Is Jow Forums redpilled in vaccines?

Is Jow Forums redpilled in vaccines?

Attached: 91900D8C-88B9-4231-AD77-EA305DFC4CC6.jpg (640x640, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/S6AjkUUY
cogforlife.org/vaccines-abortions/
autismcanada.org/living-with-autism/navigating-services/autism-junction/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21993250/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23609067/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21623535/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24995277/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21058170/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22099159/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17454560/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25198681/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24675092/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12142947/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19043938/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16870260/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15780490/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17674242/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11339848/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21907498/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19106436/
youtu.be/wifSwSKVgfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes .. some vaccines good but not all

If you’re pro vaccines you’re literally anti white and probably a Jew. They are the reason we have cucks like Chris Chan embarrassing the white race

Jews are behind vaccines. I mean, not invented them, but they are the driving force behind the normalization of vaccintion and the ones pushing for vaccines.

protip/newsflash: the harm vaccines cause are faaar more and far worse than the "autism" people tend to focus on.

it looks like you found one shill here

They use aborted fetus to cultivate the viruses.
Vaccines are evil and jewish.

Autism is created by shitty parents that arent meeting the social needs of their kids. This means from ages 1 to 4 they should have at least 6 hours of interaction with at least 2 other peers of relatively the same age every day /thread

>average age of first pregnancy in 1983
>average age of first pregnancy in 2013

Maybe compare those numbers and then ask what the real reason behind retarded babies might be.
Protip, sure as hell ain't vaccines.

the old method of vaccination is cutting an infected person a tiny bit so that the blood clots then forms a scab, then ripping off that scab, cutting yourself and putting the scab from the infected person on your wound.
As sick and disgusting as it sounds it's still 100% safer than being injected with not only a weakened virus but also mercury or aluminum and whatever other crap the pharma industry is testing on humans without their knowledge

I am not.
Redpill me.

What is the source of these numbers?

>lack of social instruction causes brain damage in children
you're as stupid as they come, and I bet you were genitally mutilated which actually causes brain damage aka autism

Wife's an immunologist, and antivaxxers are as retarded as flat-earthers.

this

Lmao this is a new one

checked
here's all I have on the topic:
pastebin.com/S6AjkUUY

Even if vaccines increased the rate of autism they would still be worth it.

KYS you dumb fucking nigger

I support your decision to not vaccinate yourself or your children. I don't want to live in a society with your stupid genes.

Attached: 18calq4ybym0sjpg.jpg (640x360, 66K)

downs syndrome is a genetic disorder, autism is a politically correct term for brain damage and the two are not the same thing since a normal baby can become brain damaged after being injected with a vaccine but no child will get downs syndrome from an injection.
Do you understand what I just said?

Attached: autism causing vaccine.jpg (1865x893, 560K)

Hello user, I'm a new father. Any tips on vaccines? I'm not retarded but I think doing them all at once seems like a bad idea.

>look mom I posted a worthless "see! coloration is not causation" meme
and another genitally mutilated brain damaged slave joins the thread

Add this site to the pastebin

cogforlife.org/vaccines-abortions/

Both vaccines and genital mutilation of children is totally unnecessary. It's amazing how me and my fellow burgermen survive this barbarity.

How come only the burgers have so much autism and not the rest of the world that gets the same vaccines?

Okay antivaxer, but please stay away from white people, you are feel free to be a walking bioweapon somewhere else, like in Africa

Isn't this due to women having children later and later in their lives? Looks more like a false equivalency.

autismcanada.org/living-with-autism/navigating-services/autism-junction/

I'm sorry you have to struggle with your disorder. It's an unfair burden. Don't be afraid, help is available.

Because of which nobody wants to talk about because they're cucks who think women can have kids at 30 and not have autistic kids

so when theres a bad batch of vaccines (it does happen)
who gets sued? the company or the government?
>but vaccines are safe goy

Autism seems rising lately. Source of studies that say autism percentage is raising like this?

that site focuses on questions the morality of using aborted fetal tissue in vaccines and has a few paragraphs about the MMR vaccine causing brain damage, I'll keep it but it's more a philosophical discussion than medically based.

This conapiracy theory needs more evidence. So drop em

This is the most logical answer instead of inventing radical causes. 30+ years of hard fornication, drugs, alchohol, STDs and abortions will do some serious damage to a woman's reproductive system.

I wasn't pumped full of vaccines as a child, nor was I genitally mutilated either, you on the other hand suffered both of those tragic fates and are now wishing it upon others.
tisk tisk

Autism is fucking fake. How in the fuck can a vaccine cause a "condition" that doesn't exist? Autism is a bullshit disorder that allows crap parents to sedate their kids rather than do their fucking job. Anti-vaxers are enablers.

Show me even one shred of empirical evidence that autism is real. And no I'm not taking the word of some fake-ass shrink you makes his living feeding incompetents lies to make them feel better about themselves, I wan't real data.

