any website they might think it will be shared on? they let ex-ISIS fighters back into western countries. fuck off. double standards

Hi asio good to see you on the job

what does the perspective of the video have to do with anything. are you scared they will ban fortnite?

Apparently
This seems a little unfair
Why don't you ask this guy about it?

maybe you could learn to post properly?

Attached: 8786.jpg (220x299, 15K)

smell my fingers

Hi asio

Mal Meninga I heard he fingered her after he finger another players arse
you post like this shit head
(You)
Apparently
This seems a little unfair