No one reported New Zealand mosque shooting livestream as it happened, Facebook says

Facebook said a live stream broadcast by the gunman who killed 50 and wounded dozens more in New Zealand on Friday was viewed fewer than 200 times during the live broadcast.

Before the gunman entered two mosques in the city of Christchurch, he began livestreaming the rampage on Facebook and Twitter using a helmet cam. No Facebook users on the social network reported the video during the live broadcast, the company said in an online post.

Facebook removed the attacker's video, the network says, minutes after the New Zealand police contacted them about it – 29 minutes after the video's start and 12 minutes after it ended. In total, the original video was viewed about 4,000 times before being removed.

Despite the efforts by Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Reddit, footage of the gunman's rampage circulated online for hours after the shooting. On Sunday, Facebook said it removed or blocked 1.5 million videos of the gunman's massacre. Most of those – more than 1.2 million – were blocked at upload, and were not seen by any users.

Before Facebook was alerted to the original video and was able to remove it, the company says, a user on 8 chan, an anonymous online message board, posted a link to a copy of the video on a file-sharing site.

Attached: brenton-tarrant-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-video.jpg (1200x630, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jelgsh.pdf
bundesministerium-gg.dns.army/~NZ/pov.mp4
wickersoft.com/christchurch/
boost.catbox.moe/8raw9s.mp4
a.uguu.se/vvouYBKieKre.mp4
darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
mega.nz/#!gRtXEYCI!ZYKToi6g7C3sTKghlEzWLEBg8QW7P89ZxwKJUzDMYH8
boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
seed20.bitchute.com/SxbWUFU7BAOU/j20MgO0QXL0b.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/jjoyre.mp4
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
dropbox.com/s/u20zw92l6konu3k/NZ Shooting Full Footage.mp4?dl=0
muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/c/cf/Christchurch.mp4
dispatch.sfo2.digitaloceanspaces.com/Archives/NZ-CLIP.mp4
archive.fo/yxi4m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao we didn't want to pre judge him. We had to try understand him before we reacted in anger.

manifesto pdf

my.mixtape.moe/jelgsh.pdf

>reported for spam

>Facebook removed the attacker's video, the network says, minutes after the New Zealand police contacted them about it – 29 minutes after the video's start and 12 minutes after it ended
who cut off the video then?

Attached: 1550453502042.png (706x412, 278K)

meaning the first wave of people watched it completely through (16 min total length).. and didn't report it. the next wave of people who watched it minutes later were the snitches

this and
>posted livestream details on cripplechan before the shooting
>noone called the cops purely for the lulz

the video ends abruptly. Tarrant didnt end the video, facebook didnt kill the video, so why did it cut off at 16:56? did his cell phone plan run out of data? did his phone temporarily drop connection?

They are also lying about how many views and time it was up. I the full video again uncensored on YouTube an hour later with 30k views.

Why would you report it when you are busy watching it.

Attached: 1552823520064.gif (440x247, 985K)

CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTING VIDEO MIRRORS

- magnet:?xt=urn:btih:tiywut3acnnokbud6yshlxwbo3ofmnia&dn=Streamed%20from%20my%20GoPro%20with%20https%20-_live4.io_v%20%23LIVE4gopro-2350426065176752.mp4&xl=67964979&fc=1
- magnet:?xt=urn:btih:nqe4tmmjh5wb3jlkjqonickjdk7saenr&dn=Christchurch-Mosque-Shooting-New-Zealand.mp4&xl=43650065&fc=1
- bundesministerium-gg.dns.army/~NZ/pov.mp4
- wickersoft.com/christchurch/
- boost.catbox.moe/8raw9s.mp4
- a.uguu.se/vvouYBKieKre.mp4
- darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
- web.archive.org/web/20190315060717/https://darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
- mega.nz/#!gRtXEYCI!ZYKToi6g7C3sTKghlEzWLEBg8QW7P89ZxwKJUzDMYH8
- boost.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
- seed20.bitchute.com/SxbWUFU7BAOU/j20MgO0QXL0b.mp4
- my.mixtape.moe/jjoyre.mp4
- kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
- dropbox.com/s/u20zw92l6konu3k/NZ Shooting Full Footage.mp4?dl=0
- muchozucko.com/6367/NZ-Mosque-Massacre-Full-Footage
- images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/c/cf/Christchurch.mp4

he ended the stream or cell reception.

he was in the middle of driving and avoiding the police. i dont think he had the time or awareness to end the live stream.

Now that facebook has removed the nz shooting video and the manifesto, we can talk about the wall and Lisa Page, and Brexit.

