My uncle got a mail order bride when he was 65. His bride was 37

My uncle got a mail order bride when he was 65. His bride was 37.

For a start it was weird and he tells how she’d cook meals and stand behind him so she couldn’t be seen but could attend to anything he wanted. she would insist he finish before a massage and being tucked into bed. She seemed under the impression that a man was to be kept like a king and she was there for food and sex.

She would only eat for herself after he was asleep. He tells us he had to metaphorically beat the submissiveness out of her.

Now 14 years later they have three kids, she is fucking insane in that fun-insane kind of way, and more a part of the family than most of the extended family I grew up with. Cultures well and truly blended beautifully.

And when she visits, I get substantially fatter.

Attached: mail order bride.jpg (1024x683, 161K)

>Filipino women
Disgusting

Absolutely disgusting and repulsive. Find a white girl you sick freaks.

Attached: A0C59608-C642-4D1E-B9C4-926BBFED3F74.jpg (1034x1377, 831K)

Attached: 0D875B91-5C08-4EDC-999A-EA769EF406FF.jpg (190x190, 11K)

Attached: A5002278-1899-4BA0-873D-C483A7B99366.jpg (633x698, 119K)

Attached: DCFC6D37-4ED5-493A-AD8D-2AEB0FE6CC2C.png (800x422, 512K)

if u settle for an asian, u r a subhuman degenerate

Attached: 8EF2E7A3-B982-41AD-9C95-CC0DA2991C1C.jpg (640x795, 134K)

White men are such fucking losers when they resort to this shit

Attached: 875109F8-2FDA-4C91-B96F-B208EE73822E.jpg (500x650, 83K)

>37 year old mail order bride.
>3 kids.
Holy fuck those hapas are going to be retarded. Especially the last one.

Attached: 99DD9BF3-1D6D-4D0A-9D81-4D8028ACE793.jpg (1300x812, 291K)

Attached: 39C51988-0560-4F21-ABE5-C63A6D3D9103.jpg (1080x810, 74K)

Hi Tenda, hows life?

Do you ever go offline mate?

Attached: 1C86598E-F2F9-44FF-B36B-E0ED50625E5F.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

i think its only a problem if theyre breeding. but if theyre 65 and past breeding age, who cares. live in se asia fucking sucks and being a 65 yo incel fucking sucks. its mutually beneficial.

>dad in his mid 80s at high school functions
Wew

Indeed, these men are pathetic rejects.

?

Attached: A07F4805-D4E6-4EE5-BBE7-40A184AD2DE6.jpg (533x800, 63K)

NOTICE HOW IT'S ALWAYS WHITE MEN AND BLACK MEN WHO STRAY FROM THEIR PACKS.

God Russia is a disaster.

>Is he your great granddad?
>Nah he's my dad.

>Hapa thread appears.
>AM/WF poster appears.
>Every time no matter the time of day.

What I am more saddened about is not that some old crusty fuck finds some disgusting gold digger shitskin asian but that she will inherit wealth beyond anything she could ever get and plus that she will invite countless of her family and friends in said country and bring wifes for other desperate old idiots who will happily give out their heritage and land to invaders.

Attached: 1548499931078.jpg (720x491, 51K)

>not loving lbfms

honestly i dont see anyhing bad with it
he found himself a decent woman abroad when all local women are garbage

I am happy for your uncle sounds like it worked out well for him I am sure he is allot happier than the majority of the people posting on Jow Forums.

Nigga if you found me in all those AMWF threads it means you don’t go offline either

Attached: BB6A6507-C5CE-4C5A-9FB4-92DE953B3526.jpg (639x766, 138K)

problem is she is not decent, she is just desperate whore who will sell her self for money and visa.
As he mentioned she changed her behaviour dramatically just like most of these whores.
At least he could have imported some White poor women then Ugly disgusting Rat Asian whore.

Filipinos are especially disgusting rat people who like to lick white people assholes in hope of getting something out of them.

Attached: 1552372528811.jpg (1000x758, 157K)

you sound like you have issues
id personally prefer filipinos and arabs to herzegovinians

>he had to metaphorically beat the submissiveness out of her
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOUR UNCLE DO THAT
IS HE A DUMBASS?
THE FUCK GOT A GOLDEN GOOSE AND HE'S TYING ITS TUBES?
FUCKING IDIOT

Whats point of inserting "you have issues" about? Is that argument?
Nobody said you have to import Herzegovinians you idiot.

Filipino women are conquering men of all races in this shithole fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

you are obsessing too much about these poor brown people, it doesnt matter if someone brings a woman from abroad or some isolated shit like that
what does matter is if we import hundreds of thousands of herzegovinian cavemen and they never leave

+ you sound like you are very angry at something

>My uncle got a mail order bride
>His bride was 37
kek, was she on sale?
This.

Attached: 02 - 7lapLk0.jpg (900x598, 49K)

besides white women behaviour is the reason why people prefer east asian ones in the first place

>We should bring more primitive and uglier women to destroy our heritage because I am too dumb to find white women.

No wonder "caveman" Herzegovinians are ruling Croatia because idiots like you believe are superior to everyone by being shafted in Asshole at same time.

