EVERYONE WHO KEEPS SAYING BRENTON NEVER SAID TO REMOVE THE JEWS ACTUALLY READ THE FUCKING MANIFESTO

Straight out of the book of Saint Brenton:

Europe for Europeans

The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they must be removed.

Where they are removed to is not our concern, or responsibility. Our lands are not their home, they can return to their own lands or found their homelands elsewhere. But they will not occupy our soil.

How they are removed is irrelevant, peacefully, forcefully, happily, violently or diplomatically. They must be removed.

Until these interlopers are repatriated to their peoples lands, then Europe has no true sovereignty, and anyone, no matter their ethnicity or beliefs can call Europe their own.

REMOVE THE INVADERS, RETAKE EUROPE

REMEMBER THERE ARE FOUR TYPES OF SHILLS: DO NOTHING SHILLS, EVERYTHING IS FAKE SHILLS, OPTICS SHILLS

Attached: a1cb4aa89544a19bb478d82e5451183ae3ca208faf993df04f7dc96dddd7d556.png (612x441, 14K)

AND SHILLS WHO CLAIM HE NEEDED TO WRITE IN DETAIL ABOUT JEWS

Sure thing kike we believe you.

Attached: truck-of-peace.jpg (1612x2067, 1.03M)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 667.png (646x985, 941K)

He literally calls out for removal of semites, read pic in OP

Shills

Attached: serveimage(19).jpg (211x238, 10K)

>REMEMBER THERE ARE FOUR TYPES OF SHILLS: DO NOTHING SHILLS, EVERYTHING IS FAKE SHILLS, OPTICS SHILLS
user.. thats only three

See the first reply dude

Sloppy job, Mossad.

He has a fucking hashtag of friendship on top of his optic. That nigga makes Hitler look philosemitic. Of course Tarrant knows about the Jews, he didn't talk much about them for the same reason he chose to target Muslims. To get the maximum amount of support from as many people as possible. Remember the boomerbarters loved this shit, would they have so much if the manifesto was a giant screed about Jews? Anyone who starts looking into this stuff will find the JQ pretty much immediately anyway, it wasn't necessary and would have diluted his message which is white countries for white people. Also have babies.

Sir
Why do you have unknown flag

Were talking about now mate I don't think hitler would be glad having muslims in close proximity with europeans and causing trouble

Forget about the flag and read the god damn text

I mean hitler wanted to overthrow international jewery but killing them was not his intention since the final solution was sending them to madagascar. I wish all the propaganda about hitler was true though those lying rats deserve a real shoah.

the 4th kind is the OP

Attached: 1553000998481.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

hmmmm

Attached: 1552979004593.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

>focus on the manifesto goyim. remember it's illegal to have this!

Attached: 1552936179008.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Fuck off shlomo

stale pasta. fuck off you piece of shit

>that pic
>we should be working with muslims they're our natural allies
Fuck off. They've been trying to destroy the west for 1400 years completely independent of the jews.

Yep
They are all invaders

Saint Brenton

Last bump from me..... dont let her die