Well, I for one could not share it to Facebook because I had been banned so much on Facebook I gave up and deleted my account. So Facebook has nobody to blame except themselves for my inability to report it to them.

>not linking my website where I’m hosting the video as well.

if you do find it never link it please.

Who were the zero day viewers? One would assume they were /pol tard's or FN friends. Let's find them

I was one.

I will not change the list until someone explicitly wants to add a link to it.

Well he was Australian
I was expecting shitposting
And it turned out to be an even bigger shitpost than I thought

because he probably didn't want anything that happened with cops to be streamed. in his manifesto he mentions not wanting to shoot them etc

Maybe he ended the stream to avoid the police.

NZ intelligence (with the help of five eyes) cut his cell service. Don't ask me how I know this

fuck off doxpatch
dispatch.sfo2.digitaloceanspaces.com/Archives/NZ-CLIP.mp4

how do you know that
but yea it makes sense, hes not cutting the stream himself and its not faceberg cutting it

I viewed it on facebook. Saw a link on here before bed, clicked it without reading and started watching with no context.

I thought it was some troll or something stupid as he's driving around listening to remove kebab. I had 0 context for this.

Then he parked the car and got out with a rifle and I was hit with a surge of adrenaline unlike anything I've ever experience.

>HOLY SHIT WTF

After the video ended there was still no police reports, news stories, nothing.. I stepped outside to say a prayer for him and to keep him safe.

Easily the most wild experience I've had online. /blog

Attached: 1552649842807.png (458x356, 206K)

How do you know it?

This is true.
I got to the video about 5 mins after it ended. 237 views on Facebook at the time.
However, I was still able to watch it on FB a good 30mins afterward, so I don't believe that part.
I watched the whole 17min, some time passed, my old man got home, showed him the full 17min, the video was still on FB.
The original video was slightly better quality than the upload as well.

I swear I remember watching the footage during the first wave of uploads and it was 27 minutes long or so. Am I just misremembering? Skipping around the 16 minute versions, it looks like it has all the content, so I might just be dumb.

grabbed the vid when the original thread had 4 replies. the original bsckol.mp4 is 16:55. If there is a longer version, it was never posted in the original thread

It has been the exact same length since the first time I saw it.
On Facebook, at 237 views.

You lying faggot, he posted it on Cripplechan. It literally was not posted here until after it was over and the posters in the archive of the 8/pol/ thread mention this.

Yeah I think I'm just misremembering then. I've been watching the 16 minute long vid and it looks like it definitely has everything.

>The remove kebab song as he drives to
>The actual shooting
>Driving off
>Shooting the roaches from the car
>The monologue and escape

Cheers then, I didn't save it from the first thread and was worried someone was posting edited versions online.

lets get this straight. Vid was seen by 200 people. No, it was actually 4000!!!!! It has then been posted 1.5 million times. whaaat? I think they are trying to downplay the amount of people wuo actually saw the thing the lil fags are scared.

There was a cross post here and I clicked the Facebook link nigger.

>implying I give a shit enough to lie

Can anyone explain to a non pleb, how does FB Livestream work.
Were the viewers only people from his friendlist and also, who were watching it? Did he make a thread on 8cancer calling people to watch it ?

Attached: 1552927832516.jpg (187x269, 9K)

You're a lying fucking kike. Admit it now.

He is not lying.
It's exactly how I saw it too.
It was posted here, with a link to cripple
The post on Cripple only had 30 something replies, but it had already happened.
This is why I missed the live stream, but seen it very shortly after. Watched it still on FB

Who knew to even watch?

GODDAMNIT. Meant for:
You're still a fag

>footage of the gunman's rampage circulated online for hours after the shooting.
>circulated
>past tense

kek
Those sweet summer children.

There was a Facebook link in the original cripplechan post. Some user copied the thread here with the link.

When I clicked it I was able to watch the video and see brentons fb pic but nothing else, likely because I dont have Fagbook?

uploaded a cut version on streamable posting it in different youtube comment section. Got 1700 views in 30 minutes when I last checked and before it got shoad

It didn't get posted here till right after it happened but before mainstrean media or any other sites had got word and started reporting.

Why would they have?

>imagine being this buttblasted online

Kys retard

too late user too late

The logistics alone don't add up.

How could 4000 original viewers try to reupload the video 1.5 million times?

Correct.

>viewed only 4000 times before removed
>Facebook alone blocked it over 1.5 million times
>no word on how many views on Twitter, liveleak, chans, Kiwifarms, reddit, bestgore, etc.
He made the most viral video in Human history and they are actively trying to censor it.

