Why is nigger music so popular in the West?

Why is nigger music so popular in the West?

R&B, rap, jazz and other subhuman types of music are extremely popular in Europe. It's foreign to Greece, but there are more young people who listen to this nigger garbage.

What can be done against this madness?

Attached: music.png (1280x720, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Q4DwacfeI&t
youtu.be/runlPeEpo0E
youtube.com/watch?v=IoeliriDFzM
youtube.com/watch?v=7KgJSwX0yy0
youtube.com/watch?v=1GZsq81JD4s
youtube.com/watch?v=fGqiBFqWCTU
youtube.com/watch?v=QoKouyGYH_0
youtube.com/watch?v=LbdD9gPnhhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because white progressives' religion is nigger worship

Like many bad things in this life it's the jews who are at fault

youtube.com/watch?v=n5Q4DwacfeI&t

>Greece
>nigger
>argentina

Its all the same

Kikes own media, and created rap, why do you mouth breathing idiots posy retarded slide threads all day?

Attached: 1454142423489.jpg (1582x1627, 603K)

>jews created rap

Attached: 4F240755-9676-4E0B-9DB9-5807D9EA3EE7.jpg (656x465, 26K)

because its being pushed everywhere. the true red pill is techno.

Whats wrong with jazz? Or for that matter, Blues?

>imagine actually believing this

youtu.be/runlPeEpo0E
Not all rap is about selling crack and fucking bitches. If you want to argue that Gangsta rap is cancer that's your prerrogative but don't lump in all of rap in one box

It's true, it's actually literally in the movie Straight out of Compton, all the record exces that own those companies are jews, jews literally prompted degenerate hood culture to destabilize western society.
Ice cube literally sued Jerry Heller for being a fucking jew.
Ice cube literally smashed up a jews office for not giving him his earnings

All things nigger are shoved down impressionable kid's throats. Decades of white deprecation and nigger elevation did this. Plus low iq can understand the music.

Yes.

We've spent such a long time with whole industries trying to make the lowest common denominator appear "cool", that the degenerated among us still actually believe that's not nonsense.

Jazz...is shit.

it's more fun to play than to listen to

We are currently in a period of cultural stagnation, this is why they are popular now.

>What can be done against this madness?

An artist named Mr bond has a solution. Just adapt it and fill it with our shit. His shit would be popular right now if it wasn't pulled down constantly.

>its true dude look at that movie
Signing rappers is not the same as creating rap. I agree that jews were heavily involved in record deals, but that is true for literally all genres, especially more recent ones. Blacks created rap, jews made money off of it (like they usually do with most things lel)

Attached: 90B19849-3787-487D-80C0-0B01E07F293F.jpg (605x745, 116K)

No, blues is shit. Jazz is awesome.

Have you ever listened to it live?

I just like the sound of hiphop. The music is already there I might as well enjoy it. If you choose to get influenced by the hiphop culture that's on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=IoeliriDFzM

You nigger

Isn't all music nigger music? Blues and rock and roll was hated 50 years ago cause it was nigger music. Probably only metal is white music.

A lot of money was put into making nigger music popular. We just need to support non nigger music and put down nigger music.

I don't listen to any of that

80% classical

20% rock music

It's honestly mostly America. Sure the big names seep through in other countries but pop and especially EDM is more prevalent here than hiphop. The reason? Well shit I don't know, you just like rap more there. It's a good thing too because whenever America touches other genres they ruin it.

It's not a belief if it's true. Music is an industry open.

Even metal has its roots in rock, which has black roots as well. I guess if you really want to be an ebin white power redpilled alpha male motherfucker you should listen exclusively to classical music

Attached: 6E8CDF0C-E687-4B3A-AD1F-50B2F689533A.jpg (650x793, 38K)

>because its being pushed everywhere. the true red pill is techno.
It would be if there would be a tad less degeneracy e.g. drinking till you pass out and drugs. I'm also not sure if you mean "techno" in European sense (for example things that are played on technobase.fm) or "real" techno which originated from Detroit.
Couple of examples, this is what your average European considers as techno:
youtube.com/watch?v=7KgJSwX0yy0
youtube.com/watch?v=1GZsq81JD4s
This is the original genre:
youtube.com/watch?v=fGqiBFqWCTU
youtube.com/watch?v=QoKouyGYH_0

You are so dumb. Rock music like deff leopard maiden and crue is 100% European

>this is what your average European considers as techno:

Attached: source.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

it doesn't pretend to be absolute or cosmopolitan.
so modern blank state humans embrace one of the last identities they are officially allowed to have.

if someone decided to deconstruct rap and promote "absolute rap" artists which conform to scientifically discovered classic rules of rap, the genre would die out within a few years.

This is why.
NWA is a jew band, look up (((Jerry Heller)))

Basically, kikes use negro's inferior "culture" as a virus to erode away white society and replace it with a low-IQ nigger slave mentality.

