Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=NpCYhkNBHe4
youtube.com/watch?v=jV98XaAlg1o
youtube.com/watch?v=td5qZqLKd64
youtube.com/watch?v=lH2-HkEOpno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been to Poland. Its nice.

Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge happy merchantish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.

Attached: 1426110088514.jpg (800x600, 79K)

Large parts of poland were Germany. A large part of the population has German roots and are 100% white. The 100% ethnic poles can just be genocided of.

Never been to Poland. What's wrong with it?

based

I'm half German half Jewish, I guess that's why my intelligence is so superior to your average Warsaw resident

tell us how you really feel.

see this

Whats wrong with Poland ? I went there a weekend in Gdansk last year. Cheap booze, good food and nice women.

You're women are easy even if they are married.

we are cucks, we beg you to give our girls big white dick

when that president's plane crashed and the entire country responded with a collective tantrum, was one of the most pathetic displays i've ever seen. that most poles actually believe russia and putin caused the crash only made it more embarrassing. as if the polish president is important enough for russia or anyone else to go to the trouble of assassinating lol

America loves Poland. Nobody loves Russia because they're all lying thieving cowards.

>America loves Poland
because they suck american dick and let you build black sites in their shithole country

This is so fucking based

Show your flag Moshe. Polish cuisine is fucking great and comforting. You ever try bigos? Of course you haven’t.

It already happened in the past, though.

Hi ((Moshe)).

Still making your pathetic Polonophobic daily threads? Who fucked your wife this time, Janusz or Marcin?

>Moshe phone hops

Aż tak źli jesteśmy :( ?

Attached: Commonwealth+king+once+fought+for+russian+crown+it+could+have+.jpg (600x805, 233K)

Dude, you have a fucking US satellite surveillance base on your territory. You’re not one to speak;

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pine_Gap

GET. THE. FUCK. OUT OF Jow Forums.

YOU FUCKING JEWISH KIKE.

POLAND IS THE BEST COUNTRY EVER LOVE FROM USA TO MY POLAND BROTHERS. YOU GUYS HAVE SOME OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS.

GOD BLESS.

polish cuisine fucking sucks, you'd know that if you had working taste buds (but you're just a mutt)

Why? They gave the world such great personalities?

Attached: dzerzhinsky.jpg (300x411, 19K)

Based. It’s always a Jewish or Russian, never any other ethnicity. They get exposed pretty easily when someone initiate a conversation in Polish and their obvious use of Google Translate becomes apparent. JIDF/Mossad and Russian intelligence do these type of tactics, especially to Poles who they view as an enemy to their pathetic agendas.

This is a sage thread and should end right now.

Attached: 11610EF1-8DE5-4731-AFBE-591B7DFEDA3D.jpg (1024x1024, 244K)

tell us about your experiences there

>.m

Attached: 1550913717807.jpg (678x452, 47K)

to be fair Russians are totally capable of doing such a thing

Polish cuisine is great. It’s hearty, meaty and delicious and only a kike would disagree otherwise. You’re a typical JIDF shill making the same threads everyday.

What’s not to like about ghoulash, bigos, smażone ziemniaki, zurek, makovjec, etc.? Pic related is some delicious noodle soup I had from my mothers cooking (she is Polish).

You get the rope. Polish cuisine is based, unlike American processed shit or Scandinavian nonsense

Attached: 51566B00-547F-4BE4-8495-2FE1815C8774.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

Attached: Tukhachevsky.jpg (200x269, 12K)

>She is polish

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

Such great people and true democrats.

Attached: DD_3iEPXgAYgBMc.jpg (336x326, 25K)

Attached: HandelsRus4.png (1318x1455, 263K)

>I'm half jewish
So ((((polak)))) ?

Attached: польша дотации.jpg (940x635, 82K)

i like poland but i do question why poland was the jewish epicentre of europe before ww2, seriously how did so many jews congregate in one european country.

>polish cuisine fucking sucks
I’ve seen Poles complain, but never once has there ever been a Polish person who hated on Polish food, it’s simply impossible because it’s sooo good that you’re full of shit to claim otherwise. You display typical trends of a kike/ruskie still using a VPN. Also, Polish food is not much different from Czech, Hungarian or Slovak so if you criticize one you criticize the entire region.

