Only 7 black students out of 895 get in to New Yorks selective public school

Why are white people so racist in 2019?
nytimes.com/2019/03/18/nyregion/black-students-nyc-high-schools.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-114443.png (1080x1920, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even with all of the help they get they're still too dumb to get more than 7 in

seven too many

That's a lot of asians

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-090115_Twitter.jpg (1440x1810, 708K)

>almost entire school is Asian
>this is white people's fault

Hahaha do you think elite liberal whites want to send their kids to school with fucking nigs? That's for the plebs, their kids go to 95% white / asian schools

Attached: Screenshot_20190215-170327~2.png (1080x1677, 881K)

>more means to prepare

Translation: White kids are smart enough to realize they need to study, while the Negro blows it off.

Asians do not count for virtue signaling diversity points. No one advocates on behalf of them, ever.

>School is majority Asian
>Only 7 black people is whiteys fault
Asians only hire, recruit and accept their own. Once bugpeople own or run something they will turn it entirely into their company like poos and google.

>(((White people)))

Did they purposely make Asians and whites almost the same color to confuse people and mask how Asians are dominant in this category to continue their anti white narrative?

Yes. Because white people set up this system to meet their future Asian qt waifus.

Seems most of them are Asian?

>More means with which to prep
Well yes the ability to read sure comes in handy when trying to prepare for a test.

We need more noggers on tv and interacial ads clearly.

she's a mentally unstable slut

Asians are white or brown depending on what's convenient at the time. No mention of mestizos having low enrollment either.

Blacks = Low IQ
Asians = High IQ

this

This. I'd like to hear one of them answer why it's a problem if whites are doing better than blacks but not if Asians are doing better than whites. This applies to SAT and ACT scores, graduation rates, yearly income, incarceration rates, university admission rates, etc.

Almost assuredly. They can't say "Why are there so many successful asians despite their parents having come from China in poverty?" So they just ignore that reality that Asian parents make their kids work hard. If you ever go to a youth orchestra, it's almost entirely Asian and Indian kids mixed with the whites.

>Come from China in poverty.
They come from the city. They are just as rich as Westerners nowadays. Rural folk drag the average way down because there is like a billion of them.

What happens when you put down that you're a white hispanic, where do they place you?

And yet, blacks have a higher enrollment rate at Harvard and Yale than NON JEWISH whites, despite achieving overwhelmingly better scores across the board.

Jews dominate the elite universities in enrollment rates, and thereafter in elite jobs, all the while lecturing whitey about (((discrimination))) and (((white privilege)))
>unz.com/runz/american-pravda-racial-discrimination-at-harvard/

I wonder why they keep getting kicked out of countries...

The school is literally 75% Asian and she blames "white privilege". Trump should be retweeting anti-white shit like this and start ending journalists' careers.

I wanna know what percentage of these “white” students are Jewish.

Of the remaining whites at Harvard, i wonder how many are middle class white kids with high sat/act scores but no athletic abilities

I'd bet close to 0

Attached: nig21.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

It's not White people's fault. Black people don't allow themselves to have nice things.

Attached: 1546996870885.jpg (800x450, 90K)

Why are black people so stupid in 2019?
Ah yes, the genes.

Niggers does not want to study. Have you ever seen a nigger more studious than a white boy or an asian?

A better question is why are niggers so incompetent?

>accept more blacks
>school stops being exclusive

> (OP)
>Niggers does not want to study. Have you ever seen a nigger more studious than a white boy or an asian?
Yes. My colleagues from Africa who graduated with EE degrees
My African-American bro just got into public speaking about fuck whitey

I wonder if anyone ITT noticed that Asians constitute the majority of every class. not whites

I assume by "other" they mean Jew, or are all the whites actually Jews?

JEWS unaccounted for, study worthless.

These people are inciting racial violence and need to be executed