Meteor like 10 atomic bombs falls into sea

>In november solar observatories were closed by the fbi
>In december a meteor with the power of 10 Hiroshima bombs falls into the bering sea
>Nobody notices it
>Nasa and space agencies doesn't say a thing
>after 4 months they reveal it like it's nothing
>nobody cares anyway

what the fuck? isn't Nasa and other agencies supposed to advice us if something from is gonna hit us? why did they revealed it just now? what would've happened if it crashed into some city?

express.co.uk/news/science/1101585/NASA-meteor-warning-fireball-explosion-bering-sea-meteor-russia-asteroid-tracker-nasa

Attached: download.jpg (292x173, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpaxvjFh-qA
youtube.com/watch?v=ek392B4dZEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ySMWHZQknTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=fpaxvjFh-qA

/thread

meteors dont exist you fuckin idiot

Mongolia no!

>>>still thinking the government is here to protect you

Make sure to get your vaxx while yourd at it lololol

Pretty sure they can tell where shit like this is going to land so they probably knew it would hit water.

so why wait so long to say it?

>thousands of radars to detect nuclear blasts & meteors around the world
>no one notices

fat chance

People from Jow Forums know what that sign means

>Nobody notices it
>nobody cares anyway
perhaps its literally nothing?

Protip, the equipment that detects asteroids can't see shit that comes from the direction of the sun.

That's a big fucking blindspot. Not that it matters anyway, if an extinction level asteroid was going to hit the Earth, we have no way of stopping it.

How does something like that not create some sort of catastrophic event? Tidal wave etc?

>if an extinction level asteroid was going to hit the Earth, we have no way of stopping it.
It all comes down to how far out we notice it. If it's far enough you could basically just fart on it and avert a collision.

Because it exploded high up and the atmosphere dampens and spreads out the force that would've impacted the ocean in a single spot.

Yeah something smells fishy here
I’m convinced it was Antarctic nazi UFOs destroying all of (((their))) underground bunkers n shit

Most meteor/asteroids explode in the atmosphere (google meteor airburst). An impact would be pretty catastrophic.

this. based pekka knows what's going on.

you guys had a winter polax vortex 2 months ago

there has been a fucking cyclone in mozambique africa yesterday
>youtube.com/watch?v=ek392B4dZEA
Tornado in germany (i don't know how much usual are they in germany honestly, i don't think that much)
>youtube.com/watch?v=qmbsFJKvZ1A
red goat kike prophecy
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOMH2qY6RCY
fishes in the dead sea
>youtube.com/watch?v=ySMWHZQknTw

i dunno mane, i would start preparing a goddamn bunker if u ask me.

10 Hiroshima bombs in the middle of nowhere is not much. Only 173 kilotons, we've done much worse.

earth is flat i suppose?

Attached: prophecy.jpg (600x800, 369K)

>Tornado in germany
eh, they happen every now and then, not as frequent as in the US tho and not as powerful

haha yeah, a meteor

>isn't Nasa and other agencies supposed to advice us if something from is gonna hit us?

they are not what they seem

No but his head is

Wormwood

They knew. They just didnt tell us. Imagine if they had.
>people find out the World will end in "X" time
>90% of people quit their jobs, leave their spouses, indulge in every kind of hedonism known to man because fuck it we're doomed anyway
>society completely breaks down
>In december everyone sits and watches livestreams of our inevitable destruction hurling towards earth
>It unexpectedly explodes above the atmosphere
It lead to a new dark ages.

Attached: original.gif (500x374, 274K)

russia keeps getting hit with these things

their own govt. tests? or american warnings?

Meteors crash into us all the fucking time. This one is no different.
We didn't hear bout it because ITSFUCKINGNOTHING.png

What a world we live in where people don't understand we could be destroyed by a celestial object out of no where and no god or tech could/would stop it.

I mean, not to make you guys paranoid or anything, but we are on a rock bound by laws of physics in space, and life is literally what you make of it

Entry, descent and landing phase of the colony ship which Omuamua was originally attached to. Feds knew because they were watching for it. We about to be Contacted.

>what the fuck? isn't Nasa and other agencies supposed to advice us if something from is gonna hit us? why did they revealed it just now?

Maybe they thought it was going to impact land?

Attached: ---------VoteLambright2020_UBI1700.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

It will happen when the weather cools.
That's when they'll make their move.
The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
They're trying to force God's hand.
Watch for these signs:
Three branches will become one.
An island will drift away.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
The star will gorge itself on clay.
Idols will speak and move about.
The black flag will fly above the dome.
The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
A rock will stand on seven hills.
The ravens will starve.
The bear will leave its cave forever.
The rod and the ring will strike.

Attached: 1550624670708.jpg (1955x1536, 394K)

Good video, but you don't have authority to end a thread with your own comment.

these meteors always seem to be falling over russian territory.

are the russian masonniggers experimenting with artificial-asteroids to future asteroid hoaxes?

these niggers got away with the moon landing. they control all the media. just think if they decided to nuke the planet with an asteroid attack. nobody would question it.

Attached: hoax.jpg (372x545, 63K)

Sunspot Observatory, NM closed due to cp

all satanic shitholes will get nuked from space by god, why do you think they hide it moron

They dont want to risk us rioting.

>because if the hired grunts and footsoldiers knew they are toast they would revolt and change the other side

thinking is hard that's why i am on pol derp

someone also found an X files unrestricted access game in the trash, which is 21 years old. coincidence

Attached: 1529680627438.jpg (1698x891, 72K)

>cp
that old chestnut
7 solar observatories were closed last year - all around the same time

10 Hiroshima bombs ain't shit. The odds of it striking any populated area on the planet are also minuscule.

this, cp my ass.

>Nasa and space agencies doesn't say a thing
So the people with telescopes aren't talking about it? Unless you post a pic with timestamp of your own telescope, I'm going to call this fake news

I was gonna post a link to that cracked.com article from 9 years ago, back when it was still good, 5 Ways the World Could End (That You'd Never See Coming), the one that talked about coronal mass ejections and vacuum decay. But it's gone now.

its the coldest in seen Georgia in my 30 years of living. its really bizarre

it happened in december, the news has been spread yesterday. that's why i found it odd, why all this time?

bUmp

>elites all went to hide in their bunkers just in case
>shut the observatories so no one else knows
>bury it after NZ, Utrecht
>hope no one puts 2 and 2 together
?

it would be too good to be real lol

>10 times stronger than hiroshima
so not even one megaton. lol. who the fuck cares? the meteoroid over russia was the same size and all it did was fuck up some windows

they didn't want mass panic, wanted people to do their jobs etc.

you'd care if it landed on you

>liar
Zero record lows for 2019

maybe it was a spacecraft and the big boom was just the sonic boom as it entered the atmosphere and slowed down

All of them closed due to cp. It's not that strange. Think about it, scientist are mad incels

Theres always that small % of bad luck.
So better not tell the normies