Will incels be granted a GF in the ethnostate?

Will incels be granted a GF in the ethnostate?

Will all my wildest dreams come true if I join /pole/?

Attached: incel-1024x510.jpg (1024x510, 66K)

>incels
>ethnostate
thread's stale

yes of course but she will match your attractiveness

If you’re a 4/10 guess what you’re getting for a gf

If you're useful for the society, i.e. a great scientist

>GF
>pole

pick one.

rest your tongue on the roof of your mouth

As long as she isn't obese I'm ok with that

my chin is like the guy on the left. what do?

middle looks the best, left and right look mongoloid tier

cope

If you're a functional incel but look like either of the the guys on the right sure
If you look like the left then sorry, genetic fuck ups need to go

>surely i will get all the pussy thanks to my caveman jaw and forehead
cope

Found the low-t cuck.

No chin no ethnostate

ritual suicide

No such thing as incel

Attached: Screenshot_213.png (600x522, 487K)

Mew and chew

there is a reason “pretty boys” are considered most attractive and not neanderthal looking abominations lmao kys

Attached: 5E77F831-E43F-457B-95FA-F0DF1FE73A35.jpg (500x735, 116K)

The race war will Harfen you into a Person that can get himself a GF. Or cull you

you could still get laid looking like the guy on the left if you act like a big enough piece of shit.

the whole looksmaxing thing is heavily slanted on online dating studies which are inherently physical appearance based. "SLAYER" would destroy even "PRETTY BOY" on tinder (in a big city you could expect about 4000 matches on tinder looking like the guy on the right and about 400 looking like the middle guy) "INCEL" wouldn't have a chance.

if the guy on the left sold drugs, was sufficiently ruthless etc. you could still get plenty of tail, even physically "hot" girls. if the guy on the left was a well adjusted individual he's absolutely fucked.

You can't fool biology. It's one thing to consider something attractive in the context of popular culture, and another thing to be sexually attracted to something. The only reason pretty boys are considered attractive is because teenage girls like them

People make stupid divisions like looks, status height etc without realizing that it all comes down to power. Social status is power. Prettiness is power. Money is power. Strength is power. And so on. Some women prefer certain markers of power, other women other markers.

im ok with being a pretty boy

you just contradicted yourself 3 times in that paragraph. biology dictates that mostly masculine features with a hint of femininity has always ruled sexuality. women are attracted to strong protectors/providers that also look like they wouldn’t bring harm to the woman and her children. men with completely masculine features like on the right might be attractive to some, sure, but not to most because they look disingenuine, selfish, brutish, etc.

not if the woman is ovulating.

secondary sex characteristics are insanely powerful.

Came here to post this

when woman are ovulating they become hyper-focused on what they want the most out of a man and provider. again, if some women do find the brute attractive regardless, they will of course find him attractive tenfold during ovulation. have you been around a woman during ovulation, when she is emotionally attached to her favourite male celebrities? assess the type of man she likes and 9/10 times it will be a masculine figure with some feminine traits.

Attached: 48BB449A-3CDD-4205-9B1F-F4A4E28579C8.jpg (611x800, 54K)

this,
you look good when you look good as a man, and dressed up like a woman (unironicaly)

>you just contradicted yourself 3 times in that paragraph
Doubt that. More likely: you fail to understand my point.

>biology dictates that mostly masculine features with a hint of femininity has always ruled sexuality
This doesn't really mean anything. What is a hint of femininity? There is no such thing as 100% masculine or 100% feminine human. Let's put your statement like this: biology dictates that mostly masculine features attract women.

> that also look like they wouldn’t bring harm to the woman and her children.
That is just personal preference and varies wildly among women.

>men with completely masculine features like on the right might be attractive to some, sure, but not to most because they look disingenuine, selfish, brutish, etc.
This is your subjective conclusion that doesn't necessarily hold in reality.

You have been zog-brainwashed

This is true.

This is not true. The guy on the right looks like a mean ass. Most girls like slightly pretty boys.

Incel threads in general are stupid. The only person truly denying yourself anything is yourself. Correct your thinking and your ass will follow.

