Pro tip: he's not doin' fine

solitary confinement is not a meme

Attached: BRV.png (855x473, 287K)

don't worry

i recon he gets a nobel peace prize too

He was already mad, so he'll be having a whale of a time.

Let's write him a letter one word at a time. I'll start:

Dear

Mister

Mongoloid

faggotron

subhuman

how

Nigger

Please

cam

can

(((you)))

shitpost

shitskins

hobbits

nipple

bozgors

Portruding

Very

cooked

Mersi pt portia de ras, aveam nevoie.

bald

Degrade

Play stupid games, win stupid prices.

Attached: resize_9ybFIv6TjAVgGpOzQLD5X278cux34Hfr_980x590.jpg (980x590, 189K)

nigger

All the glowniggers are trying so hard to distract white males from the fact that they can go on a spree and, with a little planning and self-control, surrender without a scratch. This concept terrifies them.

Look at the latest xD killers in Brazil. 8 dead and the offed themselves. No muss, no fuss. say a prayer, call them autist incels, and move on. The NZ habbening blows this up completely. the more anons that read the manifesto, the greater the chance of people figuring out that there is nothing Non Death Penalty countries can do to stop outbreaks like these, short of martial law.

Look at the catalog right now. The amerojew is terrified that people are going to read and think and act.

start popping popcorn lads. this timeline just got more and less comfy.

Guy in the middle is really feeling it.

Good.

Love,

based and truthpilled
the past 3 days have been very great

Joe Rogan

see how his skull protrudes a bit where his eye
brow ridge is, that's neanderthal trait. fake white
cave beast.

>solitary confinement
just meditate

You don't know shit about neanderthal traits.

Attached: 1552412968542.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

He's not in prison. He's living it up in witness protection with all of the other false flag shooter psyop operatives. Until they stage a jail house interview with him or something. Prob in israel.

>solitary confinement
>he's not doin' fine
So how are all you faggots doin?

Solitary is a problem for fucking normies.

Honestly, that video made killing people look so easy. All of them were jamming themselves into a corner, only one guy came at him. People really are like sheep when SHTF.

moot

He lives in a comfy prison and he has his vidya. Every few years he will sue for the newest technology that comes out and those weak bastards will give it to him.

Still better than most prisons. Sure he's on his own a lot but at least he's not in some brazillian prison in a cage of 50 men having his brain eaten.

They were trapped in that room except for two small windows. I wonder if he ever did recon on that place or he just went in blind.

CONSEQUENCES

Does he not have a playstation 2 though? Probably can read books and shit too.

i guess the lesson is always rush the shooter since you're fucked either way. Those "let's roll" guys on united 93 were about as heroic as anyone I can think of. They knew they were going to die either way but saved others from dying

based goy

Seems to me that his madness is progressing. First he couldn't decide on if he wants to salute like a Nazi or like a Roman. Now he has even changed his name.

im basically in solitary confinement living at my house for the last several years. i get my groceries delivered, never go out for anything if i absolutely dont have to. have no irl friends and spend all of my waking hours online. Brevik has the internet, im sure hes doing okay. the solitary life isnt that hard imo. it takes a bit to get used to but its the only real option left when you fucking hate ppl in general. as im sure brevik does

nobody cares about his crap. nobody talks to him. the guards mock him. his manifesto was a waste of time and effort. new shooter comes. new manifesto. it will continue to happen here and then. but no way some avalanche will be triggered by some chantards killing muslims or leftists while giving grotesque meme references nobody gives really a fuck.

>solitary confinement
>Brevik has the internet
>hes doing okay

Hasn’t he got a fucking ps3? He’s living the neet life.

took him years of whining and sueing.
>wants to trigger some race war avalanche
>nothing happens
>instead needs to fight several years to upgrade from ps2 to ps3

Attached: 2,w=1986,q=low,c=0.bild.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Bro he most certainly does not have access to the internet lmao
Do you know how hard it is even for journalists to get approval to talk to him?