Is this good? Bad? Doesn’t seem very traditional

Is this good? Bad? Doesn’t seem very traditional

What’s pol approved dating situations?

Attached: 4D7A6B4D-7529-4DE5-9250-0E3E9655230D.jpg (750x555, 91K)

they bitched for decades about equality so give it to them and make them hate it.

If they're both working, both pay for things.
Once they get married she should quit, get pregnant, and start raising kids and creating a home for them while he works a job to provide income to pay for their expenses.

ideally the other partner pays for everything, and likes it

Reported.

Dating is degeneracy.

Traditionally, back in the 30's, men would pay for dates, hold doors open, etc. And in return, the woman would go to his house and cook him dinner and clean his house.

Funny how the only side of that which got abolished is the side which inconvenienced women, the side where women had to actually do some work.

Fucking cunts.

Its all the bitch can afford when she makes 75 cents to his dollar.

Bitch i'm poor as fuck pay for everything and i'll dick you til you can't walk.

My girlfriend and I do something similar. I'll pay for drinks at the bar and she'll buy dinner afterwards.

pay for dinner=just the tip?

>I’ll pay 10% of what he paid.
But still thinks she should get paid as much as him.

Attached: 338AEEC6-EB04-4701-BFFC-DBF9F5CC02CF.jpg (651x1024, 59K)

Eh dating is overrated

>paying to watch shill propaganda
if I watch a movie I do it in the comfort of my home

>he buys the movie tickets, I got the snacks and drinks
Bitch is getting ripped off. That shit costs way more than the tickets

Every relationship I was ever in I payed for the dates I took the girls on. Except then I'd get a girlfriend, and she'd want to go out, but I'd be kinda broke and then she'd want to pay for it so I'd just let her. And then that would happen off and on some.

Look how equally I'm treating you user now marry me so I can steal all your money.

It evens out when she pays $5 tip on a $45 dollar meal

"Dating" is a Jewish invention designed to doom white relationships and marriages to failure.

Courting didn't "just happen" as a tradition. It's the best way.

>pay $50 for dinner
>girl leaves $8 tip
>pay $30 for movie tickets
>teehee I'm on a diet so I didn't buy a coke and just got this small $6 popcorn
>Pay $100 for the entire date
>Oh I'm not sure if we should go on a second date, we just don't click
or
>oh I don't want to go out, let's just grab chipotle and watch a movie on netflix

She pays the least, yet claims equality. He pays everything one night, she gets a pizza the next. Sounds like a sucker bet. But if she is a sucker it might be worth while.

Men and women are not equal partners.

Whores are cheaper and more honest.

I never pay for anything for the girl on a first date. I REFUSE to be put into some sluts phone as "free food" or some thing.

Gamers rise up

isn't it ironic how straight men go on about how flamboyant and emotional gays are, but turn in to destroyed crying manchildren when their bitch leaves them

I always pay because it's cute when she gets annoyed I won't let her pay

This. Dating is degenerate and NOT traditional. Parents are responsible for facilitating partner selection for their children.

Can't have a bitch leave you if you don't keep cunts around to begin with.

just buy her dinner and cover the bill for the fuck of it, it's a negligible amount of money unless you're a Jew. I mean so what, you bought dinner and you want to hold it over her head? that's so common lol, do it because why not, fuck expectations

reward her for tracking towards loyalty, but otherwise don't even give anyone mean more than that first impression, and drop her at the first observation of games being played

Snacks and drinks cost more than the damn ticket.

Thats how I do it, and my girlfriend makes more than me and always will (she learned to code lmao). But we still do things 50/50, as we would do if I ever have more money than her. This is the best way fora high trust relationship.

If you are picking the place pay, you are taking them out.
If you are married it doesn't matter cause it is all the same.
If it is a huge deal who is paying dump them as they are a bad match.

Well it sure isn't traditional for you to be secretly using a computer while on Amish land, Jebediah.

This, chads go to the movies for a date.

It's ok

50/50 aka equal

I do this with my gf. It works out nicely

there is no such thing as a balanced relationship. as nothing in life can be split in half perfectly.
what will happen is one of the parties will do/pay more and the other side will start to take it for granted while the cuck slowly realizes whats going on and gets disillusioned

women are always the first ones to realize if they are doing "more" and will promptly end the relationship if that's the case

>pol
>dating
pick one

The guy gets a better deal by paying the whole thing and then the next day let her pay

I’m no lothario, but there is no better feeling than laying down pipe so well that they do everything for you so that you’ll do it again. Had an older woman offer to be my sugar momma, just stay at home and dick her down when she got off work. Had to turn it down because that’s just a chad form of neet

She should take it balls deep if he pays for dinner desu.

This is just the usual dumb bitch deluding herself, an ex of mine used to say shit like this when we were together.
We still see each other from time to time and she admitted recently shes in debt now because I'm not paying for everything.

Jow Forums fetishizes muh traditional marriage and yet wants women to pay half or more for everything. It’s almost as if Jow Forumss beliefs are inconsistent.

Attached: 703E725C-2AE7-49CB-8A8E-8D229C54CD84.jpg (225x225, 6K)

She is only virtue signaling. If he could not afford those things all the time, she would be gone.