My uncle did something like this.
Not a fan of my uncle, but his wife is cool. Made the best food for Thanksgiving.
Yes, the men doing this may be losers, but it really showed me what life is like with a woman that hasn't been ruined by Western Culture.

Attached: 1550698687547.png (1031x490, 1.13M)

Stay mad & sad,zipper-chan
asian bois are the least desired race of man

Attached: Asian Trigger.jpg (935x1248, 192K)

Actually know of 2 guys in process with French "mail order" brides.
Bottom line is there are white women in europe redpilled to the coming storm and they want out now.

Now sure the end result is good food and constant blowing but they are quite white.
Good luck

>white dad
>black mom
>both my parents are beautiful
>i'm a stunning redbone angel baby boy

Feels good, kek.
I feel for the white guys in ur photo, OP.
They don't know the waste they are.

Attached: fb1640ca-956c-422c-9f8c-34085187de39.png (1242x1504, 2.71M)

i knew you are a herzegovinian or some other kind of dotepenec all along mate
which basically makes you a rapefugee on the soil of my ancestors so you need to stfu

Imagine dating a woman with rope as hair.

Attached: 0c7ac0963899a1ff629e9112e010fbbe.jpg (832x1024, 216K)

My brother got a mail order bride as well, but from Moldova. He's 45 yrs old btw and his bride is 18. It honestly makes me want to vomit when I think about it. She's so beautiful too lads, ugh everytime I see her I get so fucking hard. I sometimes take upskirt videos of her when she's washing the dishes (works great because she listens to music while she washes dishes and is totally distracted)

Attached: IMG_file_90028748882.jpg (477x810, 33K)

Kid looks like Chucky

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

At least they have white skin nigger.

Gay as fuck blog post with cringey ending, also not political fgt

At least she's white.

Nice copypasta from last year. Is it so late in 2019 already?

>hurr durr you are Herzegovian

Do you know that Herzegovians are people belonging to Herzegovina? They consist of Croats, Serbs and Bošnjaks.. just like in whole Bosnia.
Whats problem with Croatian Herzegovians? They are Catholic, they are croats, they are educated...

I see you are sore loser who wants to justify your own failure on other successful people. Let me guess you are Communist and you would support another Yugoslavia?

Attached: 1546600206900.jpg (517x601, 54K)

It's funny that you said this. I was remembering some shit like that today...
I once was dating a rich black bitch from my High School and she was a caffuzza (half black and half native/asian) with a deep curly hair that looked too straight (with some little waves on the top of the head) down the neck.

I told her I was not going to walk in the streets with a black chick using a white chick wig, kek.

A black bitch with a rasta hair we call it "the reins of Love".

Why so pervert?

imagine not being able to convince a woman to be with you
what a bunch of cucks

Attached: 5svkl88blpj21.jpg (500x483, 20K)

dont give a shit what nationality someone is
if you are natively from herzegovina - you are herzegovinian
+ i have very strict criteria for considering who is catholic so that doesnt fly either
im kajkavian and this is land of my people - if you are not you dont belong here and you are in fact:
a) invader (much less likely since we exterminated most of those
b) rapefugee

>I see you are sore loser who wants to justify your own failure on other successful people. Let me guess you are Communist and you would support another Yugoslavia?
my entire family were ustase and im am a far right very religious person

I like asian people but I dont really find their women attractive. Its nothing personal, I am sure there are plenty asian men who can make asian women happy.

Also most happas are insanely insecure, I dont want to make new happa's

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 124K)

You think thats bad, I go into the laundry hamper and stole her used thong once and jerked off into it. Before I did that I took a long whiff ugh mmmmmm.

Attached: IMG_file_88772887274.jpg (1000x750, 349K)

You are exactly type of idiot why our country is falling apart.
While people in power are telling you who is enemy and firing you up against others who have done nothing they steal and destroy everything while you fight the wrong enemy.
You are pledging blind alliance to territory and names without any common sense you are dumbest of dumbest in other words useful idiot.

Let me guess Zagreb is superior and other regions are shit.

Attached: 1545869389810.jpg (960x775, 146K)

this doesn't trigger me i guess i'm not a racist but just a realist

feels damn good

Why are you saying lad when you're American
How does someone take an upskirt video without getting caught immediately?

Post a pic of her.

>our country
you have a country, i dont my country was flooded by rapefugee immigrants such as yourself
imagine if we said in the past century like you
today your entire family and people would be slaughtered by the serbs
perhaps we should have acted like you do now, but in the end we are not mountain dwelling savages like you and our mercy has a way of bouncing back at us

>muh enenmy
>muh people in power
idgaf, this is my land, land my ancestors left me, one my peopel built while yours hav ebeen fucking sheep on dinara, one to which you dont belong so stfu about muh migrants cause yo uare one fo them

I get it if +60 old man gets a somewhere around forties thai etc. wife. That's the most usual interracial pair in the west but to actually make kids with them and in that age is what the fuck seriously.
You're supposed to be divorced with kids and then seek easy living retirement waifu.

