Toy Story 4

Sometimes I wonder if you guys would be more open minded to change if a strong and independent qt was helping you re-evaluate your antiquated views on life. Smh.

Attached: ts_4_change.jpg (1366x768, 215K)

Women are objects

Ever hear of the philosophical idea of "realism"?

the more things change, the more they stay the same

this isn't the first time a society has degenerated (liberalized in excess)

it doesn't last long and it doesn't end peacefully

today is no exception. ww3 soon

This sure is a politically relevant thread! I am partaking in a discussion of real issues!

No way to find out, no woman will date me

>strong and independent qt

no such thing

So no more kisses for Woody?

I blond haired blue eyed girl with a Jewish Cowboy named Tom Hanks

Death is change.

Attached: 220px-RWS_Tarot_13_Death.jpg (220x387, 38K)

fpbp

/thread

>sometimes change is good

Yea sometimes and this isn't one of em

we know so much, we have seen so many paths, so much has been documented, so many options, most of which explored...and out of that we scream "is that all that we can do?", are these hormones that compell me one way or another the only evolutionary options that I have? I refuse to submit to my own shortcomings.

I dont believe that the dynamic that women create is special. I have seen through the threads of life and I have witnessed self projection, I have seen how the female brain also learns the same way we do, how it takes time, how it can be formed and misformed by both yourself and society.

I dont believe that any qt is the answer. The only thing that they do is to shut down our reasoning centers by a sheer overload of pleasant feelings of dopamine. Your brain goes into "I am non judgemental for the favor of procreation and dont use logic anymore" mode and everything that does make sense, even things that you can coherently emphasize in language, suddenly just stop.

A qt grill does not help, a qt grill silences otherwise healthy parts of your brain. That is the reason why they fail here, purely on merit alone they suck ass. They are horrible in actually uplifting humans, even men. Other men are much better at it actually.

Is toy story 4 turning into yet another propaganda film? What the fuck is this bullshit

Attached: 1552926888701.jpg (249x200, 9K)

and to add, I think that females are kinda addicted to "being seen as the good guys" I mean just look at them, they think "well I am healthy, fertile, pretty and nice, that means that the future rests with me, whatever I do it is great!", and only then they are faced with our reality of them being kinda irrelevant. We men manage to separate classes much more efficiently than they do. To a point at which we can even seem them as hostile beings.

weaker men treat them so nicely, like they are godesses who cannot make any errors. How hilarious. I have seen your ugly side women, when you arent cautious about your image, or in the morning when you come up grumpy, or when groups of men see another woman, or when presented with a problem. I often do not see CUTE, but "rather generic human shit", often you are inefficient in problem solving, or in tempering your emotions so that you can remain objective. The narrative that you make for yourselfs with such inadequate hardware is completely useless. Too many errors, too much downtime. Generally very shitty you are on the inside.

that is why I value personality traits and "general functioning" just as much as appearance with you, and I sometimes find out that they are not entirely correlated as mediocre women often can have quite lively internal words that are not shit.

What did you expect? 3 was already an unnecessary sequel that ended conclusively

key word being sometimes

I usually try to ghost them after banging. Don't need advice from a fish.

Wtf does Chuck Palahniuk browse Jow Forums

>Sometimes

No such thing as a strong woman, and independent woman is code for 'single cool wine aunt with 3 cats she calls her children'.

lolwhat, I am just telling a tale as to how I managed to break my own genetic programming, against all odds from exactly just what op described. Jessy she was called, retarded, happy go lucky she was, and yet still I found, and managed to find her ugly side to such an extent that I could squash down my crush. It was quite weird even, how my own brain betrays me. It was so eager to believe her lies, even when I saw, and heard with my own self otherwise. A monumental challenge it was, even though at best it was just a couple of neurons, and a few hormonal glands switching one way or another. But yea.