>listening to rap gives you Ferraris
based Jews.

I stopped listening in 2016 when I (unironically) redpilled myself
It's terrible culture with terrible music and it's 100% anti-white
If you're white and listen to MAINSTREAM hiphop you're basically killing yourself slowly

because it's nigger magic funded by the military
industrial complex that is for satans army against
gods children. it's meant to teach us a lesson
about niggers once god wakes us up from
their spell.

Attached: KJV_Revelation_18-23.jpg (1650x1275, 398K)

It evolved from the disco era, and DJs talking shit about other people and exhorting themselves to the beat. Mix in the poetry of the downtrodden (not unlike the blues) and rap was born. It's since then been commercialized to shit. Gangster rap may well have been cultivated and groomed by the Jews, but the origins are fairly organic.

Jews planted each nigger strategically to erode western culture and values.

A lot of zoomer conservatives like nigger music though. 1791L, Nick Fuentes, I know a few irl. One of the things Ben Shapiro is redpilled on; how faggy nigger music is.

Yeah, they definetly would have sounded like they did without niggers inventing blues and the rock beforehand?
>not understanding the history of the music you listen to
>being this dense
>calling other dumb
Flag checks out, as per usual

Attached: 2E1974AC-A1B3-471D-B703-D6CD666F3F5C.png (546x535, 180K)

>so modern blank state humans embrace one of the last identities they are officially allowed to have.
This. It's really easy to appear as le not racist when you listen to incoherent nigger mumbles every other day. I like jazz but making songs without lyrics you can understand is one more step towards making everybody a bunch of low IQ fuckwits that can't understand the world around them

>2019
> the greatest music ever created is available online streaming for free, and curated by experts, on classical music stations
> people don't listen

Attached: 1552439780091.png (960x721, 638K)

This + antiwesternism

We created all music n shit, da wypipo dind have music befo dey brought us over n shit

All rock comes from English and Irish music

>A lot of zoomer conservatives like nigger music though
It's mostly the beats, I was in a similar boat
You just like to monkey-out to the beats because it 'feels good', it truly is some weird satanic jew/nigger magic.

Once you start listening to the actual LYRICS though you realize you have no connection with these characters or their culture and that's when the redpills start setting in

Attached: 1539882634649.jpg (500x364, 17K)

This guy gets it
This guy doesn't

The jews didnt actually create the rap. They just spread it and made it mainstream.

Democracy is to blame. Without an aristocracy and a narrow conception of social norms, the masses will latch on to the simplest forms of culture because they are lazy.

Hahaha he desperately defends jungle beats

So you're going to tell me that Burzum is part-African? Some metal genres have departed so much from the blues influence that they almost sound like their own kind of thing.

>All rock comes from English and Irish music

Attached: 109EE866-E580-48E1-901B-BA3084BA1D61.jpg (331x132, 5K)

non-meme answer is that it can be produced in high volumes cheaply, like any modern industry. there's even planned obsolescence via new rappers. it also completes the 20th century progression from jazz to rock to hip-hop by gradually stripping every element out of rhythmic music except the beat

>the rare three pair

> English Irish and European people who had guitars and small traveling bands for centuries learned their music from America

You bought the narrative

that's fine, since blues itself shows a heavy influence of irish folk music

>jazz
Jazz came from France user.

Also Mumble Soundcloud Rappers like Lil Pump were a Psy-Op
>goes from underage ''street rat drug dealer'' to millionaire making music videos with kanye in less than 3 years
This shit tricks zoomers much like the Hollyjew did with boomers

>So you're going to tell me that Burzum is part-African
No, I'm not. But don't oretend it's 100% white either
>Some metal genres have departed so much from the blues influence that they almost sound like their own kind of thing
Fair enough. "Almost" being the key word here
As I said, go listen to classical, Hans. Either that or admit that without le evil niggers over half the shit you listen to would not exist

This.

Honorary mutts

Because whites have been made to feel white guilt over muh slavery and the jews that run the music industry started pushing it heavily once they realized they could make shekels. Also there is much documentation of how certain beats and types of music can make people enter a trance state. They started pushing rap and the degenerate culture behind it as a way to entice young white westerners into seeing it as hip and cool, and the kids think that if they can listen to and emulate it, they too can have stacks of cash and drugs and hoodrats surrounding them.

Because it is the only thing they play on the radio unless you tune in to 80 music we need more diverse (not nigger) music on the radio maybe metal or folk rock

Jazz is good, the rest is crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbdD9gPnhhM

>non-meme answer
>it's just the inevitable outcome of disinterested hidden hand of market forces

Attached: centrist.jpg (720x917, 43K)

It doesn't seem very popular at all. At least not in Belgium. Here people prefer rock or techno.

RnB and Jazz are good though.