Correlation doesn't mean causation. Put some effort in your fake outrage.

Sources are right here

>natural news

Kys liberal hippie tranny scum

Evidence?

What is rainman?

Hello Kike!!

Vaccines LUL

* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21993250/ (autism 1)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23609067/ (aluminum toxicity)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21623535/ (autism 2)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24995277/ (thimerosal [organic-mercury based compound] used as preservative)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21058170/ (autism 3)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22099159/ ([autism 4] from aluminum adjuvants)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/ ([autism 5] from mercury)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/ (autism 6 [thimerosal 2])
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/ (autism 7 [thimerosal 3])
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/ (cause of regressive [autism 8])
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/ (autism 9)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17454560/ (mercury toxicity causing regressive [autism 10])

Vaccinate yourselves goyim!! You don’t want to be an enabler, do you?!

Attached: 777A5FFF-90C9-4623-8510-78F8E6FF0848.jpg (1242x1019, 628K)

Keep in mind that pharma pays meat puppets to defend vaccinations that cause brain damage and will target medical professionals who have exposed this truth.
tisk tisk

Anti vaccines is a Jewish ploy do kill white babies and of course many Jow Forums low iq subhumans are falling for it

You can get vaccines that don't have thimerosal in them, rabbi.

awesome, thanks for the labels

lol no. refusing to give vaccines to your kids is worse than animal abuse and i'm glad i'm living in a cunt where the child protection services rescue children that are refused vaccines and give them to loving gay couples

Yup

This is like shark attacks and ice cream cones

How much of the increased rate is from just people diagnosing autism Willy nilly nowadays? Before 2000 I had never even heard of it, I just thought certain kids were faggy.

Not to mention autistic people are superior. It's just that the medical proffession uses it as a PC term for brain damage as well

* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25198681/ (neurodevelopmental disorders from [thimerosal 4] containing vaccines)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24675092/ ([thimerosal 5] neurotoxin effects on mouse brains after intermittent admission)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12142947/ (mercury in pathogenesis of [autism 11])
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19043938/ (central mechanism in [autism 12] spectrum disorders [surprise, surprise it’s vaccines])
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16870260/ ([thimerosal 6] up-regulated RNA heat shock in response to organic-mercury)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15780490/ (mercury toxicity from vaccines causes [autism 13])
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21993250/ (Conjugate vaccines cause [autism 14])
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17674242/ ([thimerosal 7] administration a risk for autism)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11339848/ ([thimerosal 8] a novel form of mercury poisoning)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21907498/ (conjugate vaccines causing [autism 15] part 2)
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/19106436/ (Comprehensive review of mercury provoked [autism 16])
* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17454560/ (mercury toxicity and [autism 17])

Vaccinate your children you crazy anti-vax goyim! You’re putting everyone at risk!

Attached: 5AB8A0B8-E523-452B-BB79-C6311C5299F9.png (909x418, 50K)

this

Anti vax crowd is probably right about one or two things, I think vaccines at least need to be spaced out, children having bad reactions is a real issue. However the autism rate blowing up is probably more to do with advanced maternal age, and diet.
Women over 30 shouldn't have kids. Women carrying child shouldn't be consuming tons of sugar, tons of grains, processed shit, caffeine, shouldn't be using trash chemicals like hair sprays, lotions, etc.
Our bodies are cocktails of exogenous chemicals, and theres no way that could ever be good for a developing baby.

Autism is the government trying to make people specialized. Watch the rates will be WAY higher in the new future and some kids will only have a single strength

How is it safer? Is it more effective? or equally effective?
This is the comparison they should be making, instead of doubling, tripling, quadrupling down on muh vaccines

WHATS THE AVERAGE BIRTH AGE YOU ROASTIE RETARDS

Shalom!! Not an option, drybrain retard! Can I get the vaccine without the monkey kidney cells also?? And I’ll have an extra side of aluminum, please!

Explain to me this:
>reddit loves vaccines to death
>reddit hates big pharma to death
What am I missing?

It's a Movie. Hint: TV isn't real.

Also it only began being diagnosed in the 80s retard. Another reason why it seems worse now is weak parents treat it as a death sentence and don't discipline their little shits of children.

I got a friend who works with retard kids. According to him they are all just spoiled fucks. when they act out he hits them and would you believe it? They start to fucking behave like normal kids.

Bring back hitting kids, problem solved.

Scary big science words!!

I’m convinced now

Anti-vax is at the least liberal hippy shit quit false flagging it here

That study admits its not possible to link them, just correlate them.

>He doesn’t understand that tv and films are different mediums

Shalom!!

