Name one good thing this faggot has done

This is still Obama's economy so don't try to give him credit for it

Attached: donald-trump.jpg (1440x955, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newamerica.org/in-depth/americas-counterterrorism-wars/somalia/
foxnews.com/politics/trump-administration-notches-victory-in-immigration-battle-with-supreme-court-ruling
youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He owned libtards epic style

38 billions to best ally in epic style

he causes SJWs to lose their fucking gourds

>Economy goes down
lol drompth
>economy goes up
osama did it drumrh rekt

Protected greatest ally

Attached: dunzz222s.jpg (1400x1388, 727K)

Brought faggots like you to near hysterical tears as they rock themselves to sleep at night.

This, he restored Israel's faith in America

>Name one good thing this faggot has done
He's triggered the anti-Whites to being even more anti-White than normal.
Trump's continued existence in the position of president will ensure the anti-Whites overplay their hand and cause the race war when they start to enact overt, anti-White policies post-Trump.

He prevented WW3, which would have been started by the evil demon hillary by now.

>He prevented WW3
He still has 2-6 years to do the will of the Jews.

And there's the fact that starting a war at the end of the presidency is great motivation to re-elect the president. "WE CAN'T CHANGE COURSE NOW!!!!!"

>triggered
>lose their fucking gourds
>owned libtards

Making people hate you because you are a fucking moron is what I want from a bad actor, not a president. I honestly can't even fathom seeing: LOL U MAD as a reason to like this complete retard.

Yep! This exactly what bush did, and what BB is attempting to do now.

>I TRIED SO HARD
t.Trump on the wall

Single handedly moved the Overton window orders of magnitude from where it was. Reigniting the consciousness of whites worldwide. Those two alone have already cemented him in as the greatest president in the history of this country.

>Making people hate you because you are a fucking moron
and of course he's a "fucking moron" because that's how the media portrays him.

>I honestly can't even fathom seeing: LOL U MAD as a reason to like this complete retard.
As I said, Trump's continued existence will make the anti-Whites punish the White race for voting Trump into office. Thus accelerating the race war.

Made the skitzo's of Jow Forums go apeshit and people are finally starting to realize just how paranoid and fucked these people who cry about jews all day are.

He also promoted and supported nationalism and patriotism for a country that was taught to hate itself and hate it's past. He brought back the focus of christianity, American citizens, and capitalism.

Two words
>SPACE
>FORCE

Attached: rabbe-kushner-and-ivanka.jpg (4054x3051, 2.85M)

He got rid of the individual mandate.

>Putting your faith in this fat, immoral, cosmopolitan loser

He has no faith, no culture, no ruggedness. He's narcissistic, meretricious, and completely disconnected from nature. He's the fucking image of a New York entrepreneur and, like his friends in the DNC, the antithesis of moral political leadership.

Attached: walt.png (676x865, 350K)

no 9/11 or sub prime crisis

>38 billions to best ally in epic style
don't worry that check gonna bounce hard

>the antithesis of moral political leadership.
he's America's first comb over president, he lies to the people and he lies to himself about having hair

>This is still Obama's economy so don't try to give him credit for it

Attached: 1540681634119.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Gorsuch and Kavanaugh. That was easy.

Imagine Scalia and Kennedy having been replaced with Ginsburg #2 and Ginsburg #3, with the real Ginsburg retiring and being replaced by a 40-year-old far-left judge.

Court picks

He built the wall
He put her in jail

Attached: 1546208047565.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Attached: 1552198431506.png (521x298, 30K)

Another example of his total lack of vigour and - in my opinion - those physical deficiencies reflect his moral failings. What sort of sixty-something is narcissistic enough to dye and comb-over his hair and delusional enough to think we fall for it?

The President shouldn't be chubby either. Bloated people don't have any discipline or rigidity.

>Trump brings the US to 4% growth when Obama said this was impossible
IT'S BECAUSE OF OBAMA
>Economy under Trump goes from strength to strength
IT'S STILL OBAMA'S ECONOMY
>Trump is President for over 2 years
IT'S STILL OBAMA'S ECONOMY
>>we are here
>As soon as the economy dips
NOW IT'S TRUMP'S ECONOMY, STUPID TRUMP, ORANGE MAN BAD
>If economy never dips
OBAMA SET UP THE COUNTRY FOR LIFE
>If economy dips after Trump leaves office to a Democrat
TRUMP DESTROYED OBAMA'S INCREDIBLE ECONOMY, IT'S NOT THE DEMOCRATS FAULT

Two words
MEGA MILK
E
G
A
M
I
L
K

>38 billion
is that a lot of money for italians?

The only POTUS you've had in recent years with a fiscal conservative bone in their body was Bill Clinton. The GOP leadership are Keynesians wrapped in fluffy rhetoric.

Would you give $50 to the guy secretly fucking your wife and poisoning the minds of your kids against you?