If you guys are like picture 1 I can make you into the picture 3 for cheap. I work in the medical sector in SE asia and people do plastic surgery here all the time! Removing genetic chin fat and jaw augmentation is easy and makes you from 3/10 to 7/10.
Also it's cheap here, maybe 5 times less than in USA or EU

>Most girls like slightly pretty boys.
The matters change significantly when you start talking about adult women?

i wouldnt like to have HIV

>This doesn't really mean anything. What is a hint of femininity? There is no such thing as 100% masculine or 100% feminine human. Let's put your statement like this: biology dictates that mostly masculine features attract women.
again, sven, your reading comprehension is doing my head in. you just agreed with my point. biology dictates that mostly masculine features attract women because they also have some feminine features. we are talking broad spectrum here, there is no point in including outliers, like women who find trannies attractive or women who like niggers.
>That is just personal preference and varies wildly among women.
not a personal preference and not an argument. since the dawn of men, women have wanted men that look like they wouldn’t harm their offspring and that is a fact. women love their offspring more than their partners, and you cannot refute this because it would simply be dishonest.
>This is your subjective conclusion that doesn't necessarily hold in reality.
this is simply the conclusion that most women are drawn to, biologically and evolutionarily, given from the points that i already stated. you can assess the type of men over history that have been deemed most notably attractive, or even assess the women in your own life, and either way it will fit the threshold i am presenting.

Because you worry to get laid too much after the surgery? ;)
Anyway our surgeon is a white guy too and the local staff is trained in France

>The guy on the right looks like a mean ass. Most girls like slightly pretty boys.
Both the middle and the right are pretty boys.

adult women’s tastes when compared to teenage girls only SLIGHTLY vary, and not because of the facial features they find inherently attractive. that stays the same throughout their lives. the change comes from adult women preferring characteristics like facial hair, body hair, and a larger body type compared to teenage girls (no extra hair, relatively skinny men.)

im 8/10 desu

Mew Mew Mew

Still got a margin of improvement, a good canvas makes for a greater result.

incels get the rope too

>biology dictates that mostly masculine features attract women because they also have some feminine features.
No, I'm not agreeing with that. I'm only agreeing with this:
>mostly masculine features attract women

A masculine man is not made more attractive by an addition of feminine features. That's bullshit ZOG brainwash.

>since the dawn of men, women have wanted men that look like they wouldn’t harm their offspring and that is a fact.
What does it mean to 'look like you'd harm children'? Physiognomy is a pseudoscience. I'm going to go with: no.

>biologically and evolutionarily, given from the points that i already stated. you can assess the type of men over history that have been deemed most notably attractive, or even assess the women in your own life, and either way it will fit the threshold i am presenting.
Clearly we are living different timelines then

>adult women’s tastes when compared to teenage girls only SLIGHTLY vary
They vary hugely throughout your life. Cougars are fringe. Most women find men of their age or older attractive.

I can fix it!

does it hurt removing genetic chin fat? actualy i have it, not much but still (im not a chinlet)

There is no such thing as genetic chin fat. Either you are fat or your jaws are too set back due to shit posture. Chin has nothing to do with it.

spewing “zog brainwash” every post because you don’t like what you’re reading is not helping you. i could call you a kike myself for pretending you don’t understand the basic concepts of what women find attractive. a masculine man is made more attractive by an addition of feminine features because everyone has a ratio of masc-to-fem features, bonehead. some more than others, some less than others, and men with that defining ratio have always been sexually covetted.
>What does it mean to 'look like you'd harm children'?
not being able to come to your own conclusion about this, does lead me to believe you are being willfully ignorant or are just completely clueless on sex and sexual attraction. and you should not be having a debate like this if such is the case. looking like a predator, an overtly masculine brute, and by association lacking brains or empathy, is looking like you would be an inept provider and ergo harm the offspring. there are other of checkmarks as well.
>Clearly we are living in different timelines
this isn’t a refute. but i do implore you to actually see what women always have generally found attractive. hint: not caveman hypermasculine features.

