My boyfriend of one year recently told me he started dating his ex when she turned 14. He was 19...

My boyfriend of one year recently told me he started dating his ex when she turned 14. He was 19. He slept with her when she was 14, he was just turning 20. She broke up with him 3 months after turning 15.

Should I be concerned?

Attached: chris-hansen.png (434x610, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDh3_-MDvmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In some countries totally legal

Maybe. Not only for the age gap, but most chicks that young are clingy to older guys. So what exactly did he do that she dumped him?

Yeah. But you probably won't listen, so

He was in Canada, she was from California. The relationship was 100% illegal in both countries and by international law.

She was clingy and a slut.

I'm listening. I am very concerned.
His defense is that he was in a bad place mentally at the time. His culture is Lebanese.

I'm wondering if it should be reported. Dozens of people knew about it but it was consensual from both parties.

Also, I dont know. Something about him controlling her life & her cheating on him. That's what he said anyway.
She only started seeing other people after they broke up, though.

Yes be concerned. Yes report it so you dont get knocked for not reporting when someone eventually does report it. A few reasons,
>guys who date young girls often do so because of a controlling personality and a desire for a relationship with an imbalanced power dynamic
>guys who have had sex with underage girls have exhibited a disregard for the law as well as a disregard for the physical/emotional well being of the person they have sex with, which can manifest later as an abusive partner even with adult women
>its fucking creepy like what the fuck leave him

Thanks.

I love him and my brain has just been a mess because of this lately. It's not fair to me and I've heavily considered leaving him. I think I just need time to process all of this before that happens, though. I want to be mentally prepared for the shitfest to come

Dont think it terms of absolutes, use the present tense. You love him now. As in currently, but not as a total rule. Generally speaking in all relationships its good to avoid tying their approval to your own self identity. You love him now, but when those controlling and abusive tendencies crop up again that will change.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Lol 14 and 19 is basically the same. Young and stupid. You think that youre in love and want to experience things. Anything under 14 would be weird but 14 is fine. You just live in a shithole with stupid ass laws. Here its perfectly legal and many relationships are like this
t. German

Sorry Hans but not everyone is building coocoo clocks up in the Alps and having sex with 14 year old Heidi

kek

>she was clingy and a slut
She's 15, a child? Your boyfriend is the piece of shit in this situation. Listen to

Attached: 1548392864957.jpg (218x250, 5K)

>his culture is Lebanese
This sounds like one of those people who thinks it's okay to fuck 14 year olds.

Regardless, I've known exactly two reasons to date young: one, wanting young bodies (I can see it but it's not my thing), and two, wanting young minds (because they're impressionable and haven't fully realized their own standards yet).

He's told me he only has a preference for older women and this was a "one time thing" that disgusts him.
His sexual history is with significantly older women. He doesn't believe it's okay to date younger like he did.
I also had to explain to him that just because two people date it doesn't mean they need to have sex. Pretty fucked, right?

I'm pretty sure I'm dating a child, not a man. He's turning 22 soon and still living with his parents as a NEET and letting his mother dictate his life like he's 5. He hates it but doesn't do anything about it atm.

I have no doubt in my mind he was a dumbass 19 year old with the emotional intelligence of a 10 year old. His 14 y.o girlfriend at the time was/is more mature than him. She's 16 now

Bump

It's normal as they are both potential HS ages if held back at any point in life. Some stay in HS until like age twenty and they get hit on by fifteen year olds constantly. Even in the USA there are 4 year grace periods so you are calling someone pedo over literal months difference.

Asinine bait.

>>power dynamic
So all straight men are rapists by that logic. Wearing the pants is rape by that logic even when female.
>implying anyone cares about the spook
Everyone breaks the law. That doesn't make them abusive.
>creepy
Memes. At this point being called creepy is a complement.

>significantly older after dating a young one
That's even MORE cause for concern.

>>the younger was more mature
Then there's nothing to worry about as it wasn't manipulation but compatible maturity level issue.

How old is 15 really?

15 can look 25. 15 can look 10. Is he attracted to children or is he attracted to women. Why don't you find out his motivation before making this low IQ post.

Oh fuck if for a dozen reasons. You're deliberately trying to misunderstand me.