Yea i vaguely remember, that FB was very anti-stalker (except for the glowwies)..

>No Facebook users on the social network reported the video during the live broadcast

Fucking based

making lists is just going to get them all taken down in one go

too busy fapping probably

ya think?

archive.fo/yxi4m

Bots

they counted 1.2 million *attempts at uploading as "removal". in total it was 300,000 that was successfully unloaded

that's exactly what he did

How man Journalists downloaded and watched it as well as the manifesto.

*uploaded

Copywrited music detection.

Considering people "attempting" to upload it wouldnt have tried more than a few times each thats still a fuck ton of people.

His original post before the live stream on FB

shiiiieeet

Attached: 1550753949166.png (1676x906, 1.07M)

I thought law enforcement and CIA niggers were monitoring these places 24/7? How was this shit allowed to be shared and viewed before reaching one of them? Really makes you think that they either don't give a shit or allowed it to play out before taking it down.

It was posted on youtube and spread here afterwards. That's how I saw it.

It is logistically impossible to completely monitor a website even as small as 8ch. much less fb/Twitter. The technology doesn't exist to keep up and their manpower is completely out of their league.

Anons may be autistic but compared to any other userbase/organization Jow Forums Is efficient as hell.

I saw it when it was first uploaded to youtube minutes later. Right before it was immediately taken down.

how come they didn't work this hard to remove videos of muslim terrorists

Yeah, well the guy you said "wasn't lying" said he fucking watched it happen live from a link posted here. He's a lying faggot.

*blushes

Based

> circulated
further proof (((they))) are trying to suppress it.

Attached: nothingisbeyondoureach.jpg (800x800, 143K)

Yea, it wouldn't have been live. Just missed it.
You need someone to work hard. In this case, NZ police and other agencies went to work.

user aint no snitch

Attached: 1397877382958.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

Unironically the most probable explanation.

>I thought law enforcement and CIA niggers were monitoring these places 24/7
That was the goal of the
>Brenton Tarrant is a Mossad agent
narrative. Spread the story of (((them))) wanting us to see it so everybody should have the impression they still have control. Reality is, they don't, and one white man with a rough plan can kill 10 traitors and invaders a minute. They are scared, their addresses are public, the schools of their children public knowledge. They know how they will end, traitors and invaders, with a bullet through the head and their genpool annihilated by a handful of pissed off white men

Attached: 1552645231367.png (763x870, 466K)

Why would double Chan report a fellow anons video? You would have to be an absolute moral faggot to report it. It’s good he posted it over there and not here because it would of gotten zucced sooner if Jow Forums moral redd*t fags saw it.

chans have ridiculous ammounts of idle human resources waiting to be employed.
There are thousands of idle users on Jow Forums alone who are more competent than w/e boomer they have working in law enforcement on that day.
When the requests start going up the chain is when someone who is technically competent has the authority to just kill a Internet service to any cellular device or kill a service to an entire block or city.
Pretty fucked up when you think about it. If they didn't want footage coming out of an area they would just kill service to an entire city and contain every human inside their homes then screen every person leaving the city for devices.

>flashbacks of /lit/ thread

Bless the user who saved the video and allowed it to spread.

He saved history.

will i get 10 years for each mass terror attack or are the others okay

can we get some good Brenton Terrant tatoo ideas?

25 minutes before police arrives after somebody in a residual area shoot about 150 bullets into a bunch of invaders. they can't do shit beside employing faggots trying to water down the narrative and spread the misinformation that a centralized corrupt institution can provide protection

Attached: 1553009056289.jpg (639x951, 168K)

Do they not just mute in cases like these?

He can't keep getting away with it!!

>didn't have time
to press a button?

lol what's ironic is that those same people like your pic think they are "in the know" about everything

Brenton has been moved to maximum security prison.

The real question is
If there's a 29min video out there, where can I find it?

Attached: 1548935579562.png (645x729, 58K)

>Facebook removed the attacker's video, the network says, minutes after the New Zealand police contacted them about it – 29 minutes after the video's start and 12 minutes after it ended.

That's actually bullshit, because when I first saw it on the site it was posted 'fifty minutes ago'.

TFW I have a rare secret treasure on my hard drive. I feel special.

Attached: detective Apu retard Pepe.jpg (788x699, 54K)

that's gay
he should have did the deed in norway so he gets a ps4 and an internet connection like brevik

user, not only shills spread misinformation, but ours has usually a touch of humor

Attached: 1552836970277.png (1500x1875, 1.27M)

Remember how several livestreams of black and middle eastern people killing and beating have been reported and stayed up? Why report when they do fuck all about it anyway.