Attached: DDE76B6A-8E1C-431A-A362-8B69DABDBB1B.jpg (664x962, 176K)

im not fat 79kg by 179cm height, i just allways had some fat on my face, what makes it more round

Not at all, it's a simple procedure and if you fear pain I will just ask the anesthiologist to give you an higher dose so by the time it wears off the pain is 90% gone. But if you want it can be done slowly just by using lipolysis injections and simply melt it away just using a strong topical analgesic for not making you feel the injection.
Generally if your skin is floppy we will have to do surgery if your skin is still young and elastic we can do just the injections.

im 19 my skin is in good condition, the surgery works like a face lift or something ?

i am also 19. how much would this procedure cost? im ugly as fuck and i want to do something about it. if i get stationed in asia ill look for a place to have it done

That's incorrect. The position of fat on the body is strictly genetic, also the main cause is loose skin. Anyway fixing either case is possible.
Jaw to small/back? Jaw augmentation.
Loose skin after weight loss? Neck lift
Just a bit of stubborn fat?non surgical Lipolysis injections
Lots of fat in the neck? Surgical lipolysis and fat removal probably followed by neck tuck.

And if you got it all we can combine the treatments.

Stfu autist. user had it exactly right. Incels on here who never go out, so they don't see guys like the one on left getting pussy. But literally every ugly guy like that i've ever seen with a girl has had asshole tendencies to a pretty significant degree.

Its time to accept trap wives and reproduce through surrogacy

For you just a few injections, the cheapest and easiest. The injections will kill the cells that store fat in the neck and your body will absorb it and store it somewhere else also because you skin and elastic is young it will not stay loose afterwards. Only drawback is that it takes a couple of visits to finish the treatment. So maybe you should plan 12 days here if you want to do it.

>spewing “zog brainwash” every post because you don’t like what you’re reading is not helping you.
I don't do it to support my point, but to complement my rhetoric. The points are there either way.

>don’t understand the basic concepts of what women find attractive. a masculine man is made more attractive by an addition of feminine features because everyone has a ratio of masc-to-fem features, bonehead.
These are your concepts. I'm not fond of them. Note that all generalizations are more or less delusion. At best, you will have constructed a holey framework that loosely resembles something meaningful, not anything that correctly describes the complexities of the outer world.

>not being able to come to your own conclusion about this, does lead me to believe you are being willfully ignorant or are just completely clueless on sex and sexual attraction.
I'm ignorant of the reasoning behind your claims. I could come up with a hundred ways to answer the question I asked you. But those would be my answers, not yours. Since I'm conversating with YOU, answering my own questions would be pointless, wouldn't it? Yes it would.

>looking like a predator
This is not an answer, but moving goalpost. What does a predator mean to you other than high masculinity? Is your pic related a predator?

>by association lacking brains or empathy
Are you claiming that an evolutionarily significant portion of masculine males lack brains?

>is looking like you would be an inept provider and ergo harm the offspring.
The only scenario where you'd look like an inept provider would be when you looked physically weak: small, frail, no muscle, submissive posture.

>this isn’t a refute.
You stated that historically women are attracted to a certain type of men. I reject this statement. Thus there is nothing to refute.

Start mewing, your jaws are too set back.

does that work for belly fat?

Attached: 1552892456052.jpg (595x420, 48K)

>That's incorrect. The position of fat on the body is strictly genetic, also the main cause is loose skin. Anyway fixing either case is possible.
You are arguing past my point. Fat depositioins are genetic. There is no such thing as genetic predisposition to chin fat. You'd just be fat, doc.

>Stfu autist. user had it exactly right.
I'm not disagreeing with him, just building upon his point. Look money status all boil down to power. I am right. So are you.

If you are fucked up I need a photo. Maybe needs more than just one procedure. Anyway most likely below 5k basic ones are 2k, injections less.
Same stuff in the USA is 5x to 10x and we use American or French or south Korea products. In the USA it's crazy expensive to run a clinic, doctors salaries and even nurses are very high, insurance is nuts, all the products and medicines are multiples of what you pay here for the same brand. Rent and taxes are also high.

i cant post anything on this board

I think the most sexually aggressive females, who just wanna fuck, ignore the guy in the middle if he acts too nice. i've got that pretty boy look. Girls that hit on me hard quickly lose interest because I come across too nice. I can literally see the excitement fade from their eyes because I don't respond as aggressively as they were hoping. I suppose the same thing could happen to that really masculine guy, but in my case they were probably already thinking in their minds "he's prob just a nice guy". It's fuckin amazing what a turn off this is to girls. I should know better, but as soon as we talk for more than 30 seconds, I can't help giving away these indications of niceness. (Plenty of girls who are looking for a "boyfriend" stick around, just not the more sexually aggressive girls who were dtf that night)

No. It isn’t. And you are gay.

really though just start chewing on shit. It will strengthen your jaw.