My wife is submissive and stays home with our baby, cleans, cooks all my meals, brings me beer etc, three months and I still haven't changed a diaper, so I do all the door-holding stuff. When she posts on here no one believes she's actually a woman because she's so perfect.

>Jow Forums is one person

That’s just cope and you know it

This.
It really depends on the kind of woman you are looking for though.
If you are super protective and traditional then be prepared for your type of woman to expect you to buy her shit.
If you are a bit more modern and looking for someone you can connect with on a philosophical level then be prepared for a woman who acts more independently.
Either way, if there is any potential in the relationship at all then this should be something the two of you can discuss.

Debunked multiple times so you are either a shill, troll, or moron

To be fair she said one date him one date her, and the snacks and drinks in cinema sometimes are more expensive than the tickets.

>balanced
>he pays 90% of everything

Because people that work in coal mines make the same as a waitress. KYS in all fields you faggot.

Honestly if you get married or have a gf you will realize how much money goes down the drain. Not even kids spend so much of your money than a wife or a gf.

Maybe she should go work in the mines then, faggot.

Peasant women were expected to work the fields and noble women were expected to manage estates. I am not receiving a dowry, so she can cover some costs.

Bet she paid for one meal out of one hundred and then made this post

This. Just this.

this woman has a relationship with social media not another human being only as a prop for her relationship with social media

I can't tell you how many $thousands I've wasted on useless cunts that lead to nothing.

You can split or you can pay for it all, who the fuck actually goes on dates anymore? Most encounters now are drinks and sex if they’re not screwing around. No matter what be prepared to drop whatever woman on a dime.

I’d dump my fucking boyfriend if he asked me to pay for shit, I’m six years younger tho

>allowing her online to attention whore
>good relationship

pick one

That's what I was thinking.

>being a responsible adult nowadays is considered a special treat

Chances of her actually doing it and not just for the internet points?

I generally would be amused by, and appreciative of a woman trying to pay for me. I would, however, have to decline.

Besides looks to me like fucking basic decency rather than a special bullshit. What has this world become

Gay shit

That's untrue, if the man is high value, she'll be happy to do "more."

Besides, women literally cannot do "more," unless you have a sugar mama and the case with SM is that usually you are a pretty boy or a stud she's paying to keeping around, so it's relatively even.

based and banicapilled

i'd consider dating modern white wimmenz if they paid for it all and did all the work. reparations for being a white male. until then i'll jack off and play videogames

You know she would weasle out of that and try to "I'll get the tip" every time thinking somehow that she's clever for thinking of this painfully obvious scheme.

Following suit, she says she'll buy the snacks because she either a) doesn't ever do so and therefore doesn't know they're expensive or b) will buy snacks outside for cheap and smuggle them in so she doesn't actually have to pay her fair share.

Women get ridiculous gains from affirmative action, grants, etc. but then they still expect the man to bear the brunt of the expenditures. My girlfriend does this shit all the time. Keeps track of money I owe her if she paid for something for me and when I treat her to a meal or buy her something, there is no consideration as to forgiving my "debt".

Women are biologically inclined to behave like this, that's why it's mind-numbingly infuriating that they get these advantages.

That being said, always remember: you can't put a price on good pussy.

>That being said, always remember: you can't put a price on good pussy.
prostitutes do all the time

You stupid fuck, in a real relationship your spouse needs to be your equal. Of course this is fair and approved. However, I do pay about 65% of the time instead of only 50.

>having morals and pro-culture custom and rituals is some kind of insane, secluded, cultist ideology. The Jewwashing is so strong in you

this is true is a feminist matriarchy fueled by judeo-materialism. It is less true in a generational family theocratic monarchy

>If I sleep with a BBC he pays the toll, this is how we roll

Norway is right. A skill harlot is skilled because she knows how to have sex and work her clientele. As well as her looks, putting a price on pussy has been one of the defining aspects of human history.

All this proves is that as a country, 99% of the citizens of Canada are not only worthless, but dangerous to human existence as their ideologies, opinions and policy are designed to scourge human life from Earth.

>I pay only 10%
>that's so balanced
>I'm such a stronk and indepenence wymyn
>smash the patriarchy

Reality:
>She pays a 15-20% gratuity for a meal, working out to roughly 17% of the total "bill" being paid
>She wants desperately to eat processed sugar, salt, butter, chocolate so she can get fat and bitch about "why don't you love me anymore? is it because i'm fat? REEEEEEE"
>If he takes her out for a night on the town, spending frivolously on dat pussy, she'll buy him a few McDoubles the next night
Balanced, yup

>this woman has a relationship with social media
>tfw you will never mean more to a woman than her social media and smartphone
>tfw a girl will never like you more than a piece of plastic made by slave labor in China
this is the world we chose to create

ive never understood why men do this
you're only inflating their egos and making them attach a dollar sign to their pussy, a very high dollar sign thats gonna make it more difficult for anyone trying to get with them

I get a bitch a Mcdouble and ice water. After that if she doesn't put out, I never call back. You guys are some fucking faggots.

This