Attached: C33D035A-2903-4560-BE51-E5EC717869F7.jpg (545x478, 39K)

>Anti-vax is at the least liberal hippy shit quit
Are you trolling or retarded? Antivax has been liberal mom bullshit for decades

Nothing to it, everyone engages in double think in some area or another. No different from
>I LOVE SCIENCE!
>WTF!? RACE ISN'T REAL!

What destroys this is that "autism" has a definition that grows constantly. I was born in 1985, there were still kids who were just "weird" they may be in special ed, but not all were autistic.

When i was in highschool they expanded the what counts as autism, and no one went back to adjust the stats, because no one got diagnosed with these weird little "disorders". I know plenty of people in my field who are "on the spectrum" as it's considered now, they all believe they benefited by just being socialized normally.

t. Attorney born in 1985

Attached: 1552131353883.jpg (624x480, 74K)

How exactly does any of that shit support Autism as being real?

Nice try rabbi.

>I love the cult of science!
>what the fuck is that
>what in the fuck is that
>fuck using proofs of things
>fuck actual statistics
>fuck cause and correlation
>fuck science

Vaccines don't cause autism they cause niggers. Nigger behavior has increased rapidly ever since vaccines.

This. Based user

that old method is as safe as injecting only a weakened virus, it all depends on the health of the person on the receiving end. The difference is the scab doesn't contain other foreign substances that a modern day injection comes with.

Attached: Micro and Nanocontamination in vaccines.jpg (1920x1656, 1.48M)

>Look at all those correlations
This is why politicians and legal departments need to keep their noses out of science.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a Jew

Nice try scholmo

Severely lacking in any evidence.

Study?
it's the warning insert for the injection you stupid meat puppet

Ask your pediatrician for their vaccine schedule and ask if they'll spread them out. They don't give them all at once. Although some well visits they can get three of them.

Source: father of 3. No one is autistic.

Hair dying is discouraged by birth clinic ads.

>they are the driving force behind the normalization of vaccintion
blames jews
it was FDR
checks out

This is wrong. I’m a middle child and have some ‘tism, while my siblings are normies. Not only is it unlikely my parents just dropped the ball on me while simultaneously doing it right for my siblings, I also had constant social interaction since birth with my older brother that he missed out on being the firstborn.

I don’t know what causes it, but you are wrong.

I said at the least it’s liberal mom bullshit
Learn reading comprehension

>This is the comparison they should be making, instead of doubling, tripling, quadrupling down on muh vaccines
you won't make any money that way user

Attached: 1911C252-ECDF-4336-980A-E3C9A7240E7A.jpg (1200x1200, 87K)

Nigga wut?

Weak sauce rabbi.

middle child is typically weaker from the mother not replenishing nutrients after the first birth which is why tooth decay and other immune disorders are more common in the 2nd child

Shalom, shill drybrain retard! Autism is a fancy way of saying that someone has a fucked up brain. According to all of those studies, vaccine play a large role.

Attached: E8199F98-6E97-4ED1-BF69-901DCDDC1C39.gif (255x190, 18K)

Either you're a Russian spreading propaganda to destabalise or you're mongo.

Either way you probably squat to take a shit.

it's funny that veterinarians will space out vaccinations for pets because it may harm them, but many doctors will jab a pregnant woman with multi-dose syringes without giving it a second thought

My younger sibling is closer in age to me than my older.
Try again.

But women used to have children up until menopause because there was no birth control. The age of having your first baby has risen, yes. But it's false that women having babies over 30 is a new thing.

>1 in 88
>88
Based

My brother was diagnosed with autism in 1963 (aged 4). At first he was just a bit scatty and did weird things. But he still went to school and rocked himself happy at the back of the class. He could talk (sort of) and had a wicked sense of humour. As I grew up, he gradually slipped away into a private fantasy world (professionals didn't understand how to prevent this back then). Now he lives in an assisted living care home. He knows about 2 dozen words but can't string them together. He can tie his shoelaces but doesn't know what money is for. Other people buy his clothes, food, toiletries. He's only allowed out with a carer, or he'd probably get himself run over by a car.
Don't be telling me this is all bullshit and can be sorted with a bit of discipline.
You do not know what you are talking about.

lmao just show the average age of mothers through the years,that's the real redpill

You’re not convincing anyone drybrain retard. You jidf faggots have the lowest IQ of any of the agencies infiltrating this website

Attached: 31755A2F-28B9-47B9-B702-CACEE57BD3EB.jpg (1017x798, 1014K)

This but unironically

Think it could have something to do with autism diagnoses being given to any kid who is socially awkward, mixed with the fact that almost all kids are socially awkward because they are raised by the TV and tablets instead of their parents and friends

>But it's false that women having babies over 30 is a new thing.
absolutely correct.
both my grans were popping out kids until they couldn't and none of my uncles or aunts who were born late suffered any kind of brain damage because of it

>

Attached: ie-versus-murder-rate-correlation.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Autism intensifying

youtu.be/wifSwSKVgfg