Germany must pay war reparations to Greece

Germany must pay war reparations to Greece.

Attached: Germany.png (670x335, 546K)

Fuck off eurocuck

we are broken, no monies left.
no gibs to give , mutumbas nikes have to be paid.
you have to do it yourself now.

Attached: 6513564615141.jpg (567x678, 34K)

I want to lick Reimu's tummy~!

Attached: 1492395200971.jpg (768x1024, 209K)

What is Greece?

Why? Didn't Hitler release all the Greek prisoners because he admired their figthing skills? He even concluded a separate peace so they could continue to humiliate the italians.

Shake down the local immigrants again, Klaus. Surely the have some gold fillings and shoes you can sell.

You mean Poland

i don't think this will work schlumiel
because we paid for the shoes and the fillings so its kind of pointless don't you think?

Attached: 212121woods.png (560x705, 289K)

Is it true that you can date 15 and 16 year old women in Germany? do people frown upon that if they see a 30 year old with a 16 year old?

Attached: Dat Ass 5.jpg (634x632, 100K)

Yes you can
Yes they do

no

if instead of paying reperations they got the sandniggers out of our country and replace them with blond blue eyed qts it would be perfect

We paid for you Greekfags once, we're not going to do it again.

You are not legally allowed to date and/or have sex with someone who is over 14 and under 18 when you are over 18, and you are not allowed to date and/or have sex with someone over 18 if you are not 18.

16 is safe. 14-15 only theoretically. the restrictions/requirements are so damn high its almost impossible

Attached: 2071702F-150B-4F34-8636-1BEF78EFF164.jpg (498x549, 40K)

Germany, it is time.
Awaken and conquer europe once again!! It is in your blood!

>they got the sandniggers out of our country

Last time I checked, Greece was still full of Greeks.

Attached: 1514370072797.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

Nach § 182 Absatz 1 StGB sind hingegen sexuelle Handlungen zwischen einer Person über 21 Jahren und einem 16- oder 17-jährigen Jugendlichen grundsätzlich erlaubt, soweit hierfür keine Zwangslage des Jugendlichen ausgenutzt wird. Anderenfalls wird ein solcher – zumindest versuchter – Missbrauch mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu fünf Jahren oder mit Geldstrafe bestraft.

16+ is allowed.

I had a Gyros Pita for lunch today, that has to be enough.

I've always wanted to visit Germany, but I heard about this in a German thread 3 days ago and it blew my mind that the AOC was 14. I doubt you could even find a white 14 year old since you guys hardly make babies anymore. I'll go with the basic rule of thumb that I just made up which is if they are old enough to drink beer, then it should be fine to flirt. Do German women like American men? I'm a half German half Arab mutt (cue the memes) who wants to explore my ancestral homeland within the next year. It'd be nice to find someone to show me around and make some friends. Also I don't want to run into many refugees, I want to experience the authentic Germany as well as possible.

Attached: Wife tier 2.jpg (1139x1500, 788K)

Wusste nicht, dass es den gab, dachte es wäre immer "Jugendlich only" oder "Erwachsene only"

Transl: Didn't know that that one existed, thought it was "Juvenile/Teenager only" or "adult only"

Gotta tell you bud, Germany's culture in my view so far is... well... lacking... can't go to Frankfurt am Main for example without seeing Döner-shacks and so on, pretty sure a person made a vid on the multiculturalism.

Also, I do know some americans in my city, but then again, don't know if women like people because of their nationality, more about their character (and appearance)

No insult I could post will equate to the fact that you're an ugly mongrel that's actually asking for girl advice on the designated shitskin virgin forum
Enjoy getting laughed at, you pathetic babydick joke!

pay debts

I should have asked if my nationality would be a hindrance. I know a lot of people in Europe don't like Americans. Especially with one half of my background since the refugees are ruining your country.
You're here too friend :) and you're here forever. We all are.

Attached: wife tier 4.png (720x962, 951K)

dont touch 14 years old girls. like i said: the requirements for "aoc" are too high for an adult. 16 is ok. she has to be sober and you are not allowed to force her. That's it

authentic Germany is hardly to find. much was bombed during the war. small cities are the best way to go. and try to avoid areas like berlin or North Rhine-Westphalia

Pfahahahaha virgin with "wife-tier4.png" saved on his pc, you've never fucked before in your life and you won't on this roleplay trip of yours either LMFAO

14 is only safe if the parents agree. So, if you're an adult and the parents are ok with you being the daughters boyfriend. Simply put.

16 is as low as I'd go, even for my personal standards. 16 is also legal here in the states with the girls parental permission. I need to do more research on where to stay. I'd ideally like to stay in 4 or 5 different cities around the country for about 6 months.

still not into kids. The only reason I brought it up was because i was shocked that that age is even considered. 16 is the perfect AOC imo.

Research to your heart's content Ahmed! At the end of the day you're still a lonely virgin who will travel ALONE and will instantly get branded as an asi with no friends wherever you go
Please livestream if possible LOL

Stop whining you fuckin regard KIKES
Gruss aus Holland Germanic brothers 1488

You seem upset, friend :)

Attached: wife tier 1.jpg (960x1280, 370K)

I'm but caring and loving for Germans