Islam

Reminder Islam is the final redpill and killing Muslims is exactly what the kikes want you to do. It's the divide and conquer strat, read protocols retards, they want the only two people who oppose globohomo at war.

Attached: 20190319_114308.png (500x496, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/answers/79163/conditions-of-a-saheeh-sound-hadeeth
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Pedophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bomb yourself

POO

Subscribe to Pewdiepie

Islam isn't the "final redpill" but you're right. It's explicitly written everywhere that all they've been wanting for centuries is an all out war between white christians and muslims. it's literally everywhere, but Jow Forums is mostly double digits iq mutts

Praise the all father or die faggot.

Attached: CDC22DC5-10CC-41E0-AED0-5A82115E1E0F.jpg (473x724, 187K)

I will join Only if you provide a qt Arab wife

Isn't this the guy that shot his fellow atomwaffen members after converting?

islam is a religion of peace
Wolfie was indoctrinated by violent video games like minecraft

Muslims will invade western counties no matter the circumstances, look into the stated goals of the OIC. If you think the west and islam can live at peace youre just as naive as the girls that hold refugee welcome signs.

STFU, people should be killing your kind, just fucking die already.

LEAF

yfw wolf devon played on your mc server

Fuck boy genocide. Get your mind off the bitches. Thia is why we have mexicans instead of dead savages.

Preach

Muslim here, wnna just convert already? or have any questions?
Discord: Trademark#0042

>following a pagan Arab Moon God
>following a pedophile warlord
Shiggy

nigger

False, i can disprove all of that just add me in discord post above^

Pic related.

Based.

Attached: Anal Abuse.jpg (474x316, 22K)

Good goyim, just shut up and let them replace you.

Attached: 1549806626498.jpg (480x480, 20K)

I don't want to join any ISIS discords.

Please explain to me how Muhammed is not a pedophile when both Sahih Al bukhari and sahih Muslim mention the age when Aisha got fucked was 9.

It’s the easiest way Islam could conquer North America.
>high volume of single men
>muslims have lots of kids so lots of daughters
>single men marry Muslim daughters and convert
>now Islam is a majority with white faces to make married white couples more accepting of it

>forsaking christ
>in the current year
enjoy your hellfire

Oh look, a pakistard
fuck off back to your shithole

Is that the atomwaffen retard who killed his friends because they refused to convert with him?

>Explain to me

Pic related.

They wouldn't be replaced, had they joined a religion which is predicated on the facilitation of above average birth rates.

Attached: 1552955833806.jpg (2048x1412, 181K)

>Islam is so based guys
>let them in

>single men marry Muslim daughters and convert
This is assuming that the women wouldn't turn away from islam instead.

>Pakistard
>Somali bro

And I already did last year for Ramadan, reason I came back btw. Was for uni related reasons and colonial revenge.

Attached: Cunning autistic retard.png (657x539, 110K)

For what nigger?

>For what

Attached: open-defecators-per-square-km-2012.jpg (1920x739, 215K)

>chronologically proven
The lengths muzzies will go to trick us

>

Attached: Poo enthusiast.png (1142x1131, 672K)

White Sharia

Not an adequate rebuttal, and if you want to be taken seriously. Elaborate on why the image in question is wrong.

>

Attached: Oldest known civilisation.jpg (380x285, 104K)

Attached: Not Bad.jpg (474x437, 20K)

That's not an answer to my question. All you did was post a picture with no sources.

Why do both Sahih Muslim and bukhari mention the age of Aisha being 9?

These are the most authentic hadiths and have been accepted in the Islamic world for 1500 years.

Do you reject them and if so, why?

>

Attached: Pajeets intoxicating ass rabies.jpg (960x615, 587K)

You can hate both you fucking brainlet.

The only good muslim is a dead muslim

>why?
Taqiya.

>Islam is the final redpill
More like the final shitpill, 'cause that's what your brain is at that point.

