Are whites waking up?

Was talking to my workmates about the shooting and they all showed sympathy for the shooter. Even the mexicans that I work with said this was bound for o happen after all the terror attacks. The women of course said repeated the same liberal nonsense. Have you had similar interactions with normies about the shooting?

Attached: F46B3766-0DF4-4D4C-AE99-1AC2E334F9EB.jpg (750x641, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXAn0PnhZ-0
archive.is/ym8k7#selection-697.0-697.27
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
kiwifarms.net/attachments/streamed-from-my-gopro-with-https-_live4-io_v-live4gopro-2350426065176752-mp4.695026/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552964821357.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552979683459.webm
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

T. Flaggot

>meme flag
>promoting false flag

Any male who isn't a low T faggot and is informed will tell you the same thing

your heterosexuality is a false flag

My dad just thought it was "crazy" that it was steamed over the internet. He doesn't know shit about politics or follow the news at all. Zzzzzzzzz

shitskins need to go back, but they did not bring themselves over here.

This was an obvious false-flag, hegelian dialectic.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXAn0PnhZ-0

No far too many of them still believe in a fascist government.

Attached: Tread+on+them_3d7dfa_6844283.jpg (1200x912, 83K)

>тoЧapcкий
shouldn't it be "тoХapcкий" tho?

lol no and they never will till it's too late. work with a bunch of white cucks. Nice people but my god they are deep in the cave

Everything is fake in your world?

my pajeet friend said it was a long time coming and asked me why it took so long and started talking about the constant riots in india between muslims and hindus

Hitler is a mossad agent in their world m8

Was talking about it to my most bluepilled colleague today, he asked if I had seen the video or read the manifesto because he really wants to and can't find them anywhere.
Is this some sort of honeypot to get me arrested for sharing terrorist memes without a licence, or is he waking up?

Attached: 1552730738422.png (720x718, 591K)

Everyone I know is a liberal shithead and refuses to talk politics with me.

Attached: 1540685160968.png (591x716, 262K)

I don't know because I don't live in the West. Public discourse west of the Oder is incredibly skewed to the left.
If you say "Poland belongs to the Poles", only a tiny minority of the population would disagree because it is an extremely obvious fact, whereas "Germany belongs to the Germans" would get you arrested there.
I think we had around around 60-70 thousand Western immigrants come and start living here last year. For the first time since 1989, the number of Poles who came back to Poland was larger than the number of those who left the country. Judging from the data I cited, I think many of those who are "woke" on just how bad the situation is are leaving their home countries.

lol at bongs for not having freedoms.

>show video to coworkers, all white males
>some shocked but all mention karma and circles ofmviolence, no sympathy for Muslims, discussing shooter's motives not being evil

>heheh user, I won't be surprised to hear of you going out shooting one day lol

>yeah, haha......

No, but memeflaggots sure as shit are.

I see more and more whites waking up to demographics, it's great, give it a couple years and we'll have real power.

Why would you even want to talk about politics with a liberal to begin with?

I'm curious about your source. Who is coming to Poland mainly? German?

No Mr Officer sir, I have not discussed this since whites were not killed therefore muslims are not victims.

OI MATE
I'LL ARREST YOU FOR READING
FUCKING CRIMINAL RAPIST KILLER
leave him a QR link or something in an inconspicuous place if you're so unsure

>My dad just thought it was "crazy" that it was steamed over the internet. He doesn't know shit about politics or follow the news at all.
sounds like something a russian bot would output. save it for facebook spamming, C3P0

Germans were half of that number. Italians were second, then Frenchies, Spaniards and Brits.

>because terror attacks have nothing to do with the west blowing them up for almost 2 decades

>guy just picks a random mosque that he knows nothing about
>thought he was killing innocents
>turns our they produced at least two(that we know about) jihadis
It's hard to feel sympathetic.

Attached: Yeah....HAHA......gif (500x298, 999K)

My boomer boss said something about how when a muslim does it, the media sympathizes with muslims, and when a white man does it, the media sympathizes with muslims. The agenda has become far too obvious.

Tell him to come here and ask us you faggot.

Got a sourcerino on that buddy? I could use a good atomic redpill to drop on some people.

All the men at my work place agree with him.
>day after too Aussie lad does God’s work
>go in to work
>work mates taking about the shooting
>ask if they have seen video
>older ones haven’t as they struggle with technology
>play video for them
>all watched it
>laugh as invader bitch cry’s for help and gets blasted
The common man loves what this hero did, he a martyr to our cause. Women were against it because don’t want to stand out, by the end of the day they were ok with it as the Muslims “brought it on them selves by killing non-Muslim kids”.
They are trying so hard to suppress this video because they fear other white men will follow his actions and reclaim our lands and rightful control of the world.

>the west blowing them up for almost 2 decades
That's small potatoes compared to them blowing each other up. Plus "The west" only goes in to assist one faction against another.

not at work but uni
>yo did you hear about the nz mosque shooting
>yeah crazy stuff right he just walked in lol
>it was bound to happen sooner or later after all the muslim terror attacks

archive.is/ym8k7#selection-697.0-697.27
stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
First article was scrubbed from the net the day after the shooting but they seem to have missed the second one.

