I am the 90%

I am the 90%.

Is Jow Forums?

Attached: chrome_2019-03-19_08-54-29.png (869x765, 1.12M)

KYs

Enjoy your ban.

I prefer thin women and i'm not gay. what am I?

curves not ovals. stupid fat women

The thing your pic is suggesting is fundamentally true. But curves =/= a gross lard infested fatass. It means a woman who is fit, healthy, not too thin or too fat.
It's the opposite of body acceptance, this pic, it's literally narrowing the definition of what is attractive, so IDK why feminists post shit like this. But technically there is a kernel of truth in it, yes. And the girl in the picture would certainly qualify as being "too fat".

woman with curves =/= the fatty you posted

based and redpilled

why? because I'm politically CORrect?

If right to like fat women.

Curves are hips, the hourglass shape. Curves are not cellulite fat rolls.

There is no way in hell 1 in 10 men are gay why is that number pushed so much

Woman in pic has excellent hips-to-waist ratio and excellent fat stores without getting gross love handles etc. Would make superior breeding stock to Kate Moss or w/e

Attached: 945b016314c.jpg (500x1319, 86K)

Yeah, no, you're some roastie legbeard feminist trying to justify her own weight problems right now. It's grossly apparent.

Exactly, but just watch the roasties use this as an excuse to stuff their faces with Burger King. Then as they become less and less attractive their hatred of men continues to ferment and grow.

T H I C C
DO WANT

Ridiculous. If you get a young woman with curves, you're going to have a disgusting fat woman very soon. The redpilled secret is to get an attractive, skinny young girl, then (if you feed her well) by her mid-20s she'll be fucking perfect.

Yes, but curvy doesn't mean overweight or obese.

>PYgS
Also nice ID

Obesity has nothing to do with curves.

Based and plumppilled

>fat acceptance propaganda like straight out of Branded
into the trash it goes, you have to go back.

Attached: 1553007453653.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

I like skinny girls.
Overweight fat blubbernaughts can fuck right off.
Image made by a repugnant fatty.

Love skinny chicks, and not gay

I know that might not compute BEEP BOOP ERROR but there you go.

Curves. Plural. Fatsos only got one.

>Literally the only work women have to do to find a man is not being fat, which just requires not overeating.
>If he doesn't accept your curves he doesn't love you. REEEE
Enjoy your 8 cats.

>curves means being a fat slob

kill all fatties, no exceptions

Attached: 1537310327193.jpg (820x1024, 107K)

The body type most women call curvy is obese. Women should have curves, not be a curve.

Thicc was a mistake.

Attached: 1497096599631.webm (722x1080, 2.25M)

Ye men prefer the rare genes that give slim women big curves what a surprise. Like they used to say "Big tits on a fat chick is like abs on a skinny guy, they dont count and nobody cares about them."

>if you don't like fat disgusting women you're gay goyim
everyone sees through your bullshit. even fatasses.

Gay

>And the girl in the picture would certainly qualify as being "too fat".
Nah you’re gay too

I know I am the 100%

Attached: D1uxkfsUcAAj7Bq.jpg (441x640, 54K)

A gold hoarding mountain Jew

Attached: mountainjew.jpg (1196x852, 355K)

By curves, they mean doesn't look like a 9 y/o boy.
Round, full breasts and birthing hips are curves

god i just wanna shove my face in her crotch and go SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

This being "curvy" is not an excuse to have 50 curves.

Why do niggers like fat chicks? Every time I see a nigger with a white woman or a white woman with a nigget they're always fat.

Of course it's a burger.

Back to normiebook with you.

All things change with time. When I was in my early 20s I'd like them thin. Now that I"m older I like them with curves.

My thoughts exactly

Curves. Not fat. I hate fat women. And ppl who usually claim "curvy" are fat women

curves =/= landwhale

Probabily damage from growing up with black women. All black women are fat. It's expected in their neighoborhoods that women look like landwhales.

Attached: 1552233521837.webm (640x360, 1006K)

Define "curves". You fat fetishists are trying to play the inch at a time game.

Hourglass figure cannot exist without a skinny waist.

>When I was in my early 20s I'd like them thin. Now that I"m older I like them with curves.
That's the natural progression of a healthy woman though. Not all of course, but most scrawny teenagers will not stay that way forever.

He might be a fat fetishists trying to push his BBW shit as well. There are multiple possibilities.

*Disclaimer: Chubby girls can be hot and tons of fun (no pun intended) when they're young, but you're not going to like what they look like by age 30.