Attached: 1551529208828.png (713x611, 26K)

Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting.

He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

Haha this is islam?
where is this spring of water the sun sets ?

Unlikely due to their parents killing them if they do

>These are the most authentic Hadiths

According to what standard?

>Aisha age 9

The numerical counting system of old Arabia, followed a different coherence to the modern variety. So that figure even if true, might be in reference to something greater than what is assumed. But taking up the assumption that it is correct, it wouldn't really be of concern. As such things were the norm globally, up until the advent of post industrial society.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

Nigger Ape .. Why are you naming yourself Somali? Why does an Ape worry about Indians?

l'islam c'est le balais d'isreal.
mudslimes are jewish soldiers. as such they need to be sent back to the middle east

source?

>Nigger ape

And you're literally part Abbo famalam, so glass houses and all. My interest btw, is stemmed from a general distaste for your kin and my experiences with them. So go die of anal prolapse, you Australasian poo monkey.

Attached: Poo chronicles.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

Would rather kill mudslimes and jews fuck off OP

Here's a substantiation on the last claim btw.

Attached: Racial Break Down Composite.png (1205x1551, 288K)

I don't understand what is your sense of superiority you ape. You are literally a monkey. We are at least part white

Nice, I was going to post that as well. Do you see how close you are to apedom than us?

>According to what standard
islamqa.info/en/answers/79163/conditions-of-a-saheeh-sound-hadeeth
I should not have to teach your own religion to you. The conditions to make a Hadith are quite rigorous.

>Arabs have different numerical system
I'm baffled at this excuse. The Arabs count in base nine or something?

That percentage has been washed out via the Abbo input, and our race at least excels at physical endurance. Unlike your kin, who all around suck at anything worth assessing for Human potential.

>Low IQ
>Tiny dick
>Sub 5'9
>Ect

Keeping all that in mind, I think it's reasonable to assume we'd be your superior.

Attached: Asiatic Sex Gods.jpg (612x790, 112K)

We can't kill both?

yes we can

Pic related.

The modern system of math came about, after the rise of Islam. Following some trade in information between the Greeks, Persians and Arabs. So yes, the Arabs do count in such a system now. But prior to the above mentioned events, they did not.

Attached: Asiatic micro penis.jpg (1024x640, 152K)

It's not assumption you somali pirate monkey ... give some facts on why your somali shit hole or your ape kind is better than India?

((one)) is just a priority on wich we all agree

>Open defecation rate:
>India = 160,201
>Somalia = sub 0.1

Attached: Apoo with flag.gif (539x599, 39K)

Muslims don't belong in western nations.
Its that simple

>Some context

Attached: Super pooper by 3100.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

math existed way before Islam. Muslims just conquered higher developed civilization and then claimed the achievements to islam

>thunder strikes outside your house
>HOLY SHIT IT MUST BE A GOD THAT DID THAT!
lmfao pagans are literal underevolved monkeys

Land is something that the victor decides for ownership, which I'm sure you know much about. Considering your happenstance in what was then Amerindian territory.

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

Right all of these somali apes have european style toilet in their mud hut bungalow

Attached: som.jpg (1893x939, 679K)

> all they've been wanting for centuries is an all out war between white christians and muslims.
wtf I love jews now

>Math existed way before Islam

Of course, but it's coherence was self evidently different. Leading to the assumption that it wasn't a constant axiom.

Attached: Universal healthcare.png (645x773, 37K)

>Seething

Attached: defecate in india.jpg (635x261, 40K)

The 'East' ie middle east and the west have essentially been at war for centuries. Europe stopped them at Poitiers, then Vienna. They are still at the gates and want nothing less than the destruction of the West.

Attached: SadCrusader.jpg (862x582, 80K)

>*

Attached: Crusader autism.jpg (1137x1649, 342K)

Not all Muslims are Sunnis or Shias who subscribe to the hadiths. There is an enormous amount of underground intellectual dissent in the Muslim world. The Qur'an says nothing of Aisha, nor does it even so much as even prescribe a death penalty for anything; in fact even the banning of alcohol and music comes from the hadiths.