And Heydrich was a kike.

I can confirm, I was pajeet friend.

>Blowing them up for 2 decades
>decades
How far back would you like to go user?

Attached: IMG_9048.jpg (800x938, 385K)

>Have you had similar interactions with normies about the shooting?
I've started to see more of the anti-white bigotry that's prevalent in the media. Other people have told me about it as well.

My workplace isn't really conductive to talk about world events; we're all so desperate to get off the phones and out the doors, away from the screaming boomers, to chainsmoke or vape for our allotted 15 minute reprieve before going back to the refrain of "the customer's always right, I'm going to call the better business bureau!" that we practically never interact with each other. So I don't really know how basically anyone in my site of 300 people is reacting to this.

Except I did hear some of the colored folk talking about the shooting when there was a lull in the call volume. And they were just impressed at the scope of the attack, the stats. They talked about how many he killed, how many guns he used and what they were, how long he evaded police capture. They expressed no condemnation of BT nor any sympathy for the victims; it was a white vs. muslim thing, they didn't see a black interest in it, so to them it lacked a moral dimension at all.
>but Somalis were victims
The coloreds I work with don't appreciate that, they aren't that smart. Besides, they're Baptists and Methodists, they don't much care for black muslims in foreign places.

i'm a big softie. i can't bear to watch the video. it makes my heart heavy. it makes me want to cry. but i'm also a big Jow Forumstard that makes racist threads all the time

sensible_chuckle.jpg

Tarrant had already been reported several times to the Australian government by Semyon Baykov, the ataman of the Zabaykal Cossacks in Sydney, for his terrorist activities in the Ukraine. He had been fighting for the Kiev Fascist regime against the Orthodox freedom-fighters in the Donbass.

Attached: Smoking Man.jpg (480x360, 10K)

All the normies I work with said it was bound to happen and had me and the one other guy with the video saved spread it around so they could watch the whole video.

I literally haven't even heard anyone mention it

All the blokes at work agree with me that it was bound to happen eventually.

Doubt they condone it, just seem to be indifferent about it desu.

Checked and Keked ;)

Attached: 1552970663749s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

My workplace is too cucked to discuss the shooter. Revealing my power level would almost certainly result in firing or demotion.

For far too long we have been cowed into censoring our own identity. The time for hiding power levels is over. Push it to the limit

Attached: 1544056348983.jpg (1024x840, 76K)

This. And I work in venues that host large public gatherings where I overhear bits and pieces of thousands of conversations.

show the normies this good shit right hurr

Attached: 1552828303894.png (935x916, 747K)

>laugh as invader bitch cry’s for help and gets blasted
nice

Shielding yourself from the ugly reality isn't gonna do ya any good user, plus there's hardly any gore in it. In case you want a link handy kiwifarms.net/attachments/streamed-from-my-gopro-with-https-_live4-io_v-live4gopro-2350426065176752-mp4.695026/

Attached: 1552971116557.png (1101x1002, 136K)

And OP is a faggot with a meme flag and 1 post by that ID. Probably mossad trying to figure out if white people are ready to pop again

>spends week in isreal
>spends week in turkey
>spends week in pakistan
>moves to kiwi land
>look at me, im the white nationalist now.

erdagon is playing the video at campaign rallies, attack same day isreal bombs gaza. you tell me how many more coincidences do you need?

I’m almost convinced that Jewish and Christian zealots are purposefully doing fucked up shit to get people pissed at Israel to stoke a large scale war against them to bring about their end times prophecies.

Good work, user. The second one will probably be scrubbed sooner or later too. The fact that our own media is actively attempting to destroy it's own people is amazing. Or maybe it's not (((their))) people

Life can be funny like that, can't it.

While I agree the west should leave well enough alone, I also concede their aggression is due to ideology, not because of specific grievance.

>everyone refuses to talk with me
Fixed that for you.

Call centres are cuckloaded. Wouldn't bother trying. I'm sure you'll get some undercovers who secretly agree with you, but would cuckily denounce you anyway to save their own hides.

I think people have just stopped caring about terror attacks in general. Part of the elites mission to break, reprogram and desensitize the masses to human suffering, so that neocons can continue to propagate it further and further through war etc. Normies are in disbelief and ask how the government could be complicit in such sadism and evil. I just tell them to keep in mind it's the same government that a-okayed 500,000 dead Iraqi kids.

Niggers on suicide watch

Me either. But I know people who I am 99% sure would either not care or would agree with it, in the sense of I'm glad one of us struck back. They hate niggers and muzzles, but they're not political. Most of them still vote Labor.

No one can really argue about it, Muslims have been hitting soft targets for decades so it’s no surprise a counter radical hit them back. It shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone really, blood for blood and so the cycle of violence will continue forever.
Just remember, you are an overreaching arrogant piece of shit just like me.

this will only happen more and more

one of the perks of a dying society

Can't say I remember seeing this rare flag lately.

both religions are repulsive

Those are radicalized redpilled people who support terrorism

Not so much that. Many have began to notice they hear nothing about some horrible attacks yet get flooded with specific ones with an agenda. Gun owners in America for example know that after any shooting for any reason, they will push new bills for gun restrictions. It is almost a 2+ a year type deal in every state and in the whole US.
All while people are dropping by the hundreds from prescription drugs that should have never been given to them in the first place. No one reported on it for the longest time. Vets were begging for legal marijuana to be covered instead of their current meds. Again crickets for the longest time. All while specific live saving meds get a 1200% increase in price after being cornered by a specific maker. No change in materials or formula. Just straight up greed.