UH YES WTF
REPORT HIS ASS

That is pretty much historically and biologically normal. If you want to base your opinions on what normie feminists say then go ahead. And yes you are retarded for dating a shitskin from the Middle East.

He was into older beforehand as well.
When he was 14 he lost his virginity to a 23 year old. It was under coercion.
Then at 15 with a 19 year old.
More experiences with significantly older women followed, but his most recent before me was a 14 year old.

I have no way to know if it was or not. But their maturity seems almost? the same.

She was 2 weeks into being 14 when they started dating, and he was 19 and a half.
Thats a second year uni student dating a middle schooler going into HS.
He is attracted to women, and she looked 15 but acted like the average 14 year old. Still does. She wasnt very developed, though.

Fuck it feels creepy typing this out

Add: he does have a controlling personality and gaslighting comes second nature to him.

He only gaslighted me over finding out the truth about his ex's age.

Massive red flags everywhere and he doesnt seem to understand it, unless he's feigning being a dumbass. But i think hes genuinely immature

I think you know what's up.
As for the older thing, in light of your ex being a victim of sexual abuse it probably all links back to that, because Freud, deud.

Probably, user.
He started treating me a lot better recently now that we're "over this"
Lmao

He told me he was blasted on Jow Forums with his ex in the past. I dont know any more details about this, though. I want to find out more but dont know how

>Fuck it feels creepy typing this out
Theres your answer

Hope you never have kids with him, OP. He's gonna be licking his chops at your daughter when she's a teenager, because das what he's into. I'd dump him and find someone who isn't a pedo.

If I didnt want kids before, I sure as fuck dont now.

this is so sexist

where's the double standard with you women?

Drop him, that's the sort of thing that almost always comes back later in life and you don't want to have your name attached to it if/when it happens.

It's equally as shit if you reverse the roles.
Considering how many people know about this I wouldn't be fucking surprised. He was dumb for blasting his relationship all over social media & showing her off to an entire frat house

What are some ways this can affect the pedo'd partner/spouse?

Just look to the recent story of the mother who was beating and starving her kids for a YouTube channel, the older siblings who knew about it and did nothing are going to jail too.

Being a sex offender garners a lot of negative publicity that no one wants to be a part of.

For me, I just found out. Everything that happened was before I met the guy and now its a year later. Crime took place a year and a few months before present day.
How can I report this with no proof? I feel powerless in this situation honestly and dont even know where
to begin.
Afaik there was no abuse in their relationship, just that the age gap & what they did together broke a lot of rules. I'm going on heresay here but there is a lot of it.

I should add he has a very ill brother (adult) and he's inheriting custody/caretaking of him, so any of this getting out would destroy his family's future.

Unfortunately they were also aware (and the girl's parents) but no one said anything and/or approved of the relationship.

dump the paedo

I mean, if you're in America he definitely committed a crime. To be honest, some 14 year olds are hot, but if she's willing to do that I do think it's concerning.

This pretty much. Maybe he's changed I guess, but that's not something that you can just overlook in my opinion. I think it's something you could work through and get over, but that's just my opinion, and I have no experience with what you're talking about.

Oh fuck, I just read this part. Why the fuck are you dating him then?

Every single thing you say makes him look worse. I don't know what else there is to think about.

DUMP THE PAEDO

Attached: christmas3_2016_by_pentagrin-dastxoi (1).jpg (960x611, 66K)

dump him

whether you report it, idk but here are my thoughts -
if you think he's going to do it again, report because predators need to be locked up to prevent them from preying on others

if you think he's fucked up but not a predator, you can demand that he get therapy and use the threat of reporting him as a stick in case he backslides.

how old is he now?

>Crime took place a year and a few months before present day.
What the fuck. I thought this was a situation of someone being stupid in their youth. He us not a different person today, there has not been a meaningful amount of time since this happened to grow or change. This person is still a pedophile. Leave him.

She was the one pushing everything, he was reluctant but still attracted to her and went through with it. It is concerning. She had been through 6 "rapes" (better said as sexual assault / molestation) at age of 13 and possibly younger.
She wanted sex to be "cleansed" of her past experiences as he tells me. She confirms this but regrets everything now.