Based. Rosół is fucking great, especially with maga (onions sauce)

Attached: E419168D-5C70-46CD-BE15-C8C4D310697E.jpg (1300x870, 195K)

i have to tell you jewish cuisine is as "hearty, meaty" as polish, and thery are both fucking trash
but i guess it tastes just perfect for lardasses like you

> Polish cuisine is great
Especially those dishes, Russians stole from the Poland Empire.

Attached: Pilsudski.jpg (442x660, 43K)

*onions sauce

Attached: Menzhinsky.jpg (177x225, 14K)

Because in the Midieval Ages, Poland along with Hungary and Romania accepted the Jews that were exiled from West Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=NpCYhkNBHe4

Clearly not a real Polack. Just as those who destroyed churches. It was actually Russians who destroyed churches.

Attached: 800px-Cerkiew_sw_Michala_Archaniola_Warszawa_LOC_npcc19310.jpg (800x1110, 206K)

so does australia. you love us too. we run your economy these days chief

Damn Mongols. If not Poland, Europe would be taken over by Muscovite Horde in the middle ages.

Attached: Nevsky_cathedral_warsaw.jpg (291x400, 39K)

we will never do this ooopsy again

Comparing Jewish cuisine to fucking Polish is pathetic since Jews are a nationless people who have adopted cuisines from other cultures, unlike Poles who are an ethnic group with their own culinary traditions that date back thousands of years.

You’re a LARP using a VPN, and a terrible one if I may add. You already got exposed for being a kike/Russkie shill, why do you persist? Piss off

Attached: CE870AE0-C058-4B4D-B31C-C19998A90B31.png (310x315, 382K)

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth learned the hard way that 'diversity' was not their strenght

They're alright I guess, Kurwa. Supreme kebab removers and slutty blond woman

australians hate americans. i'm one of the few that don't

Literally none of these dishes have any connection to the Russian Empire and they predate anything from the Russian Empire, wtf are you saying? Why do you Russian fags always want to steal everything?

>Euroweek

Poles are the biggest cucks in all of Europe. Even worse than swedes and germans. They literally hand over their young girls to refugees and immigrants for breeding.

Attached: 155878779.png (647x491, 638K)

Forgive me, I thought you wrote Poles stole from Russian Empire not vice versa

Yes, YES! Nobody should come here, poland for poles, any immigrant should be really worried and shouldn't visit or stay.

Attached: 906.jpg (1450x1390, 520K)

what about vodka, didn't Poles also invent this one?

The jew dislikes us, bc we won't give him them shekels for the holomeme :(

Anyway, he's right. Don't ever think about emigrating to Poland. It's a shithole, dirty cities, drunks everywhere, dumb people. Plz stay in your nice country. Mkay :)

> Poles who are an ethnic group with their own culinary traditions
Sadly not, since Muscovites stole all the quisine.

Attached: s-l300.png (227x300, 152K)

Yep, and now there won’t be a part two to their refuge, they can rot

youtube.com/watch?v=jV98XaAlg1o

Exactly. Russian only stole what the Ancient Pole made.

Polacks invented flight.

If that were true, how come they are an ethnically homogenous nation whilst you are a literal Islamic caliphate? Britbongs have this complex where their nation is becoming shitskinized so they cope and make up lies about other nations in order to mask their own cuckery. At least Poland will remain Polish whilst your women are getting bred by Pakis and your men are doing not a dam thing about it.

>A large part of the population has German roots
All germans where actually kicked out in 1945. 35 millions where resettled.

Waiting for the day Poland finally has to pay reparations to the 16 million German expellees in addition to the 6 million Jews who perished in Polish death camps

Your country is literally less than 50% white now. England is still 86% white. Fuck off.

Attached: 1536765775572.png (550x617, 69K)

>superior intelligence
>posting on Jow Forums
pick one

t. polack

Poland gave us Chopin and for that we are grateful. Would emigrate to and strive due to economic disparity.

Didn’t Russia experience a slight culinary renaissance after they partioned and annexed Poland into the Russian Empire? From what I have read, the westernmost region of Russia were also the most prosperous at the time

>Bongistan
>White
Do you have a license for a knife by the way?