Attached: 1547488163171.gif (419x455, 492K)

>An extension of their utter selfishness.
Bingo. You actually get it, user.

Dude in the pic is clearly a larper so obviously he is wrong
Howd you know this though is another question givi

i heard they did that with the AIDS treatments which is a good thing, faggots, sluts and drug addicts must die

based flag bro

do you pay your taxes?

I work with a 52 year old conspiracy theorist/pot head that still lives with his mother. The first thing he said to me the next morning was "mossad"

I have not spoken to anyone irl about the incident, but then again I'm a loner. I have no strong opinion about it one way or the other. It's just some shit that happened, that's all.

He's not wrong

Nice source, Mahmoud.

Muslims have been aggressive and violent against the West since the start with their Propher Muhammad being a warlord and slave owner.

Muslim pirates attacked Europeans Christian's for hundreds of years to attempt to conquer them prior to the Crusades.

Muslim Pirates attacked American and European ships throughout the 1700 and 1800s enslaving a million Europeans and stealing and plundering.

Muslims legit grievance of being against Israel and supporting Palestine is due to them refusing to want to accept Jewish refugees. I believe Muslims have that right but are hypocritical to demand th West accepts them as refugees.

When Muslims rejected Jews that means that the West has the right to reject Muslims. When Muslims attack and try to conquer the West, the West now has the right in return. It was the Muslims who started this. It was their prophet who was a warlord.

>t.24 yr old doomer

Of course mrocans born and raised here blow up in syria because the american government bombs assad

We watched the video at lunch and we all laughed as he was cleaning house. The times they are a changing.

I've seen sympathy for the shooter a lot lately here in the south from a lot of different people. This guy I work with who is from Africa went on a big rant about how many African Christians have been killed by Islamist's when I was talking to him about it.

>When Muslims attack and try to conquer the West, the West now has the right in return.

This is really all that needed to be said.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552964821357.webm

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

stale copypasta is stale

The overwhelming majority I know are pretty indifferent.
One work mate said "he wasn't surprised".
My gran supports his actions.

Attached: prost.png (298x538, 201K)

>zero evidence
The day of random blogs derailing Jow Forums is over faggot

Huh?

The Jews are not part of the West. Given every chance to assimilate for nearly two thousand years, they've chosen to live as foreigners among us, to pursue their own interests without regard to our own. They even claim (though falsely, for the most part) to be descended from Middle-Easterners, and to be holding to the law and culture they brought from foreign lands. Hostile, predatory aliens, forever.

>When Muslims rejected Jews that means that the West has the right to reject Muslims.
Of course the West has the right to reject Muslims, but it has nothing to do with Jews. We owe the Jews nothing, just as they see themselves as owing us nothing, not basic human decency nor the least respect as beings with our own destiny to pursue.

The Muslims and Jews can do with each other as they please, outside of our lands and without our involvement. We owe neither of them anything, except where retribution is due for their aggressions against us.

I should clarify that I don't support or condone this attack. In fact, I believe it was a false flag.

They will watch the shadows on the wall while their house burns down around them.

I hope so. It remains to be seen whether whites as a group, have the will to survive. Look for bans on Free Speech and Gun Rights in the name of "safety." The safety of protecting the government from your hard questions and ability to overthrow it, that is.

my best buddy understood why he did it but disagreed with the death of innocents.
My mom seemed pretty indifferent. Just another shitty thing (we live in a shitshow of a country, so i don't blame her, lol).
I support Brenton, but i don't know how i feel about the death of children and "innocents". Still, i know and understand why he did it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1552979683459.webm
>bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

Other than my dad, who was a Vietnam War protesting commie fuck back in the day, I've not met anyone with any real sympathy. The general feeling ranges from:
>it was wrong but inevitable
To
>fuck em they do it to us

Then again I don't associate with leftists and I know who the leftists are at work so I haven't bothered asking them.

of course me and everyone I talk to are horrified and definitely never expressed any understanding or sympathy and for sure all agree that the government's response in NZ and Australia has been in perfect proportion to this horrific event and in general think all whites need to lose all rights and basically die, the internet should be shut down, and self-defense is basically a fantasy

yup

that's what we all say to each other

also the indians at work all think that indian culture is terrible for ever doing anything to pakistan and they should also go extinct and lose all rights

in fact we're all in perfect agreement that the only people that deserve any rights to do anything at all ever are women in government positions and muslims, NO ONE else EVER

everyone at my work at least don't critisize the shooter or straight up say they support attacking invaders. we don't like invaders here. guests and friends are welcome but invaders will get a bullet.

>reddit commie faggot is larping
look at this faggot
we know about you trying to "invade" pol you sonovabitch