Opinion thread on NZ/Brenton Terrant

Opinion thread on NZ/Brenton Terrant.
You actually support his manifesto?
Thoughts on censorship etc

Attached: mem of new zeland.png (720x710, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jelgsh.pdf
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You actually support his manifesto?
You mean memes? Nothing in there was serious. It was just a prank bro.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-16 at 3.01.55 PM.png (1990x996, 1.13M)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 6.png (646x985, 941K)

omg can someone ban this piece of shit

manifesto pdf
my.mixtape.moe/jelgsh.pdf

based. But seriously anyone who supports brenton tarrant is literally a neo nazi virgin who has no friends and gets scared of any black person walking past them. They are literally schizophrenic and sad.

why do you want him banned?

Attached: ciroc-boyz-27112555.png (500x522, 92K)

Fake and gay.
This entire shitshow is laughable.

>muslims murder record number of Christians and whites....media is silent

>white guy kills 50 muslims
THE HUMANITY!!!!!

if you can't see this is a false flag to get you accustomed to the "chinese style internet and social credit system" you are an NPC

*manletfesto

lmao let me guess you're the "I'm not Br*zilian" "he's gonna get killed in prison" lame

>seething

you mad lol

Attached: 1552922713306.jpg (3123x1044, 736K)

?
>not brazilian, he gonna get killed in prison
The fuck you talking about?

mad about what?

Yes, it's based and redpilled.
>Thoughts on censorship etc
Well ((they)) can't exactly let ideas like these float around, the goy might wake up.
Other than that I think he should have targetted journos or politicians, they're the real enemy, the muslims are just their tools.

So uh
Did anyone every figure out
Why debit card scanners were in the M anyways?
Or is that just a standard for most places of worship

Attached: 1541152505713.jpg (330x245, 66K)

Take your HRT meds, discord tranny
HAHAHAHAH

>3 quick replies in a row
Holy fuck, bad dialation session this morning?

Attached: saci.png (1149x876, 73K)

they are used for donations and such.

>2019
ah, that makes sense
forgot about the donations

Kike shill.

Would you take money from a person that uses their hands to wipe their ass?

he looks so fucking ugly dude holy shit

he was one of us
people like want to shame people away from identifying with him, and others want to paint him as some kind of secret operative, but it's all done with the goal of disassociating him from us to avoid copycat attacks. you can tell this attack has them scared shitless and they're trying anything to make sure it doesn't happen again
i don't know if what he did was right. all i know is that he was one of us, and that he did something real. all the words we post here, anyone could say them, for any reason. anyone can post anything, and even people who sound like they're serious might not have any actual conviction. it's all just meaningless chatter, where anyone can say anything no matter how ridiculous because it doesn't cost them anything to do so.
but his words are different. anybody could have said them, i don't think he said anything that hasn't been said here a million times before. what he did that was special is that he drenched them in blood and in doing so, transformed them from meaningless chatter to words heavy with the weight of fifty souls. he gave them meaning unlike anything else that has ever been posted here, no matter how clever or funny or insightful or even true. he made his words so heavy that they were impossible to ignore, and the people he pissed off are absolutely fucking terrified of them. they lie about what he wrote, they lie about him, they lie about the people who like him, every single facet of this man's existence they've been inventing falsehoods about, to the point where it's almost obvious how scared they are. i don't know if this in itself means what he did was good. i just know that it means what he did was real.

Attached: 5bf67e2037f0ec712f5015dcdd2e4b50012acfcf9a62240128840e0ce42aa9bc.jpg (900x643, 97K)

You're too far gone to even remember what reality is like. A pointless chimpout hidden in infinite layers of irony is not "real".

MEME FLAG

MEME FLAG

HHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH

YOU FELL FOR A MEME FLAG

YOU FELL FOR A FALSE FLAG!

that's exactly my point though, it's not irony, it can't be
suffering is the currency of meaning - to suffer for something is to give it meaning relative to what you suffered for it. that's why we all read uncle ted's manifesto and it's not just weird schizopost #843905342 that everyone has forgotten - he gave it meaning by giving up his freedom for it, and by making people die for it. it's the exact same with tarrant's manifesto - he suffered and killed for what he believed, and that inherently imparts meaning to it. this is the literal opposite of ironic shitposting, where there is no suffering involved in to the shitpost and thus no meaning is imparted to it.

What do you think about this Jow Forums? Was it all a falseflag?
disobedientmedia.com/2019/03/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-in-and-christchurch-attacks/

fuck off cunt nobody likes you spamming this cringe and bluepilled shit daily

Ted had a manifesto and clear intent. This retard had nothing. He was so confused and weak that he couldn't even express anything he actually believed. Every meme he references is like a cry for help. "p-please like me guys".

Shooterfags actually believe this is what "suffering" looks like. That he sacrificed something. He buckled under the pressures of being a civilized human being and did what the chimp inside always suggests. He did the easiest thing possible, even easier and weaker than killing yourself. He did the thing feral burger children do when they don't get laid.

