It's over

Yang is officially crazy.

Attached: loon.jpg (907x299, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares about any of the candidates in this election, morale has never been lower even for pro-government types. stop astroturfing like anyone here gives a shit, politics is beyond voting at this point.

Attached: 1552695995723.gif (480x360, 1.61M)

>truth
>reason
he’s toast

maybe he can start by actually explaining how he is going to pay for 1000/mo UBI since his website doesn't ("p-people will be healthier...t-that will do it!" "w-we'll get rid of all welfare programs!")

Claims through a VAT.

>tell the truth
>doesn't name the Jew
Pick one

>Listen to reason
>oppose pro-White people attempting to save the White race
Pick one.

Don't forget that he will make firearms more restricted in America than they are in Canada.

>Don't forget that he will make firearms more restricted in America than they are in Canada.
And he will protect the faggots and trannies.

Oh and he'll give amnesty to illegal immigrants.

He will also eat your dog.

Attached: Yang2020.jpg (395x775, 34K)

>He will also eat your dog.
And being non-White, he is soulless and has no right to reside in a White nation like the USA.

He has several interviews where he explains exactly how. Every yang thread it's explained. You're just pretending it can't work

>Actually trusting a politician on their word.
How often has that worked out for you?

confirmed, Yang must Hang

Attached: 1552937058287.jpg (1024x588, 488K)

Is this what you resort to when you don't have an argument

Attached: 1552017967279.jpg (867x881, 452K)

>Is this what you resort to when you don't have an argument
I'm just wondering when you think a politician actually didn't lie to you and actually lived up to their promises in the past.

I mean, voting and trusting politicians on their word hasn't worked for you so far, so why are voting and trusting a politician on their word now?

And before you imply it further, yes my statement applies to Trump as well.

Not in the yang gang but the idea is that if you are already receiving 1000$ per month in food stamps or other benefits you don't get shit because you are already getting it.

It is more or less a redistribution of welfare so that whitey gets it too. That way no one can claim its unfair that a single mother gets 2k$ in food stamps. Because every the guy making 1 million dollars can get an extra 1k$ per month.

This would then stimulate spending because poor people dont save money they spend it. This would stimulate economy generating cash.

Basically poor people wont get 1k$ per month because they already are.

Hes buddies with obongo though so im not gonna vote for his Chinese ass.

Attached: 1552921591489.png (618x411, 411K)

>trump let everyone down
>therefore yang will too!

>Trump is ziocuck XD lets just further the clove-piven strategy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

>hurr durr Yang won't let me down! derp
Every, single politician in your lifetime has let you down. Why do you delude yourself into thinking Yang won't let you down too?

Black man here
>Hes buddies with obongo
He has my vote

Back to getting plastered with Yang threads... I wish we had another Brenton Tarrant