>those physical deficiencies reflect his moral failings
sure, but the train of retards who supported Hitler behind him weren't anything to be proud of either

fucking Obama ordered more assassinations than all other administrations combined

fuck all those people, after that having to deal with Trump, the popped zit on the face of America isn't as bad as they deserve

this will get worse before it gets better, can't wait for President Pence!

to be fair to Trump it's not actually a comb over he had surgery that moves the scalp forward

>Would you give $50 to the guy secretly fucking your wife and poisoning the minds of your kids against you?
I would if I had doused the bill in poison so handling it would kill him

That's a nice autistic revenge fantasy but it's got nothing to do with Trump and Israel. He's giving away money and influence to them wrapped in a bow.

Shut up faggot

the end is coming soon, this asshole will get re-elected and the economy will fail

It's hurts me to say this, but Trump really is a failure.
He has done nothing that Romney or McCain wouldn't have done.
>tax cuts for rich
>moar $ for Israel
>globalist immigration policies
>conservative judges
>continuing wars overseas
How hardcore Trump supporters don't see this I'll never know. If Jeb ran on the policies Trump is doing, he wouldn't have lasted as long as he did in the primaries.

>it's got nothing to do with Trump and Israel.
we have SMART DUST

anything is possible now, the tech we have for our military is absolutely bonkers and anything can be done

>the economy will fail
because its working great now

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Stopped Hillary winning, memeflag

because most trump supporters are simple minded, low educated, white niggers. Owning the libs is more important than eating food or drinking water.

>Stopped Hillary
America dodged a bullet there

WINNING
So
Much
W
I
N
N
I
N
G
You'll be sick of WINNING

>stopped randomly drone striking innocent people every day for fun
>stopped doling Iran nukes and money
>stopped doling NK nukes and money, actually tries to talk to them and treats them with respect
>pointed out the threat of China and how we've ignored Chinese espionage for no reason for 20+ years
>EPA is kill
>some small prison reform (debatable if it was right
>pointing out how one sided the media machine is
>killed the NFL (lol)
>has made every single RINO glow brighter than CIA niggers
>BTFO Canada repeatedly
>2 judges (though they're cucks)
>100 or so district judges
>endlessly triggers leftists

This guy wins a comical amount. McCain getting rekt posthumously is his greatest achievement yet.

>drinking water.
good point, Trump just reduced the budget for cleaning the drinking water for the great lakes from 300 Million to 30

guy obviously hates white people if he doesn't want them to have clean water

You’re right because people are starving and don’t have water
Retard
Smartdust doesn’t actually work

Source?

>This is still Obama's economy so don't try to give him credit for it.
He has done good things.
BUT
i don't like him anymore, he continually stacks his office with jews and abacks Israel and them even though they NEVER stop stabbing him in the back as per Talmud tradition and scripture.
All that Q stuff is fake as fuck, hillary and all the rest of the deep state are waling free, Mueller is still at his bullshit investigation and NOT going after a single crime off democrats.
It's disgusting and the people of the world that take constant criticism and get assaulted over backing him want to see some real action against the obvious and blatant corruption.

Attached: Intrest rates the fed.jpg (720x678, 54K)

yea solid shit is sooo much better

Attached: 1550666279338.png (699x969, 38K)

>stopped randomly drone striking innocent people every day for fun
no we do it in Somalia now to

>
This comic only works if there’s a third option, which is not the case in the usa
You’re a fool and should hang your head in shame

>and of course he's a "fucking moron" because that's how the media portrays him.
It's the media's fault he keeps fumbling over his words? Or that he blatantly lies, even about stupid shit that's not even relevant? It's the media's fault everyone in his team is being sacked or leaving? It's the media's fault that several members are tied to crime and some are even already convicted? Wake up dude.
>will make the anti-Whites punish the White race for voting Trump into office
Nonsense. First of all, anti-white doesn't exist as a major group, they are not "powerful" as a whole.
>Thus accelerating the race war.
Keep on dreaming, that bullshit is not happening. Seriously, seek a doctor for the delusions you have.

there where other options like whats an Aleppo guy why not him

>Nonsense. First of all, anti-white doesn't exist as a major group, they are not "powerful" as a whole.
lies

Proof of this?

I got nothing

he pissed OP off and that's enough for me, greatest President ever!

yea its on google or any where its not a secret they want it to be ill look

>Smartdust doesn’t actually work
the Pegasus report is bullshit, it works great and is currently in use, cloaking works also, we're outfitting divisions with that shit soon, in the next decade all US police will have laser rifles

Attached: hiw_laser_485 (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC).jpg (436x261, 17K)

here newamerica.org/in-depth/americas-counterterrorism-wars/somalia/

>no we do it in Somalia now to
if Somalia wants it to stop they can refuse to let the Chinese in

You're retarded Trump achieved 3% growth the economy was slowing down would have gone to near-recession if Obunga stayed President just like the Eurozone Canada etc

Or are you implying suddenly the declining staggering economy would have randomly doubled and started booming if Obunga stayed President for another 2 years? fucking idiot

you wish that was true you fucking faggot

lol niggers not taking free money also why no attacks on israel or jabooty i know i didn't spell that right

how do you think presidents "make an economy" hint they don't

lmao troled hard xd

I’ll name two. Justices gorsuch and kavanaugh

Hasn't even passed the house. Also that was Obama's bill

I can understand why you wish it wasn't tavistock, we got crazy shit bro, fucking lightsabers and tricorders

the USA, Russia and China are positioned perfectly to dominate the space mining industry, more wealth than all of human history combined and UK gets none?

remember when you guys tried to claim the gulf what happened to the BP oil rig?

