Which military branch should I join?

I’ve got nothing going on with my life.

Attached: F0CFF8BE-E099-49C7-998A-27F9526DE4A4.jpg (750x554, 403K)

air force and pick a good job you can make bonk on the outside.

>fighting for zog

cringe and bluepilled

Air Force- For Smart guys/nerds who aren’t that into physical work

Marines - For jocks and chads wanting to do most of the dirty work

Army - For people who like to walk around with a gun and military uniform

Navy - For those who want to sail the seven seas

Coast guard - For the toughest and who like to save people from drowning and stop drug smuggling.

The one with the noose, you welfare queen.

I picked usmc. I was in for six years. I honestly suggest you join the airforce.

The “die for Israel” meme is a leftist psyop to turn us right wingers against the military.
Leafs should all get the noose.

im in the air force, i look forward to seeing you there

Army/Navy fag here. Go Chair Force. It's the closest to a civilian job.

All of them are just supporting a new world agenda, either by way of poppy seeds or oil. If you actually care about defending your country join a militia.

t. MIGAtard
you probably deserve it if you're asking for orders on who you should take orders from though. have fun dying for israel buddy!

Ok retard.

Join the Air Force. Score high enough on the ASVSB and you’ll be working on interdimensional anti-gravity ships

Attached: D5B65F55-B58D-4A29-BBC0-5ADBF4402EFB.jpg (500x341, 31K)

>The “die for Israel” meme psyop
More likely just kids who grew up fantasizing on FPS vidya, but lack the social skills, fitness, motivation and commitment to complete an enlistment.

Don’t go army infantry.
If I could do it over again, I’d try to be a warrant officer. Probably Air Force.
Best facilities, low rate of zog death, less Neanderthals, more hot women.

Go Chair Force!

Attached: 1550000621264.jpg (654x698, 91K)

My god how retarded can you be? Is this the ultimate la cearura?

THERES A PLACE YOU CAN GO

What about National Guard?
You get to guard the nation

Fuck off soros. We’re not falling for it.

join mercenaries, you won't die for israel this way

>defends fighting for israel
>fuck off soros

who do you think you are fooling ?

>flag

Die in a hole commie.

not matter what you will serve your purpose goim.

Attached: usarmyisrael.jpg (600x781, 106K)

>mercenaries
>le freedom fighters
>the ''resistance''
>antifa
I mean
>you won't die for israel this way
anyone who usually takes this stance is ready to die for the caliphate

/thread

The majority of military jobs do not involve combat.

why would I ? when your country send you to die in my place

This. I was in the Air Force for 6 years. Shit was a cake walk.

space force ofc

If you wanna kick doors, go Army and try out for ranger selection. Any other reason, join the air force.

The US military effectively serves the interest of zionist Israel around the world, there's no point in denying it. Yes, you certainly become disciplined and a more complete man with military experience, but is it worth it to get hit with shrapnel from a roadside bomb made by an Iraqi teenager and turn into a crippled man with PTSD for the rest of your life? Just to serve the political interests of Israel and protect their borders? Meanwhile their sons are relaxing at the beach of the Dead Sea while once in a while shooting some rock throwing Palestinians. You migtards deserve getting cucked by Israel desu.

Attached: usa .jpg (409x287, 18K)

>become a shill for Israel
Lol, you're literally signing up to be a punching bag for the rest of your life.

Join Force Wessex.

coast guard.

This. My friend joined the Air Force and gets to fuck around with drones in Korea. I joined the Army infantry and spend all my time freezing to death.

Joining a mercenary company requires military experience.

Join the military in this order (it depends on your test scores, any education you have, your criminal history, and their need): Air Force, Navy, Army, Marines.
Try for the first, if you can't get in, try for the second, and so on.
The Navy and Air Force are the way to go. Pretty much zero likelihood of dying.
I would lean towards the Navy if you want to travel and see the world. But you risk falling in love with a Thai whore.
Air Force is a little more prestigious, less hard work.
Army and Marines are for retarded nigger criminals and you must be might get fucked up. Join as a last resort and make sure you're not infantry of any type.
After you do a quick 4 years, the entire country will suck your dick forever. You can easily get $1,000+ a month, tax free for the rest of your life for just having sleep apnea, mild depression, and headaches. You will get free college to almost anywhere and every company worth anything will clamber to hire you. You instantly become a diversity hire. It's the only way a white man can take advantage of affirmative action.

join the chair force, learn a skill and get a good job when you get out

Go and fight wars for Israel, goyim.