He's just recently told me this shit and let himself get to NEET state. He is going to school next semester but right now only plays vidya and listens to his mother. It's been a recent development of the last 2 months
He slept w/ his ex in Canada where theres an exception law but only for 5 yrs and younger age gap. Theirs was 5 yrs 3 months

bump for dump

This is legal in pretty much 95% of countries

Romeo and Juliet Laws in some U.S. places makes it borderline

Hardline right wing U.S. means public shaming for life

I didnt read this entire post because at this point I'm having doubts that you're being genuine. For starters, I dont want to hear shit about how she pushed it. A sane balanced adult can say no and stay in control of the situation. Also you say how can you report with no proof but earlier ITT you listed off a long list of witnesses and said there was proof on social media. Every time posting slows down you mention something new to farm replies, the last one was mentioning his sibling. You have recieved your answer, ignore it or take it, but either way this thread is over and subsequent posting is just baiting.

I want him to see a therapist, not sure how to broach the subject.
He isn't a predator, but he made a huge mistake and realizes it. Predators deserve death and nothing less. The second something like that becomes apparent to me, his life is over

We started dating approx. 2 months after his ex left him.
He says he changed.
I told him fuck no you didnt
10 days before we met he fucked around with prostitutes and got hit by a car because he was whining about his ex leaving him.
I find all this out now, either through him or old chatlogs via others.

I'm assuming he didn't know about her past sexual history when he had sex with her? If he did then that's really REALLY bad. I'll give him some slack since it seems he was taken advantage of at an early age too, but still, he's way older and should've known better. The way you're describing him makes him seem super immature, and it makes sense to me that he likes teen girls because they're more on his mental level, and older women because they take care of him because he's still mentally a child.

What I don't understand is why you're dating this kind of person at all. How old are you? Don't you want to be with someone who's actually on your level of maturity?

I am being genuine based off hearing her & him.
Regardless of that I believe no child is able to consent, especially because she was in a very distressed situation at the time.
He was as well, but he was the fucking adult and had the upper hand even thkugh his emotional intelligence was 0

I agree with you

I'm not advocating for it since I am a U.S. Citizen, but this case is VERY DIFFERENT from to catch a predator where the dude is like really old going after 14 year old girls

Those guys are cringe worthy

Here, let's watch one now:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDh3_-MDvmo

>Every time posting slows down you mention something new to farm replies
>10 days before we met he fucked around with prostitutes and got hit by a car because he was whining about his ex leaving him
Pottery. Called it. Thread over, everyone go home.

He knew her past.

I'm 21, and yes I do want to date a proper person. He was good at hiding it.

Thank you everyone for your responses, they've helped me immensely.

True

I have more tea to spill but wont if it isnt relevant.
Its Jow Forums, im taking advantage here. Idgaf I need to get shit done and dump the fucker
I love how brutal this place is. Now its my turn to slay a dragon ty guys

This guy must be hung like a fucking horse for you to ignore all those red flags.

As nice as it would be to report it, there's nothing that you can report that will be substantial in court. Drop the dude and leave him. Whatever happens later happens and you won't be a part of it.

More like you don't understand society and it's ethics as well as you thought.

legal=/=morally sound
I'd be more concerned about her tbqh
that's still an acceptable age for him, although a bit creepy, I wouldn't let my daughter date someone almost sox years older at that age

Tbh I want to know what sex with a 14 year old feels like
>legal because Europe

The girl will be more sensitive due to being younger and more small a vagina too. Males are designed to like younger women, fourteen is not very much taboo in ancient times. Twelve is what was weird, years past twelve is when people start peer bounding tactics before eventually getting engaged then later married. You could peer bound at fourteen of which is several years into puberty, then two years later be engaged, then a year later married. Literally that is how it historically happened, and we live in a society that wants to separate 9th graders from the rest of high school to stop such activity now that slut shaming stopped and we have premarital sex and condoms the sex happens super fast starting at around that age. The average slut will lose the virginity at either the 9th or tenth grade for that reason. People like to kid themselves though and won't admit it. Ethics stops alot of girls from losing it at that age to this day even if the slut shaming did stop. i've known girls that wanted to wait until their older sister lost the v-card before they would so they would not feel embarrassed for losing it earlier. That ethics is incorporated into M Night's The Village if I recall. The blind redhead could not date the stoic guy from Sighs until her older sister was spoken for.

Pedophiles aren't into teenagers but into prepubescent children.
He would be a hebephile .