Attached: miracl-laser-hitting-the-deepwater-rig (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC).jpg (371x382, 44K)

more explanation of blowing up the BP rig from space, who did it? probably Russia but only a nation with that capability and there are only 3

Attached: miracl-laser-helicopter-pad1-e1283133922955_001 (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC).jpg (200x149, 9K)

Attached: miracl-laser-deck-new-enlarged (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC).jpg (346x207, 63K)

yea bush era appointed judges are great

Attached: 1552449192561.jpg (640x475, 91K)

Yet another Supreme Court victory today.

We're bleeding the Jew, and it has noticed.

foxnews.com/politics/trump-administration-notches-victory-in-immigration-battle-with-supreme-court-ruling

egyptian god posturing
if this tech existed some asshole on the internet would not be able to leak it

>Yet another Supreme Court victory today.
meanwhile Trump changes 300 million to clean thew water in the great lakes to 30 million

why doesn't Trump want white people to have clean water?

>foxnews.com/politics/trump-administration-notches-victory-in-immigration-battle-with-supreme-court-ruling
yea now they can come in legally

Attached: 1552343190507.png (660x925, 541K)

>if this tech existed some asshole on the internet would not be able to leak it
believe me the GON was nuts over it until we got it to 60 minutes now it's in the wild so it's cool

and yes this tech and more exists, remember that FOIA that project truth report had about stargates and electro static barriers and cloaking

cloaking is some shit bro, put the apache on whisper mode and turn the cloak on nobody knows you're there

so the lead can make us vote for more jewed repulicucks and then celebrate our enslavement like ptg

Making pharma companies bring prices down and also make pricing more transparent.

no they arrested one guy and nothing has happens to the other 99% of big pharma

yeah but it doesn't do that, it kills you, and it's a Russian bio weapon doing most of the damage,

Zebra mussels are genetically engineered bio weapon, Russian origin, MASSIVE DEATH UNITS TANGO BAD

would be better to force them to raise prices so nobody can buy the shit at all

the joke was it makes you retarded before it kills you

the retardation comes from medicine and hormones in the manufacturing process of most items

He effectively shut down refugee programs. Made the economy recover without a stimulous package.

He made the most medicinal plant known to man legal on federal basis.
youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M
Too bad some corrupted clerk pulled the essence of it, the THC extract, illegal to this day. (and thc is the medicinal part, don't believe in cbd too much)
"Right to try" is also incredibly awesome.

Onigger was an economic moron! A NIGGER community organizer that NEVER created a company or hire anybody in his life!

Trump lowered corporate taxes and brought a trillion dollars of overseas money back to America. Those companies brought jobs back to America.

Trump removed job killing regulations that make it easier to start companies and manufacture things again.

Trump made America the largest producer of gas and oil in the world.

Trump SAVED the American Economy

Onigger tried to DESTROY American economy!

Attached: obama did that.jpg (700x700, 24K)

stopped a Bitch Clinton presidency.
CHECKMATE FAGGOT!
/thread

>stopped a Bitch Clinton presidency.
this was very important, that candidate was too corrupt, we didn't want every American woman to think she had to be as corrupt as Clinton to get the office from now until forever

He exposed the game and forced the media to remove their mask.

Other than that amnesty don better get his act together and start thinking of the White man and less about the jew.

As a man that hates women but cannot be aroused by faggot ass and cocks, let me say that I cannot wait to vote for a beautiful conservative southern gal. Names like Coulter come to mind as far fetched as that sounds.

>

Attached: taft.jpg (400x503, 30K)

>I cannot wait to vote for a beautiful conservative southern gal.
me neither, if we can get at least a good show for a cleanup in DC and Pence running with what you describe as VO to go on to become the first Female president, solid moral values any religion can agree with, strong support of family first?

remember that you fucking homos out there? you guys came from families of some sort in the beginning and if there was more support for the family that would be good for the entire culture

>As a man that hates women
yeah, they're confusing, pretty sure they exist because god wants your long con game sharpened daily

Trump was a necessary stepping-stone to Yang. People had to realize turning back the clock was impossible, and now have to confront the new economy for what it is.

Created massive amounts of salt for Jow Forums consumption

*whites can come in legally