BASED Salvini becoming a Chinese vassal

Make China Great Again

Attached: D2CIcXqWoAAsdB2.jpg (1280x960, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt_and_Road_Initiative
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blue = cucks

fuck

cuck

Not Salvini but 5 Stars Movement.
Salvini is against and the treaty is not signed yet.

So he got cucked again?

Why Finland agreeing?

I understand east Europe since they are poor or they hate g*rmans. But what's finlands issue.

>t. salty amerimutt
Your empire is over. Eurasian era is back.

>Staying a Vassal of America.

So, will Ukraine not be just a buffer state in the new Eurasian age?

You know that Salvini is NOT prime minister, but only interior minister (the police chief)?

If pro-american rats will be ousted, we will be a transit zone and benefit from it immensely!

Conte is just the poster boy, Salvini André Di Maio hold real power, and clearly Di Maio is the boss since he continually cucks Salvini

Ukraine will be part of Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belt_and_Road_Initiative

Attached: 1280px-One-belt-one-road.svg.png (1280x860, 257K)

based

Attached: china.jpg (1080x1188, 185K)

Based chink overlords

I can imagine China building a railroad through Afghanistan (probably through Tajikistan aswell as it's there) to better ship stuff to Europe.
While in Afghanistan they can send prospectors to look at the untouched mountains, the Soviets did some prospecting but never got mining operations started.
Then they badge-engineer their army as a security company to keep their engineers safe.
Unlike the Russkis and Yanks, I think the Chinks are perfectly okay with dropping napalm on any problematic village.
10-20 years later Afghanistan votes to join China.

I mean, I'd take China over America and Israel in a heartbeat... Unfortunately my country doesn't have the freedom to do this choice.

The Chinese would just buy the minerals from the Talibans, or from the government or from whoever is in charge.

Majority of the blue nations are ethnically homogenous

Finland is also poor

I for one welcome our new bugman overlords

Attached: main_1200.jpg (1200x781, 818K)