STOP THE BIAS

STOP THE BIAS
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1108028566791471104?s=21

Attached: BIAS.png (617x492, 101K)

bake the Nazi cake, Ed.

yet if he blocks somebody people sure they governament for censorship

Attached: 2019-03-19 18.49.06 twitter.com e805cf6fd14c.jpg (610x203, 18K)

>fakebook is doing this
>you can't control twitter
knee-jerk much?

Who else thinks Zion Don is gay?

Attached: FC1B0BE4-FE6B-4B87-80E4-27CD1D854470.jpg (800x533, 48K)

When is (((Krassenstein))) going into the oven? I’ve seen enough of his nonsense now

read the Twitter thread
strange how whites leftists often make me more enraged than brown muslims

the soppy twat-stein probably also thinks he's tweeting directly at him

Stop sneaking ur faggy lil tweet into the post, Ed. You're not fooling anyone.

Who else think that you and the other boomer zion don miga yang aoc shills are just the hilldawgs from the 2016 election that want to siphon votes away from Trump because your butthurt was so massive your anal cavity hasnt healed in the subsequent 3 years? Both sides bend the knee to kikes in pissrael. We just vote Trump to piss you off and judging from the amount of shilling, it seems to be working.

>TwItTeR iS a PrIvAtE cOmPaNy

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-182538.jpg (1080x1322, 491K)

hopefully never. think of the greater good. how many anti-semites do you think the krassenstein brothers have created since trump became president?

What a man child. An orange embarrassment.

Why do you support twitter by clicking on twitter links? They show you ads and get money from it, while also collecting user data.

Why do jews hate NeoCon Don? He said he would arrest anti semites.

Attached: AB56AA13-C4B9-449A-919C-18B7F634A4CC.png (1114x341, 184K)

Most big companies are (((private international companies))) under kosher control.

Attached: C8519E3E-364E-45BE-86DB-0348C51ABBD9.jpg (600x375, 54K)

Have never had a Twitter account
>inb4;failed my troll duties
But I acknowledge a twisted fascination with reading it, enjoying a thread earlier watching niggers and asians fight about public education in NYC, why poor blacks fail whereas poor asians succeed
Adblockers work but it's true I provide clicks

The jew cries out in pain as he as he spams your comment section.

The best part is this guy is a man of his word so we can surely expect something to be done, like with Hillary.

where is this faggots blue checkmark?

One of the krassenstein brothers lost it for some reason.

fpbp
trump and his zionist mafia will still be judged though we'll give them a "fair" trial

The Krassensteins probably have a dildo in their ass that starts vibrating whenever Trump makes a Twitter post.

hahahaha

lib scum.
Ok lets say a private company refuses to sell you a cake because of your views(like a man prefering ham in the can), cant be sued right? stupid people.

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (292x172, 10K)

compulsory service by private companies is the law

you want cakes for faggots, you get tweets from nazis

Theyre either a private company or a political action committee.
Can't have it both ways

Bake.

This is all being done now to neuter Twitter for the 2020 election. And it’s a good thing.

Why do libtards always use "It's a private company"? If that's the case then get rid of anti-discrimination hiring laws, they are a private company and they shouldn't have to hire niggers or spics. ( Or animals as I like to call them)

bump

Lush

bump

bump

So if Jow Forums is a private company...

maybe Trump will stop crying on twitter and actually do something about it one day
>i'll hold my breath

He’s signaling that after the heads of social media all lied before congress, that he is going to do something.

I’m sure you realize Trump uses twitter to get his message out unmolested by the media by now. We all do, your tactic of playing dumb is inherently Jewish.