DAILY NICE: TEACHER ARRESTED FOR BONE RODEO

kake.com/story/40154783/kansas-high-school-teacher-arrested-for-unlawful-sexual-relations

Attached: wilczek.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WUMsO0wg4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"men are the sexual predators" they said

nice

nice

nice

I wanna eat Pop Tarts out of her butthole.

Attached: ElizabethWilczek.jpg (1140x641, 48K)

Attached: 1550279238330.jpg (598x465, 187K)

Imagine how liberal her views are.

Attached: 1200px-OGC_Nice_logo.png (1200x1450, 419K)

nice

I would be glad to fuck my high school teachers
atleast one was so hot
how is this not the natural way of things instead of some cancerous muh sexual predator bullshit
like she raped them
can you literally imagine it
a slut like that, who can get fucked by basically every guy, because she's a hole, and guys like holes, chooses, CHOOSES to rape a 14 year old boy
nah she didn't
that 14 year old kid was the predator, she was the prey

Why can't these boys keep their fucking mouth shut when they're getting prime MILF ass while still in high school?

Nice

Nice

Attached: 1540066846240.gif (2326x1599, 1.33M)

Nicccce

I love NICEEE posting

Nice

Attached: 634643247737344.png (402x351, 75K)

Its called child rape and molestation are you a pedophilia kid can't consent

So a man can fuck a underage girl now??

All of you are pedophiles you think sex with underage is nice I reported u to FBI let's see what else you been looking at

Has this always been going on and people just never knew about it?

WHERE WERE TEACHERS LIKE THAT WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL?! XDDD

when I was 10 I wanted to fuck almost every cute girl. Do you think i could not have consented back then?

I, too, have made a detailed report. We must weed out the pedophiles in our midst and remove them from society.

INTERPOL Child Protection Unit has been notified.

A lengthly report has been sent to the FBI.

Attached: FBI.png (1200x1236, 676K)

dude you're such a fucking LARPer queer

Nice.

Nice...

someone get this kid his luckiest kid in america award right away

They were here you're just an ugly neech

It seems like men are the majority of sexual predators, rapists and murderers because of the disproportionate crime committed by black men, who are often convicted, unlike white women. I would wager that white women are just as, if not more, prone to bad behavior than white men.

How do you get a teaching job with a nose ring? Must be one of those progressive schools. My high school wouldn't have given her the time of day.

Her face says no regrets

I would have loved to be fucking milfs at that age. There us no way being a teen you would not be able to boast about it.

Age of Consent is 16 in Kansas. Seeing as how high school ranges from 14-18, there's a 50% chance the student was of age. You've been reported to the UN for making false reports.

did the usual cuckposter already post about how the kid is black?

Why? She found the last +25yo without STDs/STIs and got snusnud? If not I pity the little fellah. That's too young to get pozzed by a roastie.

I once asked a sub to a upcoming dance. She didn't say no but was careful in her response. In hindsight, I think she might have been old fashioned and probably wanted me to go through her dad first.

noice

Was she fucking a nigger?

Nice

>support pedophilia
>blame kikes

ayyyyyyy pol

Appears not guilty but nose-ring is troubling tbqh

nice png

God created Adam and Eve not Adam and U-boat

This is literally the most autistic thing I have read all day. Did you go home and spend your GBP on some tendies, or did your mommy make them for you so you would stop crying?

Her job was to teach. She taught. I see no problem.

Nah, none of my teachers were attractive.

a school dean threatened to suspend or expel me, trying to get me to submit. i said i'd think about it, and told the principal. the principal went straight to the dean's office to get her side of the story, he really didn't believe me. he opened her door and she was masturbating right on her desk with a vibrator. boom, she got fired

This response is the most autistic thing I read so far today. Did it never occurred to you it was said in a humorous tone? Seems the user above you did, why didn't you?

nice

probably a nigger anyway

nice!

why is always a hot teacher and never a fat short haired whore?

your mom takes it in the ass

The boy was sexually mature and nothing about these scenarios imply rape. Stop being sheep to our retarded cultural norms.

Every 15+ y/o boy I've ever known would LOVE for this to happen to them.

NOICE. FAKIN BONE RODEO CUNT.

I blame the students and not the teachers.

If I was banging a hot teacher do you know who I'd tell? NOBODY.

Why ruin a good thing.

what are the chances the student is black?

Female track coach in s Texas was caught banging the state track championship this weekend. Hasn't hit the news yet.. small town . They were caught after spending a few hours in a storage room and finding pics on his phone.

Anyone got a compilation image of nices?

Very low.

Like I said I blame the student. Either get a burner phone or shut the fuck up.

>white knighting some whore who would cuck you with a 7 year old

kek

I want to go back to highschool. I'm ready to become a "victim". :)

vERY fuckin nice OP

youtube.com/watch?v=1WUMsO0wg4Q

Damn, she looks so homely and pure, too.

Kid's are dumb, when I lost my vcard I told everybody and their mom.

I had zero attractive teachers all through school.
Even college.
Not one fuckable teacher in the mix.
Some of the moms were okay looking, but no one you'd want to poke...they just didn't make you want to barf.

Nice