I'm tired of the ethnostate shit.
I want old Jow Forums, old Jow Forums was actually funny

Yes but if you eat too much that comes back. Anyway really depends on your situation. Also fat is also stored around internal organs so you would still be affected by fat related issues and illnesses.
Generally using surgery to become thin is not a good idea but if you have some hard location to deal with (love handles for example) it works very well. Or if you have a floppy belly and need a tummy tuck.

>hard location to deal with
lol. Just fix your lifestyle. Liposuction is the most retarded thing there is.

Post a photo you found online of someone similar to you I just need to get the idea.

you would know what a mongoloid looks like, wouldn't you turknigger

Quotation
The findings, published online in the journal Nature Genetics, point to a clear genetic regulation of fat distribution. In addition to the seven unique genetic regions found, researchers also determined that body fat distribution was a heritable trait, with genetics being responsible for 36-47 percent of the difference in fat accumulation between individuals.

Date:
January 13, 2017
Source:
Texas Biomedical Research Institute

You think it’s straight to stick your penis in a vagina that’s been loosened by fifty other dicks?

ok

Attached: 1553020340467.png (1080x1536, 1.6M)

Of course there is genetic variation. This doesn't mean anyone has to be fat because of genetics.

Attached: Screenshot_218.png (872x578, 927K)

>that pic
fucking LOL

I have a face like the third one but I used to be fat. So I'm strong but my body looks like shit now. Back when I was a tub of lard I met the woman who's now my wife. She's about a 6/10, skinny and fit, conservative, traditional. There's someone for everyone. Take a shower and be nice. Bring out the best in others by bringing out the best in yourself.

The ethnostate won't be paradise. It's gonna be shit for at least 10 years after the war. All I can promise is that if you work we'll try to feed and house you.

Accept it.

This. The coming conflict will be the purest form of genetic hardening. The weak and stupid will die and the strong and brave will survive. Only hardship will separate the wheat from the chaff.

Attached: 1549600198625.jpg (1010x1213, 525K)

>hi im good looking
>theres someone for everyone

Of course losing weight naturally is the best option if it is enough to solve the issue. But even thin people often don't have nice jaw lines and their necks look like turtles. Only surgery can fix that.

You look ok to be honest. I don't see the need for surgery from the front a side photo of the neck would be better to judge. Maybe just losing a bit of weight would be enough.

I'm not good looking. And yes, you can find a woman if you try. Get fit, get your finances together, and harden the fuck up and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

>Tfw you look like the incel from the side
>Tfw you also jew

Just end my life

Attached: 1552777703701.png (740x900, 923K)

>But even thin people often don't have nice jaw lines and their necks look like turtles. Only surgery can fix that.
Nope, tongue posture fixes that too. Do you have financial interests in this argument, doc?

Attached: 40D9A451-8346-4800-90A3-605DF4413001.jpg (697x623, 69K)

You said you were the third one? From left or right?

Shills have been trying to associate incels with Jow Forums as of late. It's probably a result of an organized discord campaign. Stop falling for the bait.

Good luck training someone to keep his tongue in a different position....

am i still an incel now i have given up trying to fuck women and now regularly fuck blokes?

>b-but its so hard
thats life. You want your body to function correctly or just look like it is functioning correctly? immense physical and psychological benefits in proper posture.

>embarassingly obvious troll
>poltards scrambling to reply on all seriousness
Yikes.
>no one s ages
Yikes.

There is no such thing as an incel if you can manage $200 cash.

>ree why do you have good discussion in a thread that was started by a troll

>$200 cash.
Beyond the reach of most incels who are usually NEETs.

Incels will likely join Islam desu

usually the ginger ones who have no friends either