Is it just me or is that the same chink everytime but with a different chick?

you must be proud

I was just going to post this. Time to confess AMWF poster, you make these threads just so you can dump your images huh.

Men can breed well into their 60s

that's normal behavior i think

I am revolted by my actions
I'm also ashamed to say I've slipped a roofie in her drink multiple times and felt up on her.

Attached: IMG_file_992874772221.jpg (1000x668, 99K)

>bringing foreign women back to North America where they can screw you over legally
If you’re going to marry one keep them there, bringing them here will bring you nothing but misery

Dude you can't even write proper english yet you go insult people from Herzegovina who are far more educated and have are richer.
First of all I am not Herzegovian and I don't give shit, I wish I was at least I would have stronger unity with people who actually care to help each other unlike you most of you dumb Croats who perceive Serbs as biggest enemy.
Biggest enemy is inside your country in your government yet you are too dumb to see, you would rather go scream and shout Kill Chetnik than actually do something to help Croatia.
You are going by the flow because you know its accepted and easiest way in Croatia to criticize Serbs.
If we had strong Economy and actually focused on Manufacturing and building our country to be strong economically and military, Serbs would be last of our problems in world, yet soon there will be much bigger enemy that will come in your country while you argue about irrelevant shit.

Do you feel regret?

Attached: download.png (283x178, 7K)

>my god this is the quality of posters around here

All the time. My biggest regret was not fucking her when she was passed out.

Nobody gives a shit about your literal who country drama.

Both of you fuck off.

fuck off rapefugee
>muh serbs
serbs have been living here way logner than you have
>muh economy
thats right, import migrants cause migrants are good for the economy you leftists pos

fuck off with you and your fake nation
we have never been and never ever will eb the same people

is mail order brides an actual thing?

Thank you I agree, I will stop arguing with literal who idiot.

you aren't white. What race is you and your brother

tako je bolan

Attached: prsut.jpg (800x480, 65K)

>that thousand cock stare

don't feel bad fren, it's the same all over the world. there's still some idiots who think things will change once we hit x, y or z point but the real truth is it's over. western nations are fucked almost all of them, no matter which state of decay they are in presently

were from Kuwait living in the states (san diego)

Discord trannies have weird sexual fetishes.

Imagine being such a beta you have to pay some half-retarded person with the equivalent of a 8th grade education to travel halfway around the world to get companionship.

Just a reminder for anyone who actually did,
or does this: Nobody respects you, and we would think better of you if you had just stayed alone.
Your relationship is a farce, you did nothing other than open your bank account, and every other person who sees you walking down the street laughs at you in their head.
Especially if you are white and the girl is Thai.
It's just a big fat sign reading "I am so insufferable that I have to pay someone to be in a relationship." to everyone else.

im just angry cause hes a guy whose family migrated here recent times as refugees/economic migrants from poor war struck balkans area
and now he is ranting about migrants
pretty mindblowing, right?

Stop while you can, user.
I did some dumb shit like that when I was younger... today I live everyday with a big pain in my heart - even getting away from that without any consequence (other than in my mind, and soul if you believe shit like this).

I feel ashamed all the time and I feel like the Heaven's Door are closed for me.

Stop while you can, boy. You don't want to live with the regret that comes with sexual imposture/bad behavior.

Attached: image0.jpg (1132x2048, 307K)

Me have very very small pusy
Me love husband

what the fuck are you talking about? Croat who is arguing with other Croats who is "Real" Croat, you are dumbest on highest order.

What does it matter where do Croatians come from, if they are from Bosnia, Dalmatia, Slavonija or Istria they are still Croats you dumb fuck, jesus fuck. I am full blooded Croat what the hell are you ranting about idiot. Who are you against now? Serbians or Croatians?
I am from Istria 2 generations of my family and even if I came from Bosnia or Herzegovina what does it matter I would still be Croat you dumb fuck.

When you have an unlimited resource of cash and other amenities at your disposal you fall into a deep pit of degeneracy. Even now I am so high off this strawberry cough kush the screen is blurry and I feel like I'm going to fall asleep.

I think these women have those super tight pussies. The ones that can't even take average sized dicks.
A BBC would kill them.

Would your bro get mad if you dry humped her?

Every "Nazi" or "alt right" whatever the fuck little virgin on here would get the shit kicked out of them if they ever had the confidence to leave their basements. Haven't checked this hit in like 4 years and it's only gotten worse, y'all are so anti gay that you've become fags

>Bošnjaks
HOL UP

>muh croat
nobody gives a shit about your nationality rapefugee
thats a pretty slick way of shielding yourself from the truth
>istria
no, you arent, nobody cares which was the temporary stop destination for your bolan parents on your way here

Shut your white ass up

So who is in your definition Croat? Only people from Zagreb?

I would if I could. But white girls no want me, so I just bang woc.

idgaf about your nationality as i said
i am kajkavian, if you are not feel free to fuck off my land to mother bosnia or learn to respect that

>2 generation
my ancestors live here since 5th/6th century when they migrated from the alps after collapse of roman empire

I always see this AMWF relationship pairing on here and I assume it’s supposed to trigger me, but I really don’t have anything against the gooks. Nice people.