Attached: islamdissent.png (2081x787, 311K)

>ignores the thousands of videos on kikebook/youtube of christians seeing lightning storms and going "ooooh/aaaaah" and implying it's "God" somehow

you worship a jewish religion you filthy kike enabler

Attached: 85b726_6031994.jpg (1111x839, 251K)

This is untrue; the hadiths are completely unambiguous on the point of the age of Aisha.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha

But what you say about "its being the norm until the advent of post-industrial society" is also completely untrue. Even the most ancient writer of ancient Greece, Hesiod, says that the best age for a woman to marry is nineteen; and the average age of marriage in England, from the age of Elizabeth to the close of the Victorian era, was 25 for both men and women. The best defence as regards the Aisha question is simply to point out that it is not in the Qur'an, only in the hadiths. Intellectual dissenters from mainstream Islam like Qur'anists, Ahmadiyya, hadith-rejectors, Muta'zila, and Deists, are therefore exempt from any culpability.

based
Are you a retard or a little black child that found access to the internet in the favela?

Fuck Qur'anist Muslims first of all, they're one of the signs of the end of times. There's several in depth studies into Aisha and all conclude she was at least 15. Also, the hadiths say that the prophet Muhammad pbuh married her when she was 1. Able to consent (this did not happen in pre Islamic Arabia) and 2. Consumated the marriage when she was ready to have children (uncommon in pre Islamic Arabia as well). My point being the idea that she is 9 is based on hadith which are not authentic with dates that are measured incorrectly

>Ancient Greece
>Using this as a rebuttal

Pic related, and literally back track through some wiki links to prove yourself wrong. I'll even do the work for you, here

>While the general age of consent is now set between 16 and 18 in all U.S. states, the age of consent has widely varied across the country in the past. In 1880, the age of consent was set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7.[2]

Link to the source: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States

Attached: p0217.jpg (600x600, 57K)

So Islam didn't start invading the west before the crusades?

daily reminder

Attached: islam1.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

Hitler was wrong about muslims.

Attached: islam2.png (1303x8157, 2.27M)

Attached: islam3.png (1312x6709, 1.62M)

Attached: islam4.png (1298x8323, 2.21M)

Attached: islam5.png (1312x8870, 2.51M)

Attached: islam6.png (1293x9789, 2.88M)

Attached: islam7.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

Attached: islam v american values.jpg (638x412, 45K)

Attached: talk about islam 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

Attached: talk about islam 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

Attached: yes all muslims.png (1464x1665, 1.34M)

Attached: thepropghet.gif (300x300, 128K)

Attached: muslims in europe.png (2213x7648, 2.33M)

Did anyone not invade anything back then? And the point was to refute this wholesome righteous picture most people hold of the crusader bs.

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (420x420, 10K)

If killing muslims is what the jews want, then me and the jews are tight as fuck.

Exterminate all muslims.

Carthago delenda est.

Attached: 78357423714.jpg (487x500, 48K)

Can you imagine still believing in the values of America lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-204740_Instagram.jpg (1079x1061, 275K)

The Mu'tazila were at their strongest during the Islamic Golden Age, which came to a close, and ushered in a 1,000 year Dark Age, directly after their having being persecuted out of existence; so I find what you say to be highly amusing.

Read the link with which I provided you. The evidence is morally certain for anybody with eyes to see. See also

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Pedophilia

Which demonstrates that mainstream Islamic scholars prescribe and sanction the same interpretation.

Fuck off brainlet, I am sick of paying tax dollars that go to support members of the asinine & wretched cult of childfucking and incest that you are promoting. Aga Khan can suck an uncircumcised dick...let's face it, he probably does. Hopefully CSIS pays you a visit at some point and talk some sense in to you.