"he was one of us" muslims are retarded for following the quaran because its violence based, sexist and more; Brenton killing stops the possibility of those muslims actually turning smarter and people back the idiocy which is islam becaudd of it-

Brenton is retarded as well. Anyone who supports him is a wannabe adolf.

>if I will repeat ,,he's ugly as FUCK" 1000 times it will become the truth
you kikes adapted so much from nazis

He's better than average. There's loads of people much uglier than him; like ~99% of niggers and jews.

>Shooterfags actually believe this is what "suffering" looks like
he is literally in prison
is that not suffering?
>even easier and weaker than killing yourself
>resigning yourself to a life in prison is easier than a quick painless death
lol k
>yuo guys if you just left the muslims alone, they would have eventually stopped being so bad
are you mentally disabled? do you have a literal unironic cognitive deficiency?

ja pisrdole odpierdol sie od PiSu ty chuju i zacznij używać mózgu

The only part of his manifesto I support is buying BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Settle down Moshe. You’re way too obvious

Attached: 2A81DC9B-B9CC-42A2-9044-29AF5E6A6B39.png (1026x719, 577K)

I support his manifesto and his actions. He did what everyone should be doing. Why work towards a future that's going to have shitskins replace you? Before we even start working on our personal future, we should be working on our countries' futures. Our race's future. All we're doing is kicking the can down the road, just as our forefathers have done. The longer we wait, the bloodier it will be.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: totallyoriginalimage.png (646x985, 941K)

Stay mad, optics cuck

His facts are accurate, and his reasoning sound. Though to follow through on it means to become a monster. To not means we're doomed. It mirrors what I have suspected myself for a long time.

I have no idea how to act on it.

What the fuck are you spewing out you shitty bot? I didn't even mention certain Polish political party, I just commented looks of the shooter.

FYI, it's English forum, you proboscis monkey; if you want to insult me, at least be able to read what I am writing or gtfo to vichan or something.

Attached: 1546634268209.jpg (512x512, 60K)

Yes, life in prison is the easiest way out and killing yourself is harder, it goes against more fundamental biology. Prison strips you of all responsibility so you have nothing to worry about anymore. The data shows life sentences are less effective at preventing crime. Repeat offenders often want to stay in prison precisely because it's easier than trying to deal with life which is hard. Anyone can chimp out, it's not some heroic "real" thing because the chimp happened to be white this one time.

It's not about how you look; it's about how big your balls are, and he has big balls.

His manifesto isn't bad. It's not perfect. I'm not in favor of violence. But its alright, even normies can read it and think "hmmm"

Attached: 1552897265635.png (1000x764, 210K)

Not every muslim goes out promoting isis you pleb.
ISIS's biggest enemy in war are muslims against isis.
Muslims who just wear a shitty face scarf do as much bad as christians preaching on the corner of the street about how Im going to burn in hell. Christianity is based on Judaism and Islam is based on Christianity.
Killing innocent Muslims promotes muslims to turn extremist you brainlet

Attached: yesterday.jpg (472x652, 39K)

His philosophy is flawed, the days of "one nation for every people group" is long gone. We may miss it but there is no bringing it back. This whole fight against globalization is a losing battle, the bible clearly states such. However, even though I know the battle is already lost, I refuse to align myself with the globalist order that is coming and I will fight it. I will lose but I'm going to fight it anyways.

Very interesting how all of these "white nationalists" always gun down normie shitskins instead of any enablers or masterminds (who all conveniently have names and minecraft server addresses)

Attached: l_1750.jpg (438x700, 49K)

More muslims are killed by other muslims than outside forces, they are literally the blacks of religion....

They can go be peaceful muslims in their own country.

inb4 they are entitled to live in mine and we have no say over ours because reasons...

This

They're doing everything they can to keep people from reading what he wrote and agreeing with him. It's interesting to watch. They're afraid. Their fear is palpable. Feels good man.

That's another good point. It's quite Jewish/woman way to think that bad looks/virginity or anything similar automatically dismiss you from discussion; and you are not to be taken seriously. Thus, if you want to discredit someone, you just call him that, instead of addressing his points. This sort of passive-agressive flinging shit at him from all the sides just makes me certain he is, indeed, one of us.

I think Jow Forums should have crash course at Mafia psychological game, it's very useful for instantly feeling something is wrong when someone is trying to lie to you on internets.

Attached: 1552775760309.png (473x386, 112K)

Justice for Ebba.

i don't care about any of that? i am a christian so i think christian preachers are great (assuming they're actually christian and not just claiming to be like many these days), but i don't give a shit about muslim extremism. the only "good muslims" are the ones that aren't in my country. that is literally the only thing that matters - if they are here or not

saved

>As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel.
You have not read it. If you had you would know that he says that about both Jews and Muslims. That or you have and are simply lying. If so, fuck off memeflag shill.