Catholicism is legalized Gnosticism. Eusebius of Caesarea, the first "Catholic" historian, was an open Arian and against the orthodox (ie, Biblical) bishops at the Council of Nicaea. He manufactured "history" in order to make Christians bow down to the Roman emperor Constantine, whose son, Constantius, was also openly Arian. Eusebius even tried to persecute the VERY Trinitarian Athanasius of Alexandria because Athanasius would not bow down to Constantine's Arian "adjustments" to Biblical Christian doctrines. This is all freely and easily available information, even being on Wikipedia!

Everything the Papacy (Catholic Church) has taught you that is contrary to what Christians believe is objectively a lie. Come out of the Whore (Rev. 18:4) and believe on the King, instead (John 6:47, John 6:28-29).

Attached: Traitors.gif (474x244, 32K)

100% based
poland-worshiping amerimutts can gtfo

Holy fuck that looks delicious. Can you add paprika or cayenne pepper to it?

It's not that they make up lies, it's just that they think every other nation is like Britain. So when you see that Bong writing about Euroweek, you should understand it as "oh my god, it's just like Rotterham, but they're doing it in broad daylight".

I think it's a combination of growing up in a leftist dystopian shithole with very little access to proper education and a shitty drinking culture. I mean there are a lot of Brits who have been to Poland, but I'm pretty sure most of them don't remember anything beyond their hangover on the way back.

Also, OP is a faggot and a /leftypol/ kike.

Attached: niggers.jpg (749x729, 146K)

we tricked them to later do holohoax on them

How does it feel knowing that your country is less than half white? Arabs and spics don't count as white, sorry.

Attached: 1544369524556.png (1124x598, 203K)

Of course a leaf would agree with a mossad kike troll

0.1% is ukrainians btw

Poland was the most (((diverse))) country in Europe until the end of WW2. The Soviet Union can be thanked for carrying out the mass ethnic cleansings that led to modern Poland. It only remains homogeneous because of how much of a shithole it is as there is literally zero reason immigrate. They spread their Gastarbeiter filth all across developed Europe, truly worse than Mexicans.

Based ^-^ I wanna be abused by Nazi BF!

Attached: 1552954207478.jpg (900x9200, 2.13M)

>The Soviet Union can be thanked for carrying out the mass ethnic cleansings that led to modern Poland.
You mean Germany? All Soviets did was occupy afterwards and killed hundreds of thousands of ethnic Poles and deported many to Siberia. The Soviet Union then established a brutal communist regime and took resources.

>It only remains homogeneous because of how much of a shithole it is as there is literally zero reason immigrate
Yeah, no. Poland is the richest country in Central Europe and their GDP is on rise to outpace Portugal and greece this year alone. There’s actual shitholes like Romania who have problems with gypsy minorities, unlike Poland.

>They spread their Gastarbeiter filth all across developed Europe, truly worse than Mexicans.
That would be hohols, or Serbs.

M-meanie ..

Attached: krakkkow.jpg (900x612, 207K)

youtube.com/watch?v=td5qZqLKd64
youtube.com/watch?v=lH2-HkEOpno

Attached: 1476087964201.jpg (200x316, 68K)

holy fuck
i love poland!

fucking based!

I like how americans always blame russians for everything :D

comfy

love you guys

why do people still reply to the bored Poles who shit on themselves for compliments and (You)s lol
a lot of Polish posters on this site are outspoken homosexual faggots who frequent the same discord

Attached: 1552628391964.jpg (1080x1440, 169K)

>Polacks invented flight.
Yes

Attached: 1553646946021.jpg (847x850, 110K)

Love poland!
Stay strong

Attached: 1545359700412.png (643x698, 558K)

Attached: 1516490230927.jpg (900x1272, 361K)

Attached: 1497050331292.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

>>Euroweek

Attached: 1553646946307.jpg (450x600, 29K)

I'm a polish patriot and in most of your points your right. Except for the language and cuisine.

Attached: DOhu5FKW0AUztSJ.jpg (1200x660, 242K)

Attached: postepowcy.jpg (1009x1347, 196K)

>Poland was the most (((diverse))) country

Attached: _20190316_150433.jpg (654x1588, 213K)

Attached: 1553646946003.jpg (599x900, 66K)