He's right when he says that we have to take care of the muzzie infestation first before taking care of ((X)); even if you kill the kikes, the muzzies are still around raping your country to death

No he doesnt, he literally says jews are fine as long as they stay in their own country...

Indeed. He also says this about Muslims.

His manifesto was basically an ann coulter book

This would he funnier if Yugi we're holding Mirror Force. Smh someone fix this, I'm away from my laptop with Photoshop.

Absolutely not. The guy is fucking delusional as all hell. But credit where credit is due, he's a smart dude who knew very well how to get his message spread around.

>Thoughts on censorship etc
A small irrelevant power-hungry government is trying to censor shit they don't like. Wow! What's new?

If, IF, VERY BIG IF, muslims and Jews would stay in their countries, would that be bad? That's very ancap way of thinking, don't fuck with me and I don't fuck with you, everyone is happy. But we all know - Brenton included - it's wishful thinking. It's indirect way of saying ,,we are going to kill ALL muslims and Jews!!! Unless they will sit in their sand holes like good sandniggers, then we will gracefully spare them". Which sounds better for general public? Do you really need to have everything given to you on platter?

Why are there muslims in NZ?

No, I can fly an airbus through it.

If they do, fine. If they don't we repel them. That's pretty much the way the world has worked since forever.

If you mean that intellectually I would be interested in hearing you do so. If you are memeing about 9/11, then carry on.

Fuck he beefed up a lot from those pictures. He was benching 140kg and deadlifting 200kg.

>I would be interested in hearing you do so.
I tried before here, too many Americanists. Not gonna talk again about it.

So in other words, you're full of shit. Gotcha.

Attached: nz.png (1368x3744, 2.74M)

To be 100% truthful, I was planning on doing something 2moro, and I'm doing pic related so I don't have to while I'm busy, so I couldn't be bothered teasing out the intricacies of the problems.

Attached: 1550877436435.jpg (4021x2872, 1.08M)

>still full of shit
Put up or shut up.

Do you think my original comment has been flagged by alphanumeric 3 letter agenices?

>Wooden doors on gas chambers

You're posting on Jow Forums after a terrorist attack that we're being blamed for causing. Everything you say is being poured over by all the alphabet soup.

(you)

Attached: merchant.png (208x243, 12K)

Hmmm lets make a comment pledging allegiance asking every white person why they arent expressing their alpha genes, That'll stop other people from cucking us and the birthrate of purebreed white babies will increase.You must be in anguish all the time due to that 200 iq brain of yours. Go out into the shitty world and look at the state of it for yourself. White men are breeding, the world and 4 chan are two different things, no ones stopping them here if youre such a simpleton who'll be swayed by what the media tells you to do then you shouldn't really breed. Ffs Brenton tarrant killed weak children women and old defenseless men. If he really was a superior 12 inch dicked superior white he would've went out into afghanistan to actually fight trained and able men. Supporting deranged and depraved 8 Chan fucks like him makes you look frail. Some of the brainwashed white people are going to blame themselves and their race for this incident. Thats the bigger conclusion you get from this event. Pathetic

I think he's homeless and needs a place to crash

wanted to put that comment as well - it's equally retarded.
But there is only so much space

You know this is just the jew keeping the the Muslims and Christians killing each other?
False flag or not, this is just the jew trying to get us to destroy ourselves and they have been doing it for 2k years

Why is Christianity in north America? Why is the whiteman in north America or the black man in Europe? People travel, just because you popped out of your mother in a land doesnt entitle you to it.
You claim America as if its supposed to be white christian when 100% of America was once originaly completely non white and once 50% mexican.

D'ja mind if I just make myself a few rolls here, I'll be gone soon.

i do not recognize meme flags as legitimate Jow Forums users
yeah nah it's ours, because all of the people who have a legitimate claim otherwise are long dead :-)

You know they used to gas Mexicans with zyclon b at the US Mexico boarder, none of them died
Because it was a delousing agent that police departments and prisons used on their inmates to kill parasites.

White men conquered the places where they now exist.

His manifesto just gave off the overall vibe of being poorly written and poorly thought out. He kept backing up to population rates as a major reason but with any developing race the birth rates go down when they reach a peak. Whites won't and can't be removed from the world without there being a genocide and the fact that he believed one was in place just makes the whole thing seem fake. (or he was retarded idk) Im leaning towards it being a false flag because too much of it just seems ludicrous. I believe that the shooting itself happened, although his motives and involvement in it seem interesting.

Dude...this,aint fucking twotter....azzhat fucking commie bioch.

Agreed, no one from this forum would write such tripe without solely pointing out the Zionist influence. This guy sounded more like a dark web funded Gladio faggot activated the same day as a massive assault on Gaza which has been swept under the rug conveniently due to biased media coverage.

>Whites won't and can't be removed from the world without there being a genocide and the fact that he believed one was in place just makes the whole thing seem fake.

Literally planned by the UN, and regularly gloated about by the liberal media.